I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Russia Thread
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The Russia Thread
Another anecdote about poor Russian girls.

I communicated online with a girl from Moscow who got married to a middle class Italian guy. She owns at least one apartment in Moscow (maybe more) outright. She never mentioned that to her husband and she isn't going to. To him, she is a poor girl who needs to be taken care of even though her net worth is probably higher than his. She lives with him in Italy and doesn't work or contribute financially to the family in any way. If they ever get divorced, he'll be on the hook for child support and/or alimony, and the Italian court will not take into account the property she has and they don't know about.

Edit: here's another little story while we're at it. A Russian friend of mine came to the US with his wife, also from Russia. They were both poor and did odd jobs in the beginning. One day, he comes to a bank and asks the teller to withdraw some money from his account. When he tells her his last name, she asks him "Which account is it? I see two accounts under your last name and address." It turns out that his wife secretly opened an account in her name and has been hiding money from him and saving it in her account just in case. For those familiar with Russian last names, his name is not one of the names where you add an "a" in the end for females, otherwise the maybe the teller wouldn't have mentioned it. Later on, they divorced on good terms and for a different reason.

I could go on an on with stories like these, but my point is be careful with girls - Russian or otherwise - and don't take their words at face value.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 09:57 PM by Brodiaga.)
08-11-2016 09:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Brodiaga's post:
Rocha, JeanJaq, Möbius band, Vacancier Permanent
JeanJaq Offline
Game Denialist

(08-11-2016 04:43 PM)JeanJaq Wrote:  After all, yes, it is a culture of Padoroks and we are not here to change it. Its take it or leave it)

When I tried to explain it to an American friend while I was in the US for vacations he, of course, came up with a joke , I knew this was going to happen as he is a funny bird.
- (...) and my female friend invited all her friends to a restaurant and at the end she paid the bill alone...
- So you are saying that In Soviet Russia the birthday person gives you the present? Ha ha ha
- There is no Soviet Russia anymore Ha ha ha

"It’s great that they (UK) have a locktight system to keep their citizens safe from a thought criminal like myself, yet somehow thousands of Muslim immigrants manage to enter the country to sexually mutilate and abuse females, including children."
Roosh V, July 2018
08-12-2016 03:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JeanJaq's post:
Möbius band
Rocha Online
True Player
Gold Member

^^^ But actually that is not far from the truth.

Unlike in my home country, where normally in the birthday parties a restaurant is booked and then each person normally pays its own meal, and many times this is with big groups of people (depending on the social status of the person within the social group, or how big is the group), this makes for dull and boring parties, with the groups within the group spliting right after dinner, despite the numbers. For russians/ukranians etc, this is normally unthinkable. They'd rather make a small party at home with the few closest ones, and provide the food and drinks, of course usually the guests bring something to the table too, normally the party ends up late with everyone drunk and sometimes with some funny drama, wich is also a part of the menu ))) Those who ve been will understand better.

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
08-12-2016 04:36 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rocha's post:
Vacancier Permanent
Möbius band Offline
Game Denialist

(08-11-2016 09:27 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 05:50 AM)Möbius band Wrote:  Well it was either Poland or Helsinki as they were the cheapest tickets. She told me she'd prefer Poland as everything would be cheaper there. Yeah she has Schengen Visa already, as well as having travelled quite a lot to Eastern Europe and Scandinavia with her parents.

Are you sure she is really poor? I used to be poor and know what it's like (not that I'm rich now, but I used to be much poorer). I also know a lot of poor people. They don't travel around Europe. The poorest ones don't really travel much anywhere. She may be earning very little right now, but her parents may have some money, real estate, etc. if they can afford to travel around Europe, particularly Scandinavia which is pretty expensive.

Regardless of her circumstances, It's good that she is investing at least something in this trip. It's not about saving your money, because it seems like it's a negligible amount for you anyway. It's about being sure that she's not taking advantage of you.

The truth is, if a girl is much poorer than you and you pay all the expenses, there is absolutely no way you can be sure she's not with you because of your money no matter what paper alphas out there claim. Women have evolved to be very good at acting, so even the wisest among us can be fooled by them. The only way you can tell that a poor girl is with you because of you is if she doesn't benefit financially from being with you.
About her travelling, she's told me it was done over many years. I haven't really asked much about her family's wealth etc but from what I can gather her family don't seem poor but not rich either. They live in the province, but in an apartment not a house, so I'm imagining they don't have a whole lot of disposable income. She's told me though that they've travelled to Eastern Europe (Belarus, Ukraine and The Baltics) by car from Russia. To Sweden and Finland by ferry from Estonia.

