I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Hillary Clinton thread
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The Hillary Clinton thread
(09-16-2016 10:44 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  So why aren't the guys at Fox trotting out a line of doctors five miles long to discredit this blatantly obvious lie?

Fox News shills for Clinton a daily basis. Shepard Smith is a shill, I have witnessed him shilling for Hillary on live TV many times.

Contributor at Return of Kings. I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
09-17-2016 08:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Samseau's post:
TravelerKai, Handsome Creepy Eel, debeguiled, iop890, Built to Fade
weambulance Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Fox just lies slightly less than the other networks. Hannity is pretty good, O'Reilly is fairly neutral but nowhere near as wise as he tries to portray. Bret Baier has seemed okay lately but I'm pretty sure he does exactly what the network wants, no more, no less. The rest are pretty terrible, some of them are outright 100% shills for Hillary.

I've lost count of the number of times I watched an event live in the last six months, then watched Fox report it in a completely twisted, bullshit way.
09-17-2016 08:52 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like weambulance's post:
TravelerKai, spokepoker, username, Slim Shady, komatiite, Adonis, Handsome Creepy Eel, Monty_Brogan, Professor Fox, Built to Fade
Latinopan Offline
True Player

(09-17-2016 01:55 AM)eradicator Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 12:30 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  "Trump looks at women... scale of 1 to10."

How freakin' transparent. At her age & at her level of politics. Why would Hilldawg care about such trivial matters.
Couldn't be some butthurt millennial writing Hilldawg's Tweets now could it...?

Otherwise :

@KlapHive 45m
"@Vendetta92429 @Cernovich @Olivianuzzi Pepe has mind control now"

[Image: Csh5_PkUkAAnwr0.jpg]

Forum challenge: come up with a caption.

"It's ok, you're ok. We're right here and not going anywhere. Just keep talking. Just keep calling Trump a racist over and over."

edit
Here use this

https://memegenerator.net/instance/71764695

[Image: 71764695.jpg]

We need a template of that image, we need to get that meme spread.
09-17-2016 11:07 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Latinopan's post:
debeguiled, Built to Fade
Kickb Away
International Playboy

Distribution of that Pepe is gonna cost you some shekels.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2016 11:39 AM by Kickb.)
09-17-2016 11:38 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kickb's post:
Built to Fade
komatiite Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(09-17-2016 04:00 AM)AFS Wrote:  Some gay dudes just posted this on Hillary's twitter:

Stronger with Her

[Image: CsexN9MXYAAziwF.jpg]

The terrified expression on that kid's face says everything.

This is Hillary's America.

[delete]
09-17-2016 12:23 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like komatiite's post:
nomadbrah, Going strong, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, Jvramerys, novamav, DJ-Matt, Lizard King, Monty_Brogan, Tactician, Professor Fox, redonion, Benoit, Samseau, AFS
Horus Offline
True Player
Gold Member

This guy was fired from Huffington Post for the crime of questioning her health.

09-17-2016 12:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Horus's post:
Lizard King
Duke Castile Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-17-2016 12:37 PM)Horus Wrote:  This guy was fired from Huffington Post for the crime of questioning her health.

This guy missed some great emails.

Hillary's reply to that Decision Fatigue email was something like "OMG that sounds so familiar"!

We were meant for far more than to suffer in our self created prisons only to die alone. It doesn't have to be that way. It never did.
09-17-2016 12:57 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Duke Castile's post:
Going strong, Horus
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-17-2016 12:57 PM)Fisto Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 12:37 PM)Horus Wrote:  This guy was fired from Huffington Post for the crime of questioning her health.

This guy missed some great emails.

Hillary's reply to that Decision Fatigue email was something like "OMG that sounds so familiar"!

Why is Hillary, suddenly, wearing a dress that's like a body armor, rigid-looking and ample... what is she hiding under this strange, awkward-looking piece of clothing? a corset?

