I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

British Politics Thread
britchard Offline
Pelican

RE: British Politics Thread
They are threatening to 'pull out of the World Cup'. If there was ever a time to riot, it would be at that point. Nothing is going to stand between me, my optimism as June approaches and the eventual crash. And the beer that may or may not be consumed.

It's ridiculous, absolute moral grandstanding.
03-12-2018 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes britchard's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

After the ratcheting up of censorship against Tommy R, Martin S et al...I absolutely hate these establishment politicians. I thought I hated them before, but I was wrong. I'd like to think someone like Mogg would put an end to it all, but he's just one man. And, the idea of any kind of nationalism, even a civic soft form, is so alien and 'wrong think' to anyone of that generation. Fuck every last one of the main political parties. I'm completely disillusioned, black pilled, and pissed off.

The things you own end up owning you.
03-12-2018 02:58 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Teedub's post:
IronShark, Syberpunk, Richard Turpin, gework, RedPillUK, Samseau, Handsome Creepy Eel, Laner, Emancipator, Nevsky
Hang the bankers Offline
Banned

So they didn't make him disappear while he was jailed in russia. No they waited 8 years and they did it in broad daylight. And they didn't bother making it look like a robbery or killed him at his home with no witnesses. No they used a nerve agent that can be classified as clearly russian. And they did this right before elections and the hosting of the world cup even after all the negative publicity during and before olympics. And during a time where everyone is looking for a reason to impose more sanctions on them. How gullible can people be.
03-12-2018 03:55 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Hang the bankers's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, AManLikePutin, Xntrik, Richard Turpin, C-Note, gework, Samseau, Laner, Nevsky
Matsufubu Offline
Pelican

...aaand the Globalist mission to take down Russia continues apace...
03-12-2018 04:35 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Matsufubu's post:
Syberpunk, nomadbrah
beta_plus Offline
Pelican

Looks like the russian spy worked for Christopher Steele.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/po...-1.3862516
03-12-2018 05:15 PM
AManLikePutin Offline
Kingfisher

[Image: DYIBWWFVQAApaZ6.jpg]
03-12-2018 08:26 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like AManLikePutin's post:
fokker, Hang the bankers, 8ball
fokker Away
Kingfisher

This guy thinks that the letter notifying Pettibone that she was banned from entering the UK is a fake:

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.
03-12-2018 08:40 PM
britchard Offline
Pelican

News on the economy is pretty bright. It would be great if it picked up over the next few years just before I plan to finally leave.

But no doubt, the Labour spending and the Conservative saving cycle will continue until the end of our days.
03-13-2018 04:32 PM
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(03-12-2018 12:59 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  Looks like a major diplomatic row between UK and Russia is imminent.

Hoping my Russia visa comes through so I can get out of here. In the last few weeks and few days in particular things are becoming too ridiculous. As always the Russian Embassy is on the offensive.

The problem with Islam is starting to spill out of control. A complete end to all Muslim immigration would easily win a referendum anywhere in Europe, the lid has been coming off the police inaction of ethno-religiously targeted rape and trafficking gangs, the apparent 23K of active Jihadists in the country, the double standards, council houses for Jihadis and immigration bans for satire of Islam, Salfi mosques popping up everywhere, the de facto ban on ever mentioning any of Islam's chronic and prolific issues, the almost certain violence and threats delivered to apostates, we're heading to 500,000+ known FGM cases by 2100 with zero prosecutions and endless welfare, the rapid growth of the alternative media, increased terror attacks, foiled plots including an attempt on the PM...

If the powers that be don't want Tommy Robinson, PJW, Lauren Southern etc. controlling the narrative they're going to have to do better than berating anyone who dare question this mounting ticking time bomb.

(03-12-2018 02:58 PM)Teedub Wrote:  After the ratcheting up of censorship against Tommy R, Martin S et al...I absolutely hate these establishment politicians. I thought I hated them before, but I was wrong.

In complete agreement. The Conservative Party are done being the social democratic party and moving on to being The Inner Party.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018 05:22 PM by gework.)
03-13-2018 05:12 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like gework's post:
Syberpunk, Teedub, nomadbrah, Handsome Creepy Eel, Nevsky
Syberpunk Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(03-13-2018 05:12 PM)gework Wrote:  
(03-12-2018 12:59 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  Looks like a major diplomatic row between UK and Russia is imminent.