I can tell she's not really that well off by looking at her living conditions. She eats potatoes most days, room shares with someone and generally can't even afford to go out much to the cinema or to eat with friends. Only time I've seen her out to eat was for her birthday with her friends. Are wages this atrocious in Moscow? She is quite well educated and works at a respectable firm.

And about russian women acting I agree with you that I've been cautious with her ever since I started taking her a bit more seriously and not just someone to troll when I'm bored (which is all I was doing the first few months). I don't know if this is just a trait of provincial girls but she seems really really naive. She seems to trust whatever I say and never ask for proof or raise any doubts. When I asked her to send me over the money for the apartment, she didn't ask to see any verification to see if I had booked it, essentially I could have scammed her for her money and ran off. I have no doubt that guys will have taken advantage of this naivety of her's in the past.

I actually want to come to Moscow now and try and game the more manipulative women (from what I've read mainly come from the big cities), see how my game stacks up against them, as that's the true challenge.

(08-11-2016 09:42 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  Another anecdote about poor Russian girls.

I communicated online with a girl from Moscow who got married to a middle class Italian guy. She owns at least one apartment in Moscow (maybe more) outright. She never mentioned that to her husband and she isn't going to. To him, she is a poor girl who needs to be taken care of even though her net worth is probably higher than his. She lives with him in Italy and doesn't work or contribute financially to the family in any way. If they ever get divorced, he'll be on the hook for child support and/or alimony, and the Italian court will not take into account the property she has and they don't know about.

Edit: here's another little story while we're at it. A Russian friend of mine came to the US with his wife, also from Russia. They were both poor and did odd jobs in the beginning. One day, he comes to a bank and asks the teller to withdraw some money from his account. When he tells her his last name, she asks him "Which account is it? I see two accounts under your last name and address." It turns out that his wife secretly opened an account in her name and has been hiding money from him and saving it in her account just in case. For those familiar with Russian last names, his name is not one of the names where you add an "a" in the end for females, otherwise the maybe the teller wouldn't have mentioned it. Later on, they divorced on good terms and for a different reason.

I could go on an on with stories like these, but my point is be careful with girls - Russian or otherwise - and don't take their words at face value.

Oh man those poor suckers who get married to women to Russia yet still take them back to their home country. It's like inheriting a million dollars, getting the best head start in life yet squandering it all away. If hypothetically I was to get married to a non Western woman, Id lay it out on the table that I'm definitely not going to take her back to my country.

What's the point marrying a non Western woman if you're just going to take her back? If she demands that, then that's a good thing as it makes it obvious why she's marrying you in the first place. Also another reason to make sure your Western Government never finds out about your marriage is due to the supposed leniency on the men the divorce laws in Russia have. I heard it's very fair than the system in the US/Europe.
08-12-2016 04:50 AM
JeanJaq Offline
Game Denialist

It was quite cold today but anyway I went out for a short direct daygame. I was checking a girl from a small distance, she had the perfect body, so I stopped her in a gentile soft manner but when a saw her face I had the feeling that shes underage, so I played the down to indirect and asked "Can you tell me where is Cofemania?" I was quite embarrassed, but she was quite cool, smiling etc. but no way, too young, maybe 16 or 17. Well she explained how to get there, and waited for me to continue the dialogue, but I said Spasibo and left her.
When I was far from her I thought to myself: But maybe she is over 18.
Next time this happen I will surely ask for the age before I exit. She was so gorgeous. I love Russia.

"It’s great that they (UK) have a locktight system to keep their citizens safe from a thought criminal like myself, yet somehow thousands of Muslim immigrants manage to enter the country to sexually mutilate and abuse females, including children."
Roosh V, July 2018
08-12-2016 09:11 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like JeanJaq's post:
Мортен, Beijong, Vacancier Permanent
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(08-12-2016 04:50 AM)Möbius band Wrote:  Oh man those poor suckers who get married to women to Russia yet still take them back to their home country. It's like inheriting a million dollars, getting the best head start in life yet squandering it all away. If hypothetically I was to get married to a non Western woman, Id lay it out on the table that I'm definitely not going to take her back to my country.

