I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

British Politics Thread
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

RE: British Politics Thread
They dont mention "Muslim schools" and "Muslim parents" but instead parents and schools. Anyone with a brain knows who, what, where when it comes to these things but many a liberal and the MSM dont want to talk about it.

If it was a bunch of well off middle class whites with some indians and foreigners mixed in I guarantee you that school would be threatened and protested endlessly.

But because the Muslims would fuck their shit up fam its all hunky dory. Those demographs are creeping up in their favour boys and girls so get ready!
03-21-2019 01:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
MrLemon Offline
Ostrich

(03-12-2019 05:43 PM)BelyyTigr Wrote:  Sometimes I think that in red pill culture we see things a little too much in terms of male vs female, and not the other factors. But today, the clear mass of female antiBrexit MPs was a bit shocking. But I was never surprised. Blair infested Labour with a mass of Neo Liberal ie non Labour bitches. Even tho a strong majority Labour voters utterly despise the EU.

It's common for us men to, every once in a while, try to convince ourselves that women are in fact capable of acting properly in politics. It's too tiresome to constantly be seeing women as incompetent. We want to rest our cynicism and actually trust women. Just for a while.

Then we see reality. Here in the US, every day we see the cray-cray-crazy AOC and similar nutcase young women, and then Mad Maxine and ancient crone Nancy Pelosi, who are equally insane.

And so we get a dash of ice cold water in the face. Nope. Wake up men. Those are the real women. This is not a bad TV episode.

Yes, women in politics really are that bad. No, they're not going to get better. So what do we and our sons and grandsons do? Inaction is not an option.
03-22-2019 12:15 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like MrLemon's post:
Samseau, Benoit
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

03-23-2019 11:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gework's post:
Richard Turpin
WalterBlack Offline
Ostrich

Rejecting Asylum Claim, U.K. Quotes Bible to Say Christianity Is Not ‘Peaceful’

Quote:LONDON — Britain’s immigration department has been condemned for citing violent Bible passages as the basis to reject an asylum claim by an Iranian national who said he had converted to Christianity because it was a “peaceful” religion.

The Home Office — which is responsible for handling immigration, security and law and order — used verses from the books of Leviticus, Exodus and Revelation in an attempt to argue that Christianity was hardly “peaceful.” The asylum seeker’s application was denied on Tuesday, according to the man’s legal representative, who shared details on social media.

The case drew a rebuke from the Church of England, and immigration advocates denounced the decision as another example of the Home Office’s harsh methods.

The man, who has not been identified and had converted from Islam, filed the claim in 2016, the immigration caseworker and legal representative, Nathan Stevens, wrote on Twitter. It was not clear whether the man had made his conversion a basis for his claim.

But the Home Office used extensive quotes from the Bible, such as “You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you,” from Leviticus, as evidence against the asylum seeker’s claim about Christianity.

“These examples are inconsistent with your claim that you converted to Christianity after discovering it is a ‘peaceful’ religion, as opposed to Islam which contains violence, rage and revenge,” read a rejection letter Mr. Stevens shared excerpts from online.

The immigration caseworker said he was stunned by the contents of the letter.

“I’ve seen a lot over the years, but even I was genuinely shocked to read this unbelievably offensive diatribe being used to justify a refusal of asylum,” Mr. Stevens wrote on Twitter.

He could not be reached for comment on Thursday. No further details about the asylum seeker were available.

As outrage grew on social media, the Home Office distanced itself from the decision, though it confirmed the letter was authentic.

“This letter is not in accordance with our policy approach to claims based on religious persecution, including conversions to a particular faith,” a spokesman for the department said in an emailed statement.

Asylum cases based on religious persecution and involving religious conversion require a great deal of expertise to assess, said Colin Yeo, a lawyer specializing in immigration at Garden Court Chambers.

“It is very hard to tell if the person is telling the truth and you need to think about what the person’s motivations are,” Mr. Yeo, who is also the editor of the asylum and immigration information website Free Movement, said in a phone interview.

“But to go as far as to dig out specific verses to try and justify a claim seems extremely bizarre,” Mr. Yeo added. “I have seen quite a lot of cases where the Home Office does not believe that the person has not converted from Islam to Christianity, but I have never seen anything quite like this one.”

