I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Russia Thread
JohnDGregory Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The Russia Thread
(05-22-2016 05:14 AM)Vronski Wrote:  Come on. Finding a russian girl who doesn't drink (and most often who isn't able to drink like a cossack), although presumably possible, is difficult. Not that I am looking for lol.

I didnt say they dont drink. For sure some cocktails. But rarely get pissed themselves IMO. I dont like to chase drunk girls, its weird.
05-22-2016 05:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Vronski Offline
Banned

(05-22-2016 05:28 AM)JohnDGregory Wrote:  But rarely get pissed themselves IMO

This is not my experience, but as usual, YMMV.

Edit: If by "get pissed", you mean disgustingly drunk like British girls, then you are right ....Russian girls, even drunk, usually still behave rather well (ok, maybe not in the gopnik territories, don't know lol).
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 06:11 AM by Vronski.)
05-22-2016 05:43 AM
WashedUPVet Offline
Recovering Beta
Silver Member

(05-22-2016 05:43 AM)Vronski Wrote:  
(05-22-2016 05:28 AM)JohnDGregory Wrote:  But rarely get pissed themselves IMO

This is not my experience, but as usual, YMMV.

Edit: If by "get pissed", you mean disgustingly drunk like British girls, then you are right ....Russian girls, even drunk, usually still behave rather well (ok, maybe not in the gopnik territories, don't know lol).

Guys, are we really arguing over Russian girls and talking them down?) I mean what is left in this world if we are mad it these gems? It will certainly be a depressing place and we will be confined to Thailand and the Phils, which are not bad places but no white chicks. From experience, I have done the most insane things to my Russian LTR and she has held onto me. My experience is that once a Russian girl latches on to you, it is pretty hard to F it up. I have survived many drunk calls from the bar at 7AM from me telling her how much I miss her, yet she still asks no questions and just wants to make sure I'm "ok." Once she knows I'm fine, she goes back to studying or eating with her family. Yes, I got the shit beat out of me in my previous story here. She took me to the doctor and was there every day until I could walk and get food on my own.

Final Comment: 12,000+ views of the Russia thread in 2 Weeks.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 06:58 AM by WashedUPVet.)
05-22-2016 06:32 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like WashedUPVet's post:
Vronski, PeruLover12, Dantes, Drizzle, CaptainChardonnay, Chaos, rudebwoy, Enigma, reciproke
edlefou Offline
Chubby Chaser

Yesterday afternoon I went to the Moscow Hippodrome to check out the Grand Prix, which is a bunch of horse races where everyone gets all dressed up and pounds champagne.

It made me think of what the legendary Del Mar racetrack would be like if were in Russia instead of southern California.

Talent-wise, it's no better from what you see walking around the streets of Moscow on any given day, except the girls are slightly more dressy and wear funny hats like at the Royal Ascot in the UK.

The weather was absolutely terrible -it rained almost the whole time, but the girl I'm seeing got us free invites, so it didn't cost me anything to suit up and check it out for a couple hours before ejecting her to my place.

So if you're ever in Moscow in May, put on your custom suit, channel your inner Gman, and go swoop at the Hippodrome.

[Image: aPkBbEQ.jpg]

[Image: WuhxVPC.jpg]

[Image: H0W6d4p.jpg]
05-22-2016 08:21 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like edlefou's post:
RandomGuy1, Beirut, LouEvilSlugger, WashedUPVet
PeruLover12 Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Whoever said Russian girls don't drink ( or words to that affect ) can't have had many nights out in Russia. Girls here love getting wasted! You see groups of hot women everywhere on the weekend staggering about drunk singing and having fun. Almost all girls drink. It's awesome. Many clubs close at 11am and are still packed until well after sunrise. I do see a lot of fights at sunrise time however. It's usually between friends as opposed to attacks on random strangers like in my country. Moscow, Kazan, Novosibirsk, each time I had a night out I saw some good street fights. At 11am this morning I was in a cafe with my date after coming out of the club. A brawl erupted between friends at the next table over some drunken nonsense. One guy knocked out his two friends and slapped his woman across the face. I calmed him down and got talking to him. Turned out he was a surgeon at the local hospital. Only in Russia!!
05-22-2016 09:37 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like PeruLover12's post:
samsamsam, Vronski, Troutslayer, TripleG, Chaos, WashedUPVet, Enigma, Gopnik
Traktor Offline
Banned

