I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Hillary Clinton thread
Liberty Sea Offline
Alpha Male

RE: The Hillary Clinton thread
(07-07-2016 07:25 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  Shane's numbers included the entire ~1.2 billion Catholics worldwide.

Dude, that's precisely why I said
Quote:But America is the richest country in the world, and its GDP per capita one of the highest. It cannot be assumed that all 1.2 billion Catholics around the world also give the same amount every week. Not everyone is as well off as the average American church-goer and not everyone goes to church regularly. Your figure is only possible if that assumption is true, but it's likely not.

Do you think every Catholics in Venezuela go to church every week and give as much as an average American each week?
Let's take a look at church attendance frequency around the world
http://ns.umich.edu/new/releases/1835-st...attendance

Not to mention, not every Catholic is an adult with an income. The 1.2 billion figure include children. Please my post again, and carefully. America is an anomaly precisely in the sense that despite comprising a tiny percentage of the world Catholic population, it contributes 60% of the global Church income.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 08:19 AM by Liberty Sea.)
07-07-2016 07:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Liberty Sea's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
Mage Offline
True Player

I surely believe that Catholicism has pagan roots and I believe that the current Pope is either a fool or a subversive agent, but saying that the Vatican is the main force behind the NWO conspiracy is surely false and is something only an American protestant who gets his regular Vatican hate sermon from his pastor and has scarcely ever seen an actual Catholic would say. Or maybe someone who has seen too many protestant Apocalyptic google videos about UFOs and has read too much the fiction of Den Brown.

Catholicism is a tool for the true NWO pushers, not a master. Catholicism itself is so very weakened, so very diluted, feminized and struggling, so low has it fallen from it's historical glory that it is on the edge of social irrelevance. If Catholicism were the master then it would not be so diminished. It surely was a useful tool and continues to do it's meager part, but now the masters have better religion to replace Catholicism - leftism and we see that they even prefer Islam. Catholicism has outlived it's usefulness and therefore the current pope is washing the feet of Muslims and gays to show which religions are selected as the opium for masses for the coming future.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 08:08 AM by Mage.)
07-07-2016 08:04 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Mage's post:
Liberty Sea, TravelerKai, rw95, RaccoonFace, Handsome Creepy Eel, eradicator, Nevsky, Samseau, Yurtley, Built to Fade
TravelerKai Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-07-2016 07:54 AM)Liberty Sea Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:25 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  Shane's numbers included the entire ~1.2 billion Catholics worldwide.

Dude, that's precisely why I said
Quote:But America is the richest country in the world, and its GDP per capita one of the highest. It cannot be assumed that all 1.2 billion Catholics around the world also give the same amount every week. Not everyone is as well off as the average American church-goer and not everyone goes to church regularly. Your figure is only possible if that assumption is true, but it's likely not.

Do you think every Catholics in Venezuela go to church every week and give 10 dollar each week?
Let's take a look at church attendance frequency around the world
http://ns.umich.edu/new/releases/1835-st...attendance

Not to mention, not every Catholic is an adult with an income. The 1.2 billion figure include children. Please my post again, and carefully.

I read your post carefully enough. I read his carefully enough to fill in the blanks on what you are questioning. My coffee mug appears to be empty, so I think I can read well enough for the next 4 hours. The Euro is stronger than a US dollar. He was inferring an average of 10 USD across the board, not just Latin America.

He can clear this up and clarify when steps out the puss. No need to get all punchy about it. His points are interesting, but like Mage said, it's pretty farfetched. I will keep an open mind on what Shane has to say about it though.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
07-07-2016 08:17 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelerKai's post:
Built to Fade
Liberty Sea Offline
Alpha Male

Not being punchy here. Apology if I came across as such.

(07-07-2016 08:17 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  The Euro is stronger than a US dollar. He was inferring an average of 10 USD across the board, not just Latin America.

The Euro is not much stronger than the dollar (ratio is 1.11). Approximately it's the same. Plus strong currency does not equal strong gdp per capita or household income. And most importantly, western European Catholics are even less religious than American Catholics. The notion that every one of those European Catholics goes to Church every week is absurd.
From the link I posted:
Quote:Fully 44 percent of Americans attend church once a week, not counting funerals, christenings and baptisms, compared with 27 percent of people in Great Britain, 21 percent of the French, 4 percent of Swedes and 3 percent of Japanese.
That's why I took problem with your insistence on that 1.2 billion number. You can't get to that 500+ billion figure from 10 dollar offertory unless you assume all 1.2 billion of Catholics offer 10 dollar every week on average.