What's the point marrying a non Western woman if you're just going to take her back? If she demands that, then that's a good thing as it makes it obvious why she's marrying you in the first place. Also another reason to make sure your Western Government never finds out about your marriage is due to the supposed leniency on the men the divorce laws in Russia have. I heard it's very fair than the system in the US/Europe.

Another word of warning. While Russia is a more conservative and male-friendly society than the so called Free World, the divorce laws are not very good for men. There is no spousal support, but there is child support, dividing marital property, and the no fault divorce principle.

Russian and Former Soviet Union family laws are based on Soviet laws which were always "progressive" and female-friendly. Right from the point when commies took power, they tried to get more female voters on their side by passing feminist laws. (Sound familiar?...But those were bad commies... surely no party in your Free World country has ever tried that shit, because they are not commies, they are good people...right?) Then the commies kept passing more "progressive" laws to show the West and everybody else how "modern" and "civilized" the Soviet Union was. Then the new independent countries by and large inherited that family law system and had no reason to change it significantly (unlike, for example, business or property laws).

Another point: a marriage is a marriage no matter where you get married. If you marry in Russia and then move to a Western country with your wife, she can divorce you there by having the marriage certificate translated and then submitting it when she files for divorce. If you don't let her keep the copy of the certificate, she can always get another one from Russia.

If you want to marry and avoid divorce rape, perhaps the only way is to do it in a 3rd world country somewhere in South East Asia, stay in that country, not buy any property there and keep all your assets overseas. That's not 100% bulletproof either, but it may work.
08-12-2016 12:30 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Brodiaga's post:
JeanJaq, Möbius band, LeeEnfield303, Vinny, Vacancier Permanent
WashedUPVet Offline
Recovering Beta
Silver Member

Yo dudes,

I'm back in the USA. I left the forum for a bit for two reasons... "Going Strong" called me a liar which really turned me off and basically I havn't had many stories to tell as well. Ok, I have had a few stories. All is well with this Washed Up Vet, just get pissed when I give an open book to my life and some dude with more reps pulls rank. I'm not sure why he thinks someone who admits to getting his ass beat (and having the pictures/scars verified by someone with more reps than him would be lying). My only purpose here was to share, meet people and be real.

Moving on, I miss Russian women but I have a rad job working on the ocean and have an ocean view from my apartment here in Southern California. DM me for IG... I really lucked out on the way home and am making good money. Things aren't so bad. I shared on another thread but I will do it here too. I talk to my Russian girl every day. My mom is even reaching out to her to invite her to stay at our beach house (to keep it traditional for her parents and mine.). I think that is pretty cool of my mom, who also raised two Russian orphans (my sisters). I booked a trip back to Moscow thanksgiving week for 9 days. I will focus on spending time with my girl and our joint best friend. I miss those girls a lot (I'm also very good friends with my girl's best friend).

To finalize my story which I promised, basically the dude that hit me was identified by the Russian police. He made up a bunch of stores of me not paying for drinks and hitting him. The camera from in front of the bar was never shown to me by the police. I know it exists and I know they saw it. I have credit card receipts of sales at the bar that night so that for sure is a lie that I wasn't paying. The bouncer also claimed to be a victim of my initial attack. I was really afraid that when I left the Federation that there would be a hold on my passports for assault. With white knuckles I went through passport control. Luckily there was none en route to London and then to Los Angeles. I was really scared that he had paid off the cops to flip it on me. My girl's dad is a judge on the supreme court of Russia... So barring any major problems, I was going to be OK (I eluded to a prominent position before in past posts). But that is it.

I look back on my 10 months in Moscow as a confidence builder, especially with women. I also mostly think of it as being for the girl I really love... the wife material that I found. I miss this girl every day and look forward to having her here soon. Hopefully we can make it work, she seems open to marriage and for that I'm really excited.... a provincial originated, intelligent, family girl that likes this man 15 years her senior.

I'm in Long Beach, California now. Message me if you are close or want to stop by.

