I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Hillary Clinton thread
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: The Hillary Clinton thread
WNB Hillary Clinton. I don't think I could get physically aroused to bang. I mean look at her.

[Image: original.jpg?w=600&h]

[Image: original.jpg?w=600&h]

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
04-10-2016 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like eradicator's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Prince of Persia, Samseau, spokepoker, Hades, Nevsky, Built to Fade
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(03-18-2016 12:01 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  
(03-18-2016 11:35 AM)Samseau Wrote:  Why would Black men vote for an old White woman? Because she's a democrat? Why would they vote for old Jewish Sanders either, for that matter? Because they promise lots of free things? A huge chunk of Black men believe all candidates, including Trump, are full of it, so they aren't going to vote.

Black native born US men also appear angry about illegal immigration.

When it comes to illegal immigration other minorities will experience the worst negative impacts first. Blacks are often in turf wars with latinos in lower class neighborhoods. The type of Mexicans that come to the U.S. do NOT like blacks at all. This creates all sorts of class and ethnic conflict on the west coast.

Middle class minorities will be more insulated but the plague of Mexican illegals will generally bring down the quality of living everywhere and introduce hardcore 3rd world ghetto mentality and gang culture. This stuff eventually wears down neighborhoods who are middle class but still bordering cesspools like this.

It's happened all over L.A. already. There's literally ZERO social or economic benefit for blacks to support illegal immigration. It's extremely detrimental.
04-11-2016 05:59 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
sixsix, Handsome Creepy Eel, RaccoonFace, Leonard D Neubache, , estraudi, Roadrunner, Nevsky, Built to Fade
Glaucon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Icon_biggrin

[Image: bumper%2Bsticker.png]

Deus vult!
04-11-2016 07:02 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Glaucon's post:
Irenicus, DrCotard, Built to Fade
sixsix Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Here's an interesting article on the topic by Jim Goad at Takimag: "The Problem With Race Wars Among Minorities"

Quote:I can only guess that the reason you don’t hear much about black-versus-Hispanic violence in America is that you’re not supposed to hear much about it. It’s the sort of thing that swims upstream against the dominant narrative with the tenacity of a thuggish, heavily tattooed salmon. In the nation’s fevered movie dreams about racial violence, it’s white people (and only white people) who go about thrashing nonwhites (and only nonwhites). But in cities across the country—most notably, Los Angeles—one group of nonwhites is engaged in a prolonged, grinding, violent turf war with another group of nonwhites—and that’s something which is clearly NOT in the script. So it’s best for the crafty screenwriters to convince the dimwitted moviegoers that it’s not happening; failing that, they’ll squirm for a way to blame white people, anyway.

It's about African Americans and Hispanics.

It shows once again that the media and the government do not give a single fuck about minorities. When they bring up these issues it's only about maintaining and increasing their power. When a single black kid is killed by a white police officer we don't hear the end of it. Black lives matter, right?

So what happens when black people have to compete with even more people for shitty jobs? What happens when they are faced with highly organized violent gangs in their neighborhoods? Black lives don't matter one bit to both the media establishment and the political establishment, because it serves the economic elites.

Quote:If demographic trends continue, Mexicans will have the clear numerical advantage in this simmering war. They already seem to have an organizational edge—the Mexican Mafia has allegedly issued orders from prison for Hispanic gang members to quit squabbling among themselves and work together to drive out all mayates from the barrios. The masterminds behind black organized crime don’t seem to be nearly as organized.

In other words, lower class blacks are going to get fucked the most by immigration. It's one thing to have these dysfunctional communities when it's mostly white people: They have much to lose and will move to other neighborhoods. But the competition with Hispanics is going to be very ugly. Just take a look at Mexico or Honduras.

For some reason BLM only furthers the interests of the globalist elites (e.g. increase racial tension and support illegal immigration) and actively undermines the interests of their fellow African Americans.
04-11-2016 07:14 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like sixsix's post:
El Chinito loco, DamienCasanova, Samseau, 911, Teutatis, , estraudi, spokepoker, Nevsky, Built to Fade
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(04-11-2016 07:14 AM)sixsix Wrote:  It's about African Americans and Hispanics.