The Home Office’s approach even prompted the Church of England to issue a response.

“I am extremely concerned that a government department could determine the future of another human being based on such a profound misunderstanding of the texts and practices of faith communities,” Bishop Paul Butler of Durham said in a statement.

“To use extracts from the Book of Revelation to argue that Christianity is a violent religion is like arguing that a government report on the impact of climate change is advocating drought and flooding,” he added.

Cynthia Orchard, a legal adviser at the charity Asylum Aid, called the document “an appalling decision letter,” but said it was just one of “many other examples of the Home Office making terribly unfair decisions on asylum and other matters.”

In 2018, the Home Office found itself under scrutiny after many longtime legal residents of West Indian and Caribbean descent were wrongly declared undocumented immigrants, and some were detained and subjected to threats of deportation.

The public backlash at the way the government addressed many of the “Windrush generation” cases grew to the point that Home Secretary Amber Rudd resigned from her position and Prime Minister Theresa May issued an apology for the treatment of the residents.

Last year, the number of people granted asylum in Britain dropped by 26 percent, compared with the previous 12 months. However, 39 percent of the appeals lodged against the Home Office’s decisions were successful.

Mr. Stevens, the Iranian national’s caseworker, said he, too, planned to appeal the decision, and would file a formal complaint.

Maybe he has to convert back to Islam or say he was gay to get in?
03-25-2019 11:41 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like WalterBlack's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk
RedKurrant Offline
Sparrow

What are people's thoughts on Farage's Brexit Party? I'd imagine they're a better option than UKIP for the upcoming MEP elections.
04-12-2019 01:30 PM
LeightonBlackstock Away
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(04-12-2019 01:30 PM)RedKurrant Wrote:  What are people's thoughts on Farage's Brexit Party? I'd imagine they're a better option than UKIP for the upcoming MEP elections.

I was team UKIP until today. Head over heart

UKIP are more based. They have solid policies on free speech, immigration, Islam. I really like Gerard Batten. They're populists. Britain's version of Trump 2016

But, the Brexit Party has such better marketing, bankrolling and a broader appeal. They have Mr Brexit himself, and the charisma/experience he brings

They've been going for one day and they're already smoking UKIP in the betting odds and opinion polls

The Brexit Party has significantly better optics and reach. No tarnished brand either. UKIP are known as BNP-light in the UK. They had trouble in the past shaking off the smears. It's even worse these days due to the constant leadership fuckups and the bad optics bringing in Tommy (Disclaimer: I love Tommy but that may not be great strategy for the greater good)

The Brexit Party has some big names going for MEP who are interview-savvy. They're largely bland (some cases, cucked), but they've had their media training

Currently, UKIP has Sargon of Akkad acting as a second-in-command type. His YouTube videos are reasonably good, but his marketing style comes across as an internet 4chan edgelord. That won't work

Oddly, the two parties seem to have a class-divide:

UKIP = Working Class social conservatives. Old labour types. Tommy Robinson and Trump fans
Brexit Party = The rest. Disenfranchised Tories. Brexit moderates
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019 12:04 PM by LeightonBlackstock.)
04-13-2019 11:57 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like LeightonBlackstock's post:
RedKurrant, Handsome Creepy Eel, gework
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

I would be wary of Farage. If he truly cared about Brexit, he wouldn't have resigned and disappeared the day after the referendum.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
04-13-2019 12:34 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
LeightonBlackstock, mr-ed209, Samseau
LeightonBlackstock Away
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(04-13-2019 12:34 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  I would be wary of Farage. If he truly cared about Brexit, he wouldn't have resigned and disappeared the day after the referendum.

I agree. Gerard Batten seems way more genuine. Seems like Batten really does care about the average Englishman

Farage has recently fell into a trap of suggesting UKIP is going too far right. He's publicly attacked the party multiple times since leaving it.

Basically, the left/establishment called him racist for a decade. Now he's doing it, in order to gain legitimacy

Annoyingly though, I think he's still the best vehicle to get Brexit (Unless he's controlled opposition...)
04-13-2019 12:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes LeightonBlackstock's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(04-13-2019 12:45 PM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  Annoyingly though, I think he's still the best vehicle to get Brexit (Unless he's controlled opposition...)

