Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

It's possible to run game on a girl when she is with his mother?
Levaduro Offline
Game Denialist

It's possible to run game on a girl when she is with his mother?
Today I was on the beach and I saw a cute foreigner in her early 20s. She was accompanied by a woman who was around 50 (I guess it was his mother). She was staring me from time to time but I didn't know how to open since her mother was there.

Any advice?

I can't edit the title. I wanted to say with her mother lol
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 12:41 PM by Levaduro.)
07-16-2019 12:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
wwtl Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: It's possible to run game on a girl when she is with his mother?
Of course it is. I'm currently running social circle game with a girl who is always with her mother each time we meet.

Initially I focused on the mother, building a friendly connection to her. This worked well, because my age is much closer to the mother's age than to the daughter's. I deliberately ignored the IOIing daughter (with an "it's just her little child" mindset) during the first meetings up to the point where I gave the mother my number (which of course got shared as I intended).

I continued to run the "mature mom is a much more interesting person to talk to" strategy until the daughter craved attention on her own and the focus shifted over to her. At that point mom knows what's up and doesn't interfere with her daughter's interests keeping in the background.

All this developed more or less naturally, I'm nowhere near being experienced running well calibrated game, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
07-16-2019 03:52 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like wwtl's post:
Latan, PapayaTapper, roberto, Jones, BBinger
Levaduro Offline
Game Denialist

(07-16-2019 03:52 PM)wwtl Wrote:  Of course it is. I'm currently running social circle game with a girl who is always with her mother each time we meet.

Initially I focused on the mother, building a friendly connection to her. This worked well, because my age is much closer to the mother's age than to the daughter's. I deliberately ignored the IOIing daughter (with an "it's just her little child" mindset) during the first meetings up to the point where I gave the mother my number (which of course got shared as I intended).

I continued to run the "mature mom is a much more interesting person to talk to" strategy until the daughter craved attention on her own and the focus shifted over to her. At that point mom knows what's up and doesn't interfere with her daughter's interests keeping in the background.

All this developed more or less naturally, I'm nowhere near being experienced running well calibrated game, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

what openers would you recommend me?
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 09:35 AM by Levaduro.)
07-17-2019 09:34 AM
Jones Offline
Chubby Chaser

wwtl pretty much nailed it with not making the interaction about the girl you like.

Walk up and ask a question, like innocently looking for something on the beach.

After being down south recently and harassed by the beach sales people, nothing worse than feeling like someone is trying to sell you something...

(Unless you go there wanting to be sold something)

I'd frame it as the older one is really is sister - makes her feel younger, get her on your good side.
07-17-2019 06:55 PM
Hombre de hielo Offline
Beta Orbiter

Only if you're rich or prettier than the woman you're interested in!
07-18-2019 06:37 PM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Yes - age difference however cannot be too high and you have to be courteous around the parents.
07-20-2019 07:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tinder game: girl goes cold after number close the Thing 18 4,010 02-19-2019 03:40 AM
Last Post: felix_vagabondo
  34 year old single mother.. need input. Knowledge Seeker 62 28,051 04-04-2016 04:14 PM
Last Post: XPQ22
  How to Game a Girl as She Enters a Store? nidall 3 3,974 12-14-2015 12:07 PM
Last Post: topdog