Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The path to Civil War 2 (USA)
Jonathan Haidt is pretty level headed, and he’s now saying the USA has about 30 years or less left.

Quote:Liberal multicultural secular democracy is not a natural occurrence for human nature and trends in America suggest there is a “very good chance” the US democracy will fail in the next 30 years, according to the professor of ethical leadership at New York University, Jonathan Haidt.

I can only see the opening paragraph. If anyone has a subscription, please post the whole article.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/...5514a55b5a

The way things are accelerating, I’m not sure we have that long.

It’s time for opinion leaders to start discussing a peaceful divorce for the USA. I want to start seeing articles in the Washington post and New York Times with ideas on how to break apart peacefully. I want to see presidential candidates talking about it.

The USA has become too big to govern and too big to be a united cohesive nation. Too many immigrants from non-European counties have flooded the USA in the past several decades, and our disparate interests have torn us apart.

The USA land mass is huge. I could see several different countries form on the continent. More like Europe with smaller countries across the land mass.

How do you do it? I think the countries are proposed (e.g., Jefferson, Texas Republic etc). The you hold county level referendum where people choose which country they want to be part of. Majority or plurality wins. If you don’t like the new country, then you have to move.

I can see a third party candidate who makes this his focus getting votes from both democrats and republicans who want to split up.

Take care of those titties for me.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019 05:58 PM by Dusty.)
08-10-2019 05:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like Dusty's post:
Samseau, The Black Knight, BlueMark, Leonard D Neubache, aeroektar, Professor Fox, Monty_Brogan, Renzy, N°6, rpg, Isaac Jordan, KnjazMihailo, robreke, MusicForThePiano, Oak
The Black Knight Offline
Alpha Male

(08-10-2019 05:55 PM)Dusty Wrote:  It’s time for opinion leaders to start discussing a peaceful divorce for the USA. I want to start seeing articles in the Washington post and New York Times with ideas on how to break apart peacefully. I want to see presidential candidates talking about it.

The USA has become too big to govern and too big to be a united cohesive nation. Too many immigrants from non-European counties have flooded the USA in the past several decades, and our disparate interests have torn us apart.

The USA land mass is huge. I could see several different countries form on the continent. More like Europe with smaller countries across the land mass.

How do you do it? I think the countries are proposed (e.g., Jefferson, Texas Republic etc). The you hold county level referendum where people choose which country they want to be part of. Majority or plurality wins. If you don’t like the new country, then you have to move.

I can see a third party candidate who makes this his focus getting votes from both democrats and republicans who want to split up.

This is what I've been saying for a while: peaceful separation while we still have some leverage. Whoever comes after Trump given the present course is basically just managing the decline before the ultimate crash and burn without a separation platform.

There is a tiny hope that the democrats will blow their load early and red pill a lot of people and maybe, just maybe, we can get a true MAGA sweep of all branches of government one last time and really undo the damage. But the odds are pretty low. More likely case is we hold the US Senate for another decade of so as the last line of defense. Demographics (and the census 2020 court lost) will make winning the House impossible in the near future.

How to separate is complex/difficult but I think the best approach as of now is split the USA up via cities vs non-cities.

Why?

[Image: Playing-the-Margins.jpeg]

1. Moving people around will be minimized. Less effort/pain = greater likelihood of success.

2. Most liberals want to live in cities. Most conservatives want to live outside the cities.

3. Current cities have overwhelming liberal governments. Current non-city areas usually have overwhelming conservative governments. Like point 1, this would mean less effort/pain since less pieces of the puzzle would have to be re-put back together. And like point 1, this leads to greater likelihood of success.

Add all aforementioned points up and you get a decent solution to a realistic break-up with relative minimal disruption and effort. Plus, stable solid majority respective governments will be in-place already and ensure future stability. Lots of details would have to be worked out but this is a solid foundation starting point I think.

Some other notes:

1. Spiting up via states is damn near impossible; every state is like 40/60, 50/50, or 60/40 DEM to GOP.

2. Some US cities or metro areas with strategic/economic value would have to be retained by Heritage America. A lot of conservatives built those cities and we deserve to keep some of them. Likewise, some open land areas would have to be retained by the United Cities of America (UCA) for food/resource provisions.

