Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Hillary Clinton thread
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: The Hillary Clinton thread
(09-13-2016 08:13 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  Spicy new Colin Powell emails
[Image: JNr7bBE.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.
09-13-2016 08:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Dusty's post:
philosophical_recovery, Jvramerys, eradicator, Jaydublin, beta_plus, CynicalContrarian, godfather dust, Latan, Going strong, debeguiled, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
philosophical_recovery Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Matt Forney doing digging here: https://mobile.twitter.com/basedmattforn...6719094784

Highlights:

Redistricting software plans (Maptitude?)
Gerrymandering plans
Organizing For America collusion with DNC
Tim Kaine ties to said collusion
Donor credit card info abounds
Possible datamine of 2008 vote manipulation for obummer

But wait, there's more!

09-13-2016 08:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes philosophical_recovery's post:
Lizard King
ivansirko Offline
Pelican

(09-13-2016 08:33 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  Matt Forney doing digging here: https://mobile.twitter.com/basedmattforn...6719094784

Highlights:

Redistricting software plans (Maptitude?)
Gerrymandering plans
Organizing For America collusion with DNC
Tim Kaine ties to said collusion
Donor credit card info abounds
Possible datamine of 2008 vote manipulation for obummer

But wait, there's more!

Matt screwed up the link. Here is his link to the goods.

https://twitter.com/basedmattforney/stat...72/photo/1

Early voting, electronic voting, voting by mail, etc. is all manipulated.
09-13-2016 08:37 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like ivansirko's post:
philosophical_recovery, Lizard King, Samseau, Built to Fade
Gmac Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I literally can't get enough. I'm actually going to make some popcorn here at home and stay up for an extra hour.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
09-13-2016 08:47 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Gmac's post:
Sooth, DamienCasanova, paullyFIRE, Handsome Creepy Eel, Barry Scrotada, Built to Fade
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I'm getting tired of winning.

Take care of those titties for me.
09-13-2016 09:02 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Dusty's post:
Gmac, Ghost Tiger, Sooth, Slim Shady, Isaac Jordan, spokepoker, Handsome Creepy Eel, Mr. Accuride, Built to Fade
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Oh wow.

Lolwtf

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
09-13-2016 09:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Libertas's post:
Sooth, Built to Fade
Jvramerys Offline
Woodpecker

Judge Napolitano said the DNC can replace Hillary with a simple majority vote they don't need her consent for it, as they did with senator Tom Eagleton in 1972 for medical reasons, it can be done against her will.

About the FBI guy(from 2:50 of the video) unless a federal judge intervene he'll have to provide everything to congress.
I think they all should be arrested for obstruction of justice.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 09:17 PM by Jvramerys.)
09-13-2016 09:15 PM
Adonis Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Suck it bitch
[attachment=33433]

[Image: giphy.gif]
09-13-2016 09:22 PM
[-] The following 18 users Like Adonis's post:
Brodiaga, Monty_Brogan, CynicalContrarian, Last Parade, Enigma, Eastside, spokepoker, Handsome Creepy Eel, Mr. D, Latan, Going strong, C-Note, Spectral_Observer, debeguiled, PrimeTime32, GreyFFM, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Unfortunately a lot of the subpoenas and criticism brought on by Chaffetz will largely be symbolic in action.

The FBI can obfuscate the issue indefinitely and release in dribs and drabs what they deem "appropriate" to be looked at. It will be hard to go after them for omission of important details when they only know for certain what the omissions are. The redactions done to documents which congress has already seen on the other hand are something they will have to reveal.

Just like with Hillary noone will actually see jail time for anything. Maybe a few people in the FBI might be forced to fall on the sword with forced resignation but that's doubtful too.

Don't forget this obstruction comes straight from Obama who is doing a quid pro quo favor for Hillary even though they hate each other. The whole executive branch has been highly corrupted. It all needs to be purged from the top down. The Attorney general, top fbi heads, irs, etc.. all need to be cleansed.
09-13-2016 09:44 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Jvramerys, spokepoker, Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
AntiTrace Offline
Ostrich

Holy Shit. 15:56 in the video in the "Weekend At Hillary's" video...you can hear the bell drop, and see it roll by her feet.

Amazing....that is without a doubt a pre-planned alert mechanism for when she loses conscientious. You don't carry bells to alert you when someone passes out, unless you are used to someone passing out.

I don't wish poor health on anyone, but when you resort to such unorthodox manners to alert you to a common situation....damn, that is telling.

For whom the bell tolls...