WUV
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 10:39 PM by WashedUPVet.)
08-12-2016 09:47 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like WashedUPVet's post:
Brosemite, Dantes, PeruLover12, Brodiaga, Gorgiass, Cr33pin, 262, Chaos, crudeloyalist, Drizzle, _Cicero, DjembaDjemba, Mentavious, Perdidogringo
Schlep Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Yo man, welcome back. I wasn't sure if you ever made it out alive. I always enjoyed reading about your adventures in Russia. Was in the Philippines reading about your exploits with jealously and kicking myself in the ass for not going to Russia instead. Lol...
08-12-2016 10:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schlep's post:
WashedUPVet
WashedUPVet Offline
Recovering Beta
Silver Member

(08-12-2016 10:14 PM)Schlep Wrote:  Yo man, welcome back. I wasn't sure if you ever made it out alive. I always enjoyed reading about your adventures in Russia. Was in the Philippines reading about your exploits with jealously and kicking myself in the ass for not going to Russia instead. Lol...

Thanks dude. I appreciate the support and only write for you, the reader.... and the person that I will soon meet from the forum. The internet without personal interaction is pointless.
08-12-2016 10:41 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like WashedUPVet's post:
PeruLover12, Beijong, Drizzle
Troutslayer Offline
Beta Orbiter

Mazel tof WUV
08-13-2016 02:02 AM
PeruLover12 Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Welcome back WUV.

Have no doubt about his stories guys, Vet is legit. He's just a big drunken crazy MOFO who seems to get into silly situations. Tight game too.

Wishing you well with your chick.
08-13-2016 05:15 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like PeruLover12's post:
Beijong, Chaos
JeanJaq Offline
Game Denialist

I’m not a lawyer, but IMO even if one does not pay, it does not give an oxrana the right to beat him, that would be weird. But he could hold you and call the police.
I heard about guys got into a fight in Kaliningrad. Everyone agreed that they didn’t start the situation, but because of the fact that they were foreigners… and the police wasn’t able to understand their version of the facts (in the EU, the police is obliged to order an interpreter for such cases, at least in theory). However the police understood very well the version of the other side (which were Russians). Long story short, the guys had to leave Russia and even got a 5 y. entry ban.

Roosh V, July 2018
08-14-2016 07:55 AM
Cr33pin Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-12-2016 09:11 AM)JeanJaq Wrote:  It was quite cold today but anyway I went out for a short direct daygame. I was checking a girl from a small distance, she had the perfect body, so I stopped her in a gentile soft manner but when a saw her face I had the feeling that shes underage, so I played the down to indirect and asked "Can you tell me where is Cofemania?" I was quite embarrassed, but she was quite cool, smiling etc. but no way, too young, maybe 16 or 17. Well she explained how to get there, and waited for me to continue the dialogue, but I said Spasibo and left her.
When I was far from her I thought to myself: But maybe she is over 18.
Next time this happen I will surely ask for the age before I exit. She was so gorgeous. I love Russia.

What is the age of consent in Russia?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
08-14-2016 08:37 AM
JeanJaq Offline
Game Denialist

(08-14-2016 08:37 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  What is the age of consent in Russia?

I believe 16. But it is still too young for me. Even 17 I would pass, my personal view.
But the optical illusion makes you think they look much younger than they really are. Russian women take care of themselves. So basically you will see many 30ies looking like 20ies etc. I had many of such cases

Roosh V, July 2018
08-14-2016 08:44 AM
BelyyTigr Offline
Banned

(08-11-2016 09:42 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  Another anecdote about poor Russian girls.

Some of my exes are Russian. They're by far my favourite type in the World. But they are a LONG way from perfect. Thats my experiences and that of friends. I think Mobius should really be cautious. Not re monetary, more about re any attachment aspect.

An ex of mine was a "saint". Did lots of work for her church in Russia's far FAR north east. We never had a cross word. But anyway, she turned out to be just a bullshitter, a liar and a coward. Things fucked up because she didn't want to leave her town in Absolutenowheregrad, even tho she'd been saying for over 3 yrs how she utterly hated it. Add in her alcohol, her depression, her job losses and all the other shit you only get in the worst parts of Siberia and thats what happened.

I wasted a fair amount of time hoping she'd get her act together. I mean in many ways, we were perfect. But in others, it was always doomed to failure. Lots of Skype calls in the latter days, getting nowhere.

In some ways she seemed utterly perfect. Russian girls can see so sweet and kind, and really really sexy. A valhalla compared to the grossness of SJW Britain and USA. But ultimately many of them will choose the beta over the real man. A "foreign" man is all fun for some of them, but eventually it frightens many of them. They aren't that interested in living their home town, let alone Russia. This is all basically the reason I wound up at Roosh forums. I myself, am of British and Russian descent, and would happily live in some parts of Russia long term.
08-16-2016 07:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BelyyTigr's post:
Möbius band
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(08-16-2016 07:52 AM)BelyyTigr Wrote:  An ex of mine was a "saint". Did lots of work for her church in Russia's far FAR north east. We never had a cross word. But anyway, she turned out to be just a bullshitter, a liar and a coward. Things fucked up because she didn't want to leave her town in Absolutenowheregrad, even tho she'd been saying for over 3 yrs how she utterly hated it. Add in her alcohol, her depression, her job losses and all the other shit you only get in the worst parts of Siberia and thats what happened.