[Image: 80284-5270213.jpg]
09-17-2016 01:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Going strong's post:
eradicator
duedue Offline
Banned

There is something I don't understand. Hillary winning means more welfare and more entitlement. It'd move America faster and faster down the path to become like Scandinavia. So then why should corporates support her? Corporates like docile wage slaves not entitled brats.
09-17-2016 01:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes duedue's post:
Built to Fade
username Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(09-17-2016 01:16 PM)duedue Wrote:  There is something I don't understand. Hillary winning means more welfare and more entitlement. It'd move America faster and faster down the path to become like Scandinavia. So then why should corporates support her? Corporates like docile wage slaves not entitled brats.

Because corporations need to bribe her so they can keep the tax loopholes so they can keep paying 5%, 9%, 15% rather than the 40% top rate.
09-17-2016 01:39 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like username's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Lizard King, Built to Fade
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-17-2016 01:39 PM)username Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 01:16 PM)duedue Wrote:  There is something I don't understand. Hillary winning means more welfare and more entitlement. It'd move America faster and faster down the path to become like Scandinavia. So then why should corporates support her? Corporates like docile wage slaves not entitled brats.

Because corporations need to bribe her so they can keep the tax loopholes so they can keep paying 5%, 9%, 15% 0% rather than the 40% top rate.

Fixed it for you.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2016 02:08 PM by Handsome Creepy Eel.)
09-17-2016 02:03 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
debeguiled, Lizard King, Monty_Brogan, Soundbyte, eradicator, username, dasher, Vacancier Permanent, DJ-Matt, Samseau, AFS, Built to Fade
Last Parade Offline
Alpha Male

(09-17-2016 05:52 AM)Monty_Brogan Wrote:  
(09-16-2016 08:33 PM)Latinopan Wrote:  Note: This is the first time I see a video of Hope Hicks, Trump press secretary, the closest thing to a Trump's daughter right now.

I made a gif
[Image: mMDzDoM.gif]

As we used to say in the Corps, "Move with a sense of purpose." I highly doubt Ms. Hicks was running late, you can tell she takes her work/life seriously. And this all starts at the top of the chain.

Anyone who hasn't read it, Hope's story is a good one - and you're right, she learned it all from Ivanka, and arugably the big T himself.

http://www.gq.com/story/hope-hicks-mysti...nald-trump

Just realized that's Stephen Miller travelling with her - and like a gentleman he lets her go first. At this point my love of this election has transcended Trump himself but now includes his whole team! Though we haven't seen Stephen Miller give one of his fiery pre-rally performances lately, need more of that...
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2016 02:27 PM by Last Parade.)
09-17-2016 02:22 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Last Parade's post:
Going strong, Monty_Brogan, Built to Fade
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

Because large corporations become increasingly like welfare states as they grow in size. They become riddled with bureacracy, with virtue signaling (HR, CSR) and just as important they begin using their new wealth to create barriers to entry through lobbyism.

Think about it. While restrictions on business such as HR laws and pollution laws, might be a nuisance to large corporation, at least you have an army of lawyers and accountants to help you out with all the form filling, while a small company will get buried under regulation. Smaller companies and upstarts with no legal department will have to put their other employees to do these things. A fine even large in size will do nothing to stop a large corporation, a small firm will get crushed.

This is why large corporations don't fear government regulation, while small business is usually free market advocates.
09-17-2016 02:38 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like nomadbrah's post:
dispenser, Monty_Brogan, BallsDeep, Kaligula, Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
Enigma Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

This is weird. Hillary is being accused of staging her Greensboro rally with a green screen.

09-17-2016 03:16 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like Enigma's post:
weambulance, nomadbrah, Adonis, debeguiled, Going strong, Latan, Monty_Brogan, Tactician, spokepoker, rotekz, getdownonit, aeroektar, TravelerKai, eradicator, Samseau, Built to Fade
weambulance Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

That's weird. Gotta say, the background does not look right. The lighting and colors are different from the lighting and colors in the crowd, not sure how to explain it better. It looks like TV show-quality green screen.

Edit - What's really bugging me about the background is the flags. They look weird as fuck, like something out of a video game.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2016 03:31 PM by weambulance.)
09-17-2016 03:28 PM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

Can you manipulate that striped background? I'm pretty sure you can. Why else would she wave to it?