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 10:03 PM by AntiTrace.)
09-13-2016 09:55 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like AntiTrace's post:
DamienCasanova, Sooth, Handsome Creepy Eel, Mr. D, Latan, Going strong, ball dont lie, Built to Fade
Latinopan Offline
Hummingbird

(09-13-2016 04:24 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 03:32 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  Chaffetz just went into the Assistant FBI director without lube:

Quote:You don't get to decide what I get to see. I get to see it ALL.

I was elected by some 800,000 people to come to congress and see classified information. I was elected by my colleagues here to be the chairman of this committee. That's how our constitution works. Will the FBI provide the congress with the full file without redactions?

Then I'm going to issue a subpoena, and I'm going to do it right now. So let's go. I've signed this subpoena. We want all the 302s and we would like the full file. You can accept service on behalf of the FBI?

You are hereby served.

He has started the impeachment for the IRS head for the Tea Party scandal.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/...ioner.html

Dude needs to keep this high energy and keep rolling.

Trump winning will have an impact in the mid term election, not longer politicians will be able to run the way they did before, Trump changed the game, and for any GOP candidate trying to be elected or reelected they would have to be pro-Trump, being Pro-Trump would become the safest way to win, embrace his policies now and when mid term comes boom, winning.
09-13-2016 10:09 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Latinopan's post:
spokepoker, Built to Fade
Blaster Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(09-13-2016 08:28 AM)Libertas Wrote:  The Parkinson's claims do have some substance to them, if you'll allow a bit of admitted Monday morning quarterbacking.

For me, it's the only explanation that fits all the key "WTF" evidence in the public record. It was the blue glasses sealed it for me. They're known to be treatment for the famous "seizure" episode.

(1) Hillary Clinton is filmed having an episode that looks an awful lot like l-dopa dyskinesia (LID).
(2) Hillary Clinton is shown wearing blue glasses used to treat LID.
(3) Hillary Clinton has shown signs of neurological problems (freezes, bug-eyes, falls).
(4) Hillary Clinton is easily observed engaging in behavior to hide the most obvious symptoms (like the "pill-rolling" tremor).

One hypothesis that explains all four of these things is that Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's Disease, has been receiving dopamine therapy (eg Levadopa) for 5+ years, and is beginning to show side-effects.

I have not seen any other single explanation that does. If she's having some sort of cardiac issue, but that doesn't explain the dyskinesia or the freezing episodes. It's possible she was "dehydrated with a stomach virus" which caused the fall that led to a concussion in 2012 (http://archive.is/yxAkT). Maybe she just picked the blue glasses because she thought they looked cool and had the Democrat party color. Maybe there are four separate, coincidental explanations, but that is increasingly unlikely. The more evidence appears that supports the PD conclusion, the less credible the coincidences become. There's also an increasingly large mountain of circumstantial evidence that supports the conclusion as well, such as the behavior of her handlers and SS agents, who all seem clearly trained to deal with her health issues.

There was a video up on youtube from a research experiment showing a patient with levadopa-induced dyskinesia. The video has since been taken down. Almost certainly at the request of Clinton's campaign, although it's possible it was done to protect the subject of the experiment. Here's the duckduckgo search result:

[Image: S5mS7G7.jpg]

Basically, the subject was in a state where his head made the same kind of head movements that Hillary did in that "seizure" video, except they were more exaggerated and persistent. He began the experiment sitting. He stood up and walked to an "X" on the floor about 6-7 feet away, circled around it, then walked back. The whole time, his head was bobbing around just like Hillary's did before she made the "you should try the iced chai" comment.

Blue glasses were put on the patient, and the head bobbing stopped. He stood up and walked around the "X" again, this time with no head bobbing at all. The glasses were taken off, the head-bobbing started almost immediately. A similar test was done with blue paper. Blue paper was held close to his face, and the head bobbing stopped. The experimenter slowly moved backwards, pulling the paper away. At about 3-4 feet away (my estimate) the dyskinesia began again. The paper was moved back in front of his face, and the head bobbing stopped, although it took a few moments for the patient to get a lock on the paper (while his head was bobbing wildly, he was clearly getting colors other than blue, but as soon as he was able to get a few seconds where he was seeing mostly blue, the bobbing slowed, and then stopped as he focused on the paper).

Again, the video was removed, today or last night. It was a video of a scientific experiment published long before anyone suspected Hillary had PD.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 10:55 PM by Blaster.)
09-13-2016 10:49 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Blaster's post:
rotekz, Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong, Built to Fade
DamienCasanova Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(09-13-2016 09:02 PM)Dusty Wrote:  I'm getting tired of winning.

We're going to win so much you're going to get tired of winning.

