I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Russia Thread
Bikal Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The Russia Thread
Seeing as my US trips have been cancelled due to work, I'm looking for places in Russia over summer that are interesting to visit (as well as the obvious) and I thought of the Crimea, has anyone been, more specifically to Sevastopol, Simferopol and Yalta? Would I be correct in assuming that it would be a terrible place to game due to the large Russian naval presence but a fantastic place to soak up history instead or is it completely devoid of activity and best avoided a while longer?
03-27-2018 08:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Rocha Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(03-27-2018 08:40 AM)Bikal Wrote:  Seeing as my US trips have been cancelled due to work, I'm looking for places in Russia over summer that are interesting to visit (as well as the obvious) and I thought of the Crimea, has anyone been, more specifically to Sevastopol, Simferopol and Yalta? Would I be correct in assuming that it would be a terrible place to game due to the large Russian naval presence but a fantastic place to soak up history instead or is it completely devoid of activity and best avoided a while longer?

I have been. Mostly in Yalta.

Not worth it. Mostly families or girls with boyfriends, not much in terms of nightlife. Terrible service and expensive.

Spent only a short amount of time in Simferopol and it seemed to have some potential.

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
03-27-2018 09:11 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Rocha's post:
Icarus, gework, Gopnik
Bikal Offline
Chubby Chaser

(03-27-2018 09:11 AM)Rocha Wrote:  
(03-27-2018 08:40 AM)Bikal Wrote:  Seeing as my US trips have been cancelled due to work, I'm looking for places in Russia over summer that are interesting to visit (as well as the obvious) and I thought of the Crimea, has anyone been, more specifically to Sevastopol, Simferopol and Yalta? Would I be correct in assuming that it would be a terrible place to game due to the large Russian naval presence but a fantastic place to soak up history instead or is it completely devoid of activity and best avoided a while longer?
I have been. Mostly in Yalta.

Not worth it. Mostly families or girls with boyfriends, not much in terms of nightlife. Terrible service and expensive.

Spent only a short amount of time in Simferopol and it seemed to have some potential.
I thought that would be the case, there does appear to be a push to make the Crimea a holiday destination however as you experienced, it's aimed at families which is a shame.

I'll probably look to head towards SPb as it's been a while and perhaps Volgograd so I can experience Stalingrad in full.
03-27-2018 02:24 PM
wp_sniper Offline
Game Denialist

(03-21-2018 12:35 PM)Count Pierre Wrote:  Edit: WP-Sniper, as you are in Novosibirsk, would be nice to have this "where to go" list/info, spasibo. Would be of great added-value.

Not much to tell about Novosibirsk. I do most of my gaming in the metro on my way here or there. Also malls while I'm grocery shopping. Night life is friday/saturday only and is in in the center (Ploshad lennin area) A lot of guys like "Friend's bar" but the girls there are too old for me (25+). Also a bar called Miskin and Mishkin which is 1000 ruble entry fee but it is packed with lots hot girls (again, if you like the 25+ demographic)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Now here's a story about what you can run into in Russia. This represents a small percentage of girls but it's good to know what's out there. Met 2 girls smoking outside a bar. They seemed extremely uninterested at first but after they figured out i was American they slowly started warming up. Then very early in the convo they asked if i had vodka. I said yeah at home - so they offered to come home and drink -- before I'd even asked their names! . Was very strange. I decided I'd better make them jump thru some hoops first. Said you aren't going to try to steal my passport are you? Should have judged their reaction more, to see if they felt called out for wanting to steal. Nice line saying "yeah people try gluing their photo in and going to america."
Nice saying ok, if you want to drink my vodka you have to make a video with me. What's your names?
Made an interview video with them, then got an Uber to my house.
We were partying a couple hours, alll the sudden they stood up, didn't say shit, and tried walking out the door. but eddie saw her grab his iphone and put it in her purse. they also had a fresh bottle of vodka. we don't think they had anything else, we grabbed their asses, threw them back in the apartment and made em show us their bags.

