I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

British Politics Thread
Handsome Creepy Eel Online
Owl
Gold Member

RE: British Politics Thread
Quote:shurikens (also known as ‘shaken’, ‘death stars’ or ‘throwing stars’)

Facepalm

Er... who wants to tell them?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
03-05-2019 02:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

(03-05-2019 10:34 AM)roberto Wrote:  It's really simple. You're a chef on the way to work and have your knives in your backpack. That's fine. Same chef stops in at a pub on the way home, starts some aggro and pulls one of those knives out? Expect to have the book thrown at you.

I was just reading some posts on a different website relating to that camping thing. Some guy got taken to court over knife possession.

Scotland is pretty strict regarding knives.
03-05-2019 03:32 PM
Matsufubu Offline
Pelican

(03-05-2019 02:17 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  
Quote:shurikens (also known as ‘shaken’, ‘death stars’ or ‘throwing stars’)

Facepalm

Er... who wants to tell them?

To be fair, if somebody were in control of a death star I'd want more than the fucking police involved...
03-06-2019 04:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matsufubu's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Owl
Gold Member

First ever case of conviction for Female Genital Mutilation in UK
have occurred https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03...-11-years/

- this is the first conviction in the UK ever, despite FGM being a crime for over 34 years and tens of thousands of cases occurring during that time
- the perpetrator, a 37-year old Ugandan woman, was sentenced to 11 years in jail

Now the hilarious bit: Upon being discovered and investigated, the Ugandan woman and her Ghanian partner engaged in witchcraft, casting spells and curses on the police, the prosecutor and social workers Laugh

Breitbart Wrote:A remarkable aspect of the case was the involvement of apparent voodoo spells and curses, which it is claimed were aimed at both the victim, police, and social services. Images of the woman’s home released by police show lime fruits prepared with written messages and evidence found by police included whole ox tongues wrapped in wire and penetrated by nails and screws. The prosecution said these items were evidence of the practice of witchcraft.

They said during the trial: “…40 limes were found and other fruit which when opened contained pieces of paper with names on them… The names embedded included both police officers involved in the investigation of the case, the social worker, her own son and the then director of public prosecutions.

“These people were to ‘shut up’ and ‘freeze their mouths’. There was a jar with a picture of a social worker in pepper found hidden behind the toilet in the bathroom. Another spell was hidden under the bed.”

Messages embedded in the frozen limes included: “I freeze your mouth, don’t ever talk about me, shut up shut up shut up… To everyone who I don’t know who talk about I have freezed u mouths.”

Quote:To everyone who I don’t know who talk about I have freezed u mouths.”

Laugh6

Quote:who talk about I ... freezed u mouths.”

[Image: giphy.webp]

Honestly, I don't know whether I'm more offended by the idea of voodoo rituals in 21st century UK or by this grotesque mutilation of English language.

[Image: grammar-nazi-cat_o_1962883.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019 04:42 AM by Handsome Creepy Eel.)
03-09-2019 04:27 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Leonard D Neubache
BelyyTigr Offline
Banned

I was watching the Brexit shit tonight.
That pathetic bint May in her speech was saying (words to the effect)
"I can ask the House if they want a 2nd referendum".
Then there were a huge number of FEMALE voices saying "yeess".
Followed by a probably smaller number of male voices saying "noooo".

Sometimes I think that in red pill culture we see things a little too much in terms of male vs female, and not the other factors. But today, the clear mass of female antiBrexit MPs was a bit shocking. But I was never surprised. Blair infested Labour with a mass of Neo Liberal ie non Labour bitches. Even tho a strong majority Labour voters utterly despise the EU.

Anyway, I despise the EU. And listening to all those smug hoes saying "yes" to a 2nd referendum ie hoping they can dupe the public into remaining, absolutely made my skin crawl.
03-12-2019 05:43 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like BelyyTigr's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, Richard Turpin, RedKurrant, Leonard D Neubache, CaptainChardonnay, Renzy, Samseau
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

I dont say this word on here but we were absolutely CUCKED tonight. Holy fucking shit these fuckers are actually going to stick it to those who wanted out and then have the balls to say "we tried" or "you didn't know what you voted for".

They dont realise just how much damage they've caused.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2019 06:10 PM by Foolsgo1d.)
03-12-2019 06:10 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
Richard Turpin, BelyyTigr, RedKurrant
mikado Offline
Pelican

Enjoy these chlore-filled tasteless chicken from the US.

