I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Russia Thread
JeanJaq Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The Russia Thread
(12-03-2017 09:18 PM)Tonio Wrote:  Pool time.

If we are talking about ONs?, well the Easiest for me was in Moscow, but I didn't travel to all big cities yet. The number of lays in Sochi were lower but the quality was higher, but it was summer, so a whole different ball game, quality before quantity.

"It’s great that they (UK) have a locktight system to keep their citizens safe from a thought criminal like myself, yet somehow thousands of Muslim immigrants manage to enter the country to sexually mutilate and abuse females, including children."
Roosh V, July 2018
12-04-2017 03:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JimBobsCooters Offline
Chubby Chaser

(12-04-2017 11:59 AM)Bateman Wrote:  Quick question:
When applying for a tourist visa, you are required to fill in the hotel and adress for every single place you are visiting. Its definitely out of the question to pre-book the entire trip, since I want to travel within Russia for 2-3 weeks in the summer during world cup.

On previous trips I stayed with friends and girl in only one city, so I didnt had to deal with this issue.

I know that hotels will register your visa on arrival on the first day, so will it be sufficient with only booking the first night and then Im "off" to travel free (also with domestic flights)?

Couple of points here...

1. If you're only visiting for the World Cup then you can get visa free entry for that period. Just need to get a fan ID or something like that (google it!).

2. You don't need to list every single city you're going to. If you know where you will be for a couple of stops then just book those and list those. The more detail you add to the application the harder it gets to fill out correctly basically.
12-04-2017 03:46 PM
Tail Gunner Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(12-04-2017 12:51 AM)369eyedea Wrote:  How do you guys in russia handle going to clubs in december January?
I'd imagine at night it's do cold, especially in moscow piter...you can take an uber to the club wearing shirt and blazer jeans ect, but what about the line
Never been clubbing in such a climate and heading to russia this winter

Most Eastern European clubs have secure coat check stations, much more than in the U.S. Perhaps that is what you meant.
12-04-2017 06:05 PM
Rocha Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(12-04-2017 06:05 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  
(12-04-2017 12:51 AM)369eyedea Wrote:  How do you guys in russia handle going to clubs in december January?
I'd imagine at night it's do cold, especially in moscow piter...you can take an uber to the club wearing shirt and blazer jeans ect, but what about the line
Never been clubbing in such a climate and heading to russia this winter

Most Eastern European clubs have secure coat check stations, much more than in the U.S. Perhaps that is what you meant.

In most if not all of them it is mandatory to leave your coat/jacket in the station. only blazers or cardigans are an exception.

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
12-04-2017 06:11 PM
369eyedea Offline
Recovering Beta

Thanks guys, yeah I was just wondering how you normally dress when it's -20 so you obviously don't freeze to death but at the same time look good enough for a club. I guess it's key to wear thermal clothes nder shirt ect and put main jacket in coat check.
Not a joke question))
Because I heard they can be really picky about who they let in. And I'm not from Vanuatu, I'm from New Zealand
Looking forward to catching up with anyone in moscow over nye

Где ближайший зоомагазин?
12-05-2017 06:46 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 369eyedea's post:
Laska
DraperJ.hank Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

A good pair of boots, (make sure the soul is good so you dont slip like a fool) Chealsea boots are good because you can wear suitpants and they still keep you warm. Just wear two pairs of socks and youll be alright.
A pair of long johns should do you good.
you dont necesaraly need a superthick ultra warm jacket.
Do an overcoat or a peacoat with a quilled jacket or blazer underneith.
Then you get to a sweater and I recommend a turtleneck which looks stylish and keep you warm around the neck.
A scarf, leather gloves and a nice looking hat should do you good.

My principle is that layering is king and you can still look good with above mentioned clothes.
Remember that an outfit should look good wih every layer you take off so you can take on layer off effortlessly without issue.

Establishments usually have a place where you put your coat btw.
12-05-2017 10:11 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like DraperJ.hank's post:
Laska, eck
wp_sniper Offline
Game Denialist

I'll be in novosibirsk for the next 7 months or so. Loving the girls here. Hit me up. I do a combo of near the University day game and fri/sat night game.
12-08-2017 05:43 AM
edlefou Offline
Chubby Chaser

(12-05-2017 10:11 PM)DraperJ.hank Wrote:  A scarf, leather gloves and a nice looking hat should do you good.

A warm hat is key in winter in Eastern Europe. Sure, you might worry about your hair, but it's pretty tough without one.

