Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Complaints of Donald Trump thread
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread
Not that Trump or any American should particularly care what I disapprove of unless they see the sense in it, but any war with (presumably) Iran is stupid, unless you happen to be a billionaire zionist sociopath.

Why don't you ask the Iranian men, women and children if they'd prefer America merely bomb them while the Saudis invade with ground troops. They might offer a more relevant insight into whether they'd rather be killed with American bullets fired by American soldiers or American bullets fired by Saudi soldiers. In either case I'm sure they're desperate to be butchered on account of this latest act of terrorism for which an unaffiliated group of militants has already claimed as their doing.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
09-16-2019 07:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
It_is_my_time, Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

(09-16-2019 07:24 AM)Blake2 Wrote:  What if Saudi did the land fighting and US only offered aerial support?
1) Is that feasible considering how shitty their army is?
(As demonstrated in Yemen)

2) Would you still disapprove of that as strongly?

It would be better than the USA taking on all the heavy lifting, but I would still be strongly against it. Because #1, we would be on the side of evil. What they are doing to the people in Yemen is sickening. And #2, we can't afford it. We can't even afford to take care of our citizens, we can't even afford to protect our borders, we can't even afford a 1st world living in a vast majority of the country, but they want to throw away trillions on this disaster. Not at all.
09-16-2019 07:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes It_is_my_time's post:
BBinger
TigerMandingo Offline
Banned

Isn’t the bombing of Yemen being sponsored by the US, though?
09-16-2019 07:45 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like TigerMandingo's post:
It_is_my_time, BBinger
Owl
Gold Member

Nothing the Saudis do gets done without US ZOG approval.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
09-16-2019 07:51 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
It_is_my_time, Handsome Creepy Eel, KnjazMihailo, MichaelWitcoff
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

(09-16-2019 07:45 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  Isn’t the bombing of Yemen being sponsored by the US, though?

Yes, there was out cry here but Trump went out of his way to fight to keep funding the bombing of Yemen. Trump is such a disappointment I forget to even bring it up when listing how many times he is let his base down.
09-16-2019 07:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes It_is_my_time's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

LOL!

09-16-2019 07:56 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like It_is_my_time's post:
Leonard D Neubache, , Enoch, Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger, RDF
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(09-16-2019 07:56 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  LOL!

Haha. The funny thing about the dems is that it's always the non black non white ethnic women who frequently point out what is factually wrong. They aren't afraid to name the Jew or the pieces in that puzzle.

The unfortunate truth is that boomers really are bitches. The even more unfortunate reality is that these dem women would also be worse than Trump overall even if they aren't afraid to point out certain truths.
09-16-2019 08:23 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Enoch, Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger
Owl
Gold Member

If these idiots go through with this then things are going to get really weird.

Unless they can convince the Iranians to bomb Pearl Harbor then you're going to have the psychopathic pro-war Left who you just know is going to be played on some garbage about liberating Iranian faggots while actual Iranians are left scratching their heads.

Meanwhile you're going to have the anti-war Right protesting against their own President and calling him a sellout to the rainbow mafia while the white-boyz in uniform drag their feet saying "aint no Iranian ever called me bigot."

Laugh5

God, what a timeline to be alive in.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019 08:35 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
09-16-2019 08:34 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
It_is_my_time, Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

(09-16-2019 08:34 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  If these idiots go through with this then things are going to get really weird.

Unless they can convince the Iranians to bomb Pearl Harbor then you're going to have the psychopathic pro-war Left who you just know is going to be played on some garbage about liberating Iranian faggots while actual Iranians are left scratching their heads.

Meanwhile you're going to have the anti-war Right protesting against their own President and calling him a sellout to the rainbow mafia while the white-boyz in uniform drag their feet saying "aint no Iranian ever called me bigot."

Laugh5

God, what a timeline to be alive in.