3. Strict rules that would strongly repulse and highly offend UCA citizens would need to be in-place to avoid migration contamination issues pre and post-separation. We must avoid situations like the liberal migrations from CA/NY to TX/CO/WA/etc and what that has led to.

This would mean at the Constitutional level of Heritage America (in no order of importance and not all ideas):

a) banning gay marriage and all gay propaganda/PDA/etc.

b) economy center around creating solid middle class sole provider incomes. The legal system would also incentive this and not reward people for blowing up marriages without good cause.

c) restrict voting to men only with possible exceptions for married women. Latter point is up for debate.

d) No dual citizenship allowed. Seems to work for places like Japan, Singapore, and South Korea. Past/current citizenship status and history will be heavily scrutinized. General legal immigration will have high bar. Citizenship will have extreme high bar.

Example: Israeli/USA passport holder with significant political ties to elite jew circles? Denied.

e) Outright ban of any hostile religions. Islam and Judaism being the two big ones. If they want to practice them, they can go back to their respective countries including the UCA.

f) Minimal / no foreign ownership in real estate, media, and other critical sectors allowed.

g) Illegal immigrants will be deported on first offensive. Caned/lashed in a public square in-front of other illegals on second offense. Executed on third offense. Valuable resources will not be wasted on extensive judicial proceedings or imprisoning illegals.

h) social welfare for citizens only.

That should disincentive UCA types, along with other undesirables, from moving to Heritage America.

Bottom line:

This all just a work in progress but is actually possible I think one day. A lot of conservatives and liberals are ready to break-up; it's just a matter of developing a solution where all parties are relatively satisfied. The terms that could peacefully be negotiated in favor of Heritage America will become worse and worse as the demographics favor the liberals over time and they gain more leverage and control. There is a small hope of a mass red pilling that turns the tide around for the USA but it's not very likely; the rot and corruption is simply too deep and spread out now.

To turn things around, Trump/the future GOP leader would have to:

1) Deport all illegals.
2) End birthright citizenship.
3) Strip voting rights of anchor babies going back 50 years; including their kids.
4) Kick out all non-desirable legal immigrants
5) Stop most legal immigration for 20-40 years so assimilation could occur.
6) Get a sizable portion of the white and black communities to wake up.
7) Get the corrupt money/influence out of politics so true grassroots people could realistically run for office.
8) Get the corruption out of the media and stop big tech and big corporate censorship/de-platforming/discrimination.
9) Re-orient the entire economy towards sole providers to encourage more women to stay home and have lots of kids.

How likely is all the aforementioned to happen? We'd be lucky to get 1/4th of the above at best in the current environment and system. Again, the rot is deep and all over the place. And even if we did get some of the above items in the short-term, it will all just get reversed once the demographics gives the DEMS a super-majority across the board eventually.

This is why I say: the GOP should be getting prepared to push a separation platform in the near future. Trump could be the last GOP president and if he can't get anything done due to gridlock/cucks/DEM insanity, he should just throw the towel in and advocate for the separation platform while we still have some leverage and time for a peaceful solution.

If he doesn't, the next GOP leader should for sure. Anything less will just be a band-aid on a gunshot wound. In other words, a waste of time and energy.
08-11-2019 01:20 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like The Black Knight's post:
Samseau, Dismal Operator, Renzy
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

If there is not a balkanisation of the US soon then eventually the dwindling white population will be genocided by jew-coopted hispanics. Once people get wise to the Jew the Jewish hierarchy always attempts to flip the table and bring as much wreck and ruin on their former hosts as possible while jumping ship. As was the case in Germany and Russia, this is done to ensure their former victims are in no position to regain their strength in time to properly fend off the advances of whatever new host they've chosen to attach themselves to like the parasites they are.

White America doesn't have 30 years to get their shit straight. Their choices now are to break away while they have a chance of survival or to simply sit back and hope for the best, eventually ending up like the kulaks.