I second that. I am encouraging people to support The Brexit Party in the upcoming EU election.

You need a broad spectrum of people who are moving the overton window. People fall into the trap of attacking all the people who are not at or close to their point. As long as you are moving the window, you're an ally. The moment you appear on the other side you're the enemy.

People in Britain aren't ready for a Tommy Robinson Party, where the platform includes punching people in the face. The country is full of low-info cucks who need something softer to shift too. Nigel has done a good job over the last few years of moving himself into a position where a lot of people who thought he was a bit extreme a few years ago read his articles in The Telegraph, follow him on Twitter and want to vote for his party. It's the best possible outcome.

Consider, the main obstacle we have is dealing with cucked conservative voters. Jumping to Batten's UKIP is not in their bag. Flopping into the Farage's party with the Baroness Rees-Mogg is.

And you can see in this latest poll, The Conservative Party are getting hammered. They're literally at electoral breaking point.

The Westminster voting intention shows that the UKIP/Brexit pressure now means that The Conservatives (in name only) have to deliver a meaningful leave or they are dead. They deliver or it's most likely Corbyn.

As for Farage leaving UKIP. There were a few factions in UKIP: there was the Farage faction, the less careful Batten-types, the Tory usurpers and the working-class types. He held it together. He got out due to the toxic atmosphere that led to them losing about 75% of the MEPs and Steven Woolfe knocked out in EuroParl.
04-13-2019 02:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like gework's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Richard Turpin
Que enspastic Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Conservatives are fucked.

9 years in power, minority govt, can't even whip its own cabinet members

A weird automaton PM who already announced she's stepping down with deal acceptance

But that hasn't happened and she's immune from being taken down until December unless rules are changed

Age at which people start to vote for Tories more than Labour now 51yo.

80% of voter base geriatric Leavers who are now defecting to UKIP/Brexit Party

Biggest thing no one mentions is property prices the reason for the age divide, then you layer on top of that Brexit

Snookered
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019 02:34 PM by Que enspastic.)
04-14-2019 02:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Que enspastic's post:
Richard Turpin
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

IMO Brexit will not happen with the current system and people. You can get rid of Theresa and get more Tory Mps onside but the Tories do not have a majority, our Parliament is full of remainers AND the House of Lords must pass it as well. Want to take bets on how many Lords are for remain?

I've accepted it wont happen but I am here for the fallout and eventual democratic destruction it will bring. If Brexit has done anything it has lifted the veil for many and has pushed the overton window further along.

Make no mistake, lines have been drawn and names have been taken.

The problem with UKIP and the Brexit party is they are taking from the same pool of voters as the Tories with a mix of Labour thrown in.

All this will do is allow Labour to get more seats and possibly into power because no way in hell are the gibs me dats and legacy migrant Blocs going to vote for pro-English/white parties.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019 06:43 AM by Foolsgo1d.)
04-15-2019 06:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Foolsgo1d's post:
LeightonBlackstock
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

Apart from the DUP, which doesn’t field candidates outside of Northern Ireland, British politics does not have a socially conservative - fiscally conservative political party that the working and middle classes could support.

UKIP has the potential to challenge the status quo but lo and behold, the Thatcher wing of the Tory Party is formed, which the working classes could never support. The Brexit Party sounds like a classic safety valve.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
04-15-2019 09:08 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like N°6's post:
Richard Turpin, gework
Richard Turpin Offline
Kingfisher

I prefer UKIP, as I fear the new post-brexit Farage has cucked-out. However, gework is correct above in saying that Farage is our best bet at moving the Overton Window along a bit further for the masses.

Ideally, they should have combined. But as this will in no way happen, the second-best option is that they will both take votes from LIB/LAB/CON thus forcing them into a bit of introspection and ultimate policy change.

So, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

But, I have nothing but pity for those wretched, mindless souls who still intend to vote for the Blues or the Reds. After all that's gone before. Quite incredible, actually.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen
04-15-2019 10:00 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard Turpin's post:
LeightonBlackstock
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

Bad news Richard, the majority of Labour/Libs voters will most likely vote for those parties or stay home. Conservatives are the ones who will get murdered across the board with many staying home or their votes being split across UKIP and Brexit.

