Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Hillary Clinton thread
The Lizard of Oz Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: The Hillary Clinton thread
@Ghost Tiger, I understand what Mike is doing. I'm simply giving my best take on things as I see them.

@Eastside, there is no particular reason to think it's "aspiration pneumonia", and certainly the fact that she was walking around is not evidence of that, because, as I noted, the most common types of pneumonia are not especially contagious.

As far as what lies ahead: the most likely scenario is that HRC will recover from this in a week to 10 days. If she appears in public after that time, seems fine, walks around, interacts with people and the press, performs well enough in the debate etc, then this issue, as such, will not affect her chances all that much (though it certainly won't help her). If she cannot recover reasonably fast -- or has other health issue going forward -- she will be in real trouble. I don't think that whatever is said about this subject online in the meantime will have that much of an effect one way or another.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
09-11-2016 08:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Canopus Offline
Kingfisher

She has no health problems, you bunch of sexist bigot Voldehitlers. Look at her open this jar!

Okay so she had some pollen allergies.

Okay so she was overheated.

Okay so she was dehydrated.

Okay so she just has a little pneumonia.

Okay so she _______________________

(What next?)
09-11-2016 08:00 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Canopus's post:
Ghost Tiger, spokepoker, Latan, username, Built to Fade
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

[Image: qYVzTjs.jpg]

Interesting. She's wearing anti seizure glasses.
09-11-2016 08:07 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Latan, Going strong, Built to Fade
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Take care of those titties for me.
09-11-2016 08:10 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dusty's post:
ElFlaco, Built to Fade
Lucky Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

A question occurred to me:

If Hillary collapsed from pneumonia, why did she go to her daughter Chelsea's apartment?

Why not go to the emergency room? Unless she has a doctor who travels with her full time. And if she does have a full time doctor, why?

Ask your liberal friends.
09-11-2016 08:14 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Lucky's post:
nomadbrah, eradicator, Latan, C-Note, billbudsocket, Monty_Brogan, Built to Fade
Veloce Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Pneumonia?

She's had pneumonia for the last 8 months? Her coughing debacle from the other day wasn't the first time.

I'm pretty excited they're doubling down with her. She'll be a decomposing corpse before her NWO overlords let her off the stage. This is going to be quite the circus.

Also love her walking out of that building and trying to crouch down to that little girl. The timing is just too perfect. Her acolytes might eat that shit up but it's stuff like that, those forced, uncomfortable moments like "I ain't noways tired" or "just chillin' in Cedar Rapids" that make her out to be the out-of-touch reptilian xenomorph that she is. Oh look, Hillary trying to be endearing and cute with a little girl. How fucking weird.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
09-11-2016 08:21 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Veloce's post:
Ghost Tiger, Jvramerys, Canopus, Yurtley, Gmac, Comte De St. Germain, dain_bramage, Going strong, eradicator, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt, Samseau, Monty_Brogan, Built to Fade
Suits Offline
Banned

(09-11-2016 08:10 PM)Dusty Wrote:  [Image: tmQ213f.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
09-11-2016 08:26 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like Suits's post:
TravelerKai, philosophical_recovery, Dusty, Comte De St. Germain, iop890, Travesty, Latan, eradicator, username, Xntrik, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
Mikan Offline
Robin

I for one encourage Hillary to be strong and campaign even harder, especially on hot southern states.

We've never, to my knowledge, had a candidate literally die during a debate or stump speech. Would be worth it just for the spectacle alone.
09-11-2016 08:27 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Mikan's post:
Valentine, eradicator, Latan, Leonard D Neubache, C-Note, billbudsocket, remarkable vigour, Built to Fade
Thaitanium Offline
Robin
Gold Member

You know what is typical. Yesterday this news about her fainting broke around 20:00 in the evening Dutch time (I am in Asia currently). I wake up here and its in the middle of the night in Holland, but suddenly two of the biggest newspapers have an extensive article, basically saying the same, she has pneumonia, but then reframing the whole story that both candidates are old, that Trump also hasn't released a well written statement and ending the article that Clinton should be fine.

It's just confirms to me that all these big news outlets are working together. There are never any big articles like this written in the middle of the night in Holland and suddenly there are.. Complete bullshit
09-11-2016 08:31 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Thaitanium's post:
El Chinito loco, Captainstabbin, nomadbrah, Comte De St. Germain, Travesty, username, Leonard D Neubache, Professor Fox, C-Note, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
Surreyman Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(09-11-2016 08:31 PM)Thaitanium Wrote:  It's just confirms to me that all these big news outlets are working together. There are never any big articles like this written in the middle of the night in Holland and suddenly there are.. Complete bullshit

It's just plagiarism, just like the February meetups.
09-11-2016 08:37 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Surreyman's post:
wi30, Thaitanium, Built to Fade
Ghost Tiger Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(09-11-2016 08:00 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  @Ghost Tiger, I understand what Mike is doing. I'm simply giving my best take on things as I see them.