LESSON LEARNED:
1) If girls all the sudden seem in a hurry to leave your house, they don't say thanks, don't say it was fun, don't say let's do it again, you can tell they aren't that interested in you anymore or they seem frazzled trying to get all their things together in a hurry -- there is a good chance they have something of yours in their possession.
2) If a girl lets you physically escalate, but she doesn't seem to particularly enjoy it, but she lets it happen anyway, she is probably trying to extract something from you. A girl who really likes you will try to push your advances away several times, and when you push through her resistance she will giggle and smile. If she's stone faced and never resists your escalation and doesn't giggle at all when you touch her, she is a hardened extractor and just doesn't want to piss you off by resisting. That way you drop your guard and let her steal from you.
An extractor often is in a relationship though so she will have boundaries: for example an extractor may not kiss you, may not have sex with you, etc. An extractor who is single might just be won over by your game temporarily, and will really like you, but in the end she will probably steal from you once she gets tired of you.
3) General game mistakes i made (for my personal self improvement): Bad qualifying yourself: Talking too much about youtube channel in the uber. Bad qualifying showing her the english teaching software. It's better if you're a mystery to the girl. Just say you're a business man. What do you do? Teaching english.

Here's another cool video of hot russian girls that keeps me excited to go out every day here.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018 10:34 AM by wp_sniper.)
03-28-2018 10:31 AM
mcgooie Offline
Beta Orbiter

(02-27-2018 09:23 AM)mcgooie Wrote:  Currently in St Petersburg and with almost no memory from Sunday evening. Last thing I remember was drinking tea at about 7/8pm and the next thing I know is waking up around 9am the next morning. Thankfully in my own bed and with both my kidneys still intact. No idea how I got home.

To make matters worse, my credit cards where hit for about £800 in total so I can only assume that I got drugged somewhere.
My credit card statements show the name "Granada". After a little bit of searching, I found this. I can only assume that it is the same place but with no memory, I have no way of knowing for certain or indeed any evidence of this.
Apparently this is now a very common scam going on in SPB. I just fired up tinder and literally the first couple of matches all wanted to meet me later this evening near Nevsky Prospekt. They got very defensive about being busy tomorrow when I said I couldn't meet tonight.

I am talking with my bank about cancelling the transactions but not very hopeful. The only good thing is that I had my laptop and passport with me and I still have those. Stay safe people!

Quick update on this. After talking with my bank for 1/2 hour yesterday, they have cancelled all of the payments. Happy Easter for me!
03-30-2018 10:43 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mcgooie's post:
Tonio
WashedUPVet Offline
Recovering Beta
Silver Member

(03-30-2018 10:43 AM)mcgooie Wrote:  
(02-27-2018 09:23 AM)mcgooie Wrote:  Currently in St Petersburg and with almost no memory from Sunday evening. Last thing I remember was drinking tea at about 7/8pm and the next thing I know is waking up around 9am the next morning. Thankfully in my own bed and with both my kidneys still intact. No idea how I got home.

To make matters worse, my credit cards where hit for about £800 in total so I can only assume that I got drugged somewhere.
My credit card statements show the name "Granada". After a little bit of searching, I found this. I can only assume that it is the same place but with no memory, I have no way of knowing for certain or indeed any evidence of this.
Apparently this is now a very common scam going on in SPB. I just fired up tinder and literally the first couple of matches all wanted to meet me later this evening near Nevsky Prospekt. They got very defensive about being busy tomorrow when I said I couldn't meet tonight.

I am talking with my bank about cancelling the transactions but not very hopeful. The only good thing is that I had my laptop and passport with me and I still have those. Stay safe people!

Quick update on this. After talking with my bank for 1/2 hour yesterday, they have cancelled all of the payments. Happy Easter for me!

This is common in SPB. I’m skeptical on the “drugging” if you still retained your belongings and were conscious enough to return to your own bed. The police would have laughed at you if you reported this, as many of the people did in the link you shared.

This happened to me in SPB when I began drinking at one bar and met up with a couple of girls. We got in a cab and I followed them to a new bar of their choosing. When we got there they immediatly ordered two drinks and the bartender put a ticket for around 5,000 RUB for the two drinks in front of me. I was seeing scam/gold diggers all the way and walked out the door without paying, zig zagging down a few streets and exfilled by cab.