Get a ushanka (уша́нка) for bonus style points.
12-08-2017 11:54 AM
DraperJ.hank Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

@edlefou *Tips ushanka like a fedora*
12-08-2017 07:52 PM
eonbre Away
Male Feminist

Do you guys work remote and live in russia or ?
12-08-2017 08:53 PM
DraperJ.hank Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Not me. Looking into potentially going in about a year, The Transiberian Railway. Cant speak for the other guys. Know a guy on the forum lives in St Petersburg
12-09-2017 01:23 AM
JimBobsCooters Offline
Chubby Chaser

(12-05-2017 06:46 AM)369eyedea Wrote:  Thanks guys, yeah I was just wondering how you normally dress when it's -20 so you obviously don't freeze to death but at the same time look good enough for a club. I guess it's key to wear thermal clothes nder shirt ect and put main jacket in coat check.
Not a joke question))
Because I heard they can be really picky about who they let in. And I'm not from Vanuatu, I'm from New Zealand
Looking forward to catching up with anyone in moscow over nye

The cloak rooms at a lot of the bars/clubs I've been to are bigger than some bars I've been to in other countries and are legit operations. Even places like gyms and restaurants have cloak rooms quite often.

Basically everyone wears big fuck off jackets everywhere, hats, epic boots. Russians dress for the Arctic circle even when it's only -5 or -10.

But yeah, big jacket that you check and wear whatever under, the bars/restaurants/clubs will be heated to match the inferno's of hell so you're more likely to be hot when you get inside than cold.
12-09-2017 08:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimBobsCooters's post:
Jungle
Only8sandup Offline
Banned

Definitely prefer Ukraine. Hotter girls, easier, and less "gold diggery"
12-12-2017 11:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Only8sandup's post:
Tonio
wp_sniper Offline
Game Denialist

*disclaimer* Please do not attempt to repeat anything I mention here
I've noticed Russian girls almost always try to pull my hand away when I go to finger them. Then somewhere here I read Russian girls love when you "run their Red Lights." I wasn't quite sure what that meant but this weekend I had a girl home who it was 100% CLEAR SHE WAS DTF but she kept doing that shit. Every time I tried fingering this girl she would try with all her might to pull my hand away... And she LOVED IT that I could over power her and finger her anyway. (She got unbelievably horny. )
Even after I had fucked her a few times she would still do that shit every time cause running her red light was such a turn on for her.
Obv if she really doesn't want it she'll say stop or get up and leave.
However, don't try this unless you really know what you are doing and are sure she's just giving token resistance. I'm sure Russian prison really sucks!!

Then last night had another girl prove Red Light Theory again. After we'd banged for awhile, taken a shower etc she put on clothes and went to bed and kept saying sleep sleep sleep; I still hadn't busted yet so I'm trying all my usual nice American guy stuff to get her horny again like kissing her neck, massage, rubbing my boner on her ass, rubbing her pussy etc; and she's like no no no no no x30 Then I say fuck you bitch my bed my rules, started slapping the living hell out of her ass, yanked her around by her hair, and just shoved my dick in. After that she dead serious said, "can I be your girlfriend?" and she kept repeating "my bed, my rules" (cause she wanted to remember the phrase; her English is shit hahah.) And now she's blowing up my phone with I miss you etc.
TOP PULLING TIP OF THE DAY: In Russia it is absolutely required that you have cigarettes at your house if you're going to pull. Girls here will freak out when they run out of cigarettes.
On the warm clothes topic: I agree everywhere has nice free coat checks so having a big coat isn't a PITA at all like in LA.
(12-12-2017 11:23 PM)Only8sandup Wrote:  Definitely prefer Ukraine. Hotter girls, easier, and less "gold diggery"
It sounds like you are comparing Ukraine to Moscow. I've found the girls to be better in other Russian cities because they are actually down to drink, where as girls in Kiev were never down to drink. And if you're in a student area, girls in russia or ukraine are equally hot.
12-13-2017 03:11 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like wp_sniper's post:
reciproke, pft123, Icarus
JayGould Offline
Banned

(12-13-2017 03:11 AM)wp_sniper Wrote:  Then last night had another girl prove Red Light Theory again. After we'd banged for awhile, taken a shower etc she put on clothes and went to bed and kept saying sleep sleep sleep; I still hadn't busted yet so I'm trying all my usual nice American guy stuff to get her horny again like kissing her neck, massage, rubbing my boner on her ass, rubbing her pussy etc; and she's like no no no no no x30 Then I say fuck you bitch my bed my rules, started slapping the living hell out of her ass, yanked her around by her hair, and just shoved my dick in. After that she dead serious said, "can I be your girlfriend?" and she kept repeating "my bed, my rules" (cause she wanted to remember the phrase; her English is shit hahah.) And now she's blowing up my phone with I miss you etc.

Isn't "my bed, my rules" pretty obvious wherever in the world you are at? If she's in my bed and she won't let me bust my nut, I will kick her out.

