I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
Nick Krauser reviews
wolf Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Nick Krauser reviews
(12-31-2014 08:03 AM)RonnieB Wrote:  
(12-31-2014 05:06 AM)wolf Wrote:  Krauser's formula is simple.

Approach foreign chicks in a big city. Most will reciprocate since they need documents or think they will get documents.

You can bag up a chick 2 to 3 points higher than you.

Yeah Krauser just needs to flash the British passport and these girls melt in his hands. They can't wait to go live in the dreary UK as it's so much more beautiful than their own country. Give me a break

The truth is he is an established guy in his 30's who speaks his native tongue. That's enough for the women to understand that he might be able to provide documents for them.

UK and the rest of these developed countries provide security, medicine and money in the form of a welfare state or divorce. These foreign women understand that.

When you tell a woman you were born or lived for a decade in a developed country she doesn't need to be flashed your passport.
12-31-2014 09:02 PM
Find all posts by this user
savvylurker Offline
Sparrow

(12-31-2014 09:02 PM)wolf Wrote:  

Approach foreign chicks in a big city. Most will reciprocate since they need documents or think they will get documents.

Yeah Krauser just needs to flash the British passport and these girls melt in his hands. They can't wait to go live in the dreary UK as it's so much more beautiful than their own country. Give me a break

The truth is he is an established guy in his 30's who speaks his native tongue. That's enough for the women to understand that he might be able to provide documents for them.

UK and the rest of these developed countries provide security, medicine and money in the form of a welfare state or divorce. These foreign women understand that.

When you tell a woman you were born or lived for a decade in a developed country she doesn't need to be flashed your passport.

You seem to not be super familiar with his work. Many of the girls he bangs already live in the UK. Also, are you aware that many of the girls are EU citizens and don't need documents from him. He is not doing provider or transactional game at all.
12-31-2014 09:06 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like savvylurker's post:
Brodiaga, eradicator, SupaDorkLooza
wolf Offline
Kingfisher

(12-31-2014 09:06 PM)savvylurker Wrote:  

You seem to not be super familiar with his work. Many of the girls he bangs already live in the UK. Also, are you aware that many of the girls are EU citizens and don't need documents from him. He is not doing provider or transactional game at all.

You are right, I'm not super familiar with his work.

All the foreign girls I banged already lived in my country.

Being an EU citizen and having a british passport are two different things.

He may not be doing provider or transactional game but the girls get in their head that he does. Most women want to tame a guy.
12-31-2014 09:19 PM
Brodiaga Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(12-31-2014 09:19 PM)wolf Wrote:  You are right, I'm not super familiar with his work.

He may not be doing provider or transactional game but the girls get in their head that he does. Most women want to tame a guy.

All EU citizens, with few small exceptions for new EU member countries, can live and work in any EU country and have the same rights as the citizens of that country. Husband/mail order bride game doesn't work on them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship...pean_Union
12-31-2014 09:25 PM
wolf Offline
Kingfisher

(12-31-2014 09:25 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  
(12-31-2014 09:19 PM)wolf Wrote:  You are right, I'm not super familiar with his work.

All EU citizens, with few small exceptions for new EU member countries, can live and work in any EU country and have the same rights as the citizens of that country. Husband/mail order bride game doesn't work on them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship...pean_Union

Hmm.

I give up.
12-31-2014 09:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolf's post:
eradicator
savvylurker Offline
Sparrow

Just read his book and if you don't like it then write about why that is on the thread.
12-31-2014 10:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes savvylurker's post:
SupaDorkLooza
Ryan James Offline
Banned

(12-31-2014 08:50 PM)wolf Wrote:  
(12-31-2014 07:25 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Bollocks, if you didn't have so many posts, I'd call you a troll or a puahate member.

I wasn't hating on the guy, I've done the same thing.

I have respect for Krauser for approaching women on the street. This was no way an attack on Krauser or his product/s.

If you don't like what I said you can ignore my posts.