(05-22-2016 09:37 AM)The Ligurian Wrote:  Whoever said Russian girls don't drink ( or words to that affect ) can't have had many nights out in Russia. Girls here love getting wasted! You see groups of hot women everywhere on the weekend staggering about drunk singing and having fun. Almost all girls drink. It's awesome. Many clubs close at 11am and are still packed until well after sunrise. I do see a lot of fights at sunrise time however. It's usually between friends as opposed to attacks on random strangers like in my country. Moscow, Kazan, Novosibirsk, each time I had a night out I saw some good street fights. At 11am this morning I was in a cafe with my date after coming out of the club. A brawl erupted between friends at the next table over some drunken nonsense. One guy knocked out his two friends and slapped his woman across the face. I calmed him down and got talking to him. Turned out he was a surgeon at the local hospital. Only in Russia!!

Smash her and knock her up.

Welcome to the Wild East. Dere's gold in dem dar hills.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 10:05 AM by Traktor.)
05-22-2016 10:05 AM
JohnDGregory Offline
Male Feminist

Those who can read are in advantage. I never said Russian girls dont drink. I dont fucking care what kind of female gopniks some guys here like, go for it, but for my personal taste I dont want a relationship with алкоголик. Too many healthy, balanced girls around, no need to date down.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 10:27 AM by JohnDGregory.)
05-22-2016 10:13 AM
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-20-2016 06:29 AM)JohnDGregory Wrote:  And speaking about thugs, just another "normalno" graffiti in Moskvie:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=31597]

Your pic is obviously Photoshopped, pal. And badly photo-shopped, at that. Look at the clumsily blurred sides of the white square, and too-straight top line (over the star)... Why did you post it?Dodgy (edited)
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 10:43 AM by Going strong.)
05-22-2016 10:26 AM
JohnDGregory Offline
Male Feminist

(05-22-2016 10:26 AM)Going strong Wrote:  
(05-20-2016 06:29 AM)JohnDGregory Wrote:  And speaking about thugs, just another "normalno" graffiti in Moskvie:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=31597]

Your pic is obviously Photoshopped, pal. And badly photo-shopped, at that. Look at the clumsily blurred sides of the white square, and too-straight top line (over the star)... Why did you post it?Dodgy Are you Ukrainian by any chance (yet another anti-Russian troll on this thread??)?
Actually it is not. Do you wanna bet? Btw, I like Russians, specially the women here.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 10:33 AM by JohnDGregory.)
05-22-2016 10:31 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like JohnDGregory's post:
Going strong, Enigma
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-22-2016 03:21 AM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  One last thought: I was punched in the face and arms by a taxi driver who tried to tell me a 10 minute drive was 2,000 RUB. Because I couldn't barter with him in Russian, he punched me several times in the face and arms. I sustained a few bruises and my jaw is sore after a week but didn't fight back. Could I have killed the guy.. yes. But I was with a girl who I just bet at the bar and didn't want to scare her as we were about to bang (mission success). This worked to my success Dodgy tard

Some echo of Little Dark, here!

Because, quoting you: "he punched me several times in the face and arms. I sustained a few bruises and my jaw is sore after a week but didn't fight back. Could I have killed the guy.. yes"...

You let a taxi driver punch you several times in the face and arms, without lifting a hand to defend yourself, and want us to believe that a Russian girl sitting close to you was impressed ("This worked to my success")? Impressed by how your jaw nobly sustained the damage? Impressed by your buddhist attitude maybe?