Hoping my Russia visa comes through so I can get out of here. In the last few weeks and few days in particular things are becoming too ridiculous. As always the Russian Embassy is on the offensive.

The problem with Islam is starting to spill out of control. A complete end to all Muslim immigration would easily win a referendum anywhere in Europe, the lid has been coming off the police inaction of ethno-religiously targeted rape and trafficking gangs, the apparent 23K of active Jihadists in the country, the double standards, council houses for Jihadis and immigration bans for satire of Islam, Salfi mosques popping up everywhere, the de facto ban on ever mentioning any of Islam's chronic and prolific issues, the almost certain violence and threats delivered to apostates, we're heading to 500,000+ known FGM cases by 2100 with zero prosecutions and endless welfare, the rapid growth of the alternative media, increased terror attacks, foiled plots including an attempt on the PM...

If the powers that be don't want Tommy Robinson, PJW, Lauren Southern etc. controlling the narrative they're going to have to do better than berating anyone who dare question this mounting ticking time bomb.

(03-12-2018 02:58 PM)Teedub Wrote:  After the ratcheting up of censorship against Tommy R, Martin S et al...I absolutely hate these establishment politicians. I thought I hated them before, but I was wrong.

In complete agreement. The Conservative Party are done being the social democratic party and moving on to being The Inner Party.

The entire philosophy of Europe reminds me of a line from a conversation with two characters from Babylon 5. The main captain John Sheridan is having a discussion with a political lady and is shocked when she says there is no poverty, no homeless, nobody without jobs on Earth and all crime has vanished.

When he asks suspiciously "When did this happen?" she replies, "When we changed the dictionary."

There is nothing else you will ever need to read on self improvement, but this, the greatest thread post in history follows in the link below, REQUIRED READING. READ TO END.

Here you go, There is nothing else you will ever need to read on self improvement, but this

"I write only when inspiration strikes," he replied. "Fortunately it strikes every morning at nine o'clock sharp.

OUR LIVES ARE WRITTEN IN PEN NOT PENCIL, not because we should want to forget but remember, so be absolutely sure about what you write.
03-13-2018 08:04 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Syberpunk's post:
CynicalContrarian, gework, amity, Handsome Creepy Eel
AManLikePutin Offline
Kingfisher

I am truly fascinated to see how May reacts after giving her "ultimatom"

Daily Star (shitty source I know) claims UK is considering ramping up soldier presence in EE, expelling Russian diplomats, enforcing asset freeze and travel bans. , meanwhile BoJo has threatened England will boycott the WC...wouldn't be surprised if CNN/MSNBC start calling for US to boy....ooo, I just remembered Big Grin

Russian MFA spokesperson said today if UK bans RT, Russia will ban and expel EVERY SINGLE British news outlet.

Meanwhile the self-proclaimed leader of Russian opposition, Alexey Navalny has called for May to punish oligarchs such as Usmanov and Abramovich. While there is another theory is laid out by dissident Boris Akunin that Moscow sees the wealthy & independent Russian community in London as a threat & Skripal attack was designed to goad UK into destroying it.

Poland has already vowed to support the UK...strange seeing as if Polish PM was an e-celeb he'd be banned from entering UK because of his opinions on immigration/Islam

Interesting few days ahead...

[Image: 578760c7af426_MayPutin1.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018 08:58 PM by AManLikePutin.)
03-13-2018 08:49 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like AManLikePutin's post:
Knight of Malta, gework, Handsome Creepy Eel
Syberpunk Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(03-13-2018 08:49 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  I am truly fascinated to see how May reacts after giving her "ultimatom"

Daily Star (shitty source I know) claims UK is considering ramping up soldier presence in EE, expelling Russian diplomats, enforcing asset freeze and travel bans. , meanwhile BoJo has threatened England will boycott the WC...wouldn't be surprised if CNN/MSNBC start calling for US to boy....ooo, I just remembered Big Grin

Russian MFA spokesperson said today if UK bans RT, Russia will ban and expel EVERY SINGLE British news outlet.

