I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Hillary Clinton thread
philosophical_recovery Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The Hillary Clinton thread
(09-02-2016 06:48 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  It's always amusing to me when someone follows me on Twitter, then after a couple of days they cease to do so, once I've not followed them.
What? You expected me to follow your account just because you followed me? Especially when your content is all retweets of @Cernovich, @Roosh & @Voxday anyway...?

However, what's even more amusing is when the count of who I follow drops by one.
Takes a few moments to recall who I was following & who is now banned / suspended.

Roosh? No.
Voxday? No.
Pax Dickonson? No.
ChateauEmissary (Heartiste / Roissy)? No.

Oh I know who... David Seaman.
The guy let go by Huffington Post.
His increasingly anti-Hillary account (@D_Seaman) has now been deleted...

@PrisonPlanet 2h
"David Seaman's Twitter account has now disappeared. He's the journo banned by Huff Post for writing about #HillarysHealth. @d_seaman"

He still has his alt account: https://twitter.com/davidseamanweb

09-02-2016 08:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Yeah.
He's either up to something.
Or is it just me?
Or does he sound a little shaken, almost as if threatened...? :

09-02-2016 08:47 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
philosophical_recovery, Samseau, debeguiled, Built to Fade
International Playboy
Gold Member

Turns out he deleted his own account:

Says he had to get rid of everything that was discussed in the last 24 hours.

Hmmm. Wonder why. Seems like he's been getting legal threats from other people involved in the emails.

09-02-2016 08:49 AM
RexImperator Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Hillary said something meme-worthy the other day criticizing Trump for flying in and out of Mexico for only a few hours (this not being proper diplomacy). Yet she was (in)famous for doing this as Secretary of State...

Mindblown2

Bella, horrida bella
et Thybrim multo spumantem sanguine cerno
09-02-2016 10:06 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like RexImperator's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, Built to Fade
911 Online
International Playboy

Hillary doesn't think this was proper diplomacy because there was no massive cash payoff involved.

λ ό γ ο ς
09-02-2016 12:15 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like 911's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, Enoch, Spectral_Observer, eradicator, username, CaptainChardonnay, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
TravelerKai Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Since it's Friday, you know what that means. Bad news stuff gets released.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/771774547062325248

The FBI has released their interviews with Clinton.

https://t.co/qfx9nauiqY

https://t.co/4uMlm0xrpK

Quote:WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 53m53 minutes ago
Why do significant Hillary Clinton FOIA releases always happen on Friday afternoon, or before a national holiday?

They cannot be fucking serious. They did the same damn thing to us. They released the DNC leaks on a freaking Friday afternoon. Took till about Wednesday before all the proper amount of outrage took effect. I slammed them for that either in this thread or the DNC thread.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
09-02-2016 02:20 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like TravelerKai's post:
Saccade, Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
TravelerKai Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Via Drudge Report

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/fbi-releases-d...20715.html

Quote:Clinton says could not recall all briefings due to concussion - FBI report

By Julia Edwards By Julia EdwardsSeptember 2, 2016

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton addresses the National Convention of the American Legion in CincinnatiView photos
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton addresses the National Convention of the American Legion in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S., August 31, 2016. REUTERS/Bryan Woolston
More
By Julia Edwards

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hillary Clinton told the FBI she did not recall all the briefings she received on handling sensitive information as she made the transition from her post as U.S. secretary of state, due to a concussion suffered in 2012, according to a report released Friday.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation released a summary of the July 2 interview it conducted with the Democratic presidential candidate, as well as other details of its investigation into her use of a private email server while heading the State Department.

Clinton, who is challenging Republican Donald Trump for the White House in the Nov. 8 election, has been dogged by the fallout from her private email account for more than a year.

Republicans have repeatedly attacked Clinton over the issue, helping drive opinion polls that show many U.S. voters doubt her trustworthiness.

Clinton has said that in hindsight she regretted using a private email system while secretary of state.

Said the report, "Clinton said she received no instructions or direction regarding the preservation or production of records from (the) State (Department) during the transition out of her role as Secretary of State in 2013.

"However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot (in her head). Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received," the report said.

According to the report, Clinton told the FBI that she did not set up a private email server to sidestep the law requiring her to keep her business communications a matter of public record.

Clinton has claimed it was public knowledge to many State Department employees that she was using a private server because they received emails from her email domain.