I already had my doubts on your whole "drunk bar fight" incident... I noticed the discrepancies. Several well-trained men jumping you at the exit of a bar, then only one of them getting into the car with you for the "Colombian ATM ride": no way. It doesn't work this way, according to all accounts of these occurrences. The way you described your attackers, no way you would have escaped them with your wallet or credit card.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 10:48 AM by Going strong.)
05-22-2016 10:37 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Going strong's post:
JohnDGregory, RandomGuy1, TripleG
Vronski Offline
Banned

(05-22-2016 10:13 AM)JohnDGregory Wrote:  dont fucking care what kind of female gopniks some guys here like

That's bit offensive and condescending.
05-22-2016 11:03 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Vronski's post:
PeruLover12, WashedUPVet
PeruLover12 Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Going Strong: The cuts and bruises all over Vet's face and body when we met soon after his attack were certainly not fake.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 07:08 PM by PeruLover12.)
05-22-2016 07:02 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like PeruLover12's post:
rudebwoy, RandomGuy1, Going strong, 262, WashedUPVet, Enigma, samsamsam
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-22-2016 07:02 PM)The Ligurian Wrote:  Going Strong: The cuts and bruises all over Vet's face and body when we met soon after his attack were certainly not fake.

Yes, I was about to consider him a troll, but then I noticed he has been vetted by several forum members who actually met him, and liked his company and personality...

So, I guess his stories are just out-of-the-ordinary... abnormal stories, but true ones? It happens, some people have strange, very uncommon experiences when traveling.

Still, the taxi story is strange indeed. Also, as a forum member reminded me by PM, every expat knows that one has to negotiate the price before going into the taxi... Well, I guess anything can happen.
05-23-2016 02:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
JeanJaq
WashedUPVet Offline
Recovering Beta
Silver Member

(05-22-2016 10:37 AM)Going strong Wrote:  
(05-22-2016 03:21 AM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  One last thought: I was punched in the face and arms by a taxi driver who tried to tell me a 10 minute drive was 2,000 RUB. Because I couldn't barter with him in Russian, he punched me several times in the face and arms. I sustained a few bruises and my jaw is sore after a week but didn't fight back. Could I have killed the guy.. yes. But I was with a girl who I just bet at the bar and didn't want to scare her as we were about to bang (mission success). This worked to my success Dodgy tard

Because, quoting you: "he punched me several times in the face and arms. I sustained a few bruises and my jaw is sore after a week but didn't fight back. Could I have killed the guy.. yes"...

You let a taxi driver punch you several times in the face and arms, without lifting a hand to defend yourself, and want us to believe that a Russian girl sitting close to you was impressed ("This worked to my success")? Impressed by how your jaw nobly sustained the damage? Impressed by your buddhist attitude maybe?

I already had my doubts on your whole "drunk bar fight" incident... I noticed the discrepancies. Several well-trained men jumping you at the exit of a bar, then only one of them getting into the car with you for the "Colombian ATM ride": no way. It doesn't work this way, according to all accounts of these occurrences. The way you described your attackers, no way you would have escaped them with your wallet or credit card.

I'm not quite sure why you are calling me out as strange. It makes you look stupid as several members have seen the photos of my incident and met me, one of them already verified it on this thread. I share true stories of my thoughts and I'm definitely not a bullshitter. That is what this forum needs, storytellers of life experience not armchair poster troll guy blowing the whistle for no reason. All of your reps read "great poster or commenter." I would prefer that guys appreciate my content or meet me. How many people on this thread have you personally met? For me it is no less than 4 and all of them have seen the photos of my attack. Search the other threads to find another dude to call troll on, I'm not even sure you have ever been to Russia. Hopefully the next poster brings something of value to this thread. Insert: Star Trek guy head in hand. If only i knew how to do it!
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 12:11 PM by WashedUPVet.)
05-23-2016 11:44 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like WashedUPVet's post:
Traktor, Gopnik, Drizzle, wp_sniper
samsamsam Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-23-2016 11:44 AM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  Insert: Star Trek guy head in hand. If only i knew how to do it!

To honor the request of WUV. Who seems pretty legit and to add a little humor, I present the full buffet of Picard/Star Trek Face Palms.