Ironically in order to secure their existence I think White/Christian America will have to make the correct choice between either God or Libertarianism. The latter has been heretically deified by the usual suspects which seems odd until you realise that they wield it like a cudgel against Christian culture. Old fashioned puritanism is a viable way to purge Christian lands of the satanically infested and draw suitable lines of secession from the evil empire that spreads its tentacles out from Washington DC. Dramatically ramping up mandatory minimum sentences for murderers, pedophiles, deviants and pushers of addiction will cause them to self-exile to blue-hives, securing voting blocs and the safety and well-being of the constituency. Mass boycotts of satanic jewish companies and influencers along with shame campaigns against pseudo-Christian sellouts would foster a return to an orderly society that would quickly stand in stark contrast to the spiraling hells of the seaboard Gomorrahs. This in turn would cement the duality between Christian America and the globohomo regime, creating a natural secessionist desire and fomenting rebellion at a grassroots level.

Jewish control + Libertarianism = liberalism. Nobody has the stomach to get rid of the former and so they must dispose of the latter if they don't want to be dragged to hell. Doing so will form viable battle-lines for the coming conflict between good and evil rather than leaving the forces of good scattered across the land to be picked off a few thousand at a time.

(08-11-2019 01:20 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  ...
This all just a work in progress but is actually possible I think one day. A lot of conservatives and liberals are ready to break-up; it's just a matter of developing a solution where all parties are relatively satisfied.

Ask any liberal committed to "no border, no wall, no USA at all" what they want for the future of the nation.

If they're honest it won't be "secession". It will be the complete eradication of European Christian culture. If you believe as I do that they are driven by the devil who despises Christ with all his heart then you will see their motivations clearly and understand why they have no problem with violent muslims yet hate peaceful Christians with complete abandon. You will also understand why they will accept no solution that allows a European Christian majority to simply separate themselves and live in their own space.

This is one of the red-pills that led me to the God pill. If you learn to love what evil people hate then it comes rather naturally.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 03:20 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
08-11-2019 03:05 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Samseau, Kid Twist, MusicForThePiano
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I think advocating for a peaceful breakup of the USA right now, while conservatives have leverage, is a great idea. The fact is, liberals hate the USA. The US Flag is not flown at the Dem primaries, for example. Democrat states pay more Federal taxes than they receive. There are strong incentives for liberals to be pro-seperation as well.

Unfortunately Black Knight, while I like your idea a lot, I believe the best solution is a breakup along state lines. This is because it is simple enough for people to understand, and reduces the pain of a breakup tremendously. We already have working state governments, and removing the Federal government will reduce the tax burden of Americans and also increase the amount of taxable income for states. For Democrat states, it is a win-win.

Conservatives don't care about money as much as liberals do, they cherish freedom and God, so it is a win-win for them as well. Although there are a lot of Dems and Republicans mixed across the states, in the post-breakup America you will see tons of conservatives and liberals leave states they cannot control and move to states more in line with their tastes.

A great experiment will then begin, with each state adapting new laws and methods. The good states will grow and gradually take over the failed states across America. We will have Europe 2.0, as it was in the post-Roman collapse. It will actually be a renaissance of White culture. Many White groups will flourish in a post-breakup USA, even if few states (if any) become explicitly White since many states will not allow Whites to be persecuted. As long as White Christians aren't persecuted, they tend to flourish over time.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
08-11-2019 09:51 AM
[-] The following 12 users Like Samseau's post:
Dusty, Leonard D Neubache, RaccoonFace, NoMoreTO, Graft, Dismal Operator, Renzy, Kid Twist, HermeticAlly, robreke, MusicForThePiano, Oak
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

By the way - we don't need to 'elect' anyone to breakup the USA. All we need is a 2/3's majority to pass an amendment to the Constitution to disband the Constitution. It can be passed through popular referendum and the rich won't be able to do shit to stop it, just like they couldn't with Trump.

The best thing we can hope for is for Trump to continue to make liberals miserable as fuck, and make them feel like they are "oppressed" or whatever. Round up more illegals, by the tens of thousands - even if only a drop in the bucket of total illegals, it just makes liberals want to disband the Federal government even more. Just do anything you can to encourage Trump to be a hardass against liberals. Then liberal states will vote to disband the USA, and conservatives can then make sure our side votes to disband the USA as well (as we cleaned up our house during the Trump primaries).