It's not only the notion that the Vatican is the mastermind far-fetched. The notion that the Catholic church get 500+ billion dollar from offertory is even more far-fetched.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 08:50 AM by Liberty Sea.)
07-07-2016 08:28 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Liberty Sea's post:
TravelerKai, Samseau, Built to Fade
Dr. Howard Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-07-2016 12:25 AM)captain_shane Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 11:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 08:38 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 08:24 PM)Liberty Sea Wrote:  It feels good to be on the right side early.
RaccoonFace deserves more rep points for informing us about all this.

Remember that the Insider said Soros is close collaborator with Netanyahu. This seems to go against the theory that there are two kind of Jewish globalists: liberal vs Zionist, or, egalitarian vs supremacist, being at odd with one another, with Soros on the former side and Netanyahu on the latter. Soros is also a zionist supremacist.

Someone knowledgeable about Soros and Zionists should make a Soros thread or something related. He is at the center of the whole thing. I'd like to learn more as well.

Soros isn't the Kingpin people around here believe he is. He's a pawn of the Rothschilds. He's a rook or bishop at most.

While I would tend to agree, do you have evidence to back that up?

Quote:In a story entitled “Geneva Gnome’s Global Dread," Arnaud de Borchgrave, the editor at large of the Washington Times and United Press International, identified the various golden Rothschild threads woven into the globalist tapestry held up as an ensign by George Soros.

The Gnomes of Zurich were derogatory caricatures of secretive, greedy, stiff Swiss-German bankers, pince-nez aquiver, who ruled over the land of secret numbered accounts for tax dodgers the world over. With the world’s best financial intelligence service, they knew their stuff and seldom spoke, even in retirement.

Their Geneva counterparts in French-speaking Switzerland were more sophisticated, relaxed in the company of global wheeler-dealers, and weren’t afraid to speak their minds, albeit off the record. Such was George C. Karlweis, the brain behind Banque Privee, owned by the late Baron Edmond de Rothschild. His biggest claim to fame: George Soros and the launch of his Quantum Fund in 1969.

An original $100,000 stake in Mr. Soros’ fund was worth $150 million by 1994. Between 1970 and 2000, the return was 3,365 percent. (For 10 consecutive years, it did 42.6 percent per year.)

Soros is a front man. Google him and the 4th result is "George Soros: Top 10 Reasons He Is Dangerous". Google Nathaniel Rothschild and compare the results.

I'm of the belief that the Rothschilds are pawns as well, pawns to the Vatican and the various royal families around the world. It's been speculated that the Vatican makes an average of 10$ per catholic member each week. 500+ billion dollars a year, which is funneled through various rothschild banks.

The catholic church is anything but a church of christ.

All major religions are sun god religions. Saturn more accurately. The belief is that Saturn was the second sun in our solar system thousands of years ago.

I could go into this much further, and I'll probably start a topic on it, but I've got some strange coming over right now, so I'll leave it at this for right now.

Yes, start a topic on it. I've been reading about this lately and the whole Sun God/Ishtar/Babylon connection to the biblical old testament is interesting. It points to the catholic corruption as well.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
07-07-2016 09:08 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Howard's post:
Built to Fade
Liberty Sea Offline
Alpha Male

BTW, the FBI Insider answered 'yes' to the following question:
"The Pope has come out in support of the migrant immigration into Europe, is the Vatican being influenced by political/soros money? Are they compromised?"

This falls in line with Mage's post above.
07-07-2016 09:22 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liberty Sea's post:
Built to Fade
rpg Offline
True Player
Silver Member

Unbelievable cucking by Comey for Hillary on Capitol Hill right now.
07-07-2016 11:04 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like rpg's post:
Nineteen84, Built to Fade
Ghost Tiger Offline
True Player
Gold Member

[Image: JZMTuXl.jpg]

http://www.politico.com/blogs/james-come...mey-225216

Comey didn't put her under oath, didn't record the interviews, and didn't even personally attend.

Comey, you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, so go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you... Clinton hands. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may history forget that anyone ever mistakenly called you an American. You're no American Comey. You're a cuck. Fuck you.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 12:29 PM by Ghost Tiger.)
07-07-2016 12:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 16 users Like Ghost Tiger's post:
Canopus, Duke Castile, Gmac, debeguiled, ElConquistador, Handsome Creepy Eel, Adonis, Monty_Brogan, Samseau, Ocelot, TravelerKai, MKE-Ed, Mister Fingers, Yurtley, Enigma, Built to Fade
rpg Offline
True Player
Silver Member

Hillary has more imposing weight than Capone, Hoffa etc. organized crime and its ilk to sway the entire leadership of the government. Stunning really. Comey looked like an idiot with his reasoning under scrutiny.
07-07-2016 12:42 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like rpg's post:
Monty_Brogan, Samseau, TravelerKai, Built to Fade
eskimobobseal Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

So, apparently Comey said Hillary did NOT send classified information today only a few days after saying the complete opposite. I just watched the questioning, apparently only 3 emails were marked "classified" and some "improperly."

Yet, a few days ago we were told at least eight email chains were classified at the time.

