I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

British Politics Thread
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

RE: British Politics Thread
Superior technology? We're not dealing with some backwater country with old soviet tech and ministers of disinformation claiming the yanks aren't at the city gates.

Russia is on par with us and has its own toys plus they think differently.

I would not say NATO and the US are favourites in conventional warfare and lets really be honest here, 3 days of conventional warfare and the ruskies see a problem with the NATO navies, especially the British and US navies. Tactical nukes? Its pointless to rattle each other because all it comes down to is nuclear weapons.

All of this is overblown and now I'm sure it wasn't government sanctioned. FSB possibly but nothing out in the open. Russia hysteria is getting out of hand and OTT. No longer is it internet trolls saying "mu Russia", its now becoming government policy and institutional to blame them.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2018 08:12 AM by Foolsgo1d.)
03-15-2018 08:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
Richard Turpin, gework, Knight of Malta, nomadbrah, Once Was Not
gework Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

[Image: _h5lP2urUa1G7zmEx-9pnE0_Rad9uGI6F1BnkvXK...f73880342b]
03-15-2018 12:56 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like gework's post:
Syberpunk, Knight of Malta, IronShark, Teedub, DJ-Matt, Foolsgo1d, Matsufubu, CaptainChardonnay, Enigma, Handsome Creepy Eel
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

It's most likely Mossad.
03-15-2018 01:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes nomadbrah's post:
Knight of Malta
britchard Offline
True Player

(03-15-2018 01:22 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  It's most likely Mossad.

Ah, didn't take long for the ((())) using types to come up with the real truth theories.

I suspect if a Russian ex-spy was killed, using a Russian nerve agent, it may be the work of Russia.

The point is that we shouldn't give a shit. It's not worth a war over the Russian's dirty laundry.
03-15-2018 03:07 PM
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

Yeah sure, if I want to kill someone, I make sure to use a 30 year old Sovjet nerve gas, because I am a retard and can't come up with a more obvious way to frame myself.
03-15-2018 03:17 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like nomadbrah's post:
Knight of Malta, amity, Transsimian, Matsufubu, CaptainChardonnay, Once Was Not, Handsome Creepy Eel
Count Pierre Offline
Banned

Russian ex-spy is killed in a very obvious way by russian nerve agent. Way too obvious. Somebody else must have done it in order to embarrass Russia. Ukrainian nationalists (or secret service), in order to manipulate opinions in the west and push western goverments for more sanctions is a very plausible assumption.
03-15-2018 05:35 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Count Pierre's post:
Knight of Malta, Transsimian, Handsome Creepy Eel
Transsimian Offline
True Player
Gold Member

The nerve agent is complex enough only to be synthesised by advanced state-level actors.

It could be Ukrainian intelligence, it could have been Turkish or Israeli because of Syria. It might have even been the Russians themselves, to rally their people against the hypocritical West. The nearness to a chemical research place, his prior imprisonmentt and the timing right before the world cup makes me assume it wasn't the Russians, though part of me thinks they deserve this hassle for their over-the-top assassination of Litvinenko in 2006.

I think an appropriate response would be to cease any prisoner swaps with Russia for 5 to ten years. Skripal was freed under such an exchange, and if was the Russians, then they cannot be trusted to let freed prisoners survive. The beating of war drums is crazy and disproportionate to such an unverifiable attack.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
03-15-2018 07:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Transsimian's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Rigsby Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(03-15-2018 03:17 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  Yeah sure, if I want to kill someone, I make sure to use a 30 year old Sovjet nerve gas, because I am a retard and can't come up with a more obvious way to frame myself.

(03-15-2018 05:35 PM)Count Pierre Wrote:  Russian ex-spy is killed in a very obvious way by russian nerve agent. Way too obvious. Somebody else must have done it in order to embarrass Russia. Ukrainian nationalists (or secret service), in order to manipulate opinions in the west and push western goverments for more sanctions is a very plausible assumption.

Russian Trolls are obvious.

Just kidding. Everyone's a Russian 'Bot' these days.

I can't keep up with it. First they change the meaning of the word 'Troll', then they change the meaning of the word 'Bot'. They keep using these words...