Antifa already counter protests any antiwar protests and the Democrats seem to no longer care about antiwar policies since it is not them or their families who are signed up to fight in the wars. Tulsi is the biggest antiwar politician and she can't get any traction in the Democrat party today. 12 years ago she would have been the star of the Democrat party.
09-16-2019 08:48 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like It_is_my_time's post:
Leonard D Neubache, BBinger, Handsome Creepy Eel
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

This isn't a point against Trump but his twitter feed is just hilarious.

So Iran managed to penetrate a highly observed and protected area of a country it hates and is hated back by it. A country which has CIA and other spooky shit up the ass facing them from its border, alongside the carrier groups stationed there with AWACs, drones and spy satelites flying around.

All with drones from China/Russia.

What has been the budget for RnD for the US these past 2 decades? What is the current military bidget?

So we're faced with two likely outcomes based on the information available to us;

1: False flag committed by the same people behind the tanker attacks

2: The US and NATO are facing a potential foe with the ability to hit strategic targets around it during peace time, strategic targets which cannot go offline less they cause outright chaos in the Western hemisphere because of blowback on the financial sector, consumer goods and food supply.

A foe whose probably bought all sorts of fancy cheap shit from Russia and China for the exact purpose of hurting the US and NATO, along with Israel and Saudi. Remember how OPEC went in dry on Russia at the behest of the US? Do you remember? The Russians do.

The Chinese also dislike the actions of the US towards it.

So which is worse here? False flags or an enemy who can destroy our economies?
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019 09:29 AM by Foolsgo1d.)
09-16-2019 09:28 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
It_is_my_time, Handsome Creepy Eel
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

(09-16-2019 09:28 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  This isn't a point against Trump but his twitter feed is just hilarious.

So Iran managed to penetrate a highly observed and protected area of a country it hates and is hated back by it. A country which has CIA and other spooky shit up the ass facing them from its border, alongside the carrier groups stationed there with AWACs, drones and spy satelites flying around.

All with drones from China/Russia.

What has been the budget for RnD for the US these past 2 decades? What is the current military bidget?

So we're faced with two likely outcomes based on the information available to us;

1: False flag committed by the same people behind the tanker attacks

2: The US and NATO are facing a potential foe with the ability to hit strategic targets around it during peace time, strategic targets which cannot go offline less they cause outright chaos in the Western hemisphere because of blowback on the financial sector, consumer goods and food supply.

A foe whose probably bought all sorts of fancy cheap shit from Russia and China for the exact purpose of hurting the US and NATO, along with Israel and Saudi. Remember how OPEC went in dry on Russia at the behest of the US? Do you remember? The Russians do.

The Chinese also dislike the actions of the US towards it.

So which is worse here? False flags or an enemy who can destroy our economies?

GREAT POST!

I had all sorts of people disagreeing with me when I said China's military would stand toe to toe with us. And I still think it could, but the difference is China is a nation and the USA is an empire and if all things are equal a nation always defeats an empire. Chinese technology has greatly advanced over the last few years and they have hundreds of millions of men to throw at an enemy.

Anyway, great point. Did Iran purchase weapons from Russia/China that are now proven to be superior to our weapons/defense systems OR was this a false flag? Who knows. Which is worse? I'm not even sure, but I know things are getting very bad very fast in the USA.
09-16-2019 09:33 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like It_is_my_time's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Foolsgo1d
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

^^^

You know the easiest way to bring back manufacturing to the U.S.? A war with China.

I haven't discounted the scenario that this is the ultimate end goal here. A massive war in asia again to cull off herds on both side. There are a lot of extremely stupid goy who would sign up to die for this in a heartbeat. Possibly even more than the middle east charades but with a war in Asia it would also give the Jewish overlords of the U.S. plausible deniability.

They could enact longer term policy changes and other "justified" shifts in demographics if the U.S. were rapidly depopulated. Plus war in asia is one of those things that even Jews can sort of disguise as being part of the national interest where even the left and right can come to terms with.

