I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Hillary Clinton thread
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Apparently Hillary Clinton is running for President
(02-27-2016 08:47 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  Oh please let Hillary get the democrat nomination.

She is such a stupid easy candidate to beat. Trump is going destroy her.

1. Pro Iraq War
2. Pro Wall street
3. Stupid (not Palin kind of stupid; but common sense stupid)
4. Leaning on militant feminist bullshit when people are getting sick of that shit
5. Pending possible criminal indictment (emails)
6. Incompetent with nearly everything she has had control over
7. Significant political baggage.
8. No personality / not likable
9. Dishonest
10. Out of touch with regular people reality
11. Significant amount of democrats don't respect her and would rather vote Trump over her.
12. Basically the embodiment of "fuck up and move up" based on non-merit based factors such as gender, money, and nepotism.

Sanders actually had somethings going for him if he went to battle against Trump. Hillary? Oh man... it's going to be s slaughter of epic proportions. Oh my God, I cannot wait.

13. #LowEnergy
14. Feeble, old, and ill.

Take care of those titties for me.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2016 08:54 PM by Dusty.)
02-27-2016 08:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Dusty's post:
Deepdiver, Built to Fade
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Let us remind ourselves of the main reason for Bernie's stunning loss in SC:

[Image: 424ece282d8b4c138028a64b97b315b2-1020x583.jpg]

That can never happen to Trump.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 04:25 AM by Handsome Creepy Eel.)
02-28-2016 04:24 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Built to Fade
Praetor Lupus Offline
Pelican

Clinton: "America has never stopped being great!"

The kind of denialist fantasy leftists get off on.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
02-28-2016 04:31 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Praetor Lupus's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, rpg, username, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
Samseau Offline
Owl
Gold Member

I'm not really sure why Blacks love the Clintons. Sanders actually marched during the Civil Rights Era... and this is his thanks.

I think a lot of Bernie supporters are awakening to race reality because of this.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
02-28-2016 09:00 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Samseau's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, nomadbrah, DamienCasanova, J. Spice, DJ-Matt, sixsix, Built to Fade
rpg Offline
Ostrich
Silver Member

(02-28-2016 09:00 AM)Samseau Wrote:  I'm not really sure why Blacks love the Clintons. Sanders actually marched during the Civil Rights Era... and this is his thanks.

I think a lot of Bernie supporters are awakening to race reality because of this.

Democrats take orders from the top down. No critical thinking required or expected.
They worship their cause.
Conservatives can think for themselves but havent done much for the last 15 years and it shows. Now that it is literally do or die, conservatives are rousing.
Hillary is a dickless Stalin.
02-28-2016 10:16 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like rpg's post:
Dr. Howard, Built to Fade
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(02-28-2016 09:00 AM)Samseau Wrote:  I'm not really sure why Blacks love the Clintons. Sanders actually marched during the Civil Rights Era... and this is his thanks.

Blacks always vote with the Democrat status quo. It's always been a staggeringly high 95%+ It's because most of the identity politics based political power is wrapped up in the Dem party. There are very few minority political independents because you can't soak donor money or have a voice as an independent. Not to mention there's an outrage cottage industry that would not have as much traction with a communist like Sanders who believes in class warfare over cultural warfare.
02-28-2016 10:25 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes El Chinito loco's post:
Built to Fade
The Beast1 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I would stay up late regardless of the time zone I was in to watch a Trump vs Hillary debate. It would be the ultimate destruction of all things liberal.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 10:27 AM by The Beast1.)
02-28-2016 10:26 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like The Beast1's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Requiem, Built to Fade
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

Yes the Bernie loss in SC where 80% of blacks voted Hillary is hilarious. Talk about reality smacking you straight in the face.
02-28-2016 10:49 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like nomadbrah's post:
rpg, Handsome Creepy Eel, Jvramerys, RaccoonFace, Professor Fox, TooFineAPoint, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
Liberty Sea Offline
Pelican

(02-28-2016 04:31 AM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  Clinton: "America has never stopped being great!"