He's changing his story.

07-07-2016 01:54 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like eskimobobseal's post:
rpg, ElConquistador, Built to Fade
Gmac Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Full CSPAN video on Comey / Clinton Hearing.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fb...e&live&vod

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 02:06 PM by Gmac.)
07-07-2016 02:06 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Gmac's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Monty_Brogan, Dr. Howard, Built to Fade
Ghost Tiger Offline
True Player
Gold Member

If Comey had any honour left he'd go put a bullet through his head.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess
07-07-2016 02:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ghost Tiger's post:
Built to Fade
AboveAverageJoe Offline
Banned

(07-06-2016 03:05 PM)Adonis Wrote:  Ive just finished reading Crisis of Character by Gary Byrne. It reinforces what we already know, that the Clinton Industrial Complex is an insidious cancer that only desires one thing: power. The level of detail re: the Clintons' "House of Cards" style relationship, and their total lack of any guiding morals or principles in the book is both amazing and terrifying.

Highly recommend.

Any excerpts or anecdotes you care to break us off?
07-07-2016 02:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AboveAverageJoe's post:
Built to Fade
AboveAverageJoe Offline
Banned

(07-07-2016 12:42 PM)rpg Wrote:  Hillary has more imposing weight than Capone, Hoffa etc. organized crime and its ilk to sway the entire leadership of the government. Stunning really. Comey looked like an idiot with his reasoning under scrutiny.

The general public just cant envision how truly ruthlessly gangster this dry, sour, old cunt is.
07-07-2016 02:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AboveAverageJoe's post:
Built to Fade
budoslavic Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

[Image: Cmt7ql5WIAAKAOi.jpg:small]
07-07-2016 03:00 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like budoslavic's post:
JacksonRev, Prince of Persia, TravelerKai, Renzy, Leonard D Neubache, Enigma, Built to Fade
AboveAverageJoe Offline
Banned

Slick Willy, Baby!
07-07-2016 03:02 PM
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-07-2016 02:54 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  If Comey had any honour left he'd go put a bullet through his head.

Not at all. He did the only thing he could: if he indicted Clinton, the Dems could cry that she is being mistreated because she is a woman. If he doesn't indict, the Republicans can say he is letting her off the hook because she is a woman, so he says she is incompetent and that if it was anyone but Hillary Clinton, he would not indict, but that he won't indict.

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
07-07-2016 03:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes eradicator's post:
Built to Fade
Ghost Tiger Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-07-2016 03:43 PM)eradicator Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 02:54 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  If Comey had any honour left he'd go put a bullet through his head.

Not at all. He did the only thing he could: if he indicted Clinton, the Dems could cry that she is being mistreated because she is a woman. If he doesn't indict, the Republicans can say he is letting her off the hook because she is a woman, so he says she is incompetent and that if it was anyone but Hillary Clinton, he would not indict, but that he won't indict.

He has a duty to uphold and he failed. Dems crying is not the consequence he feared, he feared the wrath of the Deep State. They can't indict Clinton because she would bring the whole cesspool of Washington D.C. crashing down with her at her trial, and that includes the FBI. I accept that the wrath of the Deep State would probably have destroyed little Jimmy Comey before Killary ever went to trial. However, he should have done the duty he signed up for and taken the requisite risks that go along with it. He is a detestable coward. He should kill himself.

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess
07-07-2016 03:52 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Ghost Tiger's post:
Monty_Brogan, Leonard D Neubache, Built to Fade
Canopus Offline
Wingman

(07-06-2016 04:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  Based on the events of the past week, I think it is now safe to conclude that poster on /pol/ is legit.

After seeing Comey's reaction to being asked about the Clinton Foundation, I agree. The silence was telling. It's like the room temp plummeted the second he heard it.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 04:06 PM by Canopus.)
07-07-2016 04:05 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Canopus's post:
rpg, TravelerKai, Built to Fade
Easy_C Offline
International Playboy

This makes you think what were up against though.

Hillary is just a pawn...a hired gun.

The events of the past week have amply demonstrated that these forces are powerful enough to cow literally every major agency in the United States Government......and it makes me wonder what the hell could have that kind of power?
07-07-2016 04:28 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Easy_C's post:
MKE-Ed, Built to Fade
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

^ ET.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
07-07-2016 04:37 PM
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

It's plainly obvious that the US Government is compromised. This is the last stage before a Civil War. We are on the brink but a Trump victory can prevent a lot of bloodshed.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
07-07-2016 05:37 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Samseau's post:
JacksonRev, Liberty Sea, Leonard D Neubache, ElConquistador, Built to Fade
rpg Offline
True Player
Silver Member

(07-07-2016 05:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  It's plainly obvious that the US Government is compromised. This is the last stage before a Civil War. We are on the brink but a Trump victory can prevent a lot of bloodshed.