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 09:56 AM by Samseau.)
08-11-2019 09:53 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Samseau's post:
Dusty, Leonard D Neubache, RaccoonFace, NoMoreTO, MKE-Ed, Renzy, robreke, MusicForThePiano
aeroektar Offline
Alpha Male

(08-11-2019 09:51 AM)Samseau Wrote:  I think advocating for a peaceful breakup of the USA right now, while conservatives have leverage, is a great idea. The fact is, liberals hate the USA. The US Flag is not flown at the Dem primaries, for example. Democrat states pay more Federal taxes than they receive. There are strong incentives for liberals to be pro-seperation as well.

Unfortunately Black Knight, while I like your idea a lot, I believe the best solution is a breakup along state lines. This is because it is simple enough for people to understand, and reduces the pain of a breakup tremendously. We already have working state governments, and removing the Federal government will reduce the tax burden of Americans and also increase the amount of taxable income for states. For Democrat states, it is a win-win.

Conservatives don't care about money as much as liberals do, they cherish freedom and God, so it is a win-win for them as well. Although there are a lot of Dems and Republicans mixed across the states, in the post-breakup America you will see tons of conservatives and liberals leave states they cannot control and move to states more in line with their tastes.

A great experiment will then begin, with each state adapting new laws and methods. The good states will grow and gradually take over the failed states across America. We will have Europe 2.0, as it was in the post-Roman collapse. It will actually be a renaissance of White culture. Many White groups will flourish in a post-breakup USA, even if few states (if any) become explicitly White since many states will not allow Whites to be persecuted. As long as White Christians aren't persecuted, they tend to flourish over time.

Unfortunately it will never be allowed to happen peacefully, just play it out in your mind and ask yourself if the satanic crime syndicate ruling over the US right now will accept any scenario that involves them not having complete control over the entire continent.

A state/states may even be allowed to succeed peacefully within the next decade, and then have the Syria/Iraq treatment thrown at it to make an example of them.

I don't know what the right path is, I don't know how things will shake out, all I know, given the current environment and the fact that it's worsening by the day, is that nothing positive will be accomplished without hard conflict somewhere along the line.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 10:57 AM by aeroektar.)
08-11-2019 10:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes aeroektar's post:
MKE-Ed
Sherman Offline
True Player

I don't think separation will work. For example, what about air travel? Thanks to the progressives, every time you get on an airplane, there is now a real possibility that you will be sitting next to a mentally ill 300 pound women legally carrying her 40 pound support pig on her lap. There is a recent case of a man who had his face ripped off by the support dog next to his seat. If you have state to state air travel, who decides the rules? There has to be a central authority. You still can't avoid having progressive values shoved on you in a very brutal way.

The solution is for us to win and take control. I believe that the new model for government now is China. They have over a billion people and are keeping the country together with a strong central government. It will be interesting to see how they deal with the Hong Kong thugs. Democracy is bullshit. Even the framers of the Constitution hated the word, and designed a Republic. The current population is too low IQ for even a Republic. China has a government similar to the Roman Empire. Keep in mind that in the Roman Empire, there were still elections, consuls, senators, etc. Even Caesar Augustus would vote for his tribal leader. The Chinese government also has a Constitution that allows it to use its authority to create order, like the current large scale reeducation of their Muslim population.

Rico... Sauve....
08-11-2019 11:08 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Sherman's post:
BlueMark, Monty_Brogan
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

First you would have to throw off the satanic federal government. Then you would have to create a moral regime that's both willing-to and capable-of of putting down the inevitable racial and ideological rebellions.

You can't keep the whole pie any more than the Soviets could when they finally ran out of steam, nor should you want to. The kind of barbarity you would have to engage in to keep a lid on the infected is not socially feasible for team red, nor should it be. Samseau is right that those lands could be won back after the world order shifts and they descend into chaos and depopulation but that's a question for the next generation at best.

As for China being a best-model of practice, sure, if you're willing to ignore the vast sea of horrors they inflict on their own people. Granted they're at least ruled by fellow Chinamen and have a strong national identity but no sane European would want their country to be run like that nor should they.