You're going to say to me "please Mr. Trump, we're getting tired of winning".

And i'm going to say NO, we are going to keep WINNING until we Make America Great Again!
09-13-2016 11:15 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like DamienCasanova's post:
Slim Shady, Sooth, Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan, C-Note, Built to Fade
MMX2010 Offline
Banned

Comment from Vox Day's website, "Up next on Hillary's website: Kek, Trump's False God."
09-13-2016 11:35 PM
Jvramerys Offline
Woodpecker

(09-13-2016 10:49 PM)Blaster Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 08:28 AM)Libertas Wrote:  The Parkinson's claims do have some substance to them, if you'll allow a bit of admitted Monday morning quarterbacking.

For me, it's the only explanation that fits all the key "WTF" evidence in the public record. It was the blue glasses sealed it for me. They're known to be treatment for the famous "seizure" episode.

(1) Hillary Clinton is filmed having an episode that looks an awful lot like l-dopa dyskinesia (LID).
(2) Hillary Clinton is shown wearing blue glasses used to treat LID.
(3) Hillary Clinton has shown signs of neurological problems (freezes, bug-eyes, falls).
(4) Hillary Clinton is easily observed engaging in behavior to hide the most obvious symptoms (like the "pill-rolling" tremor).

One hypothesis that explains all four of these things is that Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's Disease, has been receiving dopamine therapy (eg Levadopa) for 5+ years, and is beginning to show side-effects.

I have not seen any other single explanation that does. If she's having some sort of cardiac issue, but that doesn't explain the dyskinesia or the freezing episodes. It's possible she was "dehydrated with a stomach virus" which caused the fall that led to a concussion in 2012 (http://archive.is/yxAkT). Maybe she just picked the blue glasses because she thought they looked cool and had the Democrat party color. Maybe there are four separate, coincidental explanations, but that is increasingly unlikely. The more evidence appears that supports the PD conclusion, the less credible the coincidences become. There's also an increasingly large mountain of circumstantial evidence that supports the conclusion as well, such as the behavior of her handlers and SS agents, who all seem clearly trained to deal with her health issues.

There was a video up on youtube from a research experiment showing a patient with [b]levadopa-induced dyskinesia. The video has since been taken down. Almost certainly at the request of Clinton's campaign, although it's possible it was done to protect the subject of the experiment. Here's the duckduckgo search result:

[Image: S5mS7G7.jpg]

Basically, the subject was in a state where his head made the same kind of head movements that Hillary did in that "seizure" video, except they were more exaggerated and persistent. He began the experiment sitting. He stood up and walked to an "X" on the floor about 6-7 feet away, circled around it, then walked back. The whole time, his head was bobbing around just like Hillary's did before she made the "you should try the iced chai" comment.[/b]

Blue glasses were put on the patient, and the head bobbing stopped. He stood up and walked around the "X" again, this time with no head bobbing at all. The glasses were taken off, the head-bobbing started almost immediately. A similar test was done with blue paper. Blue paper was held close to his face, and the head bobbing stopped. The experimenter slowly moved backwards, pulling the paper away. At about 3-4 feet away (my estimate) the dyskinesia began again. The paper was moved back in front of his face, and the head bobbing stopped, although it took a few moments for the patient to get a lock on the paper (while his head was bobbing wildly, he was clearly getting colors other than blue, but as soon as he was able to get a few seconds where he was seeing mostly blue, the bobbing slowed, and then stopped as he focused on the paper).

Again, the video was removed, today or last night. It was a video of a scientific experiment published long before anyone suspected Hillary had PD.

In this video from Doctor Ted Noel from 3:47 to 4:27 has the clip about the glasses experiment with a Parkinson disease patient:

09-13-2016 11:43 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Jvramerys's post:
eradicator, Blaster, Built to Fade
porscheguy Offline
Ostrich

(09-13-2016 10:49 PM)Blaster Wrote:  There was a video up on youtube from a research experiment showing a patient with levadopa-induced dyskinesia. The video has since been taken down. Almost certainly at the request of Clinton's campaign, although it's possible it was done to protect the subject of the experiment. Here's the duckduckgo search result:
Still on Liveleak
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1473703406
09-14-2016 12:04 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like porscheguy's post:
eradicator, username, Blaster, C-Note, Built to Fade
Slim Shady Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Facebook is spinning this whole Colin Powell business as "Powell called Trump a racist/a pariah/ a disgrace" and completely washing over the Clinton stuff.

In fact they are spinning it as "Clinton was completely telling the truth, as backed by these emails, and we are waiting for Trump to apologize."

