I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Donald Trump thread
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: The Donald Trump thread
I didn’t see it, but I’m hearing T JR kicked ass on the View.

Take care of those titties for me.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 05:45 PM by Dusty.)
11-07-2019 05:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Dusty's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Benoit, infowarrior1, DamienCasanova, Laner, billbudsocket
Zenta Offline
Robin
Gold Member

(11-07-2019 05:42 PM)Dusty Wrote:  I didn’t see it, but I’m hearing T JR kicked ass on the View.

I've read articles that it went both ways, depend on who you source it from, you should watch the whole thing and form an opinion for yourself. Thats what I plan to do.
11-07-2019 10:27 PM
AneroidOcean Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(11-07-2019 10:27 PM)Zenta Wrote:  
(11-07-2019 05:42 PM)Dusty Wrote:  I didn’t see it, but I’m hearing T JR kicked ass on the View.

I've read articles that it went both ways, depend on who you source it from, you should watch the whole thing and form an opinion for yourself. Thats what I plan to do.

Instead of being haughty about one person (a senior member) who prefaced his post with that he hadn't actually watched the whole thing but that he "hears" DJT Jr did well and then, you know, POSTED VIDEO, you could've posted the video link after watching it and adding your assessment to actually contribute something worthwhile to the thread.

Be high energy and add to the conversation, don't be low energy:

I think he did middling. He could've gone so much harder on these shrews and in better ways. He needs to get rid of his shite girlfriend and pursue someone of quality. He's far too smart too have such middling arguments/rebuttles, but I understand that he's not his father.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 10:48 PM by AneroidOcean.)
11-07-2019 10:48 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like AneroidOcean's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Benoit, infowarrior1, Dusty, Laner, Zenta, robreke, billbudsocket
Wutang Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Article from the guy who edited The Art of the Deal. The book came out right when Trump was beginning to have massive financial problems. The guy talked about how Trump reacted to things falling apart around him

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/person...ket-newtab

Quote:Early the next morning, I picked up a copy of the Wall Street Journal, which featured a front-page story about Trump’s finances. To summarize, they were a mess. He was billions of dollars in debt. The Journal’s account was, by any measure, a full takedown. At the bookseller breakfast that morning, Trump gave a spirited talk. My assumption was that the only people in the ballroom who had read the Journal story were those in the Random House contingent. The enthusiastic audience seemed oblivious.

Trump left the stage and we rushed off to his plane to fly to New York. Vitale whispered to me, in effect, “Get this book out fast. He is a wasting asset.” On the flight, I was watching Trump carefully to see how he was doing. I couldn’t spot a trace of anxiety. I don’t remember anyone mentioning the story or his finances. After a sumptuous lunch of shrimp, charcuterie, and assorted desserts, Trump took Maples into his private cabin and reëmerged about ninety minutes later. Considering the Journal story, I would not have been surprised had he opened the jet’s door and jumped out. And yet he seemed unfazed. We landed in early evening.

I think Trump will get through this impeachment nonsense just fine.
11-08-2019 01:32 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Wutang's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, pitbullowner, AneroidOcean, Enigma, kruger41, Tactician, Benoit, durangotang, Simeon_Strangelight, PrimeTime32, DJ-Matt, Samseau
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

^^^I followed the link and read the whole article. It's interesting to see the kind of persona that Trump had in earlier times.

I saw a documentary on Trump on Netflix (sorry, I don't know the name of the show offhand). One thing they showed was when he ran for President in 2000. What I noticed was this: Jesse Ventura had run for Governor of Minnesota, and had won. Obviously, Jesse is a very flamboyant character. They showed that Trump was very interested in Jesse's experience and approach.

If you look back at interviews that Trump would do, such as with Oprah, or Larry King, he was much more soft spoken and articulate back then than he is now. When he ran for president in 2000, they showed clips from public events that he did where he was awkward, and did not have the persona he now displays in his rallies.

I think that after he ended his 2000 campaign, he decided he needed to be more like Jesse Ventura, and so he purposely undertook to develop that side of himself. He did the Apprentice TV series. He did the wrestling thing with Jim McMahon. He did the Miss USA beauty pageant. I think during these years, he developed the persona he wanted to use to run for president.