On the other hand SJWs believe America was never great: founded on racism and sexism, an institutionally dehumanizing patriarchy full of oppression, exploitation, objectification, discrimination, marginalization and always behind Europe in progressiveness.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 11:12 AM by Liberty Sea.)
02-28-2016 11:08 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Liberty Sea's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, rpg, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
Seth_Rose Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

How can anyone vote for her after this. What a con artist.

[Image: Hillary%20Clinton%20Speeches%202013-2015_1_0.jpg]

http://www.infowars.com/snowden-sums-up-...one-tweet/

Blog - Twitter
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 11:20 AM by Seth_Rose.)
02-28-2016 11:18 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Seth_Rose's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, username, captain_shane, Samseau, rpg, DJ-Matt, Pontifex Maximus, Built to Fade
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Easy. They say that these are all good and noble corporations which support LGBT rights and oppose eeeeevil racism and xenophobia.

Hamster

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
02-28-2016 11:28 AM
username Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(02-28-2016 04:31 AM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  Clinton: "America has never stopped being great!"

Wow I can't believe she just massively trapped herself. America right now isn't great for millions and millions of people. 25% unemployment rate, massive amounts of personal debt including student loans, most people feeling their lives are not getting better, record amount of people on public assistance, millions of families still underwater on their homes, many people worrying about their future and their children's future.

Take her quote and make an ad saying "Really Hillary? For millions of people things are not great and only getting worse. But we really can't expect you to see that, you get paid millions a year to give speeches. "
02-28-2016 11:36 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like username's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Disco_Volante, rpg, Built to Fade
porscheguy Offline
Ostrich

The vast majority of Democrat voters in the south are black. For 20+ years now they've been conditioned to believe that no one is better for them than a Clinton. In some ways, I'd say Clinton's campaign has the black voting block more fooled than the feminists.

Trump would be wise to set his sights on picking up Sanders supporters. People can argue semantics and talking points, but the fact remains, both candidates represent a rejection of establishment politics. And Sanders supporters favor him, because they like him, and more importantly, they dislike Clinton.
02-28-2016 01:07 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like porscheguy's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

(02-28-2016 11:36 AM)username Wrote:  

Wow I can't believe she just massively trapped herself. America right now isn't great for millions and millions of people. 25% unemployment rate, massive amounts of personal debt including student loans, most people feeling their lives are not getting better, record amount of people on public assistance, millions of families still underwater on their homes, many people worrying about their future and their children's future.

Take her quote and make an ad saying "Really Hillary? For millions of people things are not great and only getting worse. But we really can't expect you to see that, you get paid millions a year to give speeches. "

Trump should retweet it with a "fixed it for you: America has never stopped being great for non-Americans!"
-something to that effect.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 05:02 PM by spokepoker.)
02-28-2016 05:01 PM
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(02-28-2016 05:01 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  
(02-28-2016 11:36 AM)username Wrote:  

Trump should retweet it with a "fixed it for you: America has never stopped being great for non-Americans!"
-something to that effect.

I'd put it as: "America's always great if you can charge a quarter million for every speaking appearance you make!"

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
02-28-2016 10:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paracelsus's post:
Built to Fade
Teutatis Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

How does one get paid so much money just for a speech?
02-28-2016 10:59 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Teutatis's post:
Chauncey, Built to Fade
porscheguy Offline
Ostrich

(02-28-2016 10:59 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  How does one get paid so much money just for a speech?
This is the legal way you pay off politicians. Notice that within a few days of her resignation as Secretary of State (to spend time with family) she started doing speaking engagements. The ethics of it can be questioned. Her alliances can be questioned. But one thing that can't be questioned is the legality of it. She was a free agent from the day she resigned, until the day she officially kicked off her campaign.
02-28-2016 11:39 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like porscheguy's post:
Requiem, Dr. Howard, Built to Fade
rpg Offline
Ostrich
Silver Member

(02-28-2016 10:59 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  How does one get paid so much money just for a speech?
21st century wrapper for bribe money.
There goes the raises for all the working stiff trying to pay off their Camrys early.
02-28-2016 11:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes rpg's post:
Built to Fade
Federico Offline
Banned

Blacks are the biggest bloc voters i've ever seen. 80%+ for Hillary? Jesus Christ. I thought Latinos were worse in that aspect but they proved me wrong. In Nevada Hillary and Bernie split the Latino vote and Trump won 47%.