You both raise a good point, but there is another angle - Russia and Putin are sending a message out. It's a very public alternative to a horse's head on the bed. I don't believe that, but it is very plausible nonetheless.

I know a lot of us like old Vlad for being a bit of a shitlord, but the truth is he's a ruthless person. He no doubt needs to be. I see him as a somewhat not so benevolent dictator. Probably as benevolent as he needs to be, but no more. He'll kiss babies for photo-ops, but he'll kill them too if it serves a higher purpose of keeping a highly unstable country like Russia in line.

So, I wouldn't put it past him. Not cheer-leading for him here. Not a Russian Bot, honest.

This Cold War II that we have entered the last couple of years since Trump took power is really quite something. I don't even know what it's for. I'm at a total loss for any understanding why this is happening. Ukraine? Pipelines through Syria? Geopolitics, as the globo-homo complex moves ever forward and encroaches on Russia's territory?

I see all those things, and a few others, but still. One thing is for sure, it's hotting up in the new Cold War. The last one was based on propaganda and this new one is no different. The BS is flying faster and thicker than ever. There really is no sense any more. It's almost entered a suicidal phase of one-upmanship where each side is prepared to poison their own well just to seed greater confusion among the populace.

It wouldn't surprise me if both our sides are in cahoots and we are all the losers in the reality game. I believe nothing my government tells me. I believe nothing the media tells me. If they tell me 'Russians did this', I believe 'Russians did not do this'. Sure that's a juvenile and overly simplistic way of looking at things (burying your head in the sand), but it's an option nonetheless when real information is impossible to come by.

There are a few things that stink about this Russian Nerve Agent game. Excuse me for semi-hijacking this thread. I did not see another one and people are talking about it here and I do think it very much pertinent to British Politics.

The first thing that comes to mind is the fact this took place only a few miles from Porton Down. Just a walk away on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Porton Down is one of the most important places in the world when it comes to Chemical Warfare and Microbiological research. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porton_Down

The second thing refers back to that which has been mentioned, which is that all of this seems a little bit too obvious and convenient - not to mention the serious over-reaction by May et al over this little misdemeanor in International Politics. Britain whacks people all over the globe every day for all kinds of reasons, just like it tortures them for information. We aren't the good guys either.

Are the Russians so stupid as to use a finger printable chemical that will trace back to them? Maybe it's not stupidity, maybe it is brazenness to send a wider message. I don't know.

One thing is for sure. May is not in control here, she is a mouthpiece and a puppet. Another thing is certain: Britain is a ruthless country run by ruthless people that will not only kill their own citizens, they will kill their own scientists and those that do their bidding.

Do a google search for: "dead microbiologists".

From the first result I get:

The worlds top anti-virus microbiologists are being killed off. By 2005, 40 were dead. Today, over 100. Many murdered, the rest died under very suspicious circumstances. It is known they were all working on highly sensitive or government-funded research projects tied to bio-weapons and viral pandemics.

Russia, America, Australia. It was a worldwide phenomenon.

Also, google this: "where did all the dead microbiologists come from?"

It is known they were all working on highly sensitive or government-funded research projects tied to bio-weapons and viral pandemics. Are these silenced ... Strachunsky was found dead in his hotel room in Moscow, where hed come from Smolensk en route to the United States.

But this is well known. It is well researched. Lots of information out there about this. It's also tied in with 911.

But it goes deeper. When I lived but a few miles away from the AWRE - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_Wea...ablishment in the early 80's, there was a spate of 'suicides' of scientists that killed themselves by various means such as driving in to walls at 90mph, and a few were even openly murdered after being pushed in front of oncoming trains.

There was a few reports about this in the local news such as radio, but the next day it all went quiet. Not a word. This was a cull. Dozens of scientists died. This is a fact. I've researched this for years. A lot of the stuff is off the net now but there is quite a bit of it still out there as well.

Now, why did all these scientists decide to commit suicide? Or just have the bad misfortune of being pushed in front of a high speed train? What did they know? Why were they silenced?