Here are two other forum members in this thread support my statement that I made.

savvylurker Wrote:
"In fact one of the noteworthy parts of the book is that Krauser bangs not a single British girl. None. Zero. This is a sad commentary on the state of British womanhood. I can actually relate- here in NYC, only one of my nine new notches this year was a girl born in the US."

WestIndianArchie Wrote:
"I've always wondered about the lack of British girls."

It's because girls from mainland Europe are way hotter than British girls, it's that simple.
01-01-2015 03:52 PM
Ryan James Offline
Banned

LOL so Croatia isn't a developed country? Also there's a thing called the European Union it means anyone in Europe can live in any country they want they don't need documents you fucking dumbass!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 03:59 PM by Ryan James.)
01-01-2015 03:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryan James's post:
eradicator
Marmite Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Just purchased the PDF. Looking forward to reading it, and I'll put up a review once finished.
01-01-2015 04:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marmite's post:
onetouch
Krauser Offline
Banned

I must say, I'd rather this thread focused on feedback on my stuff rather than haters who think the USSR is still in 1991.
01-01-2015 04:02 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Krauser's post:
The Reactionary Tree, onetouch, urbannomad, Bushido, Saladin, michelin
onetouch Offline
Pigeon
Silver Member

(01-01-2015 04:02 PM)Krauser Wrote:  I must say, I'd rather this thread focused on feedback on my stuff rather than haters who think the USSR is still in 1991.

I know, hard to believe (on this thread) some of the really glib comments.

Nick your products are just way above anything else that is out there imo.

You deserve serious coin from your innovation.
01-01-2015 06:04 PM
Bushido Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(12-31-2014 07:11 AM)Krauser Wrote:  Balls Deep is now available on PDF for instant download for £10 (about $15) at my website sigmawolf.com

Hopefully that'll satisfy the guys who travel light.

Thank you Sir! Have just ordered a copy.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.
01-01-2015 06:56 PM
magellan Offline
Robin

Only vaguely familiar with Krauser's material, but will definitely check this out based on the reviews provided.
01-01-2015 11:03 PM
Irish Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Just started reading balls deep today and I am already hooked. Will post up some feedback once completed

Irish
01-01-2015 11:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Reactionary Tree Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Daygame Nitro is a fantastic beginner/intermediate text (also pretty short) that introduces players to daygame.

I also ordered Krauser's video series Daygame Overkill. I have only watched the first video but so far so good. Krauser offers video breakdowns of his pickups.
01-02-2015 08:13 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Reactionary Tree's post:
Giovonny
Ryan James Offline
Banned

Just watched Daygame Overkill, what can I say it's a top notch product and I didn't expect anything less from Krauser at this point he's pretty much the only guy I learn from, the seduction community is turning into a bit of a fucking circus but Krauser is the real deal a guy that is actually living this and has the unique ability to break everything down in a way that anyone can understand.

A few weeks ago my curiosity got the better of me and I bought Andy Yosha's GeekGetGirl product and I was seriously underwhelmed the guy comes across really beta I couldn't believe how bad he was. Krauser takes it to another level it's what Daygame is supposed to look like this is the evolution of the LDM.

Hopefully we cross paths at some point K I'll buy you a pint.
01-03-2015 09:09 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Ryan James's post:
Giovonny, onetouch, The Reactionary Tree
playharder123 Offline
Sparrow

I am going to order balls deep ebook

I want to buy his video program. Can anyone review it here

My finance is so bad right now. So video as to wait.
01-05-2015 05:11 AM
bojangles Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(01-05-2015 05:11 AM)playharder123 Wrote:  I am going to order balls deep ebook

Just watched it myself, its brilliant because it gives you actual practical advice that you can follow along with the theory. Best video product out there.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
01-06-2015 08:52 AM
The Reactionary Tree Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(01-06-2015 08:52 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Just watched it myself, its brilliant because it gives you actual practical advice that you can follow along with the theory. Best video product out there.