[Image: captain-picard-facepalm.jpg]

[Image: b5974c56fe1eb6de6470319db740947e.jpg]

[Image: Double+facepalm.jpg]

[Image: Triple+facePalm.jpg]

[Image: have-nice-day-19745757.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 03:08 PM by samsamsam.)
05-23-2016 02:58 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like samsamsam's post:
Going strong, WashedUPVet, Seth_Rose, PeruLover12, Drizzle
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-23-2016 11:44 AM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  
(05-22-2016 10:37 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

I'm not quite sure why you are calling me out as strange. It makes you look stupid as several members have seen the photos of my incident and met me, one of them already verified it on this thread. I share true stories of my thoughts and I'm definitely not a bullshitter. That is what this forum needs, storytellers of life experience not armchair poster troll guy blowing the whistle for no reason. All of your reps read "great poster or commenter." I would prefer that guys appreciate my content or meet me. How many people on this thread have you personally met? For me it is no less than 4 and all of them have seen the photos of my attack. Search the other threads to find another dude to call troll on, I'm not even sure you have ever been to Russia. Hopefully the next poster brings something of value to this thread.

All of your reps read "great poster or commenter.": You have not even been capable of reading through my "reps". Dodgy If you had, you would have seen that I have indeed met several (highly repped in general) members of this forum. More than you did, man, actually.

"armchair poster troll": armchair poster? Friend, I have met members of this forum on 4 continents during the past year. On 4 continents: think about it.

"I'm not even sure you have ever been to Russia.": Oh I have been to Russia, and more than once... I speak some quite good Russian, too (do you speak Russian by the way?), if you wanna know...

As to "other members having seen your bruises", sure, and?? All I'm saying is, you got your bruising, possibly, in a different way that described by you here.
Your various taxi escapes do not ring true, sorry to say it. But in the event they actually are true, well, you have my sympathy.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 06:04 PM by Going strong.)
05-23-2016 05:59 PM
WashedUPVet Offline
Recovering Beta
Silver Member

Triple Sam. So classic. Thank you for doing what I could not.
05-23-2016 09:48 PM
samsamsam Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-23-2016 09:48 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  Triple Sam. So classic. Thank you for doing what I could not.

Well if it is any consolation to your shitty meme posting skills, I probably would have pissed my pants in your situation. Maybe even number 2 Laugh

Just hope you are getting better.

Not that I doubted you before or anything but to have Ligurian vouch for you is good enough for me.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 12:17 AM by samsamsam.)
05-23-2016 11:56 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like samsamsam's post:
WashedUPVet, 262, Drizzle
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-23-2016 09:48 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  Triple Sam. So classic. Thank you for doing what I could not.

What you also couldn't do, is:

1- Answer me regarding your level of Russian language. I mean, considering you're building yourself as an authority on Russia, do you ever speak the language (I do...)?.

2- Convince any serious person that, by accepting to be repeatedly punched in the face by a Russian taxi driver, without resisting (even though, like little-dark, you "could have killed him" Dodgy ), you favorably impressed a Russian girl. Sure...

So, I'd bet the facepalm meme is just what this Russian girl thinks about you, after the taxi incident.

Now, the most surprising thing is that many people seem to believe your account of the bar+taxi (repeat incident, for you do seem to run into trouble in every Moscow taxi) incident: it tells me, many people have probably never been in a real-life "dangerous" situation abroad. You are free to fool them all you want, though.

Anyway, I invite members interested in this, to carefully read your (full of holes) account of the "bad-drunk-wild-beast Russians who almost killed me" bar incident:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-35879...pid1291419

People are free to believe your little-dark stuff:

"I got about 3 steps from the front door when I was brutally attacked without warning. All the blows were directly to my face. The attack was initiated with a stomp on the foot before two men were hitting me. Bloody and semi conscious I went to the fetal position on the pavement. Rain water flowed over me as I curled my body in the gutter. After the beating stopped, I ran to a taxi and jumped in. Davai!!! One man ran after me and began choking me from the back of the taxi. I flung the door open and ran. He tackled me. I could barley see as my face was swollen over my eyes. He put me in another taxi and drove me to a bankomat. I entered bad pin codes and claimed my card wasn't working. SERE. Survive, evade, resist, escape. I was buying time to think. In the distance was a large 8 foot high wright iron fence with spikes. I saw freedom. My captor put me back in the car. I closed the door and he got in. I immediately jumped out and ran for the fence. In some supercharged adrenaline boost I jumped like Mario on super mushrooms over the fence.