The people voting to conserve Britain will be split and it gives a chance for Labour to get more seats than they deserve.
04-15-2019 10:54 AM
Richard Turpin
Que enspastic Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

What’s the difference between UKIP and Brexit Party? Shouldn’t they just merge or are they genuinely different
04-15-2019 04:07 PM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

(04-15-2019 04:07 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  What’s the difference between UKIP and Brexit Party? Shouldn’t they just merge or are they genuinely different

UKIP according to the likes of Farrage has been taken over by English nationalists such as Tommy Robinson. They are what you'd call...undesirables and their way of thinking is not only dated but dangerous and bigoted.

A man can stand there saying Pakistani Muslims and African gangs are serious problems but a man like Farrage and his followers will dismiss you as racist.

They are both targeting the same demographs - pissed off whites but the Brexit party wants everyone who is upset with the establishment to get on board and is essentially colour blind, little realising many voting Blocs such as immigrants, Muslims etc will never, ever vote for him or his party.

They dont want the angry white men of the UK but they make up a significant voting Bloc.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019 04:28 PM by Foolsgo1d.)
04-15-2019 04:27 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
Bienvenuto, Richard Turpin, Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, LeightonBlackstock
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

My worry with Farage's new party is that they could split the vote in their respective voting areas. Like having two conservative parties..

Similar to why people were against the Starbucks CEO running as a neutral and taking away Dem votes.
04-16-2019 03:49 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bienvenuto's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

Thats why the CONS are dead and they know it. Those who are just bored of politics will stay home. Those who want to punish the CONs will vote UKIP or Farrage but some could vote Labour as a form of "lets get this show on the road".

I've heard enough boomers and Gen X'ers on the radio saying the want Corbyn in just to spite the CONs and other bastards because Labour would destroy the UK. These are people who probably dont read alternate media but its interesting how the accelerationist way of thinking can prevail once the bullshit hits the fan.

I believe them when they say it.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019 06:49 AM by Foolsgo1d.)
04-16-2019 06:48 AM
Handsome Creepy Eel
Praetor Lupus Offline
Pelican

(04-13-2019 12:34 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  I would be wary of Farage. If he truly cared about Brexit, he wouldn't have resigned and disappeared the day after the referendum.

He'd achieved what he'd been fighting for for decades. He said he would return if Brexit wasn't carried out. It hasn't been carried out, so he's back, like he said.

I'm not surprised at all that the Brexit Party are already kicking UKIP's arse. UKIP without Farage would still be five men in a shed to this day. After Brexit was done and he left, they went through one embarassment after another when it came to leaders, until they settled on Batten. Even then, they shedded voters back to the Big Two. And why not? Brexit was settled, and UKIP was, to everyone, a one issue party. What was the point of UKIP existing when the UK was leaving?

I don't have any patience with the sniping between the two parties but if I have to choose, I'm going with Farage every time. Batten needs to realise his place and that the only reason he still has a party to lead, after those fuckups that went before, is because of the man he now rips on for having a one issue party (the irony being completely lost on him). Those who have left the Tories have gone to the Brexit Party, not UKIP.

It would be better if UKIP, the Brexit Party and the TIME party could put the squabbling aside and get this shit done.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
04-16-2019 03:08 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Praetor Lupus's post:
Transsimian, RedKurrant
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

The irony of you calling out UKIp for being a 1 trick pony and then going all in for the Brexit party...Laugh

UKIP has moved on and wants to represent the UKs interests and not just a single issue because to vote in a party which cucks on real issues but stays the course on 1 thing which will not pass is just asking for trouble.

Farrage fucked off when the establishment needed him breathing down their neck. He knew full well what the people in Westminister and Brussels are like and he then claims to be angry and surprised these same people betrayed a democratic vote?