I think this would be disastrous overall for the actual population but it's literally a win/win for the elite in both China and the U.S. At this point I really do see this playing out at some point. It's just too good.
09-16-2019 09:47 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
It_is_my_time, Handsome Creepy Eel, kruger41, BBinger
Graft Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(09-15-2019 06:04 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  Earnings? I don't think you guys realize what collapse means. Collapse means chaos around the globe, unless you are in Russia or China and are of Russian or Chinese citizenship. If you want the wisest decision, you take those earnings and covert them into things that will help you survive without a power grid. Land, ammo, water. And buying land free and clear of a bank loan over the course of 5 to 10 years is a HUGE step.

Like I said, I don't think the US (and subsequently all of civilization) will collapse to the point where you need to take those precautions. Unless there is a nuclear/EMP attack where we can't defend ourselves, modern civilization will always function to some degree. Worst case, even 100-200k USD will give you a lot of breathing room across the globe to start a new life. The odds of your scenario ever occurring I suspect is much less than getting killed by a mass shooter, or getting cancer, hit by a car, etc.

Anyways, I think that Trump has done a lot of things really well, but there are a few glaring errors in his campaign.

Foreign policy: A
Halting Immigration: B+
Destroying/Trolling Liberals and Feminists: A+
Economy/Taxes: B+

Having proper decorum and language as president.
This is a big beef of Trump especially since August, when he told the politicians to "go back to the corrupt countries they came from." This is unnecessarily divisive and I think Scaramucci was right in calling him out for this. It's definitely over the line for a president to say something that racially charged. I'll give him a pass on the "shithole countries" statement but that's because it was not said to the people in public, and I know he was fighting for a better immigration policy to the US. Calling Baltimore names is horrible as well, you can't just insult an entire city of people in a country that you rule over just because you don't like their house Rep.

He has no control over his Twitter presence. Last week he called Chrissy Teigen (who is the most unsufferable twat in the world) "filthy mouth." He's attacked Lebron, the Golden State Warriors, Philadelphia Eagles, and what feels like a new civilian ever week from his Twitter account. He may be in the right if it was civilian to civilian, but it's unbecoming of a President to hurl personal insults from his Twitter account. He's the tough hothead like Sonny from the Godfather when he needs to be a cold and calculating psychopath like Michael. These retorts to celebrities and reporters need to be smoother, without schoolyard insults.

Too much turnover in his administration
Has any of his staff even lasted the full 2.5 years? The amount of turnover is astonishing, especially amongst his core staff, that it gives the impression of constant chaos in the administration.

Poor form in handling the border crisis
The treatment of the migrants being detained at the border is horrible PR for the President. There's no need to detain these people inhumanely for any extender period of time. Let them go, and stop separating families if they are caught. Apprehend them, stop them, and send them back without detaining them in these places.
09-16-2019 10:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Graft's post:
RDF
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

(09-16-2019 10:51 AM)Graft Wrote:  
(09-15-2019 06:04 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  Earnings? I don't think you guys realize what collapse means. Collapse means chaos around the globe, unless you are in Russia or China and are of Russian or Chinese citizenship. If you want the wisest decision, you take those earnings and covert them into things that will help you survive without a power grid. Land, ammo, water. And buying land free and clear of a bank loan over the course of 5 to 10 years is a HUGE step.

Like I said, I don't think the US (and subsequently all of civilization) will collapse to the point where you need to take those precautions. Unless there is a nuclear/EMP attack where we can't defend ourselves, modern civilization will always function to some degree. Worst case, even 100-200k USD will give you a lot of breathing room across the globe to start a new life. The odds of your scenario ever occurring I suspect is much less than getting killed by a mass shooter, or getting cancer, hit by a car, etc.

Anyways, I think that Trump has done a lot of things really well, but there are a few glaring errors in his campaign.