They couldn't put a green/blue screen behind her so putting the stripes there the DNC has plausible deniability.

[Image: 1295287513-clever-girl.jpg]
09-17-2016 03:37 PM
Enigma Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I think that video is a hoax. I couldn't find another angle before, but here's one with the full rally. Looks normal.

She also gave a short "press conference" after the rally. Notice that one of the reporters is the same chick that freaked out during her infamous seizure video -- and later lied about it. I'm sure they grilled her hard.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2016 03:42 PM by Enigma.)
09-17-2016 03:38 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Enigma's post:
nomadbrah, 8ball, C-Note, Built to Fade
8ball Offline
Wingman

(09-17-2016 03:16 PM)Enigma Wrote:  This is weird. Hillary is being accused of staging her Greensboro rally with a green screen.

For those of you that haven't worked with green-screen. Its incredibly hard to establish the lighting so it doesn't look completely fake. The majority of the time to set up a scene like the above - its actually easier and less expensive to just get a ton of extras and rent the place then go the green screen route. It also take a long-long time to get that kind of result.

There is definitely an issue which looks like a refine-edging problem when you look at the cellphones and the crowds heads which to me looks more like deep-focus camera unintended lense effect then an actually back-color edge problem.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2016 03:46 PM by 8ball.)
09-17-2016 03:41 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like 8ball's post:
Enigma, Going strong, Latan, Mr. D, eradicator, Built to Fade
Adonis Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(09-17-2016 03:16 PM)Enigma Wrote:  This is weird. Hillary is being accused of staging her Greensboro rally with a green screen.

[Image: 200w.gif]

I tweeted that clip to Cernovich maybe he can break it down.
09-17-2016 03:42 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Adonis's post:
Latan, rpg, TravelerKai, Built to Fade
dispenser Offline
Chubby Chaser

Scandinavia's docile as hell.

But that aside - it's cronyism.
The left bribes swing votes with welfare and pandering, pays for it with middle class taxes, brainwashes the middle class into accepting this with Gramscian professors and media, then bargains for donations with multinational companies (which operate from tax havens.) The politicians are often promised huge speaking fees and sinecures after they leave office; corruption is extensive. There's a whole culture, a whole extended family of corruption at the top levels. It is an actual lifestyle.

In addition to avoiding leftist taxes, the corporate class is largely unaffected by divorce rape, since they know how to protect their assets through holding companies, etc. It's mostly clueless actors that get raped at that level of income.

Very large corporations are bureaucratic, with little room for improvisation. Central planning is second nature to them, so it's easier to sympathise with when they know the "big government" candidate will work with them.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2016 03:44 PM by dispenser.)
09-17-2016 03:44 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like dispenser's post:
nomadbrah, Lizard King, Kaligula, Built to Fade
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I like how Hillary Parkinsons Clinton makes her dresses out of old sofa covers.

Take care of those titties for me.
09-17-2016 03:59 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like Dusty's post:
Jvramerys, Latan, Monty_Brogan, Going strong, spokepoker, eradicator, MKE-Ed, rotekz, username, CaptainChardonnay, TravelerKai, aeroektar, DJ-Matt, Khan, Built to Fade
beta_plus Online
Alpha Male

(09-17-2016 02:03 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Because corporations need to bribe her so they can keep the tax loopholes so they can keep paying 5%, 9%, 15% 0% rather than the 40% top rate.

Fixed it for you.

Exactly. Corporations in Scandinavia have very competitive tax rates by world wide standards. People on the other hand get taxed out the wazzoo. Sweden in particular is very upfront about this. They tax corporations low because they can easily leave and people high because they can't.

Also, good luck having Scandinavian welfare programs and businesses work without lots of Scandinavians. Milton Friedman is reported that when confronted by an angry SJW Scandinavian with "In Scandinavia, we have no poverty" to have said "You know that's funny, because in America, among Scandinavians, we don't have any poverty either." SJWs, globalists, and corporatists have a bad habit of forgetting this.