From here until total decay those on the Right who refuse to accept that morality as defined by the fight against literal evil is the foundation of the greater European civilization will persistently flounder, thinking that if they can just come up with a perfect bunch of rules then religion and state can exist in perfect separated harmony. It's not going to happen. You already have a bill of rights that's persistently ignored so making new rules to effectively govern an immoral peoples is by blatant definition a waste of time.

You will reclaim greatness through God and God alone because your battle is not against poorly worded laws. It's against pure evil.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 11:34 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
08-11-2019 11:25 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Samseau, MusicForThePiano
BlueMark Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Most people won't like the idea of peaceful separation because they're too wedded to the notion of the *United* States. They'd prefer a somewhat dysfunctional status quo to change that might result in an improvement. They prefer their comfort zones.

What a man can be, he must be. --Abraham Maslow
08-11-2019 11:28 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like BlueMark's post:
Graft, kruger41
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

We'd all be better off without paying 25% of our salaries to the Fed, which is used to support indescribable evil. It is impossible to defend our government.

08-11-2019 11:30 AM
[-] The following 12 users Like Samseau's post:
BlueMark, Leonard D Neubache, aeroektar, Graft, BBinger, Renzy, Kid Twist, KnjazMihailo, Professor Fox, Monty_Brogan, Athanasius, MusicForThePiano
Dr Mantis Toboggan Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(08-10-2019 05:55 PM)Dusty Wrote:  Jonathan Haidt is pretty level headed, and he’s now saying the USA has about 30 years or less left.

Quote:Liberal multicultural secular democracy is not a natural occurrence for human nature and trends in America suggest there is a “very good chance” the US democracy will fail in the next 30 years, according to the professor of ethical leadership at New York University, Jonathan Haidt.

I can only see the opening paragraph. If anyone has a subscription, please post the whole article.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/...5514a55b5a

The way things are accelerating, I’m not sure we have that long.

It’s time for opinion leaders to start discussing a peaceful divorce for the USA. I want to start seeing articles in the Washington post and New York Times with ideas on how to break apart peacefully. I want to see presidential candidates talking about it.

The US has only become ungovernable because we've ignored our founding legal structure, specifically the Tenth Amendment. The federal government was only ever intended to handle issues that due to their nature cannot be handled at the state or local level--foreign policy and regulating commerce between the states being the two most important examples--and prevent states from infringing on a limited number of specific basic human rights such as the rights to free speech and religion, right to bear arms, and after the ratification of the 13th Amendment the right to not be enslaved by one's fellow man. Returning to that basic framework would solve 99% of our social problems and is probably the only way to keep the country healthy and intact long-term. It's extremely unlikely we get back there, but it's worth a shot before going to the nuclear option.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!
08-12-2019 11:21 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr Mantis Toboggan's post:
spokepoker, Kid Twist, kruger41
RexImperator Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Quote:prevent states from infringing on a limited number of specific basic human rights

Originally, the Bill of Rights was applied only to the Federal Government.

Bella, horrida bella
et Thybrim multo spumantem sanguine cerno
08-12-2019 11:37 AM
Kid Twist Offline
True Player

(08-12-2019 11:21 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  The federal government was only ever intended to handle issues that due to their nature cannot be handled at the state or local level--foreign policy and regulating commerce between the states being the two most important examples--

It's too bad that the commerce clause already effectively denied any meaning to the 10th amendment via "precedent" from the Supremes, at least supposedly. All the Democrat asshats already joke about this.

Another example of sad, but true.
08-12-2019 09:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Twist's post:
Leonard D Neubache
Sherman Offline
True Player

The Constitution needs to be changed. The Judicial system shouldn't be a coequal branch of government. It was initially assumed that the Judiciary would be the weakest branch of government. In fact, the Constitution doesn't even say that the Supreme Court is the final judge on the constitutionality of laws. The court just seized that power and nobody complained. It is a major source of power for left wing academics who set the culture and ultimately decide the laws. That is why the most liberal progressives turned out to be Nixon appointments, when Nixon thought he was choosing conservatives. There is no longer any states' rights. The Supreme court grabbed that power too.