If you are going to go out and drink alone, you are going to get taken advantage of. It is just the cost of doing business. People will say “always take a buddy,” but that kills flexibility and isn’t always feasible. I’ve been beaten in a rainy Moscow street (the story is somewhere above), went to jail after having drugs planted on me in Tijuana and had my cell phone and wallet stolen on other occasions. Heavy drinking in foreign countries alone is risky business but one of the most exciting things I’ve ever done outside of rolling down the dusty roads of the Middle East with 20 infantry dudes.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018 11:30 AM by WashedUPVet.)
03-30-2018 11:29 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like WashedUPVet's post:
Gopnik, Rocha
edlefou Offline
Chubby Chaser

I wrote about my experience upthread, so SPB scams are frequent, it seems.

I wonder if it's something that all the girls generally know about, but not all of them are very good at pulling it off consistently?

For example, let's say word of mouth gets out to the local lizards about certain bars paying a kickback to whoever can bring over some tourists.

Most girls might not do anything; some girls might try to pull it off but aren't good at it (like happened with me and a few others here); a small number of girls have perfected their technique and earn consistent cash doing this.
03-31-2018 03:11 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like edlefou's post:
WashedUPVet, Tonio
WashedUPVet Offline
Recovering Beta
Silver Member

DUPLICATE DELETE
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2018 03:19 PM by WashedUPVet.)
03-31-2018 03:17 PM
mcgooie Offline
Beta Orbiter

(03-30-2018 11:29 AM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  
(03-30-2018 10:43 AM)mcgooie Wrote:  

This is common in SPB. I’m skeptical on the “drugging” if you still retained your belongings and were conscious enough to return to your own bed. The police would have laughed at you if you reported this, as many of the people did in the link you shared.

This happened to me in SPB when I began drinking at one bar and met up with a couple of girls. We got in a cab and I followed them to a new bar of their choosing. When we got there they immediatly ordered two drinks and the bartender put a ticket for around 5,000 RUB for the two drinks in front of me. I was seeing scam/gold diggers all the way and walked out the door without paying, zig zagging down a few streets and exfilled by cab.

If you are going to go out and drink alone, you are going to get taken advantage of. It is just the cost of doing business. People will say “always take a buddy,” but that kills flexibility and isn’t always feasible. I’ve been beaten in a rainy Moscow street (the story is somewhere above), went to jail after having drugs planted on me in Tijuana and had my cell phone and wallet stolen on other occasions. Heavy drinking in foreign countries alone is risky business but one of the most exciting things I’ve ever done outside of rolling down the dusty roads of the Middle East with 20 infantry dudes.

I understand the skepticism on the drugging. I would be too. But I am certain that is what happened for a number of reasons:

1 - I have never had a hangover or headaches no matter how much I have had to drink in the past
2 - The only memory loss I have had has been 5-10 minute intervals. Not multiple hours etc...
3 - For the last year or two, I drink a lot less than I used to and have considered not drinking at all at many times
4 - For the past 3-4 months I have hardly had any drinks (probably 5 or 6 in total) and I wasn't drinking on this night (I was actually just concentrating on some work that I had to do)

I think not taking possessions is part of their game. As you said, if i went to the police they would have just laughed. But, if my laptop/passport etc... was also stolen on me, then the police might be more willing to actually do something about it/check CCTV footage etc... Either way, its in the past now and no point dwelling on it. I just got lucky that I got my money back.

BTW, I agree that going out alone does have many advantages and is more flexible. I used to drink a lot too in the past when out alone and my biggest fuck up with drinking too much was that it cost me a threesome with sisters in Poland. Lesson learned.
03-31-2018 04:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like mcgooie's post:
WashedUPVet, Tonio
wp_sniper Offline
Game Denialist

Glad to hear everything worked out mcgooie! Still a scary experience. And a good lesson for guys thinking of going there and what to look out for.
I very often go out alone. And yes i get robbed and beaten up now and then. But it's just part of the roller coaster of life. If you want to partake of new perfect 10 pussy often, you have to take the downs with the ups.
I definitely don't drink anymore, that helps a lot because i can run like a bat out of hell if need be )))

So yeah i agreed with washed up vet. The excitement is worth it. Some people just aren't wired to lead a safe/boring life.
03-31-2018 06:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like wp_sniper's post:
mcgooie, WashedUPVet
HD668B Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

I am writing this here because if this is happening in Russia it applies everywhere else.

Game is turning.

As Roosh predicted in a old blog post, fame/status is taking over. Cold approaching will get more and more akward since girls are relying on preselection, even if it fabricated and fake like a polished Instagram account.