I have first hand experience growing up with this shit. It's way worse than just blacks vs hispanics. It involves all minorities in the vicinity who are sucked into this destructive "cultural" orbit. In cities like Long Beach it was blacks vs latinos vs asians. A two decades long trifecta of murder and mayhem from the late 80's to mid 00's that the mainstream media ignored as much as possible.

A fine example of the shit that used to happen frequently in LB:

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/oct/21/...e-marine21

Only reason this got publicity was the military angle. Otherwise it would have been safely ignored or downplayed by liberal MSM.

You know how prison culture operates on the west coast? Where everything is divided up into identity politics based race gangs and everything devolves into tribal warfare.

Well that's basically how many lower class CA neighborhoods operate too on a looser and more broad social scale.

This is literally America's future..patterned after the racial relations in Folsom and Quantico.

edit: I just wanted to add that most people don't know shit about the violence in LBC and various other ethnic neighborhoods which overlapped in L.A. during the 90's It was literally urban warfare with sniping, civilian collateral damage on all sides, assassination, and even kidnapping/torture of ethnic rivals. It was war. Politicians paved over this well into the 00's The fact that there's no documentaries or even a book about this era really says a lot.

You strip away the thin veneer of civilization in these places and this chaos is what you get...

That's why maintaining America's founding culture is so important. Even with its faults it still stands for progress for humanity and stability. The liberalism you see spreading in the U.S. now is in fact anti-civilization it wants to pander to the lowest common denominator and the self destructive leftist "anti-culture" will warp and destroy everyone in its path even the minorities it claims to support.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 07:56 AM by El Chinito loco.)
04-11-2016 07:28 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, DamienCasanova, Samseau, It_is_my_time, sixsix, 911, The Beast1, JacksonRev, Teutatis, estraudi, spokepoker, Nevsky, Built to Fade
godfather dust Away
Ostrich
Gold Member

I think if a Trump.nomination is inevitable Hillary gets indicted, if it looks like blocking the nomination can happen she doesn't. Trump runs third party against Hillary and whatever hack the RINOs put up. My reasoning is Trump gets Hillary so mad in the general election she exposes herself as a psychopath and flips out at ralleys or debates and won't possibly be able to win. Sanders attracts the large number of degenates as well as well meaning white guilt pussies and has a shot.
04-12-2016 12:27 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like godfather dust's post:
sixsix, Built to Fade
sixsix Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(04-11-2016 07:28 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  The fact that there's no documentaries or even a book about this era really says a lot.

We should be content creators. It's all I have been thinking about lately. So many interesting and true stories to be told. We are fed bullshit and many people know it but have no ammunition to counter it. People crave new media that tells the real stories instead of manufactured outrage disconnected from reality.

Thanks for your perspective. Race relations are interesting and especially in the US they can be quite complex. Ignoring tensions and censoring the problems does nothing but feed the growing sense of insecurity and, ultimately, indiscriminate backlash.

I remember reading a story about Asians being targeted in California, not sure what city it was about, just for being seen as easy marks. No one gives a damn about it in the social justice movement and media.
04-12-2016 03:04 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like sixsix's post:
911, Dismal Operator, Built to Fade
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(04-12-2016 03:04 AM)sixsix Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 07:28 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  The fact that there's no documentaries or even a book about this era really says a lot.

We should be content creators. It's all I have been thinking about lately. So many interesting and true stories to be told. We are fed bullshit and many people know it but have no ammunition to counter it. People crave new media that tells the real stories instead of manufactured outrage disconnected from reality.

Thanks for your perspective. Race relations are interesting and especially in the US they can be quite complex. Ignoring tensions and censoring the problems does nothing but feed the growing sense of insecurity and, ultimately, indiscriminate backlash.

I remember reading a story about Asians being targeted in California, not sure what city it was about, just for being seen as easy marks. No one gives a damn about it in the social justice movement and media.