I ran for 20 minutes and never looked back.
",
but I don't.
05-24-2016 07:00 AM
JeanJaq
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-24-2016 07:00 AM)Going strong Wrote:  [quote='WashedUPVet' pid='1308485' dateline='1464058117']
Triple Sam. So classic. Thank you for doing what I could not.

So, let me go over your account of the incident:

"I got about 3 steps from the front door when I was brutally attacked without warning. All the blows were directly to my face. The attack was initiated with a stomp on the foot before two men were hitting me. Bloody and semi conscious I went to the fetal position on the pavement.

At this point you almost certainly have, at the minimum, a broken rib or two. No way you are going to jump "with superhuman strength" over a fence 20 minutes later... Yes, real life is no Hollywood stuff: when you are, IRL, beaten "bloody semi-conscious in fetal-position" by several large men, you are incapacitated for the next week, man.

Rain water flowed over me as I curled my body in the gutter. After the beating stopped, I ran to a taxi and jumped in.

After the beating stopped, they lost interest in you? I thought they were thieves?? Why would they beat you to a pulp and not proceed to rob you??

Davai!!!

Cool, you know one Russian word. +1.

One man ran after me and began choking me from the back of the taxi.

So you were seating in the taxi front seat, and your attacker in the back seat? No way a Russian taxi driver lets a strange dude in the front seat.

I flung the door open and ran. He tackled me. I could barley see as my face was swollen over my eyes.

But a few minutes later the swelling has subsided and you were able to see spikes on a fence in the distance...?

He put me in another taxi (so not one, but two taxis were in this? or do you want us to believe that random taxis will accept to be accomplices with criminal kidnappings?) and drove me to a bankomat. I entered bad pin codes and claimed my card wasn't working.

At this point your captor(s) should have punished you real bad, or even killed you, for not playing along: end of story.

SERE. Survive, evade, resist, escape. I was buying time to think. In the distance was a large 8 foot high wright iron fence with spikes. I saw freedom. My captor put me back in the car. I closed the door and he got in. I immediately jumped out and ran for the fence. In some supercharged adrenaline boost I jumped like Mario on super mushrooms over the fence.

Not even commenting here. A few minutes earlier, you were broken, half-blind, so weak that a single captor was able to man-handle you, and suddenly you are jumping fences like a Chernobyl frog...?

I ran for 20 minutes (with broken ribs or whatever) and never looked back.
"

So, your story is something like (probability-wise) 98% untrue. Everything can happen, yes, and stranger things have happened, but your story being true is a low probability.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 07:23 AM by Going strong.)
05-24-2016 07:19 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Going strong's post:
JeanJaq, JohnDGregory
Vronski Offline
Banned

(05-24-2016 07:19 AM)Going strong Wrote:  So, your story is something like (probability-wise) 98% untrue. Everything can happen, yes, and stranger things have happened, but your story being true is a low probability.

You have to keep in mind that WVP also wrote that:

(05-02-2016 04:13 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  I was given a strong walkup call early on a Saturday morning at the Crazy Daisy bar.

WVP seems to be a thirsty party-goer (and the fact that he meshed well with Ligurian confirms that fact lol) and undoubtedly, after a night of boozing without flinching at Crazy Daisy (never been there, but from what I've heard, that bar has the reputation to serve very strong alcoholic cocktails), it is totally normal if he has a blurred memory of what happened. What he remembers from the incident is maybe not what exactly happened. But for me, it happened, no doubt, I browsed the posts of WVP and he is definitely not a BS guy.

