My Last Game Book Is Here! After two years of hard work, I'm proud to release Game. Click here for full details.

The Donald Trump thread
Orson Offline
Wingman

RE: The Donald Trump thread
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is preparing to resign from the Supreme Court, tweets Sebastian Gorka late last night. Citing multiple sources, he says she is in New York City.

Gorka closes his tweet "Are you ready for what will ensue?"
https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1083584943958212609

Yeah - Justice Amy Coney Barrett:

Attached File(s) Image(s)

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
01-11-2019 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Orson's post:
Captainstabbin, ChicagoFire, Built to Fade
Enoch Offline
True Player

^ ACB has been discussed at length on these forums. I am a strong NO on her.

She adopted 2 Haitians, something tells me she will get the feels on refugee/immigration cases.
01-11-2019 12:17 PM
[-] The following 27 users Like Enoch's post:
ChicagoFire, rpg, Orson, Renzy, Laner, CaptainChardonnay, Monty_Brogan, The Black Knight, Ocelot, DJ-Matt, John Michael Kane, kosko, billbudsocket, Barron, username, kaotic, king bast, iop890, Cr33pin, MiscBrah, Spectrumwalker, Xntrik, Emancipator, Solus, TheBMan, Nevsky, Built to Fade
rpg Offline
True Player
Silver Member

(01-11-2019 12:17 PM)Enoch Wrote:  ^ ACB has been discussed at length on these forums. I am a strong NO on her.

She adopted 2 Haitians, something tells me she will get the feels on refugee/immigration cases.

HELL NO.
01-11-2019 12:24 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like rpg's post:
ChicagoFire, Monty_Brogan, DJ-Matt, Cr33pin, Renzy, Built to Fade
eradicator Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Why is anyone thinking this is going to happen today?

We've been through this before

That was back in November "Sources confirm that RBG will retire in the next 72 hours, it's happening my sources have never been wrong before". And nothing happened.

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
01-11-2019 12:33 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like eradicator's post:
ChicagoFire, Enoch, Handsome Creepy Eel, Built to Fade
SamuelBRoberts Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Sebastian Gorka's a little more reliable a source than "Conservative Revolution Radio".

Datasheets: Stretches for Better Posture, Sous-Vide Cooking
01-11-2019 12:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SamuelBRoberts's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
eradicator Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Oh I hope it happens, but I'm not going to open a bottle of Trump wine until RBG makes it official either by dying or officially retiring to concentrate on her health.

Team yoga pants
01-11-2019 12:57 PM
Orson Offline
Wingman

QUERY:
Quote: Why is anyone thinking this is going to happen today?

We've been through this before....

I didn't say anything about "today." Nor did Gorka. But RBG is from NYC. Going there to get her affairs straight and prepare resignation makes sense.

Sure, we may be waiting days - a week at most. (I would bet against two weeks.) The High Court is the most tightly private of our top institutions; trust among the players is also high, if only because the number of insiders are few and most of their work is conducted in private.

But aging and maintaining great health are at odds. RBG's just had cancer surgery after being treated for cancer twice before in previous decades - and she's never missed being on the Court while in session before - the circumstances appear ripe for her to step down, recover the limited health she can, and enjoy her limited time left alive. That scenario is just realism.

While digging for further info, I came across this nugget on Justice Thomas, who has long wanted to go RV-ing the US - before he cannot command enough independence to manage it - with his Nebraska born and raised wife. Will we see him replaced by next summer?

Quote:Last year, I was talking to an acquaintance who is a former clerk of [Supreme Court Justice Clarence] Thomas’s who is still in touch with the Justice. He predicted that Thomas would resign if the Republicans held on to the Senate, and that his replacement would be Jim Ho, currently on the 5th Circuit.

That conversation was right after Kennedy retired, and he correctly predicted that the appointee would be Kavanaugh (which he said was due to a gentleman’s agreement between Kennedy and the administration).

I don’t take it as gospel, but the source certainly has more inside knowledge than I do, and it certainly makes a lot of sense for Thomas to retire. He’s been on the court for 27 years.

248 posted on 1/11/2019, 10:17:55 AM by The Pack Knight
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news...ge=248#248

Government shutdown or not, this looks like a busy year for the White House SCOTUS management team.

NEWS FLASH! FoxNews posts story 30 minutes ago explaining RBGs absence at SCOTUS quoting info officer at the Supremes:

Quote:Ginsburg to miss next week's Supreme Court sessions, but recovery 'on track'
1/11/2019, 10:54:13 AM · by SMGFan · 21 replies
Fox News ^ | January 11, 2019

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss next week’s court sessions and work from home, but her recovery from early-stage lung cancer surgery remains "on track" and no further treatment is needed, the court announced Friday. “Justice Ginsburg will continue to work from home next week and will participate in the consideration and decision of the cases on the basis of the briefs and the transcripts of oral arguments. Her recovery from surgery is on track,” Supreme Court public information officer Kathy Arberg said in a statement....