Question for forum: Is it worth going to Russia if you don't know Russian? If you studied it, how long to get proficient enough for general conversations?
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2017 03:48 AM by JayGould.)
12-13-2017 03:47 AM
icrus Offline
Recovering Beta

Is it worth it? Yes.

Is your pool of potential girls at least halved? Yes.

Is it easier when you speak Russian? Yes.

How long do you need to get somewhat conversational (B1)? I'd say 6-9 months 5hr/week. Closer to the former if you know how to learn languages, could be more if you've never touched a foreign language before.
12-13-2017 03:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like icrus's post:
Gopnik, Going strong, crudeloyalist
Tonio Offline
Banned

Checkroom is really a good invention. Even in my not so cold country we have such inventions. )))
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017 09:51 AM by Tonio.)
12-14-2017 09:47 AM
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Me at the airport in two hours:

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
12-15-2017 10:57 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like RIslander's post:
Icarus, wp_sniper, nomadbrah, The Man w/ the Golden Gun, TripleG
wp_sniper Offline
Game Denialist

Wow those singing girls are really cute.

New Years Eve is pretty bizarre in Russia. They've chosen it as the day to follow the Christmas traditions of USA. So locals get together with family, have a Christmas tree, trade presents, etc. Most young girls are out of town with family so everything was dead Dec 30th night. Bars were completely empty or closed.
However, after midnight on Dec 31. Lots of people go to the bars and get SUPER wasted. Saw a couple of huge fights. Guys on the ground getting kicked in the head by 7 dudes at a time!! People even lighting city decorations on fire.
At first it seemed like a good night because all the girls were super drunk and touchy feely; but later we found out it was just like NYE in Los Angeles. Every cute girl was out with a date. And cover charges were jacked up.

Just an average night out in town is much more fruitful.
01-01-2018 09:16 AM
Going strong, Rocha, Gopnik
mcgooie Offline
Beta Orbiter

Been in Moscow for a week. Pretty impressed so far. If anyone is around this weekend, let me know
01-04-2018 10:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mcgooie's post:
wp_sniper
hawk_ca Offline
Male Feminist

Russian is difficult to learn. Or is this just me? Sometimes learning a new activity will eventually click. But this language seems to be taking longer to click. Just my thoughts. Confused
01-09-2018 12:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes hawk_ca's post:
wp_sniper
wp_sniper Offline
Game Denialist

Video RE: The Russia Thread
Yeah I've been lightly working on Russian for 8 months and now am just barely remembering a few phrases.

I know Roosh had a lot of trouble getting intimate with Russian girls quickly. I have found the same issue, but there is one quirk to quickly get intimate that keeps working for me time and time again. It involves opening the hottest girl in a group of 2 or more and blatantly pursuing her. Later you switch to the less attractive friend and for some reason she’s excited that she’s getting the attention for once and will want to capitalize on it ASAP. (and let’s be honest, hot girls roll together so the friend still probably isn’t bad.) I’ve never noticed this pattern anywhere else in the world but this seems to be a promising glitch in the Russian matrix.
Please think back to your successes and let me know if you replicated this pattern too?

Oh and you guys were talking about how to get dressed for the cold; I just saw this and thought the beginning was funny.

01-09-2018 12:54 PM
rishboy77, Malo, palandi
DraperJ.hank Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Classic PUA method^. But you can open the less goodlooking first and have the hottest one suprised as she's used to attention - then do the switch
01-10-2018 03:06 AM
wp_sniper Offline
Game Denialist

Yes that's what I'm saying, the reverse is the old school method that works around the world. However, if you're persuing the hot one in Russia you still have to deal with 3 date rule.
Switching to the less attractive girl is the hack that lets you skip the 3 day rule cause she knows her opportunity is limited.
She knows she needs to lock you down ASAP or you're gonna blow her off for her hotter friend.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018 06:29 AM by wp_sniper.)
01-10-2018 06:26 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wp_sniper's post:
DraperJ.hank
ActaNonVerba Offline
Banned

(01-09-2018 12:32 PM)hawk_ca Wrote:  Russian is difficult to learn. Or is this just me? Sometimes learning a new activity will eventually click. But this language seems to be taking longer to click. Just my thoughts. Confused

Every language can be learned. But you have to be willing to put in the effort. The number of hours per week depends on your plan and your goal. Russian is hard yet of course not impossible to learn. To reach a B2 (high intermediate) level it will take around 1000 - 1200 hours.
01-10-2018 08:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Central Russia vs Southern Russia avantgarde 1 4,613 12-04-2017 04:07 PM
Last Post: JeanJaq
  Russia or Ukraine(spec. Lviv or southern Russia) avantgarde 4 5,992 01-01-2013 12:21 PM
Last Post: jimukr104