Meanwhile the self-proclaimed leader of Russian opposition, Alexey Navalny has called for May to punish oligarchs such as Usmanov and Abramovich. While there is another theory is laid out by dissident Boris Akunin that Moscow sees the wealthy & independent Russian community in London as a threat & Skripal attack was designed to goad UK into destroying it.

Poland has already vowed to support the UK...strange seeing as if Polish PM was an e-celeb he'd be banned from entering UK because of his opinions on immigration/Islam

Interesting few days ahead...

[Image: 578760c7af426_MayPutin1.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Timely.

Very pleasant surprise, I always assumed for some reason (wrongly) that Russia Insider was big corporate MSM so I never visited the site, turns out most of the media in Russia is not Jewish owned, an exception for Europe.

Great interview with its editor.

There is nothing else you will ever need to read on self improvement, but this, the greatest thread post in history follows in the link below, REQUIRED READING. READ TO END.

Here you go, There is nothing else you will ever need to read on self improvement, but this

"I write only when inspiration strikes," he replied. "Fortunately it strikes every morning at nine o'clock sharp.

OUR LIVES ARE WRITTEN IN PEN NOT PENCIL, not because we should want to forget but remember, so be absolutely sure about what you write.
03-13-2018 10:53 PM
Richard Turpin Offline
Kingfisher

Now Britain First has been banned from Facebook. They were banned from Twitter recently as well, following Trump re-tweeting them.

Last time I looked at one of their FB posts they had nearly 2 million likes (or followers, or something; I rarely use FB). I don't see how anyone, even on the left can fail to be horrified by things like this happening, whether you agree with them or not! One by one, sites and avenues for receiving information on anything deemed 'not-the-mainstream' are being winked out. How on earth we can still lay claim to being a country where 'free speech' reigns is beyond me.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen
03-14-2018 10:54 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Richard Turpin's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk
IronShark Offline
Banned

(03-14-2018 10:54 AM)Richard Turpin Wrote:  Now Britain First has been banned from Facebook. They were banned from Twitter recently as well, following Trump re-tweeting them.

Last time I looked at one of their FB posts they had nearly 2 million likes (or followers, or something; I rarely use FB). I don't see how anyone, even on the left can fail to be horrified by things like this happening, whether you agree with them or not! One by one, sites and avenues for receiving information on anything deemed 'not-the-mainstream' are being winked out. How on earth we can still lay claim to being a country where 'free speech' reigns is beyond me.

Britain First Facebook Page had more than 2 million Likes and the page has been banned by Facebook. The media had nothing to promote them but spreading lies and hatred. At the same time, a local celebrity fag with a few thousand followers will easily get his blue badge. Social media is a sham in the hands of the globalist establishment.
03-14-2018 11:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like IronShark's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, Richard Turpin
IronShark Offline
Banned

This Sunday, 18th March, Tommy Robbinson will be in Hyde Park Corner delivering a speech. The event details are below. There will be definitely a presence of Antifa expected. Just wanted to share the info here for some people might be interested:

https://www.facebook.com/events/420971021706301/

He's been stopped before:
https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobinso...6153/?t=10
03-14-2018 12:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like IronShark's post:
Teedub, Handsome Creepy Eel, uncledick
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

The more they ban things, the more they drive things underground. Things will get exceptionally nasty quickly as currently the internet allows a place for people to vent...take that away and those people who would normally release some anger by 'liking' a "Tommy Robinson chases Imam round a mosque" video will get incredibly pissed off.

The things you own end up owning you.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 12:39 PM by Teedub.)
03-14-2018 12:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teedub's post:
gework
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

The globalists are getting crazy.

They tried to lean on Trump to no avail in Syriah.

Then they tried to get Macron to do their dirty job, remember his "red line chemical weapons bs" that turned into friendly with Putin.

When none of that worked they finally went to their most tortured and degenerate whore, the UK, whom they have raped since Oliver Cromwell.

No other country is so thoroughly and pervasively corrupted by them as the UK.

What military force can the UK muster these days, there aren't enough gurkhas and singhs to wage a war, is there.