I was interested to note in the linked article that he was already involved in promoting wrestling in the early 90's. In many ways, he did have the flamboyant personality already back then, but he had to learn to take it to the next level before he ran for president. Of course, his flamboyant personality is the number one most controversial thing about him, but he determined early on that this is what he could use to win, and so that's the path he followed.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019 02:07 PM by RoastBeefCurtains4Me.)
11-08-2019 02:06 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
pitbullowner, Seth_Rose, jordypip23, Transsimian, Enigma, kruger41, Benoit, ball dont lie, TigOlBitties, PUA_Rachacha, Samseau
AneroidOcean Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019 03:13 PM by AneroidOcean.)
11-08-2019 03:12 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like AneroidOcean's post:
Tactician, Benoit, estraudi
Zenta Offline
Robin
Gold Member

(11-07-2019 10:48 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  
(11-07-2019 10:27 PM)Zenta Wrote:  

Instead of being haughty about one person (a senior member) who prefaced his post with that he hadn't actually watched the whole thing but that he "hears" DJT Jr did well and then, you know, POSTED VIDEO, you could've posted the video link after watching it and adding your assessment to actually contribute something worthwhile to the thread.

Ah you're right, I am sorry for being a low standing member and not simply just posting tweets in this thread like a majority of people do and not keeping my opinion to myself because I had not yet had time to watch it. I hope my two sentence post did not waste too much time from everyone's day and cause them ire. Next time I will keep myself in check like a good boy.
11-08-2019 03:39 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zenta's post:
Transsimian
AneroidOcean Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(11-08-2019 03:39 PM)Zenta Wrote:  Ah you're right, I am sorry for being a low standing member and not simply just posting tweets in this thread like a majority of people do and not keeping my opinion to myself because I had not yet had time to watch it. I hope my two sentence post did not waste too much time from everyone's day and cause them ire. Next time I will keep myself in check like a good boy.

Another low-energy and worse, low-value post from you. My point was that he at least bothered to link the video excerpts he had seen as opposed to your utter lack of value-add. I predict you won't be here for long. From the Forum Rules (emphasis mine):

Quote:5. Don't talk down to members. Don't call someone an idiot, moron, or hater. Don't use condescending language such as "WTF are you talking about?" Don't use textspeak. Don't flood the forum with low-value posts. Don't post someone's personal information. Don't be a drama queen. Defer to senior members, who help make the forum what it is.

And so just as to practice what I preach, here's Trump speaking at Black Voices for Trump, LIVE:

And the whistleblower's lawyer's Twitter history gets even juicier:
(Also an archive link)

11-08-2019 03:57 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like AneroidOcean's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, John Michael Kane, PapayaTapper, Laner, Tactician, Benoit, billbudsocket, Isaac Jordan
DamienCasanova Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

THE MAGA CHALLENGE!

11-08-2019 04:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like DamienCasanova's post:
Tactician, infowarrior1
budoslavic Offline
Crow
Gold Member

11-08-2019 11:59 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like budoslavic's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Benoit, Laner, Renzy
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(11-08-2016 11:35 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  Wisconsin called, so

WE WIN.

Thank God for America and for our glorious Electoral College. The Hag will probably win the popular vote by a hair when it's all said and done but the Electoral College trumps her.

What a sweet beautiful night. America is coming back, BIG LEAGUE.

Three years ago today.

11-09-2019 12:23 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Dusty's post:
JayR, Tactician, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Barron, robreke, beta_plus, PapayaTapper, Renzy, DJ-Matt, Wutang
Roosh Offline
Eagle

[Image: NlpIsEl.gif]

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
11-09-2019 12:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like Roosh's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, rotekz, Tactician, infowarrior1, Player_1337, Dusty, Sosa, robreke, TigOlBitties, Laner, Renzy, DJ-Matt, kruger41, Isaac Jordan, Samseau
JohnKreese Offline
Pelican

^^^^^
I approve of that clip (and especially that Gif!Heart)

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 05:51 AM by JohnKreese.)
11-09-2019 05:50 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like JohnKreese's post:
kruger41, Isaac Jordan, Remington
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

What is DT JR implying here?

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 11:53 AM by Dusty.)
11-09-2019 11:32 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Dusty's post:
Tactician, Benoit, beta_plus, Laner
Roosh Offline
Eagle

^^ That he knows most of the "resistance" are pedos, along with the rest of the deep state.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
11-10-2019 11:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Roosh's post:
Sosa, doc holliday, Dusty, Laner, Renzy, PrimeTime32, DJ-Matt, Leonard D Neubache, rotekz, 911, Benoit, nomadbrah
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

A war against the cartels is probably one of the few wars that could benefit the US - I agree with that.