The Congress knows the American people is not buying their charade, at all. One congressman questioned Comey about white genocide fears. Who would have thought a Hillary investigation would lead to a discussion on white genocide? Damn.
07-07-2016 05:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes rpg's post:
Built to Fade
Adonis Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(07-07-2016 02:57 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 03:05 PM)Adonis Wrote:  Ive just finished reading Crisis of Character by Gary Byrne. It reinforces what we already know, that the Clinton Industrial Complex is an insidious cancer that only desires one thing: power. The level of detail re: the Clintons' "House of Cards" style relationship, and their total lack of any guiding morals or principles in the book is both amazing and terrifying.

Highly recommend.

Any excerpts or anecdotes you care to break us off?

Certainly, the meat of the book is about both the daily goings on in the White House as well as the Monica Lewinsky scandal and its aftermath. It is currently atop the NYT Bestseller List for Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction. All the more notable when you factor in the media blackout it has received.

Quote:The president entered around nine. His arrival times fluctuated. I couldn't believe my eyes: a black eye! I was well accustomed to his allergy prone, puffy eyes. But this was a shiner, a real, live, put-a-steak-on-it black eye. I was shocked.

Quote:While I often saw the president fume, I rarely saw him become irate. Meanwhile I often saw, heard, or heard about the First Lady's volcanic eruptions at UD officers, SAs (especially on her own detail), and all the people who worked at the White House. I laughed at Stephanopoulos's take because it seemed we witnessed opposite things. While the president must have vented his frustration to the staff, Mrs. Clinton vented on everyone, and it got worse the more at home she felt in the White House. Most of us knew to brace for her inevitable eruptions. They didn't happen everyday, but behind closed doors we learned about them fast. In public she was everyone's best friend. Privately, she was her normal self.

Quote:"They cant just run a check on someone because they want more info on them," Aldrich would tell us. "Its not a good enough reason. And then I have to hear from my people that they're going over my head and contacting others at the FBI directly. Its like, C'mon guys. We're just trying to help you..." It was all Clinton Standard Operating Procedure. In June 1996 Aldrich's predicament became public knowledge when the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee discovered that the White House Office of Personnel and security had requested the FBI to conduct more than nine hundred illegal background checks on its political opponents, many of them former Reagan and Bush appointees.

Quote:Bill Clinton was friendly and charming with just about everyone besides Hillary. He always seemed to want to give his company extra time. He was very generous that way. Like him or not, share his political ideas or not, find yourself in the same room with him, and you are hooked. You cant help but like him.

But that was not Hillary. She was clearly all business, 24/7. Her private leadership style was based on pure fear and loathing - and I never saw her turn that off. Even in the president's presence, Mrs. Clinton operated at far greater than arms length - a cheerless grifter always on her scheming way to someone or something else more important than the person directly in front of her.

If you saw them privately, they never seemed to meld at all. But turn on a camera or bring in a fat cat donor, and the ice suddenly melted. They'd smile at each other, laugh, trade little jokes. They'd move in closer to each other, turn warmer - yes, even romantic. They might even hold hands. They could flip that emotional light switch whenever they had to, then switch it back off again when the crowds and cameras departed.

It was all a business for them: Clinton Inc.

Quote:The First Lady took a surprising liking to firearms, especially a Thompson submachine gun, an original and an American classic, Al Capone's legendary "Chicago typewriter". When Mrs. Clinton let loose a spray of man stopping .45ACP rounds into the paper, dirt, and berms of our outdoor one way range, I thought she'd erupt in a maniacal laugh. She just smiled ear to ear. Most newcomer women shy away, but not her.
07-07-2016 06:54 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Adonis's post:
eradicator, RaccoonFace, Built to Fade
TravelerKai Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-07-2016 04:05 PM)Canopus Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 04:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  Based on the events of the past week, I think it is now safe to conclude that poster on /pol/ is legit.

After seeing Comey's reaction to being asked about the Clinton Foundation, I agree. The silence was telling. It's like the room temp plummeted the second he heard it.

Trey Gowdy ripped him.

Speaker Ryan is asking for all of their documents, but the apparently Comey admits that they did not record the interview and he was not present when the FBI interviewed Clinton.

You could not make this shit up. What a circus.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
07-07-2016 07:21 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like TravelerKai's post:
ElFlaco, Adonis, rpg, Canopus, ElConquistador, Built to Fade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager redpillage 1 4,071 12-04-2016 09:23 AM
Last Post: Killer Joe
  My 10 Predictions for "Hillary's America" - What are Yours? DannyAlberta 61 23,644 11-16-2016 04:46 PM
Last Post: John_Galt
  Things This Election Will Decide That Don't Involve Trump or Clinton Sumanguru 2 2,503 10-30-2016 01:58 PM
Last Post: ElFlaco