@Eastside, there is no particular reason to think it's "aspiration pneumonia", and certainly the fact that she was walking around is not evidence of that, because, as I noted, the most common types of pneumonia are not especially contagious.

As far as what lies ahead: the most likely scenario is that HRC will recover from this in a week to 10 days. If she appears in public after that time, seems fine, walks around, interacts with people and the press, performs well enough in the debate etc, then this issue, as such, will not affect her chances all that much (though it certainly won't help her). If she cannot recover reasonably fast -- or has other health issue going forward -- she will be in real trouble. I don't think that whatever is said about this subject online in the meantime will have that much of an effect one way or another.

"Not especially contagious" would not be good enough for me if that was my daughter the diseased old hag exploited for a photo-op. Someone who wants to be president should show better judgment. ANY risk of infecting that child is TOO MUCH risk. She hid her infection and then exposed the unknowing public, including a small child who is particularly vulnerable. Cerno's attack isn't merely rhetorical, it's also a legitimate criticism of this evil bitch's utter lack of morality. Hag has no soul, and this proves it.

Vox Day Wrote:The ever-shifting Narrative

Hillary's health narrative changes direction faster and more smoothly than a school of fish.

Hillary is in EXCELLENT health

Except for the allergies.

And the cough, which is, of course, allergies.

Which have nothing to do with why she stumbled.

She was just overheated. Her feet were hot, that's why she took off her shoes. Shoe.

Actually, we meant she was dehydrated.

And by dehydrated, we meant to say pneumonia.

Still to come:

Turns out it's aspiration pneumonia, to be precise.

Well, yes, that is a symptom of Parkinson's Disease.

Which, um, she has. But it's not that-

All right, it's pretty bad. But that doesn't mean she can't-

So, anyone have Bernie's number?

So, how on Earth did Mike Cernovich know that it would be announced that Hillary has pneumonia? This is how: "Aspiration pneumonia is an important cause of morbidity and mortality in Parkinson's disease (PD)."

https://voxday.blogspot.ca/2016/09/the-e...ative.html

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 08:38 PM by Ghost Tiger.)
09-11-2016 08:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Ghost Tiger's post:
Canopus, Laner, Built to Fade
budoslavic Offline
Crow
Gold Member

[Image: CsGmBtVWEAIRtxM.jpg:small]

[Image: CsGK1hRUIAA2c8B.jpg:small]

Laugh4
09-11-2016 08:47 PM
[-] The following 21 users Like budoslavic's post:
Suits, Slim Shady, philosophical_recovery, spokepoker, Isaac Jordan, TravelerKai, eradicator, Comte De St. Germain, Professor Fox, CynicalContrarian, Adonis, dain_bramage, Enigma, Latan, username, Leonard D Neubache, C-Note, DJ-Matt, Samseau, Monty_Brogan, Built to Fade
Quintus Curtius Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Back in 2014, Karl Rove predicted that Hillary Clinton probably had some form of brain injury. Here's the Politico article from 2014:

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/ka...ury-106613

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/karl-rove-hil...in-damage/

Looks like the media has been trying to sweep this under the rug for more than 2 years at least. Rove brought it up again on Fox news in mid-August.

| qcurtius.com | Twitter
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 09:01 PM by Quintus Curtius.)
09-11-2016 08:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Quintus Curtius's post:
Rocha, SamuelBRoberts, Enigma, Going strong, Built to Fade
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

Isn't aspiration pnenomia unrealistic when she is able to speak "clearly"? If she had so bad parkison that her throath muscles are affected, wouldn't she have problems speaking clearly?
09-11-2016 09:15 PM
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Online
Ostrich

My mother is a few years older than Hillary. Over the years, she has had some health problems. She'll have something knock her down, and she'll be run down and tired for months, with gradual recovery to full vigor over a year or so. This has happened 3-4 times in the past 20 years. I've seen the same phenomenon in a number of older people that I've known.

I would expect Hillary is like this, and if she's falling down sick, she's not going to be back to normal in a few weeks. I think she'll need months of light duty to get back to a normal level of vigor for a heavy drinking old woman with chronic health issues. Note that this is nothing like the vigor of a fit, healthy old person.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 09:21 PM by RoastBeefCurtains4Me.)
09-11-2016 09:19 PM
Veloce Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I can't even fathom what hardcore cocktail of drugs she'll be on in order to appear functional on Ellen. I'm thinking a speedball should do the trick.

[Image: clinton.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
09-11-2016 09:25 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Veloce's post:
eradicator, Laner, Latan, debeguiled, Built to Fade
Eastside Offline
Kingfisher

(09-11-2016 08:00 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  @Ghost Tiger, I understand what Mike is doing. I'm simply giving my best take on things as I see them.