It would be completely disingenous if I said it was all just violence coming from one direction and one race was being victimized over another. The problem was this culture corrupted everyone around it.

Every race formed violent gangs and went at it. Plenty of extremely crazy asian gangs were spraying latino house parties as revenge too. The most prominent at the time who were dealing over the top violence were Asian boyz (ABZ), Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG), and Wah Ching (WC.) These 3 probably accounted for a significant portion of asian vs latino/black interracial murders and unsolved homicides in LA.

It got so bad that the Mexican mafia put a green light on all asians sent to the big house on the west coast. I never served time but knew some people who did and they said that being asian serving any type of long sentence meant automatic protective custody during this time period for their protection. The cycle just continued on the street.

L.A. violence was over the top in the late 80's-early 90's up to the 00's. A lot of people who don't know anything about the area just don't know that it was literally some third world shit. No place in the U.S. really compared....maybe Baltimore during its shittiest era but even then probably not on the scale of L.A. still. People only know about South central (mostly black on black violence) and popularized cities like Compton but there were actually a lot of cities which were worse in various ways.

The racial dynamics in LA during this time period were that there were pockets of mostly recent sons and daughters of Southeast asian immigrants and some unlucky non participant sons and daughters of Northeast asian immigrants caught in the crossfire (me) who grew up in these ghetto areas. The main ethnic warfare was between blacks and latinos but asians were drawn in because latino gangs tried to extort recent asian immigrants from SEA. Then it became blacks and sometimes asian gangs strangely aligned popping off latino gangbangers. Latinos have always had numbers in these neighborhoods due to influx of illegals and also huge corrupting influence over the CA prison system which involves latino elected officials.

Blacks and asians never really got along in most other parts of L.A. though but that's due to different reasons besides gang warfare. These days a lot of the asian immigrants in the warzone neighborhoods have left due to social mobility and live in neighboring enclaves away from the savages.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 07:43 AM by El Chinito loco.)
04-12-2016 07:11 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Blaster, Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, Teutatis, estraudi, spokepoker, Nevsky, Dismal Operator, Built to Fade
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(04-12-2016 03:04 AM)sixsix Wrote:  I remember reading a story about Asians being targeted in California, not sure what city it was about, just for being seen as easy marks. No one gives a damn about it in the social justice movement and media.

I'm pretty sure it's been that way since the gold rush.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
04-12-2016 08:17 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
Built to Fade
Owl
Gold Member

(04-12-2016 07:11 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  ...
Blacks and asians never really got along in most other parts of L.A. though but that's due to different reasons besides gang warfare. These days a lot of the asian immigrants in the warzone neighborhoods have left due to social mobility and live in neighboring enclaves away from the savages.

When you're half a world away you always wonder how much was real and how much was Hollywood hype.

Cheers.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M0f80b6d3e88e656451361bf5fa53b...mp;pid=1.1]

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
04-12-2016 08:29 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
Built to Fade
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(04-12-2016 08:29 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  
(04-12-2016 07:11 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  ...

When you're half a world away you always wonder how much was real and how much was Hollywood hype.

Cheers.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M0f80b6d3e88e656451361bf5fa53b...mp;pid=1.1]

I'll say this now and it will probably be true for decades.. no MSM journalist or author will cover the full breadth or scope of events that went on during the time period I talked about. It will receive no attention or acknowledgement in the greater narrative.

The reason being is that it absolutely destroys the liberal narrative when it comes to mainstream race relations. It casts a dark pall over the changing demographics and what it means when multiple competing racial groups start overlapping in society.