"Leave means Leave"

Je suis le roi du monde!!!
03-12-2019 11:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikado's post:
the.king
Laner Online
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Sounds like British women are sick of the comfort and status quo and want another ride on the invasion train. Its been a while.

This isn't trading up, its trading for excitement and danger. If hypergamy is trading up, then the last hurrah is a vortex down in glorious freefall.
03-13-2019 01:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Laner's post:
BelyyTigr, Renzy, Samseau
mikado Offline
Pelican

Britain want to have the butter and the money of the butter.

They want to keep Northern Ireland in UK yet also flood the EU via Ireland with their own goods while keeping their own regulations and not respecting EU noms.

Let them have a no deal and cry later.

03-13-2019 07:39 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like mikado's post:
the.king, Samseau
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(03-13-2019 07:39 AM)mikado Wrote:  Britain want to have the butter and the money of the butter.

They want to keep Northern Ireland in UK yet also flood the EU via Ireland with their own goods while keeping their own regulations and not respecting EU noms.

Britains elites hate Brexit as much as the EU, that's why they are making a mess of it - its intentional.

As far as Northern Ireland - its part of Britain.

Eire is a different country. Played Neutral in WWII, looked the other way and sheltered the IRA, let Qadafi's millions and weapons flow through their country. Complained to the UK when they killed an IRA cell inside British borders that had in their turn killed 50 people. Inside British borders. 50 British citizens.

Eire is a different country.

So.. Britain wants to keep Northern Ireland? No doubt. It also wants to keep London, and Wales, and Cornwall.. and Buckingham Palace.

It can weather a no deal Brexit and come back stronger. Especially when the other choice is surrender to a corrupt EU elite. An EU elite that tried to use the Irish border/conflict as its bargaining chip/ leverage. Fuck that scum.

They tried it on the Greeks and the Greeks let Merkel have her way. That was a mistake.

But not this time scumbags, not this time..
03-13-2019 07:55 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
gework, Richard Turpin
Owl
Gold Member

(03-12-2019 11:02 PM)mikado Wrote:  Enjoy these chlore-filled tasteless chicken from the US.

"Leave means Leave"

Before the EU, there was no such thing as chicken.

Most don't know this.

03-13-2019 08:03 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Richard Turpin, mikado, Going strong, Syberpunk, RedPillUK
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Chickens are mined from only a few select quarries in the continental EU and the chickenite produced there is carefully monitored as it goes to market.

It's over for England.

They. Are. Done.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
03-13-2019 08:31 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Richard Turpin, king bast, Samseau
mikado Offline
Pelican

It's just that US food is considered in general of worse quality than the one in the EU Smile (poultry, wine, cheese, beef, fish...)

@Bienvenuto

I think letting Ireland go could be indeed a good solution. Is London ready to do it ?

03-13-2019 10:01 AM
RexImperator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

My understanding is that when the Parliament votes against no deal they are expressing their wishes, but if no deal is agreed to it’s still the default.

The government will almost certainly ask for an extension, but what wil they get? The EU parliamentary elections are in May so the extension can’t go past that. Populists and nationalists of various stripes are already expected to make decent gains in those elections.

Bella, horrida bella
et Thybrim multo spumantem sanguine cerno
03-13-2019 10:10 AM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

(03-13-2019 07:39 AM)mikado Wrote:  Britain want to have the butter and the money of the butter.

You mean GERMAN norms? We have British Norms for standards which far exceed most countries, including those in the EU and US.

The UK = United Kingdom. its pretty hisatorical if you dont know, hence the word 'KINGDOM'.

We want a no deal just to tell the EU to fuck off and because any other so-called deal is made up of conditions that are essentially worse than what we had and means a lifetime of servitude attached to a sinking ship.
03-13-2019 12:20 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
Ski pro, roberto
mikado Offline
Pelican

Looks like you'll get that sweet no deal you want.

Say hello to hostilities at the irish border.

03-13-2019 01:10 PM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

(03-13-2019 01:10 PM)mikado Wrote:  Looks like you'll get that sweet no deal you want.

Hostilities at the Irish border? To be an English man amongst the Irish, Scots and Welsh is to be punched in the back of the head and then knifed or blown up. You dont know much about them do you?

They still have peace walls in their country for fucks sake and you think the UK is going to see new hostilities over Brexit?