This is my belief. I think they took the black pill and were involved in some very dodgy dealings and once their work was done they could not be allowed to be a risk, so they were assassinated. The fact they were assassinated is not in dispute, the only question is why? Why so many?

This spate of murders in the 80's was mainly scientists from the AWRE (AWE as it is called now), but it's a world-wide phenomenon as you will see if you look in to it.

I don't think they stumbled upon anything. I don't think they 'knew too much' and wanted to go rogue. I just think it's common operating procedure when creating new viral infections that can wipe out the whole planet, or specific types of people (only black, only asian, only white, only those with blue eyes), that they just kill them when their work is done.

How is that for a conspiracy theory? I doubt I'm right, but in absence of other facts what conclusion am I meant to draw? Those people did kill themselves in very high numbers. They didn't all commit suicide. Some were murdered violently in their homes via home invasion. It was so obvious as to send a message out.

I've talked about these events at length with family who work in the defense industry, and even have security cleared relatives working inside these establishments. They say nothing of course, but they do admit these events happened. I don't think they know why themselves. Not that they would say.

So, how does all this pertain to these recent events near Porton Down (the world's greatest hotspot and leading center for chemical and microbiological warfare)?

I have no idea. No idea what is going on at all anymore with the shit thrown at us every day. These people were so confident it was the Russians, that it reminded me of being told Bin Laden was behind 911 a mere few hours after the actual attack. Bizarre, the confidence these people have.

One thing, actually two things are for sure.

1: The UK is a major player in viral/microbiological/chemical warfare and is a world leader in the research and manufacture of these weapons.

2: It's not averse to murdering and 'suiciding' those very same people that create the weapons and do the research on them. For whatever reason.

So it's not so much of a stretch to think they would false flag a 'biological attack' on a double agent to frame Russia and Putin, to garner support for greater sanctions/actions.

Another thing. This supposed nerve agent is supposed to be around 10 times stronger than VX. VX is just about the most potent nerve agent you can get. Yet these people are still alive? Strange. And all those other people contaminated as well. Guess it must have been a hefty dose and wide spread. You would think those on the main locus of the attack would be finished off pretty quickly. Fucking amateurs for 'state-sponsored' terrorists if you ask me. No real harm done on a wider scale but a lot of panic and theatre.

I don't know what the connection is to Porton Down. Maybe it is symbolic. It might even be this was Vlad and the boys.

But it comes to something when you can not trust your own government anymore. You can not trust your own police force. Your own media. Your own politicians.

Too much crying wolf for too long. One day a real tragedy will happen and by then no one can blame the wider population for saying 'meh' whatevs.

Just research those google links I gave you. And remember, both the British and American governments have been found to test chemical/biological weapons on their own citizens, without consent - men, women and children.

It's not that much of a stretch for them to false-flag an attack like this for political expediency.

Either that, or it was the Russians wot done it!
03-15-2018 08:00 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Rigsby's post:
Matsufubu, nomadbrah, AManLikePutin, Thersites, Foolsgo1d, Canopus, Handsome Creepy Eel, fiasco360
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

Good points Rigsby.

I wouldn't put it past Putin either, but the reaction stinks. And remember this guy was in prison already, but released by Putin. Keep in mind Putin hasn't killed off Khodorkovsky either, who he graciously but foolishly released before Sochi. This spy is a small fish, Khodorkovsky is the world's second foremost anti-russian subversive agent after Soros. Putin released the oligarch who passed his shares in Yukos to Sir Lord Baron Rothschild when indicted in Russia. I don't know, that whole "russian" contingent in London is a den of gangsters. I omitted the brackets, but we all know. They're the gangsters of the 90s and if London wasn't such a pozzed place these people would be tried at court for their massive theft of Russian public property.

Sometimes, if it's good to remind yourself, you're not a crazy bigot, by comparing verifiable fact with media information. Like the beloved by the media Berezovski. That crook outright stole the pensions of thousands of Russians, bribed the corrupt Jeltzin, then installed Putin, because he feared the communist mayor of Moscow. And we're supposed to feel sorry for this guy?

"...Businessmen in Russia sometimes ask me why so many of my wealthy countrymen from Russia and the former Soviet Union end up in London. The simple reason is that the British government does not ask too many questions of them..."