Then they are also trending some story about an investigation by the NY AG into the Trump Foundation.

What faggots.

You don't get there till you get there
09-14-2016 12:08 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Slim Shady's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Dr. Howard, Built to Fade
Lizard King Offline
Pelican

It's sexist to question Hillary's health http://archive.is/m3gzH

Quote:Women in particular know what it’s like to be concern-trolled and bullied with questions that don’t have good answers, or questions that are asked in bad faith where good answers are ignored. What were you wearing when he catcalled you? Why don’t you put down the donut and hit the gym? Why don’t you just keep your legs closed if you don’t want to get pregnant?

Concern-trolling questions are meant to bestow shame, not to be answered. They make demands that can’t really be met, and that’s the whole point. And they’re the kinds of demands that we make of women all the time.
09-14-2016 12:22 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Lizard King's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Sheesh, if it turns out that Hillary died in her sleep this evening, someone will say it's sexist to point out that she died.

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
09-14-2016 12:32 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like eradicator's post:
Duke Castile, Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(09-14-2016 12:04 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 10:49 PM)Blaster Wrote:  There was a video up on youtube from a research experiment showing a patient with levadopa-induced dyskinesia. The video has since been taken down. Almost certainly at the request of Clinton's campaign, although it's possible it was done to protect the subject of the experiment. Here's the duckduckgo search result:
Still on Liveleak
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1473703406

It's going to be tough to explain why she is wearing blue glasses at the debates.

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
09-14-2016 12:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes eradicator's post:
Built to Fade
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(09-14-2016 12:53 AM)eradicator Wrote:  It's going to be tough to explain why she is wearing blue glasses at the debates.

Perhaps they'll use the type of blue lighting used to deter drug / needle users...
09-14-2016 01:20 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
Enigma Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(09-13-2016 04:24 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 03:32 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  Chaffetz just went into the Assistant FBI director without lube:

Quote:You don't get to decide what I get to see. I get to see it ALL.

I was elected by some 800,000 people to come to congress and see classified information. I was elected by my colleagues here to be the chairman of this committee. That's how our constitution works. Will the FBI provide the congress with the full file without redactions?

Then I'm going to issue a subpoena, and I'm going to do it right now. So let's go. I've signed this subpoena. We want all the 302s and we would like the full file. You can accept service on behalf of the FBI?

You are hereby served.

He has started the impeachment for the IRS head for the Tea Party scandal.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/...ioner.html

Dude needs to keep this high energy and keep rolling.

If you watch Chaffetz in hearings in the past, he always tears into people like this.

I posted these hearings on the forum a while back. He even quotes Breitbart.

Rejecting amnesty proposals back in 2013.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016 01:54 AM by Enigma.)
09-14-2016 01:53 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Enigma's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, Sooth, Built to Fade
rotekz Offline
Pelican

Maybe they will make the entire debate stage set out of blue material.
09-14-2016 01:55 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like rotekz's post:
username, Handsome Creepy Eel, eradicator, spokepoker, Built to Fade
Samseau Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Hillary getting crushed in the LA times poll, losing huge amounts of Black support.

According to Matt Forney's leaked DNC documents, the Dems knew how people voted with Early Voting. So they knew how many votes they were behind. This means on election day they made sure to "acquire" that many extra additional votes just to secure a margin of victory.

This is obviously extremely immoral for any party to know how the early voters have voted, not to mention the lack of voter ID laws allowing the Dems to send in paid staffers who go from polling station to polling station voting with names of people who normally never vote and vote for them. That's how they get the fix.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016 06:29 AM by Samseau.)
09-14-2016 06:27 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like Samseau's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, eradicator, rotekz, Jvramerys, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, C-Note, DamienCasanova, RaccoonFace, spokepoker, Spectral_Observer, debeguiled, Professor Fox, Mister Fingers, Sooth, Tactician, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
Jvramerys Offline
Woodpecker

Millennials Want Sick Hillary for President

College nowadays really is a factory of imbeciles brainwashed marxist indoctrinated idiots.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016 08:07 AM by Jvramerys.)
09-14-2016 07:58 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Jvramerys's post:
debeguiled, Samseau, MKE-Ed, Sooth, Built to Fade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  22 year-old former Clinton campaign staffer and SJW activist charged with pedophilia Vienna 9 4,282 07-12-2018 07:02 AM
Last Post: fugly1000
  Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton's Illegitimate Son numanist 13 9,534 06-22-2017 01:31 PM
Last Post: 911
  HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager redpillage 1 4,193 12-04-2016 09:23 AM
Last Post: Killer Joe