Either he is all mouth and no gutso or he is playing both sides. This can very well lead to Corbyn getting power. I'm starting to believe this is a very clever divide and conquer ruse to split the CONs vote to destroy the UK further, making it weak and powerless to the gloablists whims.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019 04:29 PM by Foolsgo1d.)
04-16-2019 04:29 PM
Richard Turpin
Richard Turpin Offline
Kingfisher

Yeah, I get the impression that UKIP is no longer a 'one-issue' party. However, they are missing Farage badly. They are also slowly and expertly being corralled by the media into being 'Far-Right' and we all know how that ends for them.

As Foolsgo1d says, the Brexit party is a one-issue party! Even worse, they are so desperate to avoid the 'Far-Right Trap' that UKIP is falling into, that they are bending over backwards to field as many 'diverse' candidates as they can. So they end up being the Tory party basically! Where's the choice?!

I'm disillusioned with voting to say the least. But UKIP shades it for me, followed by the Brexit party. I will never, ever under any circumstances vote LAB/CON however.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019 05:02 AM by Richard Turpin.)
04-17-2019 04:59 AM
Obermarschall Offline
Robin

I somehow think that Farage was at first a very genuine man, but somehow I feel he 'changed' for whatever reason.
Moreover I find it strange that during his UKIP days he never tried to build up a successor and that UKIP itself was never interested to build up a successor. One-man parties are just that...a one-man party and UKIP (I have to admit they have the better policies) will continue having massive problems to re-adapt.

There was this one guy, whom I really liked, he founed a new party with veterans or for veterans and he was very much pro-direct democracy. Other good people, with some charisma also left the boat and Sargon of Akkad can't really reach that level of charisma...but Tommy might! Sargon should be an advisor, while Tommy should be the leader!

Probably the Brexit Party might just be that, the Brexit Party and in the longer run, UKIP might have a chance to survive. However, in this particular election, the Brexit Party will outperform UKIP.

Oh and I forgot to say, this sickness called 'distancitis' (where people constantly 'distances themselves' from other so-called 'extremists) is one of the main problems, not only un the UK, but for all of us! The leftists are in that aspect very clever; they have all types of communists and wahtever bulshit you wanna call it, but they always stay together somehow, whereas on the right, people distance themselves constantly from others...all...the...fucking TIME!
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019 05:14 AM by Obermarschall.)
04-17-2019 05:10 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Obermarschall's post:
Richard Turpin, RedKurrant, Transsimian, Syberpunk
Richard Turpin Offline
Kingfisher

(04-17-2019 05:10 AM)Obermarschall Wrote:  I somehow think that Farage was at first a very genuine man, but somehow I feel he 'changed' for whatever reason.
Moreover I find it strange that during his UKIP days he never tried to build up a successor and that UKIP itself was never interested to build up a successor. One-man parties are just that...a one-man party and UKIP (I have to admit they have the better policies) will continue having massive problems to re-adapt.

That's a good point and very true. Leftists always play long and seem to nurture and groom replacement leaders whereas those on the Right neglect the future and fail to prepare their own replacements to maintain their legacy.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019 05:28 AM by Richard Turpin.)
04-17-2019 05:26 AM
RexImperator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Quote:A Gulf War veteran in the United Kingdom decided to show his patriotism by flying the Union Jack flag on his own property, only to be immediately deluged with complaints by neighbors.

As an American, this is the kind of stuff I have hard time understanding. This is how bad things are?

https://summit.news/2019/04/18/uk-gulf-w...e-removed/

Bella, horrida bella
et Thybrim multo spumantem sanguine cerno
04-20-2019 10:47 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RexImperator's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Brother Abdul Majeed Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Sargon of Akkad and Count Dancula get introduced to the British press as the new UKIP recruits for the European elections.

Of course they can't stop talking about the infamous tweet from 3 years ago where Sargon told Jess Phillips that he "wouldn't even rape her".
04-21-2019 05:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brother Abdul Majeed's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Roosh's latest post on depopulation (and the big picture of current global politics) Eastside 25 10,727 09-24-2019 03:03 AM
Last Post: crystalcastle
  Anti-Boomer Sentiment: Identity Politics godfather dust 52 10,741 08-31-2019 12:14 PM
Last Post: debeguiled
  Italian Politics and Election Thread Transsimian 6 1,150 08-29-2019 06:20 AM
Last Post: Zagor