Rico... Sauve....
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 09:23 AM by Sherman.)
08-13-2019 09:20 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sherman's post:
Kid Twist
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Any Constitutional change at this point will be left-wing driven towards left-wing ends. Most likely the 1A and the 2A would be instantly gone. The Left doesn't even mask their desire in double-speak to get rid of those things now. They're quite open about it.

It's an academic question and something worth thinking about if you were ever in position to influence how a future constitution is written after the dust and ashes settle but currently it's not going to happen.

08-13-2019 09:08 PM
kruger41, It_is_my_time, BBinger
It_is_my_time Online
True Player

The 2 year and 10 year T Bond yields inverted this morning. Heads up, last time this happened was 2007. Economy in the USA looking really bad and Trump/Congress has no plans to fix it, so get ready to baton down the hatches.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2019 07:58 AM by It_is_my_time.)
08-14-2019 07:51 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like It_is_my_time's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Renzy
El Chinito loco Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(08-14-2019 07:51 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  The 2 year and 10 year T Bond yields inverted this morning. Heads up, last time this happened was 2007. Economy in the USA looking really bad and Trump/Congress has no plans to fix it, so get ready to baton down the hatches.

2020 recession looking more likely but in reality an inversion usually precedes market peak by about 2 years. If it follows historical trend then a major peak would be in 2021 and then bear market. If it happens much sooner then Trump is in big trouble.
08-14-2019 11:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes El Chinito loco's post:
robreke
Kid Twist Offline
True Player

We've never had this type of capital inflows looking for a safe haven, that's why you see the inversion. It doesn't mean anything, at least in the way they refer to or are used to. The ECB and Japan are negative and have monetized assets unlike any other time. This time is different, it is a fact, but I mean that in the way that classic application of these same principles is silly. This is proven by the fact that this is the most hated bull market in a long, long time --- and all the experts have been wrong for at least 5 years +

Of course, it will crash and crash hard, it's just that it's funny that it always keeps going a long time so we can make fun of all these "experts."

I can see a 2021 issue but I still say the backbreaker, the real big boy, comes after that.

Either way, Mr. Oliver's momentum analysis says that if the S&P dips below 2631, look out below. He even labeled it a play of the century. What's funny, and he might be right (I'm guessing it doesn't go lower than that line), is that he said if they tested the 2300 level in December, it would also fall ... it got as low as 2351 and immediately bounced to keep growing to where we are today.

Get your passport ready!
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2019 08:49 PM by Kid Twist.)
08-14-2019 08:49 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Kid Twist's post:
Dusty, Samseau, robreke
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/08/the-...elves.html

Quote:The skinsuits show themselves
"Conservative" writer Jennifer Rubin, who has claimed to be a Republican for decades, can't hide her hatred for the God-Emperor or everyone who wants to make America great again as she calls for the burning down of the Republican Party.
Washington Post opinion writer Jennifer Rubin pushed for Americans to work together to "burn down the Republican party" in the hopes of extinguishing any trace of the enthusiasm for President Trump.

Quote:Rubin appeared on MSNBC's "AM Joy" Sunday and said that not only does Trump have to lose in 2020, but there must be a purging of "survivors" who still support the commander-in-chief.

"It's not only that Trump has to lose, but that all his enablers have to lose," she said. "We have to collectively, in essence, burn down the Republican Party."

"We have to level them because if there are survivors -- if there are people who weather this storm, they will do it again."

This is pure projection from a Bolshevik Fake American. The entire neoclown program is to do to America what their predecessors did to Russia, only this time with trannies and pedos.

Look at what organizations this woman has written for: the "Right Turn" blog for The Washington Post. Previously she worked at Commentary, PJ Media, Human Events, and The Weekly Standard. Her work has been published in media outlets including Politico, New York Post, New York Daily News, National Review, and The Jerusalem Post. Almost all of them nominally "right-wing".

But Shapiru, Prager, and Kristol aren't the only false "conservatives". It's been one massive con job, as all of these neoclowns are left-wing Trotskyites seeking the destruction of America and Western civilization.

((([Image: 106-gray__2_.jpg])))

Your annual reminder that civic nationalism is not a viable remedy to being put against a wall and shot.