Foreign policy: A
Halting Immigration: B+
Destroying/Trolling Liberals and Feminists: A+
Economy/Taxes: B+

Your last 4 points are well thought out and I commend you for them and the good spirited debate.

We don't know for sure where things are going, and I think you said you are not yet 30. So I have over 10 years of age on you, and in my time and my experiences, not only has the USA gotten consistently worse in all facets in my life time, Trump has not slowed the tide down enough to make a difference for me or the people I know. Will the USA completely collapse or will we be allowed to borrow money forever? I don't know for sure, but I don't want to bet on having to borrow $1 trillion every year just to keep our heads above water.

If I were to rate...

Foreign policy: F - Just a complete disaster. Complete failure and if we start a war with Iran he has to go.

Halting Immigration: F - The dummy gets up there and cheers on legal immigration that is destroying our country and his base knows it and goes silent rather than cheering him.

Destroying/Trolling Liberals and Feminists: C - He is good at it but since he doesn't stand for anything he isn't able to always win what should be an easy battle.

Economy/Taxes: F - Even he admits the economy is a mess and is begging for interest rate cuts to keep the fraud bubble inflated. Well, the #1 problem with the economy is legal immigration destroying the middle class.
09-16-2019 11:03 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like It_is_my_time's post:
, BBinger
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

It is becoming a daily occurrence of Trump doing something that is a disappointment, I guess today he went 2 for 2 with his dumb comments on Iran and now this coming out. What a complete disaster his presidency has been.

09-16-2019 05:38 PM
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

FFCF?

What would you rate Bernie Sanders as president? How many clown world posts can you outdo yourself with?

Get your passport ready!
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019 07:36 PM by Kid Twist.)
09-16-2019 07:36 PM
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

(09-16-2019 07:36 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  FFCF?

What would you rate Bernie Sanders as president? How many clown world posts can you outdo yourself with?

Yes, he has failed on illegal immigration in a shameful amount, even I am stunned at how little he has done on illegal immigration. Then he gets up on stage like a dork and claims we need MORE legal immigration, which is not only completely untrue but is an attack on his base and the entire middle and lower class.

Foreign policy is a disaster, we have to hope he doesn't start a war with Iran after nearly starting a war in Syria.

Economy is a mess and the only fix is to cut off all immigration, legal and illegal and get wages to finally raise v. COL over a long period of time. Even Trump admits the economy is a mess with every tweet complaining about interest rates, which is almost daily.

The Democrats are a joke, even most 5 year olds understand resources are limited, the Democrats seem to not understand this.
09-16-2019 08:14 PM
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

At least Dubya had the WMD excuse and 9/11. Tulsi is correct, Trump made a huge mistake

09-17-2019 07:07 AM
, Handsome Creepy Eel, Suits
PharaohRa Offline
Kingfisher

For any movement to succeed, you must rid yourselves of the following people:

The incompetent and arrogant
The saboteurs
The subversives
The "dread-spreaders" (Chicken Little types)

To the black pillers bitching and moaning about Trump not doing everything you exactly want at every moment in time in perfect fashion accordingly, I have a question that I want to honestly ask you:

Why do you think that if we burn everything down (or do exactly as you want to the letter without thinking about the big picture), all of you think that you all will be successfully able to climb the ladder of chaos and set things back to the way they should be?? Don't you think that (((they))) and their Freemason/Illuminati/Cabal/Secret Society/Black Nobility/(whatever club) partners have not anticipated that move via subverting the political environment and are purposely manipulating the easily suggestible such as yourselves to spread dread and fear sabotaging the movement without thinking what is going on overtly and covertly? I suggest more fact-finding, research, patience, going out of the "bubble" and reading between the lines before making any hasty judgment calls.

