I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

TechLead (Youtuber) Talks About His Divorce
iThinkThereforeIam Offline
Banned

RE: TechLead (Youtuber) Talks About His Divorce
If she just went off and just ghosts him for life he hit the jackpot. He can file for annulment due to abandonment I think and that will be it.

Yes it might tear his heart out not to see his kid but divorce rape will destroy most men's life completely, although he seems cool with his parents who seem to have some money.

With his dull as a rock personality he should be happy not to have ended up as an incel...
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 12:43 PM by iThinkThereforeIam.)
08-04-2019 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like iThinkThereforeIam's post:
pitbullowner, Vincent Chase, jordypip23, spokepoker, Speculation
void Offline
Pelican

If there is really just 1 year in between, dude take a break

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 12:45 PM by void.)
08-04-2019 12:44 PM
jordypip23 Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(08-04-2019 12:41 PM)iThinkThereforeIam Wrote:  If she just went off and just ghosts him for life he hit the jackpot. He can file for annulment due to abandonment I think and that will be it.

Yes it might tear his heart out not to see his kid but divorce rape will destroy most men's life completely, although he seems cool with his parents who seem to have some money.

With his dull as a rock personality he should be happy not to have ended up as an incel...

I would watch some of his videos in the past (like OP) too but agree that his personality seems to be dull as a rock hah. Maybe that's why the wife left him heh.

Jokes aside I do wish the guy the best of luck & hope he becomes more red pilled and relies less so on $ as a crutch in dealings with people. I'm pretty sure he lives in northern California where a guy with his profile can surely find other women to date (probably a decent amount from his own ethnic / demographic background as well).

He is correct that the biggest victim in all of this is his son. Hopefully there is some way that he can maintain some sort of relationship with the son moving forward.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 01:01 PM by jordypip23.)
08-04-2019 01:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jordypip23's post:
spokepoker
WalterBlack Offline
Ostrich

Never heard of this guy but I watched the video. I’m on the same page as Simeon Starlight and Vincent chase regarding this guy. I think he's a moron.

Buying women gifts is a waste of time. I never buy women gifts, I never get them flowers. My gift to them is my time. If they’re cool with that then that’s fine, if they want me to buy them shit then I drop them.

I used to work with a Persian guy who told me that he wanted to buy an expensive car so he could attract women. I said to him,"A woman who wants to know you because of what you drive is not worth knowing".

The guy isn’t very traditional and he doesn’t have things under control. If he was traditional, he wouldn’t have made the video – what happens between him and his ex-wife is a private issue. He's shown his true colours just by making the video. In most Asian cultures family issues should be kept in-house.

I have a Korean-American friend who was married to a woman from Korea. She turned out to be bipolar and accused him of sexually abusing their daughter. They divorced and she took the daughter back to Korea. He hasn’t seen his daughter in 4 years. He’s since remarried to a divorced Chinese FOB with a kid. He’s now raising her kid and doesn’t see his own kid.

(08-01-2019 11:51 AM)christpuncher Wrote:  It's beating a dead horse to point out to redpill men how risky marriage and kids is... What's the solution, don't do it?

The new realization, some other colour of pill, is that this is exactly the behavior (((they))) want from you, to give up.

History is littered with an infinite number of forgotten men who had perfectly good reasons to avoid having children. (War, crushing tyranny, extreme poverty, plague, starvation, etc.) "Divorce rape" doesn't even make the top 50 list of risks/hardships your ancestors went through to bring you here.

What's with blaming Jews for everything? Jewish marriages are also a disaster - nearly every Jew I know in LA has a messed up family.

I think a man has to be married unless he wants bastard kids. He has to choose the right wife. If I ever do get married, I'll probably get a village girl from India whose family has been vetted by relatives.

Quoting myself from another thread:

Quote:Indian culture is very red-pill when it comes to choosing the ideal wife, here’s some bare basics of what a wife should be like. A lot of this stuff is universal to all Asian cultures.
  • She must be physically attractive, young, and of fertile age
  • She cannot be divorced - If she's had one divorce, she may be willing to go through another one
  • She cannot be a single mother – A man shouldn’t be raising somebody else’s kids
  • She shouldn’t smoke, drink or do drugs
  • She must respect her parents - a sign of class and good manners
  • Her parents are not divorced – If her parents are divorced, she might think about it too
  • Her siblings are not divorced - If any of her siblings are divorced, she might think about it too. They have to be in stable marriages.
  • She cooks and cleans for her family
  • She’s a virgin – this is to make sure she hasn’t ridden the cock carousel
  • She wants children and she’s willing to give up work to raise children – her career comes second to family life
  • She has good manners and is well spoken
  • She cannot come from a family where anybody has been to prison – this is a sign of shitty family
  • She must respect her future husband's close and extended family
  • She must always keep any issues with her future husband and family “in house”, and not gossip about it to others since this is disrespectful
  • She must treat her future husband well. Be nice to him and cook for him
  • She must treat any guests that come to the house well. Offer them drinks and food.
Ignoring the virgin requirement (which is almost impossible in this day and age) - how many western women could meet even half of the above?!
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 03:22 PM by WalterBlack.)
08-04-2019 03:10 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like WalterBlack's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, jordypip23, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, wwtl, eradicator, Perspicacity, njimko22
mr_ks Offline
Sparrow

His videos are good because they are an insight into the Tech community. Otherwise actual workers like people here have few voices for themselves. The views of the worker and professional are important for society. Jesus was a carpenter, and there is the famous Kaveh The Blacksmith from Iranian literature. The videos and comments section seem the closest thing to me to a professional guild.