But State Department employees interviewed by the FBI said many emails from Clinton appeared to be from "H" and did not show her private email domain.

The documents also show that Clinton contacted former Secretary of State Colin Powell in 2009 to ask about his use of a personal BlackBerry phone.

In his reply to Clinton via email, Powell told Clinton to "be very careful" because the work-related emails she sent on her BlackBerry could become public record.

"I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data," Powell said.

The FBI released its report on Friday afternoon before the Labor Day holiday weekend, a time many Americans are preparing to travel.

Ammo for the debates? Trump will still need to be careful. Women in this country will get angry if he completely destroys her too badly. It ain't right, but it is, what it is.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
09-02-2016 02:30 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like TravelerKai's post:
Saccade, Samseau, Built to Fade
TravelerKai Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Hang on a second,

Quote:Said the report, "Clinton said she received no instructions or direction regarding the preservation or production of records from (the) State (Department) during the transition out of her role as Secretary of State in 2013.

"However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot (in her head). Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received," the report said.

According to the report, Clinton told the FBI that she did not set up a private email server to sidestep the law requiring her to keep her business communications a matter of public record.

Did she say she had a blood clot in her head? Was she referring to a stroke or mini stroke? I'm not a medical guru, but if some of you guys know it better, please chime in. Aren't strokes brain clots plus swelling?

Mike Cernovich needs to see this asap. Stroke issues could be very very bad news for anyone trying to run for president.

That might even explain the Cumalin(sp?) use that Dr. Drew got fired for his rant on how bad her care is. If she was having blood clots in the head and had memory loss as a result, we might be looking at strokes here possibly.

Why would she tell the FBI this? She had to know they would release it publicly at some point. Was it a strategic move by her lawyers to avoid criminal legal issues as opposed to campaign damage control? They set the stage for non-criminal negligence with the stroke + memory loss and that may have had something to do with why they refused to press charges. Like they felt an insanity defense (or 100% proof of non-criminal negligence) would prevent a successful prosecution.

Even if that admission was to prevent a criminal conviction, they had to know that if that got out, her candidacy would suffer big time. She and most of her whole camp are lawyers. I guess they hedged their bets on this one.

Interesting.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 02:48 PM by TravelerKai.)
09-02-2016 02:44 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like TravelerKai's post:
debeguiled, Saccade, Handsome Creepy Eel, eradicator, Built to Fade
alexdagr81 Offline
Chubby Chaser

She thought Classified markings were "alphabetical paragraphs"

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinto...le/2600900

Quote:Hillary Clinton told FBI agents in July that she thought the classified "C" markings on emails recovered from her private emails were just a way to put paragraphs in alphabetical order.

FBI Director James Comey had said his agents pulled three emails marked classified off her server system in the course of their year-long investigation.

"When asked what the parenthetical 'C' meant before a paragraph ... Clinton stated she did not know and could only speculate it was referencing paragraphs marked in alphabetical order," the FBI wrote in notes from its interview with her.

The FBI released an 11-page summary of the interview alongside 58 pages of notes from the investigation.

The notes indicate Clinton told agents she had a limited understanding of why documents are classified and could not recall ever receiving training on how to handle sensitive material.
09-02-2016 03:01 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like alexdagr81's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, TravelerKai, Dr. Howard, Built to Fade
budoslavic Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Supposedly, Biden was to stand in for Hillary yesterday in Ohio and this was the rally turnout when it started.

[Image: clinton-rally-in-ohio-575x653.jpg]

Laugh6
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 04:12 PM by budoslavic.)
09-02-2016 04:10 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like budoslavic's post:
Cr33pin, Yurtley, spokepoker, Laner, philosophical_recovery, billbudsocket, 911, Latan, Libertas, Saccade, C-Note, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
The Black Knight Offline
Alpha Male

Holy goddamn.

She's either a lair, grossly incompetent, seriously ill or some combination of all the above (answer: all the above). This has to turn a few libtards; it's just so stupid right in your face obvious how UNFIT she is to be President. Trump needs to hammer her on this. No mercy.