I am in the middle of Siberia and it is common for girls to ask for my Instagram before agreeing on a date.
They will also prefer to exchange Instagram instead of a number/whatsapp/VK upon meeting.

Strange things also happen when girls are overloaded by validation/likes. Yesterday two girls contacted me out of the blue, showing intent.
One asked what I was doing during the day, the second said that she will be in the center with a smiley face, knowing I live there. After I casually answered we can get coffee, there was no follow up on both. They probably had their fix of attention through social media and didnt need a real encounter with a guy.

At night time girls are also focusing on taking the best photo/video instead of actually having fun or meeting interesting people.
Because of this I predict that you will only be able to get tier1 girls if they, themselves, chase you on a social media platform. Asking for dates will be
increasingly more difficult because they are the one who will have to make the move, after judging you are preselected enough. The simple act of contacting them will diminish your value.

Direct game leading to ONS will be the only alternative, even during day game. Else you better pay for those followers.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 03:53 AM by HD668B.)
04-08-2018 03:49 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like HD668B's post:
Going strong, Tonio, Phazlenut
gowest Offline
Banned

There has been a significant decline over the last month in the Western world.. Now the bang rate is about 10%. Even if you are a high value guy, you need to meet / date 10 bangable women to fuck 1.
With that stats, the West loses its reputation of being the easiest place to score. We better all head East, go on 20 dates and find a decent girlfriend.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 05:44 AM by gowest.)
04-08-2018 05:11 AM
Malo Offline
Chubby Chaser

(04-08-2018 03:49 AM)HD668B Wrote:  Cold approaching will get more and more akward since girls are relying on preselection, even if it fabricated and fake like a polished Instagram account.

I am in the middle of Siberia and it is common for girls to ask for my Instagram before agreeing on a date.
They will also prefer to exchange Instagram instead of a number/whatsapp/VK upon meeting.

If so easy to impress them with a bullshit instagram account, create one and bang away. Instagram is free. Sounds like pussy paradise to me.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 06:38 AM by Malo.)
04-08-2018 06:30 AM
Batka Offline
Banned

(04-08-2018 05:11 AM)gowest Wrote:  There has been a significant decline over the last month in the Western world.. Now the bang rate is about 10%. Even if you are a high value guy, you need to meet / date 10 bangable women to fuck 1.
With that stats, the West loses its reputation of being the easiest place to score. We better all head East, go on 20 dates and find a decent girlfriend.

The rate of conversion for PUAs is very small. Krauser once said for him it was less than 2%. A guy I know gamed Minsk last July and got ZERO. This was after approaching nearly 200 women. When I look at Digital Nomad, his numbers are impressive. Gaming in the Slavic Sisters (BLR, RUS and UKR) is not easy, it's hard work, but the rewards are definitely worth it.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 09:29 AM by Batka.)
04-08-2018 09:26 AM
Count Pierre Offline
Banned

(04-08-2018 03:49 AM)HD668B Wrote:  I am in the middle of Siberia and it is common for girls to ask for my Instagram before agreeing on a date.
They will also prefer to exchange Instagram instead of a number/whatsapp/VK upon meeting

Change your target group -move from ditzy and self-centered chicks to more "intellectual" or artsy girls/women. In this group, the majority don't give a flying shit about IG, and don't even have an account (and yes I speak from experience). Go hunting at the Alliance Francaise (an organization whose mission is to promote french language and french culture outside France and organizes cultural events) for example, there's a dozen of branches in Russia, and surely one where you are. Russian girls who learn french and are fond of french culture are usually not of the "IG attention whore" type - of course it is much better if yourself speak french and have some cultural awareness. Another idea is to go to artsy/literary cafes, or cafes where there's musicians who play classical music, it's the trend nowadays in Russia. In brief, be imaginative and go off the beaten pathes of the "in" clubs, cocktail bars ect.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 10:38 AM by Count Pierre.)
04-08-2018 09:41 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Count Pierre's post:
Gopnik, Jungle
Count Pierre Offline
Banned

That said, if you are in Novokuznetsk, maybe you don't have much choices .....
04-08-2018 10:44 AM
Tonio Offline
Banned