Two doctors contacted by Fox News with experience in performing pulmonary lobectomies said, given her age and procedure, a home recovery of about six-to-eight weeks is common – and they would expect the justice to be ready to resume normal duties next month.

But should she not return for the Feb. 19 public sessions, there will likely be renewed concern for the liberal justice’s future.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ruth-ba...ement-says

I'm taking this as "Buzzy" wishing to bask in the light of her fictionalized drama being released today from Hollywood. Does RBG record a segment for "Saturday Night Live" in New York, airing tomorrow, to promote it?

THIS quick news story sure seems calculated to staunch and delay speculation about Ginsburg's future - a future that's easy to doubt:

Attached File(s) Image(s)

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 01:35 PM by Orson.)
01-11-2019 01:04 PM
redpillage Offline
True Player
Gold Member

DELETE

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 01:22 PM by redpillage.)
01-11-2019 01:22 PM
MrLemon Offline
True Player

(01-11-2019 09:25 AM)Sam Malone Wrote:  1/11/19

If the Wall (via EO) is announced on the same day as RBG announces her retirement..

The levels of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee will rival Election Night.

Popcorn3

oh goody. Waiting to see the screeching by my liberal friends. I have perfected the neutral face, as I watch them with zero expression but deep inside it's sheer glee.
01-11-2019 02:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrLemon's post:
Renzy
The Black Knight Offline
Alpha Male

Why is he mentioning this?

Last thing I want to hear about is legal immigrants and paths to citizenship right now.
01-11-2019 03:01 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like The Black Knight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy, CaptainChardonnay, iop890, durangotang, MKE-Ed, ChicagoFire, fiasco360, billbudsocket, Mortay, Nevsky, Built to Fade
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(01-11-2019 03:01 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

Last thing I want to hear about is legal immigrants and paths to citizenship right now.

Great, more IRTs who will vote Democrat.

Update:

Take care of those titties for me.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 03:55 PM by Dusty.)
01-11-2019 03:36 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Dusty's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, kaotic, DJ-Matt, Isaac Jordan, iop890, durangotang, MKE-Ed, ChicagoFire, Emancipator, fiasco360, billbudsocket, Laner, Nevsky, Built to Fade
eljeffster Offline
Wingman

I've actually met RBG in person. Even then, a number of years ago, she had long white gloves on and the common rabble at the [Insert identifying function here] were instructed not to approach her. She was already fragile.
01-11-2019 03:36 PM
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Online
True Player

When a patient has had a previous cancer, any new cancer is most likely to be a recurrence of a previous cancer. That's what I was expecting with this lung cancer, and most of the reports I had seen appeared to use the wording "spots of cancer on the lungs", rather than lung cancer. The article quote below is the first time I've seen it explicitly stated that she had early stage lung cancer.

This makes three different cancers she's had. She had colon cancer, then she had pancreatic cancer, and now she had lung cancer. They say that after this surgery, there are currently no signs of any remaining cancer, and no further treatments are planned. This is amazing. Usually there would be follow up chemotherapy of some kind. She's been very unlucky to get three different kinds of cancer, but she's been very lucky to have them all apparently treated successfully.

Nevertheless, I suspect the strain of treatment for this most recent cancer, plus her broken ribs and general age and frailty will force her to stop working. I believe she can simply refuse to step down even if she's unable to do any work, so she might not actually resign. However, I can't imagine that she will be able to keep working much longer.

(01-11-2019 01:04 PM)Orson Wrote:  QUERY:
Quote: Why is anyone thinking this is going to happen today?

We've been through this before....

I didn't say anything about "today." Nor did Gorka. But RBG is from NYC. Going there to get her affairs straight and prepare resignation makes sense.

Sure, we may be waiting days - a week at most. (I would bet against two weeks.) The High Court is the most tightly private of our top institutions; trust among the players is also high, if only because the number of insiders are few and most of their work is conducted in private.

But aging and maintaining great health are at odds. RBG's just had cancer surgery after being treated for cancer twice before in previous decades - and she's never missed being on the Court while in session before - the circumstances appear ripe for her to step down, recover the limited health she can, and enjoy her limited time left alive. That scenario is just realism.

While digging for further info, I came across this nugget on Justice Thomas, who has long wanted to go RV-ing the US - before he cannot command enough independence to manage it - with his Nebraska born and raised wife. Will we see him replaced by next summer?

Quote:Last year, I was talking to an acquaintance who is a former clerk of [Supreme Court Justice Clarence] Thomas’s who is still in touch with the Justice. He predicted that Thomas would resign if the Republicans held on to the Senate, and that his replacement would be Jim Ho, currently on the 5th Circuit.