For the record, Clinton served as Senator on the:

Quote:Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities

The Emerging Threats and Capabilities subcommittee has jurisdiction over Department of Defense policies and programs to counter emerging threats (such as proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, terrorism, illegal drugs, and other threats), information warfare and special operations programs, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, and Department of Energy non-proliferation programs. The subcommittee also oversees sales of U.S. military technology to foreign countries, and defense and military research and development efforts through the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta...am_Clinton

But right.... we are suppose to buy that she has no idea how classified material recognition and management works? She just "forgot" about some briefings she had as SoS and therefore, is totally clueless through no fault of her own how classified stuff works? That apparently, she also just "forgot" all of her own experience from her Senate days dealing with sensitive information as well?

Fuck this gay earth if she becomes President. Some type of avoidable major conflict will break out if she wins the election.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 04:15 PM by The Black Knight.)
09-02-2016 04:10 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like The Black Knight's post:
spokepoker, Saccade, Built to Fade
Cobra Offline
True Player
Gold Member

She is a classifying authority, is she not? I think she would have received training for that.

Spittin' Cobra - A Podcast
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
09-02-2016 05:03 PM
weambulance Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

13 missing mobile devices, which presumably were considered sensitive items.

Any vets have to deal with a missing sensitive item while they were in? It happened a few times in my unit. The first time, we got back from a multi-week field exercise and one of the companies reported a missing PEQ-2A. The whole battalion locked down, we couldn't even go to our barracks, and every goddamn bag in the battalion was searched multiple times. I remember clearly because I got chewed out by my BN CSM for having a couple spent 50 BMG bullet penetrators I found on a range in my three day pack.

Ultimately it turned out that the PEQ-2A had been missing for months and was only noticed then, and after like 8 hours we were released.

A PEQ-2A is a glorified IR laser pointer and flashlight, for reference. If a soldier had been caught trying to steal one, he would've been absolutely fucking crushed. For a laser pointer flashlight combo.

Losing 13 sensitive items in a military unit is the kind of shit that gets the entire command team relieved for cause, and that's without any classified or sensitive information involved.

It's truly amazing how incompetent the civilian government can be, and how few consequences there are when they fuck up.
09-02-2016 06:02 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like weambulance's post:
ElFlaco, spokepoker, Laner, Dr. Howard, TravelerKai, Spectral_Observer, Adonis, Saccade, Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
Sam Malone Offline
True Player
Gold Member

HOLY SHIT !!!

Hillary’s Left Pantleg Just Cost Her The Election

http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/08/hill...ntial-run/

Hillary’s health concerns have been taken to the next level — and we know why she wears pantsuits constantly.

[Image: Hillary-Clinton-Catheter.002.jpeg?resize=678%2C381]

She has a hidden catheter and it’s going to cause havoc within this election.

In case you don’t know, a catheter is a device used to empty one’s bladder. (Perhaps this is why she decided not to use the restroom with another woman during the primary debate, which caused her to be late.)

“The way the tube wraps around (Hillary’s) leg is exactly how a Foley catheter is positioned. The tube leads to a sticky patch above the knee that has a little plastic clamp that holds the tube as it goes into the drainage bag down on the calf, ” an anonymous nurse stated.

Take a gander at this:

[Image: I-j3mh0edYnlUvUgQ9b-zU5dA26gbUepjOB7mVJ18tk.png?w=856]

[Image: 5pL9Rz.png?resize=1024%2C773]

At this point, she must address concerns facing her health. It was rumored that she had early on-set Parkinson’s disease — but this new revelation only confirms that she does.

“(This) makes sense. Parkinson’s dementia, or just dementia in general, is associated with urinary incontinence. Those who suffer lose voluntary control of their external urinary sphincter,” an expert in medicine stated.

This needs to be spread everywhere — she must be held accountable as it is her responsibility to inform the American public of her dissolving health conditions.

Darkwing Buck Wrote:  A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.
09-02-2016 06:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sam Malone's post:
Built to Fade
spokepoker Offline
International Playboy

I don't really see it from those pics.
Maybe Trump should agree to that CiC Forum thing if Hillary does it in shorts.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
09-02-2016 06:25 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like spokepoker's post:
TravelerKai, debeguiled, Built to Fade
Penta Sahi Offline
Wingman

(09-02-2016 08:49 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  Turns out he deleted his own account:

[VIDEO]

Hmmm. Wonder why. Seems like he's been getting legal threats from other people involved in the emails.