Laugh
03-13-2019 05:14 PM
Owl
Gold Member

(03-13-2019 10:01 AM)mikado Wrote:  It's just that US food is considered in general of worse quality than the one in the EU Smile (poultry, wine, cheese, beef, fish...)

Yes I agree that EU food is of better quality than US food, but what I'm really getting at here is that there are 166 countries in the world other than UK, EU and USA.

03-13-2019 05:37 PM
Cuchulainn2016 Offline
Sparrow

(03-13-2019 01:10 PM)mikado Wrote:  Looks like you'll get that sweet no deal you want.

Hostilities is a bit strong, perhaps a bit of road rage as the amount of Irish crossing the border to shop in the UK, where things are significantly cheaper, increases to even higher than current levels.
03-13-2019 05:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cuchulainn2016's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(03-13-2019 10:10 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  My understanding is that when the Parliament votes against no deal they are expressing their wishes, but if no deal is agreed to it’s still the default.

Seems to be the case. I think it would be the best place to end it. With both the UK Parliament and The EU machinery in a deadlock. It would be good to watch the confused faces of Drunker and Maybot as they have absolutely no idea what to do. It doesn't even matter if they cancel Brexit. The whole system is crumbling and that would only add fuel to the fire.

Most remainers only want to stay in the EU, because it gives them all the sorts of laws and sweet talk they want without having to make an argument or win an election. The best possible outcome would be the sneakiest possible plot to keep Britain fully in the EU, feat. Tony Blair; with a raft of punitive measures taken against the UK by the EU, hailing the collapse of the self-professed progressive Conservative Party and the breakdown of the system. Then in a few years, after a likely financial disaster, the new populist parties (Orban etc.) are in control of The European Council and elect one of their own, maybe a Mr. Farage as EU Commissioner. Then all the namby-pambies who are begging to stay in the EU will be begging for a world war to get out of this dangerous, pernicious dictatorship.

As for May's deal, the remainers always refer to it as being worse than we already and as the worst deal imaginable. Doesn't really suggest that the current deal is much good.
03-13-2019 09:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gework's post:
Syberpunk
IronShark Offline
Banned

Last night was an embarrassment for May. It's time for her to go
03-14-2019 09:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes IronShark's post:
Samseau
Owl
Gold Member

So what does this vote mean, that British government wants the UK to stay in the EU until June 30th - but that they will still be forced to leave this month unless the entire EU votes to accept the extension?

I hope countries like Poland and Hungary brutally blackmail the EU for their vote - maybe some enormous subsidies plus a guarantee of non-interference in their domestic affairs.

03-14-2019 01:42 PM
Polniy_Sostav Offline
Kingfisher

We all want England to leave . And after that I want England to keep the same level and/or flourish
After this ; it will be hard for France Italy Greece etc not to want to get out
03-14-2019 03:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polniy_Sostav's post:
Samseau
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

(03-14-2019 01:42 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  So what does this vote mean, that British government wants the UK to stay in the EU until June 30th - but that they will still be forced to leave this month unless the entire EU votes to accept the extension?

I hope countries like Poland and Hungary brutally blackmail the EU for their vote - maybe some enormous subsidies plus a guarantee of non-interference in their domestic affairs.

It means that anyone with a brain realises the sovereign state no longer exists in the European continent.

Even google has such a description;

Quote:What does it mean to be a sovereign state?

A sovereign state is a state with borders where people live, and where a government makes laws and talks to other sovereign states. The people have to follow the laws that the government makes.

That government is Brussels and the state is Europe. No refunds!
03-15-2019 12:51 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Foolsgo1d's post:
Samseau
IronShark Offline
Banned

LGBT lessons row: More Birmingham schools stop classes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bi...m-47613578

This is actually what I like about Muslim community. They stand up and defend their children and family. And they don't feel guilty if they call them homophobic. Wish we had the same courage.
03-21-2019 05:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Roosh's latest post on depopulation (and the big picture of current global politics) Eastside 25 10,683 09-24-2019 03:03 AM
Last Post: crystalcastle
  Anti-Boomer Sentiment: Identity Politics godfather dust 52 10,694 08-31-2019 12:14 PM
Last Post: debeguiled
  Italian Politics and Election Thread Transsimian 6 1,133 08-29-2019 06:20 AM
Last Post: Zagor