Too bad that the US can't move in with 200.000 troops and wipe the slate clean. Obviously all the corrupt insiders will remain and need to be purged later, but killing all capos and foot-soldiers isn't that difficult. Everyone knows who they are. When everyone of them is dead or in prison, then it's hard to retaliate. The cooperating cop or judge is not going to jump into the trenches.
11-10-2019 12:01 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Dr. Howard, The Black Knight, Leonard D Neubache, kruger41, nomadbrah
Thomas Jackson Online
Woodpecker

We should be doing what Turkey wants to do in Syria. Use our military to actually protect our nation and setup a demilitarized zone in Northern Mexico and deport all the 40 million mexicans/central americans to it.
11-10-2019 12:31 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Thomas Jackson's post:
Dr. Howard, Renzy, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, dicknixon72, Leonard D Neubache, kruger41, estraudi, Samseau, DJ-Matt, rotekz, nomadbrah, 911
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(11-10-2019 11:49 AM)Roosh Wrote:  ^^ That he knows most of the "resistance" are pedos, along with the rest of the deep state.

Here junior is saying pedos can hide from detection by joining the Deep State.

Coup plotter Mark Zaid goes to Disneyland by himself.

He has since scrubbed his YouTube channel, but there’s screen shots. Liking videos of underage Disney girls.

[Image: EIv_Ko-UUAAdY1w?format=jpg&name=large]

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 01:50 PM by Dusty.)
11-10-2019 01:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dusty's post:
Renzy
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(11-10-2019 12:01 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

A war against the cartels is probably one of the few wars that could benefit the US - I agree with that.

Too bad that the US can't move in with 200.000 troops and wipe the slate clean. Obviously all the corrupt insiders will remain and need to be purged later, but killing all capos and foot-soldiers isn't that difficult. Everyone knows who they are. When everyone of them is dead or in prison, then it's hard to retaliate. The cooperating cop or judge is not going to jump into the trenches.

Sounds like a good way to also have a proxy war vs. the deep state. Spooks vs. regular military on foreign soil.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
11-10-2019 02:24 PM
Easy_C Offline
Crow

Here’s Ann Coulter giving a wake up call to the fools who think that the Virginia loss is due to federal workers.

It’s from 2017 and if anything less true than it is today.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2017-11-15.html
11-10-2019 05:23 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Easy_C's post:
Renzy, Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, Tail Gunner, Isaac Jordan
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

[Delete - maybe post better argument when more sober]

Mindblown
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 01:02 AM by The Black Knight.)
11-11-2019 12:49 AM
AneroidOcean Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

BUILD THE WALL!

11-11-2019 10:08 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like AneroidOcean's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Laner, Tactician, kruger41, Leonard D Neubache, Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, DJ-Matt, Benoit, Dismal Operator
Easy_C Offline
Crow

Michael Savage weighs in: https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019...f-america/

Savage is kind of in an interesting spot. He's very much pro-Israel being Jewish, but he's also so rabidly anti-immigration that he wants to shut down all immigration and has gone on some extremely strong rants about replacement theory (even getting SPLC's attention).

Curious to hear his take on the Groyper thing.
11-12-2019 10:23 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Easy_C's post:
DJ-Matt, robreke
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

I am listening to Schiff's opening speech. Man its a reach. The 'crime' hinges on that Trumps dealings with Ukraine were not in the national interest, but in his own personal interest.

It now also makes sense why Biden is running for president but doing such a half assed job of it. If he wasn't a candidate, this would have even weaker legs.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
11-13-2019 01:52 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, rpg
estraudi Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Schiff for brains is forgetting one overlooked fact.
The USA can ask of Ukraine anything it wants pertaining to investigating corruption or any legal matters. Slick Willie said so back in 2000.

Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.
Treaty Document

I doubt it. Remember that your lower level, millenial leftist isn't good at critical thinking. They're largely like trained dogs who emote in response to programmed cues like the word "racism" and "socialism". Easy_C

"The savage lives within himself while social man lives outside himself and can only live in the opinion of others, so that he seems to receive the feeling of his own existence only from the judgement of others concerning him."--Jean Jacques Rousseau
11-13-2019 02:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Complaints of Donald Trump thread Le Sigh 611 120,836 Today 12:26 AM
Last Post: 911
  The Trump China Policy Thread Arado 540 146,412 10-22-2019 10:15 PM
Last Post: Wutang
  The Trump Nostalgia Thread beta_plus 1 1,133 08-14-2019 10:55 PM
Last Post: Roosh