Bernie Sanders needs to damn near promise reparations for Blacks if he eants ro win or else he's going to get crushed in the south.
02-29-2016 04:37 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Federico's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

Why wouldn't Hillary claim America is great? She gets hundreds of thousands of dollars for opening her mouth and speaking to other rich and powerful people. She is her own castle and like someone with a castle they don't really give a shit whats going on outside the walls until someone smashes the drawbridge down.

Trump is the battering ram.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 08:24 AM by Foolsgo1d.)
02-29-2016 08:24 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Foolsgo1d's post:
Built to Fade
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Blacks wont vote for Jews (Sanders). They are red pill when it comes to Jewish influence in the USA, because they saw firsthand how Jew-controlled civil rights organizations tried to use blacks to pursue their own interests. My first conversations about the Jewish question in college were with blacks and other minorities.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
02-29-2016 11:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Roosh's post:
Dusty, Samseau, Built to Fade
PUA_Rachacha Offline
Woodpecker

(02-29-2016 11:48 AM)Roosh Wrote:  Blacks wont vote for Jews (Sanders). They are red pill when it comes to Jewish influence in the USA, because they saw firsthand how Jew-controlled civil rights organizations tried to use blacks to pursue their own interests. My first conversations about the Jewish question in college were with blacks and other minorities.

Trump's not Jewish, but I still don't think he'll get the majority vote. But he'll likely get more black votes (% wise) than any other presidential candidate since Reagan in '88.
02-29-2016 11:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PUA_Rachacha's post:
Built to Fade
Sosa Offline
Robin
Silver Member

(02-29-2016 11:48 AM)Roosh Wrote:  Blacks wont vote for Jews (Sanders). They are red pill when it comes to Jewish influence in the USA, because they saw firsthand how Jew-controlled civil rights organizations tried to use blacks to pursue their own interests. My first conversations about the Jewish question in college were with blacks and other minorities.

What? Very surprised you stated this Roosh. The Breakfast Club is the highest syndicated morning show for Black people in America and they have endorsed Bernie Sanders. They have a HUGE influence in black culture in America, unfortunately.

Also, Killer Mike is a black rapper and activist who's seen as the voice and face for Hip-Hop in the political realm. Has been going hard in support for Bernie Sanders at his rallies, even inviting him to his barber shop in Atlanta for a meetup in front of all the cameras.

Lastly, I'm black. I'm pro Trump - but I talk to my millenial siblings and their friends often and they HATE Trump, all the while wanting to "Feel the Bern." I ask why they hate Trump so much and all they can come up with is he's "racist" Smh. These kids are brainwashed.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 12:13 PM by Sosa.)
02-29-2016 12:12 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Sosa's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Irenicus, Chauncey, Built to Fade
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Yes, a lot blacks hate Jews. Jessie Jackson once was recorded without his knowledge going off on Jews ( Google Hymie town). Listen to what Louis Farrakhan has to say about Jews. Spike Lee used to rail about Jews running Hollywood, but found it was better for his career to replace Jews with whites.

Take care of those titties for me.
02-29-2016 12:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dusty's post:
Built to Fade
Requiem Offline
Banned

(02-29-2016 12:32 PM)Dusty Wrote:  Yes, a lot blacks hate Jews. Jessie Jackson once was recorded without his knowledge going off on Jews ( Google Hymie town). Listen to what Louis Farrakhan has to say about Jews. Spike Lee used to rail about Jews running Hollywood, but found it was better for his career to replace Jews with whites.

I listened:
[Image: quote-the-jews-don-t-like-farrakhan-so-t...-60286.jpg]

What did he mean by this? Huh
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 01:51 PM by Requiem.)
02-29-2016 01:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  22 year-old former Clinton campaign staffer and SJW activist charged with pedophilia Vienna 9 4,242 07-12-2018 07:02 AM
Last Post: fugly1000
  Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton's Illegitimate Son numanist 13 9,486 06-22-2017 01:31 PM
Last Post: 911
  HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager redpillage 1 4,178 12-04-2016 09:23 AM
Last Post: Killer Joe