I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Online Openers That Will Work on Virgins and Former Virgins Alike
godzilla Offline
Alpha Male

Online Openers That Will Work on Virgins and Former Virgins Alike
If I am violating any of the new rules, even though they aren't in effect yet, let me know, I will modify the post. This is meant to be in accordance.

First off, there are plenty of sites that cater to just conservatives. Never seen a Christian Mingle commercial. I know a guy who met his wife there. Secondly, the app Hinge has filters where you can find girls by certain religions or by girls who don't drink. However, at least where I'm at in New York, girls who don't drink are often former drinkers and should be avoided.

Question: "Godzilla..how do you know these work on virgins?" Because I was able to date a 7 Argentinian virgin, let's call her Jennifer. Jennifer was 29 at the time (I think I was 32). She came to my apartment on our second date and told me "Soy virgin Godzilla". After that, I cut her off, as I honestly felt guilty dating her. (True story. Promise)

Sexual openers: Sexual innuendo openers are only effective on girls below your value. Also, if you're looking marriage with a woman from the internet, you shouldn't open her with something sexual as this will give the perception that all you're looking for is sex from her. She will reject you instantly.

So I've saved some openers that I've used over the years to help you enhance your online game. Feel free to use any of them, but if you live in New York, that's lame that you're using my lines.

Scenario: Girl mentions in her profile she likes a celebrity, athletic. Some apps have a high school crush or dream date.

Opener: You know a lot of people say I look exactly like {insert name}.

Notes: Works better when you look nothing like the person

Scenario: Girl has travel photos and where it is.

Opener: {country} seems awesome. Tell me about your trip.

Notes: Using “Tell me more about that” is an open-ended effective to get people to talk. More effective in person. Also if you travel a lot, you'll have a lot to talk about.

Scenario: Girl has great hair

Opener: As a man with great hair. I'm super jealous of yours.

Notes: Works well if you’re bald.

Scenario: Girl’s profile mentions she’s competitive, likes or is good at something

Opener: Will play in one on one in {sport}. Loser kisses winner on the cheek. (loser pays if you want to keep it light)

Scenario: Tall girls

Opener “Our combined height when we get married will produce the next Michael Jordan”

Scenario: Girl has some kind of mantra, deep quote, etc.

Opener “My mantra is that it's not worth winning if you can’t win big” (just made this up no confirmation if this works.)

All you get is 5 openers from me. I encourage others the post their openers and I think eventually we will use every opener that's funny and girls will maybe accept a simple "Hi".

I hope your next date leads to a fulfilling relationship. Best of luck.
05-25-2019 04:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like godzilla's post:
Built to Fade, alchemical

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best openers (day/night game) for shy girls finalstep 4 1,603 09-11-2018 11:47 AM
Last Post: kaotic
  Ballet Dancers: Perhaps A Source of Virgins and Feminity NYRangers2 29 12,750 01-18-2018 01:29 PM
Last Post: Heart Break Kid
  When 19 year old virgins won’t put out WannaBang 20 10,032 01-14-2018 12:10 PM
Last Post: WannaBang