Think about what I just wrote and maybe it will make sense to you.
09-17-2019 09:15 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like PharaohRa's post:
spokepoker, Samseau
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

(09-17-2019 09:15 PM)PharaohRa Wrote:  For any movement to succeed, you must rid yourselves of the following people:

The incompetent and arrogant
The saboteurs
The subversives
The "dread-spreaders" (Chicken Little types)

To the black pillers bitching and moaning about Trump not doing everything you exactly want at every moment in time in perfect fashion accordingly, I have a question that I want to honestly ask you:

Why do you think that if we burn everything down (or do exactly as you want to the letter without thinking about the big picture), all of you think that you all will be successfully able to climb the ladder of chaos and set things back to the way they should be?? Don't you think that (((they))) and their Freemason/Illuminati/Cabal/Secret Society/Black Nobility/(whatever club) partners have not anticipated that move via subverting the political environment and are purposely manipulating the easily suggestible such as yourselves to spread dread and fear sabotaging the movement without thinking what is going on overtly and covertly? I suggest more fact-finding, research, patience, going out of the "bubble" and reading between the lines before making any hasty judgment calls.

Think about what I just wrote and maybe it will make sense to you.

This is far more "black pilled" than anything the so called "black pillers" write here. Your question makes it sound like any attempt to save ourselves and our families will be subverted and stopped and all hope is lost. That might be true, but in this thread I am simply focusing on Trump and his constant bad decisions.

We are nearly 3 years into Trump's presidency and nothing has been accomplished. It isn't about Trump not doing everything we want, it is about him doing just one simple thing, like firing his son in and law and daughter.
09-18-2019 08:01 AM
TigerMandingo Offline
Banned

Trump supporters are starting to sound like the extreme leftists they despise - just substitute “racist” and “sexist” with “bitter blackpillers” and “haters”.
09-18-2019 08:39 AM
Owl
Gold Member

The stink of their desperation is growing thick in the air. As noted earlier, they neeeeed everyone to tow the same line in order to maintain the illusion.

If we "blackpillers" were really mean we could build a stellar case that Trump is not actually incompetent but literally a traitor to his people who went into the election with ill intent. That he tricked us all.

We're actually being quite diplomatic about this, and if you don't like it take your delusions back to the echo-chamber in the main Trump thread. I got this thread renamed so we wouldn't have to play this stupid game.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 09:07 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
09-18-2019 09:03 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
It_is_my_time
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

edit; I apologize, my keyboard sucks, my fingers are dumb like my brain, but I don't want to correct this mess, now
read it at your will.

(main shit now)
I have been kind of holding off, I guess as far self-description goes, I would be... grey pilled? I mean, I voted for Obama in 08', didnt do shit in '12 -cause fuck romney, then voted trump in '16.
I voted oboma to get out of the war9S, -only one really (iraq) then) then was like fuckit cause romnay after, but overall I was for getting out of all the IR-conflicts, afghanistan I was cool with cause get them tali's and what not, but that lead to my hearing disabiltyies, but whatever) but overall, I didnt want to be iunvolved with iraq/etc so I voted oboma.

Now, Since I been in the work force horsing my way through the field, I legit voted Trump, that feller knew money, and well, that makes the world revolve on its axis. I legit believed in his promise to build that muthafuckin wall, and bring down the democrat illocracy (I'm sorry for simplifying it, but i'm a fairly simple dumbshit).

Ok, now fast forward to today, I know there aint no WALL, but come on, even I knew it weren't gonna be as easy as that. I knew there were tons of hurdles for a president to actually DO what trump was sayin.
And yet- I still perseveered in believin what he told me, and he was the damndest first president to actually deliver.
Now, I KNEW it wasnt gonna be easy pie, I KNEW he was spouting some hard shit, but for reals I believed.
NOW, I seen all the craziness and absolute horseshit that he had to straight-up fuckin fight, to even get the simplest dumb fuck shit DONE(-dude, he got it DONE, wrote up in the books-DONE).