I'm not saying it is aspiration pneumonia (I'm not a doctor by any means), I'm questioning why you seem to dismiss that option when it seems relatively viable/plausible, regardless of whether Cernovich's exact reasoning for it is good or not. And the reason why I think this is a big deal (and that Hillary won't recover from it in 10 days) is because it destroys the "conspiracy theory" angle on her health (the only defense that had a chance of working) and also moves the #HillaryHealth confirmation bias into the larger electorate. With each health episode, it will exponentially hurt her, and this just moved the needle on that bigtime. It makes any health incidence going forward way bigger than it would be before this and the way she has been going lately, another health episode of any sort could come any day now.

I don't think we disagree that this makes future health incidents all the more damaging though.

I think where we disagree is whether she will recover from this quickly or not. I just don't see that as likely based on her past history (she has shown signs of poor health for awhile now- this isn't new), range of symptoms, age, and the fact that she has basically sat on her ass for the past month and seems to be getting worse and worse regardless. I think it is just as likely or even more likely that she has some sort of new health event/issue that is caught on video in the next few weeks then not at this rate. They might just completely hide her from the public at this point, but that will also spur questioning and look bad in comparison to Trump who is doing anywhere between 1-3 events/appearances/speeches a day and maintains a high energy pace. She is not in a good spot right now.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 09:46 PM by Eastside.)
09-11-2016 09:29 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Eastside's post:
Ghost Tiger, Jvramerys, Built to Fade
philosophical_recovery Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

[Image: CsHqJLSWgAExNsr.jpg:large]

Laugh7

09-11-2016 09:38 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like philosophical_recovery's post:
Slim Shady, spokepoker, Canopus, Gmac, ElFlaco, eradicator, Comte De St. Germain, Professor Fox, Adonis, Enigma, Latan, C-Note, DJ-Matt, Monty_Brogan, Built to Fade
dispenser Offline
Woodpecker

Il Cerno is on the money. Best way to cut into her female votes would be to show her endangering a child's life.

Types of pneumonia or how contagion works don't factor into this emotional hotbutton, especially with such a muddle-headed demographic.
09-11-2016 10:27 PM
philosophical_recovery Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Ben Garrison keeps delivering.

[Image: CsH2WgfUkAABjAS.jpg]

09-11-2016 10:46 PM
[-] The following 19 users Like philosophical_recovery's post:
Dusty, El Chinito loco, Comte De St. Germain, Horus, budoslavic, Last Parade, CynicalContrarian, Ghost Tiger, Adonis, Enigma, iop890, Latan, spokepoker, Going strong, Professor Fox, C-Note, DJ-Matt, Monty_Brogan, Built to Fade
eradicator Online
Crow
Gold Member

Except she isn't dropping her shoe, she is dropping a part of her shit bag

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
09-11-2016 10:50 PM
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(09-11-2016 10:46 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  Ben Garrison keeps delivering.

[Image: CsH2WgfUkAABjAS.jpg]

savage.

Laugh4
09-11-2016 10:52 PM
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Online
Ostrich

My ex-wife has been posting Ben Garrison cartoons on her Facebook. She's pro-Trump, but not truly alt-right. She's seeing the links and sharing them from her circle of friends. This stuff is getting widespread viewership.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
09-11-2016 10:53 PM
TravelerKai Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Who here remembers the shortest tenured president in US history?

[Image: whh-portrait.jpg]

William Henry Harrison. He served only one month in office. He was 68 years old when he became president. Hillary Clinton is also 68 years old.

Guess what else they have in common.

Pneumonia.

He died of pneumonia in office for a grand total of 31 days of being sworn in.

If there was ever a president that had pneumonia while in office and survived it, please let me know because I am drawing a blank and cannot recall any. Same goes for campaign runs as well.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
09-11-2016 10:54 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like TravelerKai's post:
El Chinito loco, Dusty, Comte De St. Germain, Canopus, bacon, Mr. Accuride, Horus, Quintus Curtius, Enigma, erjk, Latan, username, RaccoonFace, Professor Fox, C-Note, DJ-Matt, debeguiled, Samseau, Monty_Brogan, Built to Fade
Comte De St. Germain Away
Crow
Gold Member

Hillary's health is going to bone her in the debates. Her low energy will be even lower and Trump is going to have a field day.

This pleases me greatly.

[Image: evil-laugh.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List
09-11-2016 10:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Comte De St. Germain's post:
Latan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  22 year-old former Clinton campaign staffer and SJW activist charged with pedophilia Vienna 9 4,285 07-12-2018 07:02 AM
Last Post: fugly1000
  Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton's Illegitimate Son numanist 13 9,538 06-22-2017 01:31 PM
Last Post: 911
  HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager redpillage 1 4,193 12-04-2016 09:23 AM
Last Post: Killer Joe