Yeah, the British government doesn't ask question as they let "russian" and arab oil sheiks make a mockery of the capital.

Cui Bono, always.

If Putin wanted to make a point, why make it so amateurishly obvious. Don't tell me Sovjet era nervegas is the best you've got today? You've got a nuclear power flying nuke (lol) with indefinite range (so you claim), certainly you've got something better. Maybe a ray to make a head explode in the pub during half time.

This seems pre-fabricated outrage by foreign intelligence.

The problem and solution in one neat package, selling now, perfect for the political opportunist looking to divert attention from 1000 girls groomed by pakistani gangs. And would't you know, your old pal Foreign Intelligence Agency, just happens to have inside information.

In these spy games, what is truth?

Sometimes it is "chutzpa", the brazen telling of a lie with a straight face.

Like how the incredibly stupid media people go on about Boris Berezovsky's "suicide" and implying Putin was behind it. If they just did a minimum of research, they'd find stuff like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...urity.html

Quote:Boris Berezovsky was killed in his bathroom because he was preparing to give Vladimir Putin evidence of a plot involving leading oligarchs to topple the strongman in a coup, it was claimed today.

The exiled Russian tycoon was slain by Western secret services linked to the plan to overthrow the Kremlin leader.

The theory comes from Berezovsky's former long-time head of security Sergei Sokolov, who disputed the version of British police that the ex-billionaire took his own life, aged 67, in Berkshire in March 2013.

'And on the day of his death all the security guards vanished, CCTV cameras were switched off for some reason, although they are placed every 100 metres.

Oh really?

You don't say.

Now could that be the case here? With a double agent, you never know who is really telling the truth.

What a chutzpah move, to kill a Russian double agent and blame Russia for it.
03-15-2018 09:48 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like nomadbrah's post:
gework, Knight of Malta, Handsome Creepy Eel
Richard Turpin Offline
Wingman

Hasn't taken long for Paul Golding to be attacked. He's reportedly had his nose broken in prison by two inmates;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rison.html

There's no way the authorities didn't know this was going to happen.

Banned from social media, then imprisoned to be killed as a warning to others.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen
03-16-2018 05:10 AM
gework Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

The MP for Telford is going pretty strong on the Telford case. She's sticking her head out from safety, which is virtually unknown in British politics. The Shropshire Conservative MPs are fairly decent. Lucy Allan, Owen Paterson and Daniel Kawczynski were all hard leave. Owen Paterson is pretty much a policy carbon copy of Nigel Farage and was working to incorporate leaving the EU in the Conservative 2020 manifesto. Kawczynski has written for Breitbart. However, they are cucked and don't say much of what they really believe in public in case the public is offended that the welfare state is going to have to be cut back and that taxes and spending might go down.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2018 06:00 AM by gework.)
03-16-2018 06:00 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like gework's post:
Richard Turpin, amity, C-Note, Transsimian
Richard Turpin Offline
Wingman

(03-16-2018 06:00 AM)gework Wrote:  The MP for Telford is going pretty strong on the Telford case. She's sticking her head out from safety, which is virtually unknown in British politics.

There's still next to nothing on the MSM over here though. Certainly not enough to get through to the consciousness of any normies.

I like to gauge things by my workplace as they invariably get their information from the BBC, ITV, SKY or Facebook. At the moment I'm casually chipping in to their conversations with things like "shocking, what happened in Telford, eh?", knowing full well that they won't have a clue what I'm talking about.

This week in the office, it's all 'Russia', Stephen Hawking, TV and football.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen
03-16-2018 06:23 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Richard Turpin's post:
amity, gework, Syberpunk
AManLikePutin Offline
Wingman

Arsenal just drew CSKA Moskva in the Europa League quarter-finals.

Means Russian fans are travelling to London on April 5, and English fans in Moscow a week later, just as UK issued travel warnings for its citizens to Russia.

Couldn't have come at a better time.
03-16-2018 07:17 AM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

@ Rigsby.

Don't forget Dr Kelly and the dodgy dossier he said was total BS. Ended up being a suicide they say....