08-28-2019 08:01 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
911, Samseau, MusicForThePiano, DJ-Matt, Kid Twist
rpg Offline
True Player
Silver Member

The 2020 election run up is going to be savage beyond belief.
I am glad they are running Elizabeth Warren. A psycho like Hillary would draw energy from the mayhem.
08-28-2019 08:08 AM
It_is_my_time Online
True Player

08-30-2019 09:30 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes It_is_my_time's post:
KnjazMihailo
Renzy Offline
Wingman

Is the US more likely to experience The Troubles of Northern Ireland, or the Spanish Civil War?

via https://redstatesecession.org

Quote:…the right-wing presumption of military victory assumes that there will be a “trigger” that will culturally allow actual warfare to take place. However, such a trigger is unlikely to take place, not least because it is in the left’s interests to ensure that it does not. This is why they will likely avoid any potential trigger policies (namely, gun-confiscation bills). Without such a trigger, there will be no real “war,” at least in the conventional sense, and the low-intensity conflict we have been experiencing will continue and escalate with lawfare, psychological warfare, and low-grade political violence, such as Antifa’s domestic terrorism and the Rep. Steve Scalise baseball shooting.

The assumption from the Right that there will eventually be some catalyzing event that will "shock" conservatives into coming together in solidarity to fight an armed conflict against the Left is what will keep the slow boil going...

Quote:The Left will want to “attack” and weaken the Right, but without triggering the military to retaliate or stage a coup. Thus, both the Left and the mainstream Right will not want civil war.

The revolutionary Right are those who think that preventing Washington DC from being ruled by true socialists- economic and cultural socialists)- is worth fighting for. They will want to provoke either

A) a civil war of attrition of tens of millions. Or a war to force tens of millions of US citizens to starvation across the border. God forbid.

B) a coup with the intent of installing a benevolent authoritarian government not dependent on elections.

C) peaceful secession. The secession itself is intended to be peaceful, but to convince the public to choose secession, the Right might beforehand use violent means to provoke catalyzing and clarifying events.

If events got really bad, the mainstream Right might be willing to go for option C or even option B. A fraction of the Left would support option C as well (a fraction already does).

Some conservatives are starting to understand that they are outnumbered and powerless. As more of the mainstream Right discover that they won’t (and haven’t) been able to use elections to prevent unacceptable policies from being enacted, some can be expected to choose one of these three options, and I think they would choose secession over the other options.

How bad will it have to get for the revolutionary Right to get strong or active enough to provoke secession? The problem is that things have been getting worse for decades and we’re boiling like frogs in a pot.

"I'm not like most girls" - most girls

If you have to whine, go drinking alone.
08-30-2019 10:03 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Renzy's post:
Leonard D Neubache, KnjazMihailo
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

When most of the Boomers are dead and no Republican party short of drag-wearing sellouts is capable of courting a Left Wing vote then the center will not be able to hold. Or in other words, when your choices go from "Trump or Bernie" to "Bernie or Kamala" and eventually to "Kamala or Cortez" then white America is going to look toward taking their ball and going home.

The jury is still out on whether they'll be too weak to manage it by then.

08-30-2019 10:27 AM
debeguiled, kruger41, KnjazMihailo
Oberrheiner Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-30-2019 09:30 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Anyone cares to detail the 250 years cycle a bit more ?
08-30-2019 02:03 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oberrheiner's post:
KnjazMihailo
Athanasius Offline
Game Denialist

As whites slide below 50% of the populace in the next 15 or so years, the only way the US hangs together is with an increasingly authoritarian gov't cracking skulls. Like Samseau, I'd prefer peaceful secession... Hispanics get much of the SW and maybe blacks get their Wakanda.

Any state that rights itself is simply going to have to heavily control immigration, because prosperous, conservative areas will draw people who want the benefits of that society and yet will vote to subvert it at the ballot box. This is why I'd prefer to consolidate around a nation people of common ethnicity/religion/culture rather than a purely political entity like a state.
08-31-2019 03:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Athanasius's post:
Kid Twist, Renzy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? RexImperator 734 127,424 09-07-2019 01:00 PM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread Samseau 549 191,750 11-06-2018 11:09 PM
Last Post: Emancipator
  The GOP Civil War Samseau 118 23,856 01-07-2018 08:13 PM
Last Post: Enoch