Come on .... we have all been pretty drunk and involved in quite ugly situations ....I myself could tell about the night, in a club in provincial Ukraine, where I broke a chair on the head of a chechen guy (he was with two or three other chechens) who was bit too insistent with my GF (an active and well-repped poster here was there and could confirm) and what followed, but would my memory of the exact facts be accurate ? ....I don't think so. I've had "incidents" in Uzbekistan, in Moldova, ect, but do I exactly and clearly remember what happened and what followed? - definitely no.

Still, WVP was nice enough to share the story as a warning, and personally I thank him for that.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 09:16 AM by Vronski.)
05-24-2016 08:38 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Vronski's post:
Going strong, Lika, WashedUPVet
chochemonger1 Offline
Banned

Yeah in Ukraine I woke up, the night before leaving for Madrid, with a bruised face and cuts. Don't remember the details but I know I lost a hottie over that. Pretty sure I insulted some Ukrainian dude I did push my luck with my drunken behavior a few times...so I had it coming. For that reason don't like to drink vodka.
I could make a fine story out of this incident, but it was pretty simple really.... unlike WUV's.
05-24-2016 10:57 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like chochemonger1's post:
Going strong, Vronski
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-24-2016 10:57 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  Yeah in Ukraine I woke up, the night before leaving for Madrid, with a bruised face and cuts. Don't remember the details but I know I lost a hottie over that. Pretty sure I insulted some Ukrainian dude I did push my luck with my drunken behavior a few times...so I had it coming. For that reason don't like to drink vodka.
I could make a fine story out of this incident, but it was pretty simple really.... unlike WUV's.

What really happened here, probably is:

WUV drank too much, got "shit-faced", exited the bar, fell on his face on the pavement.

One day later, he meets forum members, and, ashamed to tell them the truth, he invents a fanciful Jason-Bourne story of him escaping multiple muggers and jumping spike-adorned fences... Better that than admitting to have fallen, drunk, on one's face, at the exit of some bar...
05-24-2016 11:58 AM
JohnDGregory
Vronski Offline
Banned

(05-24-2016 10:57 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  Yeah in Ukraine I woke up, the night before leaving for Madrid, with a bruised face and cuts. Don't remember the details but I know I lost a hottie over that. Pretty sure I insulted some Ukrainian dude I did push my luck with my drunken behavior a few times...so I had it coming. For that reason don't like to drink vodka.

Yeah, vodka makes everyone crazy. The night of the "chechen incident", we had downed, if my memory serves, already two bottles (for three people - RVF friend, me and GF).
05-24-2016 11:58 AM
worldwidetraveler Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(05-24-2016 11:58 AM)Going strong Wrote:  What really happened here, probably is:

WUV drank too much, got "shit-faced", exited the bar, fell on his face on the pavement.

One day later, he meets forum members, and, ashamed to tell them the truth, he invents a fanciful Jason-Bourne story of him escaping multiple muggers and jumping spike-adorned fences... Better that than admitting to have fallen, drunk, on one's face, at the exit of some bar...

Here is another scenario. A forum member got upset because another member was getting "likes" about a story that happened to him. He decided to lash out constantly and derail a good thread because of his insecurity.

Going Strong, did I ever tell you the time I got poisoned in a club and ended being taken by the local police where a friend had to bribe my way out of jail because he was afraid I would go missing? Now that was an expensive night especially when you take into consideration I had to buy a phone for my friend the next day. I was sick for a week.

It doesn't matter if you don't believe. It doesn't make it any less true. It does screw up a good thread when you act like a snarky woman. Just be happy that something like that hasn't happened to you.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 12:15 PM by worldwidetraveler.)
05-24-2016 12:12 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like worldwidetraveler's post:
rudebwoy, Beijong, WashedUPVet, Perdidogringo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Central Russia vs Southern Russia avantgarde 1 4,628 12-04-2017 04:07 PM
Last Post: JeanJaq
  Russia or Ukraine(spec. Lviv or southern Russia) avantgarde 4 6,007 01-01-2013 12:21 PM
Last Post: jimukr104