I straight up prolly would have killt myself if I had to face what he did, EVERY single godamn media chicken head fightin him 24/7 with all their channels power behind them, that shits straight razor hardcore, I don't think any single man could've faced that malarky that he went through. That's like 1000k rape accusations 24/7 (but with senate horseshit, you know?) They were even trying to Impeach him for using bad words or "being mean" kinda shit.

Listen, I know he ain't the best most honest, most pure of us, but godamn if he ain't trying the hardest. I didn't even know his kind of fight against the tv power was possible til he done it. They been raggin him straight up 24/7/356/4 godamned years straight, and he still plays them like the bitches they are, and it is absolootin amazing every time I see one of his crazy twitters directed TO THEM specifically. And they eat it up like chickens to seed. It is the most terrifying and hilariously wonderful thing I ever seen. -Terrifying in their power of conjunction, and hilarious in him toyin with their singularity.

Ok, I don't mean to be prattling like abitch and shit, so here's my thing: Trump is fighting like a mutherfucker, trying to get the simplest shit done that any other president wouldnt have no problems gettin done, And here he is ACTUALLY gettin that shit straight up done (taxes) and built (wall). This dude had to jump through some hoops that I didnt even know existed till he jumped them.

It's ridiculous the craziness and absolute horse shit that he had to go through to get the simplest shit done that any other president could've done if they ain't been measly mouthed, but he's talks tough, and to this godamnt day I fuckin believe his shit.

All I'm trying to say is, look at what he DONE!!!!, -and see the goat muck he had to wade through to get even the singlest dumb shit passed. Remember it ain;'t him neggin on his promises, it's those fuckin rats in the congress and judiciary fuckin OUR shit up.
He shouldnt even should have been able to win in 2016, he's a godamn celebrity personality, reality tv show host, WTF? for reals though?!?! Godamn BrAD PITT could have won the presidency if had had run with the platform of simple stupidity.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 09:05 AM by spokepoker.)
09-18-2019 09:03 AM
Rotten Offline
Robin

The one overarching criticism of Donald Trump that is fair is that, in Washington, personnel is policy.

Donald Trump didn't pack every agency, staff position, and appointed position full of MAGA people. He chose people from the existing pool instead. The rare exceptions, like that woman at Education or Ben Carson at HUD, have been fantastic.

I was watching the SJW TV show "Billions," and they had a plot where the appointed-by-the-President District Attorney goes into open rebellion against the President, trying to entrap Cabinet officials in manufactured scandal. Art imitates life. Probably two thirds of the government is in open rebellion against Trump. There are no MAGA people to report this to the president, much less keep a lid on things. At best, you have retread Bushites who still respect National Review.

The people that the president has delegated control over personnel to have failed the movement.
09-18-2019 09:53 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rotten's post:
It_is_my_time, Leonard D Neubache
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

There is a lot of debate about the wall on this thread and the other thread.

#1) A wall is a waste of money. A wall does almost 0 good. All a wall is in the end is a symbol of Trump and when the demographics change and the Democrats take over they will tear that wall down and celebrate it like the Berlin Wall destruction. One last slap in the face of the middle class tax paying Americans.

#2) A wall does no good if there are already 40,000,000 illegals in the USA who are sucking our tax base dry and reproducing 3:1 v. tax paying citizens.

If Trump were serious about illegal aliens he wouldn't even have to lift a pen. He could just follow the laws on the book. Go after sanctuary cities, use the laws that punish business owners for hiring illegals and use E-Verify.

But it appears he isn't serious about the problem and the reason really doesn't matter.
09-18-2019 10:05 AM
Suits, Leonard D Neubache,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Donald Trump thread Samseau 94,284 26,876,007 Yesterday 04:41 PM
Last Post: Cr33pin
  The Trump China Policy Thread Arado 540 147,526 10-22-2019 10:15 PM
Last Post: Wutang
  The Trump Nostalgia Thread beta_plus 1 1,192 08-14-2019 10:55 PM
Last Post: Roosh