Or maybe he doesn't want to commit suicide from two bullets to the back of the head.
09-02-2016 06:39 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Penta Sahi's post:
Dr. Howard, TravelerKai, spokepoker, philosophical_recovery, Samseau, aeroektar, eradicator, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
budoslavic Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-02-2016 06:39 PM)Penta Sahi Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 08:49 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  Turns out he deleted his own account:

[VIDEO]

Or maybe he doesn't want to commit suicide from two bullets to the back of the head.

Look at what happened to Bernie during the rigged DNC week. Obviously something's fishy going on with the reporter.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 07:00 PM by budoslavic.)
09-02-2016 06:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes budoslavic's post:
Samseau
budoslavic Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-02-2016 05:03 PM)Cobra Wrote:  She is a classifying authority, is she not? I think she would have received training for that.

She's such a fucking liar. She did receive training according to Breitbart.

Quote:Hillary Clinton Told FBI That State Dept. Did Not Train Her on Protecting Classified Information
2 Sep 2016

Hillary Clinton told FBI questioners numerous times that she did not receive the various guidance documents and training sessions from State Department officials that employees get to ensure they protect and preserve their official emails and computer documents.
She told the FBI that she did not get official guidance for using email in her job at the State Department.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-09-02-at-3.01.43-PM.png]

Here is her statement that she was not told about the Department’s process for keeping and preserving official documents.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-09-02-at-3.00.06-PM.png]

She said she was not told the department’s process for classifying documents.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-09-02-at-3.00.23-PM.png]

She said she was not trained on handling classified information.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-09-02-at-5.10.14-PM.png]

That claim is a puzzle because her signature is attached to a 2009 State Department document testifying that she was trained on handling classified information. That contradiction was highlighted by The Weekly Standard.

Clinton said did not remember getting trained on protecting super-secret “Special Access Program” information, such as data from spy satellites.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-09-02-at-3.00.31-PM.png]

She said she was not told the rules for using the president’s email address.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-09-02-at-2.59.37-PM.png]

She said she did not know that she had to turn over her official government records to the government’s official record depository.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-09-02-at-3.04.45-PM.png]

Read the FBI reports here.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 07:02 PM by budoslavic.)
09-02-2016 06:59 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like budoslavic's post:
TravelerKai, spokepoker, Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
Dr. Howard Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

These reports are great. I've read one through so far.

Also, the best news always comes friday before a holiday weekend, labor day especially or between Dec 26 and 31. For example, today...in the afternoon...there was a major political resignation in my industry. The trade papers would have been going apeshit all week if it was on a monday.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
09-02-2016 07:10 PM
TravelerKai Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I still cannot see one in those pics, but there are others that look like it on the internet.

If she had a stroke, her lack of control urination wise kinda makes sense.

09-02-2016 07:11 PM
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-02-2016 06:39 PM)Penta Sahi Wrote:  

[VIDEO]

Well, then there's this:

09-02-2016 08:05 PM
budoslavic Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-02-2016 08:04 AM)rpg Wrote:  You know Hillary isnt sweating the debate. Matt gives her the whole lowdown, word for word, minute by minute and all the Trump traps they will set.
The playing field is tilted like the titanic. Still it wont stop Trump.

Hillary will probably get insider information from MSM on what questions will be asked before the debates. It's like cheating on a test.
09-02-2016 09:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes budoslavic's post:
Built to Fade
kbell Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

[Image: XP7sMEk.jpg]

Its probably fake but I want to believe.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 09:50 PM by kbell.)
09-02-2016 09:48 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like kbell's post:
Penta Sahi, Latan, Samseau, debeguiled, Saccade, Mekorig, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
Slim Shady Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Two V's instead of a W in the handle. Definitely fake.

You don't get there till you get there
09-02-2016 10:13 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Slim Shady's post:
Suits, Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-02-2016 10:13 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  Two V's instead of a W in the handle. Definitely fake.

Oh it's a parody account no doubt.
Yet as always, the message is more important than the messenger.
09-02-2016 11:59 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager redpillage 1 4,105 12-04-2016 09:23 AM
Last Post: Killer Joe
  My 10 Predictions for "Hillary's America" - What are Yours? DannyAlberta 61 23,894 11-16-2016 04:46 PM
Last Post: John_Galt
  Things This Election Will Decide That Don't Involve Trump or Clinton Sumanguru 2 2,539 10-30-2016 01:58 PM
Last Post: ElFlaco