It is the precise reason why I am fully against multiculturalism and have always distrusted the MSM. I have seen the real world effects of how liberal politics and race identity shit works in the real world under less than ideal conditions. It is extremely destructive.
04-12-2016 08:41 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Blaster, Requiem, J. Spice, Samseau, Handsome Creepy Eel, estraudi, Xntrik, RaccoonFace, Leonard D Neubache, Nevsky, Built to Fade
Latinopan Offline
Hummingbird

When HD and sunlight reveal the real you

[Image: 3312BCC600000578-0-image-a-17_1460409588029.jpg]
[Image: 3312BCD300000578-0-Chelsea_and_Marc_marr...112092.jpg]

There is not amount surgery that can cover that, Webb Hubbell's genes are strong.
04-12-2016 02:13 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Latinopan's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, username, DJ-Matt, Prince of Persia, PUA_Rachacha, Roadrunner, DrCotard, Nevsky, cibo, Built to Fade
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Shireen from Game of Thrones, is that you?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
04-12-2016 02:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Paracelsus
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(04-12-2016 02:13 PM)Latinopan Wrote:  When HD and sunlight reveal the real you

There is not amount surgery that can cover that, Webb Hubbell's genes are strong.

She has nice skin.

Take care of those titties for me.
04-12-2016 02:40 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dusty's post:
spokepoker, cibo
911 Online
Crow

By the time she outgrows her awkward teen stage, she will have hit the wall.

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 03:56 PM by 911.)
04-12-2016 03:36 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like 911's post:
spokepoker, DrCotard, Built to Fade
MKE-Ed Offline
Robin

(04-12-2016 02:40 PM)Dusty Wrote:  
(04-12-2016 02:13 PM)Latinopan Wrote:  When HD and sunlight reveal the real you

She has nice skin.
The older she gets the more she looks like Webb Hubbell.
04-12-2016 08:59 PM
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Once upon a time, was actually pretty,but hit the wall a long time ago

[Image: 2tUcF22u.jpg]

WB 15 years ago, but not now.

Team yoga pants
04-13-2016 01:32 AM
porscheguy Offline
Ostrich

The only reason she was somewhat attractive years ago is because her parents spent some money to have a plastic surgeon chisel down her nose and chin.
04-13-2016 02:33 AM
Latinopan Offline
Hummingbird

(04-13-2016 01:32 AM)eradicator Wrote:  Once upon a time, was actually pretty,but hit the wall a long time ago

[Image: 2tUcF22u.jpg]

WB 15 years ago, but not now.

She was younger, had not have kids, she has tons of make-up, the right lighting, the hair.

Once that is off and many years pass, well, genetics kick in.
04-13-2016 03:49 AM
911 Online
Crow

Dude, she was never pretty, this is a professional portrait. You wouldn't want to wake up next to the real thing, pre or post-op, now or 15 years ago.

[Image: gal-fob4-jpg.jpg]

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2016 08:23 AM by 911.)
04-13-2016 08:21 AM
Owl
Gold Member

WNB ever.

I have it on good authority the Clinton women are reptilian hybrids that consume the flesh of those they copulate with to nourish the eggs they then deposit in one of the many underground grottoes beneath their labyrinthine mansions.

04-13-2016 06:53 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Prince of Persia, spokepoker, eradicator, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Built to Fade
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

OK I am convinced. WNB. From what I understand, Chelsea was a total slut 20 years ago when she was at Stanford, rode the cock carousel and was too damaged and washed up even in her 20s.

While that professional portrait did look good, it was not real.

Team yoga pants
04-14-2016 06:18 PM
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I wonder if Sanders will grow some balls and take it to the hag hard tonight.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
04-14-2016 08:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Sam Malone Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Waiting to reload the Trump stream, I've got the debate on. Sanders is swinging pretty good. And Dana Bash hasn't let Killary pull a Rubio and deflect the Goldman Sachs transcript question.

#lowenergy

Darkwing Buck Wrote:  A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.
04-14-2016 08:25 PM
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

This is just surreal.

It's the race to blame whitey the most and release the most criminals.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
04-14-2016 08:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  22 year-old former Clinton campaign staffer and SJW activist charged with pedophilia Vienna 9 4,242 07-12-2018 07:02 AM
Last Post: fugly1000
  Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton's Illegitimate Son numanist 13 9,486 06-22-2017 01:31 PM
Last Post: 911
  HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager redpillage 1 4,178 12-04-2016 09:23 AM
Last Post: Killer Joe