I wasted a fair amount of time hoping she'd get her act together. I mean in many ways, we were perfect. But in others, it was always doomed to failure. Lots of Skype calls in the latter days, getting nowhere.

In some ways she seemed utterly perfect. Russian girls can see so sweet and kind, and really really sexy. A valhalla compared to the grossness of SJW Britain and USA. But ultimately many of them will choose the beta over the real man. A "foreign" man is all fun for some of them, but eventually it frightens many of them. They aren't that interested in living their home town, let alone Russia. This is all basically the reason I wound up at Roosh forums. I myself, am of British and Russian descent, and would happily live in some parts of Russia long term.

Here's another warning. I don't really find religious Russian girls more trustworthy than non-religious ones. Same goes for all people in general, but I've been cheated on and lied to by Russian girls who claimed to take their religion very seriously. These are same "saint" girls who fly to Turkey or whatever and, as the Russian saying goes, get the threading on their assholes ripped off (им срывают резьбу на жопе).

I would rather deal with a normal, non-religious girl who doesn't get offended by jokes about religion, but that's just me.
08-16-2016 07:25 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Brodiaga's post:
Brosemite, Rocha, Going strong, Dantes, BelyyTigr, Vacancier Permanent
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(08-12-2016 09:47 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  Yo dudes,

I'm back in the USA. I left the forum for a bit for two reasons... "Going Strong" called me a liar which really turned me off and basically I havn't had many stories to tell as well. Ok, I have had a few stories. All is well with this Washed Up Vet, just get pissed when I give an open book to my life and some dude with more reps pulls rank. I'm not sure why he thinks someone who admits to getting his ass beat (and having the pictures/scars verified by someone with more reps than him would be lying). My only purpose here was to share, meet people and be real.

Man, months after the post, you're still going after me, and annoying us with your "superhuman fence jumper" story? Dodgy

And this is after sending me your childish, half-threatening PMs and all (like, creating a brand new account to give me a second Neutral rep)?

Instead, why don't you answer the detailed, precise doubts and questions that I voiced about your story, back then ( https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-35879...pid1308691 )? You can't answer them, can you?
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016 08:07 PM by Going strong.)
08-16-2016 08:06 PM
Schlep Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Lets all get along and remember why we are on this thread.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

08-17-2016 12:56 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Schlep's post:
Going strong, BelyyTigr, Phoenix, crudeloyalist, Bury Zenek, Vacancier Permanent
Schlep Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Thats right

Attached File(s) Image(s)

08-17-2016 12:58 AM
BelyyTigr Offline
Banned

(08-16-2016 07:25 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  
(08-16-2016 07:52 AM)BelyyTigr Wrote:  An ex of mine was a "saint". Did lots of work for her church in Russia's far FAR north east. We never had a cross word. But anyway, she turned out to be just a bullshitter, a liar and a coward. Things fucked up because she didn't want to leave her town in Absolutenowheregrad, even tho she'd been saying for over 3 yrs how she utterly hated it. Add in her alcohol, her depression, her job losses and all the other shit you only get in the worst parts of Siberia and thats what happened.

Here's another warning. I don't really find religious Russian girls more trustworthy than non-religious ones. Same goes for all people in general, but I've been cheated on and lied to by Russian girls who claimed to take their religion very seriously. These are same "saint" girls who fly to Turkey or whatever and, as the Russian saying goes, get the threading on their assholes ripped off (им срывают резьбу на жопе).

I would rather deal with a normal, non-religious girl who doesn't get offended by jokes about religion, but that's just me.

Actually, a made a crucial typo error in my post.
I meant to say "they aren't that interested in LEAVING their home town, let alone Russia".

In the West, I'm tuned into "oh so devout" types and their antics. Infact, I actively avoid them.
I've dated E European Catholics who turned out to be psychos.

This one I'm thinking of particularly in Russia, she seemed really REALLY sweet. I mean we were VERY close to settling down, as a psychologists tests would say we are pretty much a perfect match.