That conversation was right after Kennedy retired, and he correctly predicted that the appointee would be Kavanaugh (which he said was due to a gentleman’s agreement between Kennedy and the administration).

I don’t take it as gospel, but the source certainly has more inside knowledge than I do, and it certainly makes a lot of sense for Thomas to retire. He’s been on the court for 27 years.

248 posted on 1/11/2019, 10:17:55 AM by The Pack Knight
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news...ge=248#248

Government shutdown or not, this looks like a busy year for the White House SCOTUS management team.

NEWS FLASH! FoxNews posts story 30 minutes ago explaining RBGs absence at SCOTUS quoting info officer at the Supremes:

Quote:Ginsburg to miss next week's Supreme Court sessions, but recovery 'on track'
1/11/2019, 10:54:13 AM · by SMGFan · 21 replies
Fox News ^ | January 11, 2019

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss next week’s court sessions and work from home, but her recovery from early-stage lung cancer surgery remains "on track" and no further treatment is needed, the court announced Friday. “Justice Ginsburg will continue to work from home next week and will participate in the consideration and decision of the cases on the basis of the briefs and the transcripts of oral arguments. Her recovery from surgery is on track,” Supreme Court public information officer Kathy Arberg said in a statement....

Two doctors contacted by Fox News with experience in performing pulmonary lobectomies said, given her age and procedure, a home recovery of about six-to-eight weeks is common – and they would expect the justice to be ready to resume normal duties next month.

But should she not return for the Feb. 19 public sessions, there will likely be renewed concern for the liberal justice’s future.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ruth-ba...ement-says

I'm taking this as "Buzzy" wishing to bask in the light of her fictionalized drama being released today from Hollywood. Does RBG record a segment for "Saturday Night Live" in New York, airing tomorrow, to promote it?

THIS quick news story sure seems calculated to staunch and delay speculation about Ginsburg's future - a future that's easy to doubt:

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
01-11-2019 03:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
ChicagoFire
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Fair bet The Cabal is doing everything it can to stall / obfuscate the pending if not prior death of ol' Ruth.
01-11-2019 04:11 PM
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Regarding RBG it looks like MSM and Twitter are saying "clear of cancer, but still out of the court"

While I hope she resigns ASAP, I'm not sure it's gonna happen.

Only father time and mr. reaper know.

"Go be fat on someone else's time" - Henry Rollins

"i fascisti si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti e gli antifascisti" (there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists)

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.
01-11-2019 04:13 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like kaotic's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, eradicator, ChicagoFire, Built to Fade
MrLemon Offline
True Player

(01-11-2019 03:36 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Great, more IRTs who will vote Democrat.

Update:

Coulter nails it.
01-11-2019 04:38 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like MrLemon's post:
estraudi, Dusty, Laner, kaotic, Isaac Jordan, eradicator, PapayaTapper, MKE-Ed, ChicagoFire, DJ-Matt, kbell, billbudsocket, Nevsky, Built to Fade
eradicator Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Maybe some IRT hijacked therealdonald’s twitter earlier today

Team yoga pants
01-11-2019 05:12 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like eradicator's post:
Dusty, iop890, Built to Fade
worldwidetraveler Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I'm starting to thing Kushner is actively trying to screw Donald's reelection.
01-11-2019 05:26 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like worldwidetraveler's post:
iop890, ChicagoFire, Renzy, kbell, billbudsocket, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
eradicator Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(01-11-2019 05:26 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  I'm starting to thing Kushner is actively trying to screw Donald's reelection.

While (((Kushner)))'s actions could hurt the Donald in 2020, it is likely he isn't thinking about that one way or the other, and is just acting on his blind loyalty to (((Israel))).

Team yoga pants
01-11-2019 06:30 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like eradicator's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, iop890, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
rpg Offline
True Player
Silver Member

The buzzard is probably being pushed around with oxygen tanks like a scuba diver 24/7. There is no way can she work like that at her small and frail size.
01-11-2019 08:45 PM
Dismal Operator Online
Wingman

This has been news for almost a full day, but hasn't been posted in the thread for some reason:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/10/bolto...wal-trump/
Quote:National Security Advisor John Bolton appeared to contradict the White House Sunday when he said the U.S. withdrawal from Syria would not be immediate, but the Pentagon announced Thursday that without receiving any new direction, it’s moving forward with the mission.

“Timetables or the timing of the withdrawal occurs as a result of the fulfillment of the conditions and the establishment of the circumstances that we want to see,” Bolton said Sunday, which struck a different tone than the Dec. 19 announcement White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders made, in which she said the U.S. had already begun pulling American troops.

Defense officials in the Pentagon told The Wall Street Journal they haven’t received any new directives, and until they do, will move forward with the original withdrawal plans.

“Nothing has changed,” an anonymous defense official said. “We don’t take orders from Bolton.”