Silly institution the United Kingdom, it needs to go, the North can secede and join the Danelaw. Let the bastards of Londonium do their death dance with arabs and judeo-russian oligarchs.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 12:45 PM by nomadbrah.)
03-14-2018 12:45 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like nomadbrah's post:
Knight of Malta, Laner, Once Was Not, AManLikePutin, Nevsky, gework, Richard Turpin
britchard Offline
Pelican

May is playing a very dangerous game. I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated thread for this, it could escalate pretty quickly if Russia doesn't clear its name or get on its knees and apologise.

It is irrelevant comparing the sizes of any NATO country's army, as one country has the force of them all.
03-14-2018 01:18 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like britchard's post:
Laner, Once Was Not, Syberpunk
Once Was Not Offline
Kingfisher

I'm hearing rumors they're thinking about invoking article 5? What the fuck is going on? Because some former spy died and miraculously the Russians were dumb enough, yet again, to do it in their signature calling card method?

It's beginning to feel like the relentless anti-Russian propaganda is starting to take effect in the west. If all it takes to start the next great, catastrophic war is a framed murder then we truly are easily manipulated sheep. Just keep plugging false flags until something sticks. 2016 U.S. election meddling? Nope. Chemical gas attack in Syria? Nope. Poisoning in the U.K.? Ok lets go. Gee, and some like to behave as if we're so enlightened after the catalyst for World War 1.

People need to calm the fuck down and look at how insane the rhetoric is becoming.
03-14-2018 03:49 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Once Was Not's post:
Syberpunk, gework
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

Yeah, the anti-russian propaganda has been off the charts everywhere recently. Just absolutely insane coverage.
03-14-2018 03:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes nomadbrah's post:
Once Was Not
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

We have a female PM, female home secretary and Bojo as head of the foreign office up against hard men in a cold, tough country full of testosterone filled slavs.

I have every confidence in our side.

To lose.
03-14-2018 04:31 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
Syberpunk, Once Was Not, Knight of Malta, Xntrik, gework, C-Note, Renzy
uncledick Offline
Woodpecker

(03-14-2018 03:49 PM)Once Was Not Wrote:  I'm hearing rumors they're thinking about invoking article 5? What the fuck is going on? Because some former spy died and miraculously the Russians were dumb enough, yet again, to do it in their signature calling card method?

It's beginning to feel like the relentless anti-Russian propaganda is starting to take effect in the west. If all it takes to start the next great, catastrophic war is a framed murder then we truly are easily manipulated sheep. Just keep plugging false flags until something sticks. 2016 U.S. election meddling? Nope. Chemical gas attack in Syria? Nope. Poisoning in the U.K.? Ok lets go. Gee, and some like to behave as if we're so enlightened after the catalyst for World War 1.

People need to calm the fuck down and look at how insane the rhetoric is becoming.

This is the whole point of everything that's happening. We were idiots then and have gotten dumber since. July 27th 1914 was when the west as a whole, was at its apex. Western Civilization at that point contained (of which Russia was one) multiple nations and empires that could alone, take over the entire globe. That war severely weakened the European superpowers and was the beginning of the decline of the west, of which we are in the final decrepit phase. Another war between western powers of which I considered russia to be one, albeit a more draconian western nation, would utterly destroy the west once and for all. In the vaccum, our true enemies like Islam, China, or the elites within that want total control, would pick what is left of our bones.

A final war in the west is exactly how this is all going down anyways, but will the catalyst be Russia or Islam or some other unforeseen event. Another major conflict in a WW vein would sap the wests manpower, finances and soul. We would give up our rights like freedom of speech and freedom in general to the powers that emerge very easily after another WW meatgrinder.
03-14-2018 04:40 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like uncledick's post:
Once Was Not, Syberpunk, gework, Knight of Malta, nomadbrah
Once Was Not Offline
Kingfisher

(03-14-2018 04:40 PM)uncledick Wrote:  
(03-14-2018 03:49 PM)Once Was Not Wrote:  I'm hearing rumors they're thinking about invoking article 5? What the fuck is going on? Because some former spy died and miraculously the Russians were dumb enough, yet again, to do it in their signature calling card method?

This is the whole point of everything that's happening. We were idiots then and have gotten dumber since. July 27th 1914 was when the west as a whole, was at its apex. Western Civilization at that point contained (of which Russia was one) multiple nations and empires that could alone, take over the entire globe. That war severely weakened the European superpowers and was the beginning of the decline of the west, of which we are in the final decrepit phase. Another war between western powers of which I considered russia to be one, albeit a more draconian western nation, would utterly destroy the west once and for all. In the vaccum, our true enemies like Islam, China, or the elites within that want total control, would pick what is left of our bones.