However, now you mention it, for someone poor, she'd travelled a huge amount (much supposedly as part of her job), had LONG holidays in Russia too and had lots of male friends before I started up with her. I think us Western born men need to be guarded about the "poor Russian girl who would love to travel".

But yes, now I can see, Russian Orthodoxy can be used as a pr stunt by FSU women, just like other branches of religion are. Wish I could have seen it before.

I wonder how many people have considered their "end game" with FSU women. Do they REALLY want to live in Ufa forever? Or do they think they can bring an FSU girl back to GB/USA etc? I'm all for living in Moscow, but some town 1000s of miles from civilisation forever... I don't think so..
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2016 04:31 AM by BelyyTigr.)
08-17-2016 04:27 AM
Beijong Offline
Banned

(08-16-2016 08:06 PM)Going strong Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 09:47 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  Yo dudes,

Man, months after the post, you're still going after me, and annoying us with your "superhuman fence jumper" story? Dodgy

And this is after sending me your childish, half-threatening PMs and all (like, creating a brand new account to give me a second Neutral rep)?

Instead, why don't you answer the detailed, precise doubts and questions that I voiced about your story, back then ( https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-35879...pid1308691 )? You can't answer them, can you?

Dude, I met WUV in Moscow shortly after the incident and saw his injuries myself, so it's really hard to see how salty you're being about this. I'm not the only forum member who met up with him after either. Why do you gotta keep pushing this? Why be such a doubting Thomas?
08-17-2016 07:49 AM
PeruLover12 Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(08-17-2016 12:56 AM)Schlep Wrote:  Lets all get along and remember why we are on this thread.

I'm pretty sure that the chick is Ukrainian since the photo is taken at the Olympic Stadium in Kiev.
08-17-2016 08:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PeruLover12's post:
Going strong
JeanJaq Offline
Game Denialist

Yes, lets not forget why we all are here:

(08-17-2016 07:49 AM)Beijong Wrote:  Dude, I met WUV in Moscow shortly after the incident and saw his injuries myself, so it's really hard to see how salty you're being about this. I'm not the only forum member who met up with him after either. Why do you gotta keep pushing this? Why be such a doubting Thomas?

Calm down guys. He just questioned the causes of the fight, not the injury itself. We all believe that WUV was hurt period.

Roosh V, July 2018
08-17-2016 08:29 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like JeanJaq's post:
Going strong, Vacancier Permanent
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(08-17-2016 08:29 AM)JeanJaq Wrote:  Yes, lets not forget why we all are here:

(08-17-2016 07:49 AM)Beijong Wrote:  Dude, I met WUV in Moscow shortly after the incident and saw his injuries myself, so it's really hard to see how salty you're being about this. I'm not the only forum member who met up with him after either. Why do you gotta keep pushing this? Why be such a doubting Thomas?

Calm down guys. He just questioned the causes of the fight, not the injury itself. We all believe that WUV was hurt period.

In any case, in honor of Russia and WUV, I'm willing to be detained, harshly interrogated, and hopefully stripped of my clothes, by the Russian female cop above^^... or by her Crimean law-enforcing colleague, do you remember her, the sexy female Russian MILF-looking prosecutor from Simferopol, who became famous for a while? what was her name...?
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2016 12:37 PM by Going strong.)
08-17-2016 12:36 PM
Vinny Offline
Banned

(08-17-2016 12:36 PM)Going strong Wrote:  In any case, in honor of Russia and WUV, I'm willing to be detained, harshly interrogated, and hopefully stripped of my clothes, by the Russian female cop above^^... or by her Crimean law-enforcing colleague, do you remember her, the sexy female Russian MILF-looking prosecutor from Simferopol, who became famous for a while? what was her name...?

Natalia Poklonskaya.
I think she is still famous, and still a prosecutor.

From what I have heard she is not just a girly girl, part of her face is paralyzed from some sort of battle wound endured during her service.
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2016 01:19 PM by Vinny.)
08-17-2016 01:13 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Vinny's post:
Going strong, JeanJaq, Sooth, Vacancier Permanent

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Central Russia vs Southern Russia avantgarde 1 4,616 12-04-2017 04:07 PM
Last Post: JeanJaq
  Russia or Ukraine(spec. Lviv or southern Russia) avantgarde 4 5,994 01-01-2013 12:21 PM
Last Post: jimukr104