Russian service men (military, intelligence etc.) are not allowed to leave the country. So no Dominican Rep., no Thailand, no Turkey (just to name some popular destinations for Russian "civilian" tourists). So Krim has become one of the most popular destinations for military families all over Russia. I once dated a girl back in St. Pet. who, well let's say, is serving the country. I didn't like the experience very much. Yalta is a nice city thou.
But well, many guys like women in uniform))) Just be careful, if after Crimea you want go to Ukraine, I heard it is considered a crime there to visit Crimea entering it from Russia.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2018 04:26 AM by Tonio.)
04-09-2018 03:54 AM
bws8118 Offline
Banned

(04-09-2018 03:54 AM)Tonio Wrote:  

Russian service men (military, intelligence etc.) are not allowed to leave the country. So Dominicana, no Thailand, not Turkey (just to name some popular destinations for Russian "civilian" tourists). So Krim has become one of the most popular destinations for military families all over Russia. I once dated a girl back in St. Pet. who, well let's say, is serving the country. I didn't like the experience very much. Yalta is a nice city thou.
But well, some guys like women in uniform))) Just be careful if after Crimea you want go to Ukraine, I heard it is considered a crime there to visit Crimea entering it from Russia.

Yes, it is a crime, so don't do it.
04-09-2018 04:03 AM
Tonio Offline
Banned

(03-31-2018 04:25 PM)mcgooie Wrote:  I understand the skepticism on the drugging. I would be too. But I am certain that is what happened for a number of reasons:

1 - I have never had a hangover or headaches no matter how much I have had to drink in the past
2 - The only memory loss I have had has been 5-10 minute intervals. Not multiple hours etc...
3 - For the last year or two, I drink a lot less than I used to and have considered not drinking at all at many times
4 - For the past 3-4 months I have hardly had any drinks (probably 5 or 6 in total) and I wasn't drinking on this night (I was actually just concentrating on some work that I had to do)

I think not taking possessions is part of their game. As you said, if i went to the police they would have just laughed. But, if my laptop/passport etc... was also stolen on me, then the police might be more willing to actually do something about it/check CCTV footage etc... Either way, its in the past now and no point dwelling on it. I just got lucky that I got my money back.

BTW, I agree that going out alone does have many advantages and is more flexible. I used to drink a lot too in the past when out alone and my biggest fuck up with drinking too much was that it cost me a threesome with sisters in Poland. Lesson learned.

Your story is credible 100%, unfortunately. There are such drugs. Modern versions can even delete specific periods of one's memory, not of course the long term memory or whatever is the English name for it. I heard of such stories, and this 1st: not only happens in St. Pet. and 2nd: not only happens in Russia.
Sometimes it is the other way around. I know a story about the Max Factor Playboy, who used to drug girls in order to bang them back in the US. The next day they "forgot" what happened. The last thing they remembered was that this dumb "playboy" gave them a drink. He is in jail now btw.
If I had the money that he has/had I would bang more girls than I can handle, no need for drugs if you now what I mean.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2018 04:12 AM by Tonio.)
04-09-2018 04:11 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tonio's post:
mcgooie
Tonio Offline
Banned

(04-08-2018 05:11 AM)gowest Wrote:  We better all head East, go on 20 dates and find a decent girlfriend.
We "all"? Come on bro, you dont wanna make this wonderful region a sausage fest)))
04-09-2018 04:17 AM
Tonio Offline
Banned

(04-09-2018 04:03 AM)bws8118 Wrote:  Yes, it is a crime, so don't do it.

I won't, as I travel to Ukraine quite often. And I will continue to do that)
04-09-2018 04:20 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tonio's post:
mcgooie
QAZ Offline
Male Feminist

(04-09-2018 04:20 AM)Tonio Wrote:  
(04-09-2018 04:03 AM)bws8118 Wrote:  Yes, it is a crime, so don't do it.

I won't, as I travel to Ukraine quite often. And I will continue to do that)

It's impossible for the Ukraine authorities to know if you go to Crimea via Russia so go for it if you want.
04-09-2018 04:48 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes QAZ's post:
Tonio
wp_sniper Offline
Game Denialist

(04-08-2018 03:49 AM)HD668B Wrote:  Game is turning.

As Roosh predicted in a old blog post, fame/status is taking over. Cold approaching will get more and more akward since girls are relying on preselection, even if it fabricated and fake like a polished Instagram account.