Aren't you one of the guys who helped him produce it?
01-06-2015 08:54 AM
bojangles Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(01-06-2015 08:54 AM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  
(01-06-2015 08:52 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Aren't you one of the guys who helped him produce it?

I just videoed him number farming, that's all.

He's the one that used the videos to make the product, i.e. produced it - i.e the theory, dissection and all of that. I'm glad it's turned out the way it has because it is brilliant, didn't realise he was that good at video production. I have no commercial gain from this product or any of Krauser's ventures.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 09:32 AM by bojangles.)
01-06-2015 09:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bojangles's post:
The Reactionary Tree
HighSpeed_LowDrag Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Got the e-book version of Balls Deep and finished it on my flight back to Canada. Love it.

What really struck me was how differently a cat can be skinned - or, in this instance, how differently Roosh and Krauser operate.

Roosh is the master of indirect game - Krauser is the master of direct.
Krauser goes on coffee dates - Roosh will shame a chick if she tries to order anything other than alcohol.
Roosh will drop a chick after three dates if she doesn't put out - Krauser will keep up the long game for months on end to get the bang.

It really speaks to the differences in culture and society that influenced both the 3R blogs (Roosh/Rollo/Roissy, focused on indirect night game) and the varying derivatives of the London Seduction Society (focused on direct day game.)

Definitely an interesting dynamic to reflect upon.

I'll be getting a significant sum of cash from my exchange in the next two weeks, and I'll seriously look into buying Daygame Mastery once I get it.

HSLD

HSLD
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 09:14 AM by HighSpeed_LowDrag.)
01-06-2015 09:13 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like HighSpeed_LowDrag's post:
bojangles, Irish, Giovonny, LouEvilSlugger, WestIndianArchie, Onto, michelin
playharder123 Offline
Sparrow

Just finished balls deep in 2 days.

Was reading in work, home toilet (married)

I have work to catch up. To reach target before tomorrow.

Will write a detail review later.

For now damn fucking read.
01-07-2015 09:44 AM
playharder123 Offline
Sparrow

Cash is the problem.

I hope all his books are available in ebook.
01-07-2015 09:46 AM
Pinocchio Offline
Woodpecker

finished this book last week, great read. very entertaining and packed full of loads of good advice - highly recommended. my only criticism is i didn't like the front cover. i think it made to book look/ feel a little cheap and cliche which is not representative of its content.
01-10-2015 04:58 PM
Chewbacon Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(01-06-2015 09:13 AM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  Got the e-book version of Balls Deep and finished it on my flight back to Canada. Love it.

What really struck me was how differently a cat can be skinned - or, in this instance, how differently Roosh and Krauser operate.

Roosh is the master of indirect game - Krauser is the master of direct.
Krauser goes on coffee dates - Roosh will shame a chick if she tries to order anything other than alcohol.
Roosh will drop a chick after three dates if she doesn't put out - Krauser will keep up the long game for months on end to get the bang.

It really speaks to the differences in culture and society that influenced both the 3R blogs (Roosh/Rollo/Roissy, focused on indirect night game) and the varying derivatives of the London Seduction Society (focused on direct day game.)

Definitely an interesting dynamic to reflect upon.

I'll be getting a significant sum of cash from my exchange in the next two weeks, and I'll seriously look into buying Daygame Mastery once I get it.

HSLD

where do you get the ebook version?
01-11-2015 12:24 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Extraordinarily well written movie with terrible reviews: Reach Me Off The Reservation 6 2,229 03-10-2019 03:45 AM
Last Post: Geomann180
  25 Year Old Nick Jonas Engaged to 36 Year Old Priyanka Chopra WalterBlack 71 23,353 12-17-2018 08:34 PM
Last Post: for.petes.sake
  Tradthot live stream with me, Nick Funetes, Laura Loomer, Davis Aurini Roosh 51 12,482 01-30-2018 03:17 PM
Last Post: debeguiled