I don't want to bloat the thread and take it off track, but go to youtube and search for "reason tv sweden" if you want to learn more.
09-17-2016 04:07 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like beta_plus's post:
Duke Castile, nomadbrah, Belgrano, TooFineAPoint, Kaligula, Benoit, Built to Fade
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

(09-17-2016 04:07 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 02:03 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Fixed it for you.

Exactly. Corporations in Scandinavia have very competitive tax rates by world wide standards. People on the other hand get taxed out the wazzoo. Sweden in particular is very upfront about this. They tax corporations low because they can easily leave and people high because they can't.

Also, good luck having Scandinavian welfare programs and businesses work without lots of Scandinavians. Milton Friedman is reported that when confronted by an angry SJW Scandinavian with "In Scandinavia, we have no poverty" to have said "You know that's funny, because in America, among Scandinavians, we don't have any poverty either." SJWs, globalists, and corporatists have a bad habit of forgetting this.

I don't want to bloat the thread and take it off track, but go to youtube and search for "reason tv sweden" if you want to learn more.

Americans of Scandinavian heritage have 50% higher living standards than Scandinavians.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/...ter-in-u-s

Quote:For instance, Danish-Americans have a measured living standard about 55 percent higher than the Danes in Denmark. Swedish-Americans have a living standard 53 percent higher than the Swedes, and Finnish-Americans have a living standard 59 percent higher than those back in Finland. Only for Norway is the gap a small one, because of the extreme oil wealth of Norway, but even there the living standard of American Norwegians measures as 3 percent higher than in Norway. And that comparison is based on numbers from 2013, when the price of oil was higher, so probably that gap has widened.

Of the Nordic groups, Danish-Americans have the highest per capita income, clocking in at $70,925. That compares to an U.S. per capita income of $52,592, again the numbers being from 2013. Sanandaji also notes that Nordic-Americans have lower poverty rates and about half the unemployment rate of their relatives across the Atlantic.

In fact, I challenge anyone to find ONE population in America with a lower standard of living than their countries of origin!

50% higher standard of living is quite a big deal. It means Scandinavian countries are under-performing heavily, they're essentially living of the low tax eras after WW2, where they had lower tax rates than the US.
09-17-2016 05:52 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like nomadbrah's post:
Jvramerys, 8ball, Built to Fade
eradicator Online
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-17-2016 11:07 AM)Latinopan Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 01:55 AM)eradicator Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 12:30 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  "Trump looks at women... scale of 1 to10."

How freakin' transparent. At her age & at her level of politics. Why would Hilldawg care about such trivial matters.
Couldn't be some butthurt millennial writing Hilldawg's Tweets now could it...?

Otherwise :

@KlapHive 45m
"@Vendetta92429 @Cernovich @Olivianuzzi Pepe has mind control now"

[Image: Csh5_PkUkAAnwr0.jpg]

Forum challenge: come up with a caption.

"It's ok, you're ok. We're right here and not going anywhere. Just keep talking. Just keep calling Trump a racist over and over."

edit
Here use this

[Image: 71764695.jpg]

We need a template of that image, we need to get that meme spread.

I already put up the template, just click that link, write your own text, and then share.

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
09-17-2016 06:15 PM
rpg Offline
True Player
Silver Member

That green screen shit freaks me out. I saw the video before and wondered why she was waving at the wall and thought she was just being her stupid self. Fuck!
We are at unseen levels of shitstain behavior in politics. If she wins, we die. Trump is trying to save all our asses.
09-17-2016 10:34 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like rpg's post:
eradicator, redonion, Built to Fade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HILARIOUS: Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager redpillage 1 4,061 12-04-2016 09:23 AM
Last Post: Killer Joe
  My 10 Predictions for "Hillary's America" - What are Yours? DannyAlberta 61 23,586 11-16-2016 04:46 PM
Last Post: John_Galt
  Things This Election Will Decide That Don't Involve Trump or Clinton Sumanguru 2 2,486 10-30-2016 01:58 PM
Last Post: ElFlaco