I agree completely. Game IS TURNING. So you must adapt or be disappointed that people who have adapted are getting better results. I know a guy here that spent the time to grow a teaching English youtube channel. Now he has absolute stunners hitting him up out of the blue on a DAILY BASIS. The amount of pussy this guy gets for "free" could be sickening to some (he literally doesn't leave his house except for gym or groceries; dates are strictly: come to my house and hang out.) But look, he put in a fuckload of work and now is reaping the rewards. So instead of being sickened, I'm trying to learn from him. (Here's his much smaller youtube channel that faces american men who are interested in Russian girls https://www.youtube.com/user/PhilochkoEHC/)

Just like someone else mentioned, you could start working on your instagram immediately. Find your best 30 photos and have those up there. If you PM me I can even refer you to a friend that has a legit follow/liker service that works well if you have badass pictures that people will actually like/follow in return.

Anyway, no one complains that the farmer next door gets 8000x more corn by using a tractor when you're still plowing a field by hand. Technology just changes how things are done. Adapt or be left behind. It's not like there's less actual pussy out there.

That being said, cold approach is still KING anywhere where people are partying on vacation. Think spring break, Ibiza, Thailand islands, Greek islands, music festivals, carnival, etc. Feminism has told girls they should do whatever they want so the sluttiness at these places is still cranked to 11. Same night lays are a joke.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 04:55 PM by wp_sniper.)
04-10-2018 04:29 PM
HD668B Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(04-10-2018 04:29 PM)wp_sniper Wrote:  That being said, cold approach is still KING anywhere where people are partying on vacation. Think spring break, Ibiza, Thailand islands, Greek islands, music festivals, carnival, etc. Feminism has told girls they should do whatever they want so the sluttiness at these places is still cranked to 11. Same night lays are a joke.

I dont think its necessarily feminism, girls just naturally let loose while they travel. They wont get judged and nobody knows them. Even the Russians, or more especially the Russians. I had some crazy adventures in Phuket while back in their hometown the same girls were living a more serious life.

So yes to be based in Ukraine or Russia long-term you probably need to be a bit sadomaso)))

Quote:I know a guy here that spent the time to grow a teaching English youtube channel. Now he has absolute stunners hitting him up out of the blue on a DAILY BASIS. The amount of pussy this guy gets for "free" could be sickening to some (he literally doesn't leave his house except for gym or groceries; dates are strictly: come to my house and hang out.)

If that friend is black then that adds a whole new set of variable to the equation. Usually the way it works is that darker guys have access to a much smaller % of the girls, but those who are into them, are REALLY into them, and as you described they basically get it for free. As caucasians we get access to 90% of the girls but gotta put a minimum of work.
04-11-2018 04:27 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like HD668B's post:
QAZ, Rocha, wp_sniper
QAZ Offline
Male Feminist

(04-10-2018 04:29 PM)wp_sniper Wrote:  I know a guy here that spent the time to grow a teaching English youtube channel. Now he has absolute stunners hitting him up out of the blue on a DAILY BASIS. The amount of pussy this guy gets for "free" could be sickening to some (he literally doesn't leave his house except for gym or groceries; dates are strictly: come to my house and hang out.) But look, he put in a fuckload of work and now is reaping the rewards. So instead of being sickened, I'm trying to learn from him. (Here's his much smaller youtube channel that faces american men who are interested in Russian girls https://www.youtube.com/user/PhilochkoEHC/)

I've hung out with Philochko in Novosib. Nice guy and he's doing well for himself no doubt, however 'absolute stunners' is an exaggeration. He does however have a lot of women hitting him up but as poster above said, it's not just because he's foreign or has an online presence but because he's black. And added to that a black American. That's a cool niche for a lot of girls there. If a white American moved there he'd get hotter girls than Philochko but much fewer. But good for him, he made the move and made it work. He gets shit off guys when he goes out sometimes ( like when I was with him ) but he seems oblivious and is such a chilled guy that local goons don't seem to take things further.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 05:42 AM by QAZ.)
04-11-2018 05:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Central Russia vs Southern Russia avantgarde 1 4,613 12-04-2017 04:07 PM
Last Post: JeanJaq
  Russia or Ukraine(spec. Lviv or southern Russia) avantgarde 4 5,992 01-01-2013 12:21 PM
Last Post: jimukr104