A final war in the west is exactly how this is all going down anyways, but will the catalyst be Russia or Islam or some other unforeseen event. Another major conflict in a WW vein would sap the wests manpower, finances and soul. We would give up our rights like freedom of speech and freedom in general to the powers that emerge very easily after another WW meatgrinder.

We are as susceptible to propaganda as ever. Media, television, social media, smartphones, 24/7 news, everything makes it easier than ever to indoctrinate people.

Look how many just adopt whatever terminology the media puts out there. We're probably never going to hear the end of "Russian bots" the same way people can't help but shoehorn nazis into conversation anytime something German related comes up. They see it 100 times in a week everywhere they look and hear it from everyone they talk to. Look how angry people are at the NRA even though it had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting. Or how many people in my county have died in brutal car accidents, shootings, suicides, and stabbings since the shooting, but all anyone can talk about is Douglas High School. Media is perpetually manipulating people's thoughts, only a few become self aware and can develop immunity to it.

I remember last year Sessions was testifying before some committee and when asked if he believed the Russians interfered in our, the US's, elections, he basically said "Well, everyone is talking about it and saying they did so I guess it has to be true."
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 08:07 PM by Once Was Not.)
03-14-2018 08:07 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Once Was Not's post:
Knight of Malta, gework, nomadbrah, Syberpunk
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

The armies of Northern Europe are useless. They'll probably have a moral dilemma using their superior weapons and resort to fighting with toothpicks.

I had military training when I was in school. The people they sent to teach us would have been better placed staring in a soy-based remake of Brokeback Mountain. The main guy who taught us made the mistake of telling us a story about how he was made to walk several miles in just a shirt. He was ribbed mercilessly and quickly slipped away from his position. Another was a short stubby soy boy who no one respected and was jibed that he had sex with his dog, which was always with him. Another was a incoherent alcoholic who nearly burnt down the shooting range in a delirium.

We also had a lot of ex-military teachers who were all weird cucks. One was married to a Thai bride (not even a good one). He gave his surname to his wife's son. Another had so little control over the classroom that people would throw rubbers, pens, compasses etc. right next to him when he was writing on the board. He couldn't deal with it and left.

This is the anti-terror police that are guarding the pig iron lady (May):

[Image: nintchdbpict000299719657.jpg?strip=all&w=960]

They couldn't disarm a stick insect.

If things keep going as they are Britain will overtake Germany as the country spending the most and doing the most to ensure it disappears as soon as possible.
03-15-2018 05:00 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like gework's post:
Richard Turpin, Knight of Malta, MKE-Ed
H1N1 Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

^ The front line fighting infantry are as affective as one can ask of a peacetime army. There aren't many of them, about 8000 fighting troops in the British Army (I forget the figure, somewhere under 10k), but these guys would be an extremely effective fighting force relative to their numbers in any kind of conflict. My background is military, and many of my friends are current or ex-infantry - mostly Paras or Marines. These guys are fit, strong, tough, and highly trained. Very few nations could match them man for man on the battlefield.

They may be more or less hamstrung by political decisions, and restrictions on their conduct from on high, but in any serious conflict they would make terrible enemies. We are still the people that built the empire, that blood still runs in our veins - whatever veneer has been adopted from the current malaise, it is still only a surface coat. Many of the police are a joke, of course, and a lot of the guys who go to the armed response units are someway beyond that. But in the real fighting regiments of the British Army, then men are as capable of doing the business as they've ever been - given modern nutrition probably more so.
03-15-2018 08:10 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like H1N1's post:
C-Note, gework, Teedub,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The EU/European politics thread britchard 174 52,808 10-24-2019 01:21 PM
Last Post: Oberrheiner
  Roosh's latest post on depopulation (and the big picture of current global politics) Eastside 25 10,932 09-24-2019 03:03 AM
Last Post: crystalcastle
  Anti-Boomer Sentiment: Identity Politics godfather dust 52 11,078 08-31-2019 12:14 PM
Last Post: debeguiled