I was all for the invasion back then but even I said to myself that was bullshit to the highest degree.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2018 12:04 PM by Foolsgo1d.)
03-16-2018 12:03 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Foolsgo1d's post:
Transsimian
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

Would you look at that.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03...nt-linked/

Quote:A security consultant who has worked for the company that compiled the controversial dossier on Donald Trump was close to the Russian double agent poisoned last weekend, it has been claimed.
03-16-2018 06:52 PM
britchard Offline
True Player

I hate the idea of celebrating Saint Patrick's day in the UK. It is alien, it's like if people started celebrating Bastille Day or the 4th of July.

It due to the 'friendly Ireland' narrative pushed by hard-left Republicans who ignore the decades of IRA attacks on the UK.
03-17-2018 07:04 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like britchard's post:
Transsimian, Handsome Creepy Eel, Richard Turpin, C-Note
Transsimian Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(03-16-2018 06:52 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  Would you look at that.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03...nt-linked/

Quote:A security consultant who has worked for the company that compiled the controversial dossier on Donald Trump was close to the Russian double agent poisoned last weekend, it has been claimed.

I'm surprised the Telegraph would cover it, it is owned by a Russian who dislikes Putin.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
03-17-2018 07:07 AM
RexImperator Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Quote:I hate the idea of celebrating Saint Patrick's day in the UK. It is alien, it's like if people started celebrating Bastille Day or the 4th of July.

That's a bit odd... Sounds similar to "Cinco de Mayo" being pushed in the US.

Bella, horrida bella
et Thybrim multo spumantem sanguine cerno
03-17-2018 08:43 AM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

(03-17-2018 07:04 AM)britchard Wrote:  I hate the idea of celebrating Saint Patrick's day in the UK. It is alien, it's like if people started celebrating Bastille Day or the 4th of July.

It due to the 'friendly Ireland' narrative pushed by hard-left Republicans who ignore the decades of IRA attacks on the UK.

I didn't even know it was some Irish holiday until i read it on the web. It will be carnage in the towns and cities tonight.
03-17-2018 08:54 AM
budoslavic Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

03-17-2018 01:38 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like budoslavic's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Teedub, C-Note
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

Youtube seems to have shut down and deleted all of Daily Mail's videos and account!
03-17-2018 09:16 PM
Ice Man Offline
Chubby Chaser

[Image: g8HDRsV.jpg?1]
03-18-2018 02:12 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Ice Man's post:
amity, Leonard D Neubache, nomadbrah
amity Online
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(03-17-2018 08:54 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  
(03-17-2018 07:04 AM)britchard Wrote:  I hate the idea of celebrating Saint Patrick's day in the UK. It is alien, it's like if people started celebrating Bastille Day or the 4th of July.

I didn't even know it was some Irish holiday until i read it on the web. It will be carnage in the towns and cities tonight.

It's being weaponised to push mass immigration, "St Patrick was an immigrant!", it's utter nonsense
And in the US, our PM is over there with his gay lover pushing LGBT and Diversity propaganda.
03-18-2018 05:11 AM
N°6 Offline
True Player

St Patrick’s Cross is on the Union Flag, he is buried in an Anglican Church in Downpatrick, Northern Ireland and he was a Celtic British Christian before the Saxons became Roman Catholic.

He’s probably the most relevant saint of the entire British Isles, especially when St George was a Cappadocian Roman soldier.

The Saint Patrick’s Day ignorantly written of in this thread is an import from New York.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
03-18-2018 06:20 AM
britchard Offline
True Player

(03-17-2018 09:16 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  Youtube seems to have shut down and deleted all of Daily Mail's videos and account!

Have they given a reason why?

The Mail is the least cucked newspaper in the UK, other than maybe the Express. Just a shame it sticks to tabloid style reporting.
03-18-2018 06:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Italian Politics and Election Thread Transsimian 6 1,042 08-29-2019 06:20 AM
Last Post: Zagor
  The Australian politics thread fokker 746 145,701 08-22-2019 10:14 PM
Last Post: Rorogue
  Indian Politics Eklavya 156 43,822 08-18-2019 08:11 PM
Last Post: maharajj