American troops sent to help with the pullout are reportedly already in the region, specifically in Kuwait and the al-Asad air base in Iraq.

Meanwhile Bolton's original bullshit from last weekend was taken as Gospel. Then he went to Turkey and got BTFO, and tellingly Trump let him twist in the wind, not saying a word about it. Most of the evidence of Trump cucking or being a "conman" relies on one taking gaslighting articles from shitlib media outlets to heart. The latest one is that story EVERY ONE OF THEM is running with about the wall prototypes being penetrable with a hand saw or something.

The guy is effectively playing a lone hand attempting to affect change from within a system which as been fucked for at least 70 years. I'll cut him some slack for not changing it all by himself in under 2 years, especially having made some huge mistakes. Oil tankers first have to slow down and turn around before even facing the right direction, and take miles to do either. If your view is that we don't have enough time for that, then it was already too late even in 2016 and by now you should be prepared for whatever you think is coming next, and be happy that we're at least getting a few extra years to get ready.
01-11-2019 09:38 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Dismal Operator's post:
ChicagoFire, iop890, getdownonit, Captainstabbin, fiasco360, Tactician, 911, DJ-Matt, Laner, Nevsky, Built to Fade
Neo Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

He wants to make a 'deal' and is caving to pressure.

Here's the thing guys, Trump was our best shot we had no choice. He's done good but how much of a lasting change will there be?

Trump failed/is failing on a several fronts.

1) Staffing. He staffed much of his administration with swamp creatures. They don't give a shit about this country or you at all. Why do you have a Bush swamp creature running the DHS?

2) The war on free speech. How many you feel better than you did about this since his election? Who is LESS afraid of being silenced, doxxed, or fired because of supporting Trump today vs 2016? Nobody? That's what I thought.

3) Too much compromise. He doesn't understand that if the left gets the power they want we will have repeats of what's happened EVERY time they have taken over a country. Death and violence. He talks a big game as a negotiation tactic then backs down. Every time. The problem? Every one has realized his MO. He flip flops daily on issues sometimes within a span of hours.

There's a limit on being 'unpredictable.'

I had my doubts but you have to make do with the choices you have.

Whatever, there are two more years let's see what will happen.
01-11-2019 11:13 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Neo's post:
TigerMandingo, durangotang, MrLemon, kbell, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade
8ball Offline
Wingman

If they ban the visa hoarding companies then it wouldn’t be 2/3 indians, it would be used appropriately. It wouldn’t be a bad idea, Coulter is correct for the most part but trump has the power to change it and enforce the law.

The sad part about the US immigration system is that the US is the only country in the world that can easily attract people from the first world, everyone wants to come here, don’t buy the micheal Moore bullshit; Scandinavians; Canadians; Ausies, in every major city trying ever possibility to stay as long as possible, yet if by design the system hands out to greencards to illiterates that just happen to have a relative in the US.
01-11-2019 11:24 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like 8ball's post:
durangotang, DJ-Matt, Lucky One
Sherman Offline
True Player

Trump has been consistent in saying he wanted America to immigrate people that had needed skills and not to just let in unskilled people because they are the ones who jump the border. So, the H1-B visa proposal is not new. I actually lived in the Netherlands for several years on a similar arrangement - they gave me a technical visa, residence, and the right to become a citizen in 5 years.

Rico... Sauve....
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 01:16 AM by Sherman.)
01-12-2019 12:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sherman's post:
RockOn
BaatumMania Offline
Banned

I've seen some evidence over the years that Indian people seem to upset western people a lot more than Mexicans. Mexicans are really just Amerindians (which the west already has) who got brainwashed into a Spanish colonial culture.

Indian people on the other hand (despite good English and some British rule) bring 5,000 years of culture that is just so fundamentally alien (female circumcision and infanticide, super retarded thirsty about sex, pushing obesity = beautiful, Hinduism that none understands) and their food sucks too.

At the end of the day the better group to target for immigration would be Eastern Europeans. I remember some BBC article saying that 50% of Hungarian adults are unemployed (unless they are doing black market jobs) and many possess degrees. Thing is they need a screening process to check for things like English competency or else you're going to end up with a bunch of Magyar speakers trapped in McDonalds as a new serf class.

But the way the west immigration is setup: 99% of immigrants are either Mexican, Indian or Chinese (hyperbole but feels that way in person). It sucks so bad.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 01:05 AM by BaatumMania.)
01-12-2019 01:03 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BaatumMania's post:
TheBMan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Trump bio thread TigerMandingo 4 768 04-14-2019 11:55 PM
Last Post: MrLemon
  The Trump China Policy Thread Arado 339 101,550 01-26-2019 03:20 AM
Last Post: CaptainChardonnay
  Poll: Who really was responsible for Donald Trump's victory in 2016 PharaohRa 40 6,987 09-07-2018 11:50 PM
Last Post: louiebeans