I agree he comes across blue-pilled in the video, but hes videos are normally about tech, and working in tech, there he seems more red-pilled with career and money.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 03:54 PM by mr_ks.)
08-04-2019 03:16 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like mr_ks's post:
jordypip23, BlueMark
pitbullowner Offline
Robin

(08-04-2019 12:12 PM)questor70 Wrote:  There are guys who are really successful with women but are terrible at managing their careers. Life is a tradeoff like that. When you put all your energy in one area, the other suffers. The guy's intelligence is all in the career domain, not interpersonal. That's what his channel is all about. How to manage your career and personal finance. Leading a good life is more than just that, as he's discovered.

I've known dudes that were complete bums that couldn't work an honest day in their life and somehow always managed to have their friends and girlfriends pay their way for everything and had a lot of respect in their social circles. Whether they did illegitimate income sources isn't the question...but I used to be the polar opposite of these folks, I'm currently aiming for a balance of a middle ground between the two.

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My newly crafted Twitter handle
08-04-2019 03:28 PM
Dirtyblueshirt Offline
Robin

He posted a follow-up video today:

He mentions he will probably get fleeced, and that he has already met with a lawyer. He admits his wife was a gold digger, and that he was blinded to this early in his relationship when everything was "lovey-dovey". There is discussion on finance and family law, and you really get to see how naive this guy is about this stuff, like how he didn't want to get a pre-nup because it would "ruin the mood".

The best part is probably near the end, where he responds to viewer comments/questions from the last video. Some highlights:
-He contacted his wife, and she said he is NOT allowed to visit her and the kid in Japan.
-He knows what she did is probably illegal (Hague convention law), but doesn't want to pursue it because he doesn't want to cause trouble.
-He's starting to feel the pain of lawyer's fees.
08-06-2019 12:22 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Dirtyblueshirt's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, jordypip23, Vincent Chase, Benoit, bacani
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

< No surprise there. We saw the Blue Pill Beta a mile away. It does not matter that he is not the extroverted lively one. Game-wise he would become the strong silent one with a dry humor - on top of cash - that would have put him in a different sexual market level. If he added some weightlifting as a hobby instead of some soy-sport, then he would be a veritable sex-god - using essentially his learned job/career/business-acumen and applying them to Game and Red Pill. He should have gotten a prenup for sure and she is certainly a super-bitch not letting him even see the kid. He can fight jack-shit, because even Japan will have her back and can make up any crap she wants - it would take serious money to break through that. Essentially he gave his kid to an unstable single mother and will see her kid maybe at age 12/13 when it's hard to control the lack of contact.

Edit - took a look at his recent utterings. Jeez - gotten worse - he said that he "is forced to go MGTOW". So somewhat RedPilled, but denying Game and anything that would ensure his future relationships going much better. And the damage financially is limited to 3000$/mo child support and then some alimony and property share - that is hardly a lot. He will live for sure.

My guess that his MGTOW path is referring to the fact that he has no idea how to make a future relationship work and he may not afford multiple single mammas. Sad.... someone should send him a Rollo Bible or some Roosh works.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019 01:30 PM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
08-06-2019 01:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
jordypip23
How Many Bothans Offline
Pigeon

I'm going to be honest. I still have the goal of getting married and having a family. I still feel there are some women out there who legitimately want that as well and refuse to accept most of what modern day feminism tries to instill in them. But I don't think I can shirk my responsibility to 'be fruitful and multiply' because too many women today are shitheads.

The three things I will look for to keep from being the guy in this video are

1) a woman who has faith in God and doesn't just go to church one day a week to prove she's not going to hell.

2) a woman whose goal in life, first and foremost, is to take care of her family.

3) a woman who has never set foot in a college or University.

Ok, that last one is probably not possible. But if she set foot in a college or University and said to herself "OMG this place is so wicked. I better get back to daddy's farm and wipe this from my memory", that would be sufficient. ?
08-06-2019 04:57 PM
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

Wow. He mentions MGTOW at the end. I guess he's catching up on red-pill after the fact. I don't relate to his passivity as far as letting her run off with the kid. In my divorce I fought and won full custody. This guy is intelligent and he makes polished videos but he has no spine when it comes to women. Some things are worth fighting for.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019 07:44 PM by questor70.)
08-06-2019 07:44 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like questor70's post:
doc holliday, bacani, SilentOne, pitbullowner
SilentOne Offline
Robin

(08-06-2019 07:44 PM)questor70 Wrote:  Wow. He mentions MGTOW at the end. I guess he's catching up on red-pill after the fact. I don't relate to his passivity as far as letting her run off with the kid. In my divorce I fought and won full custody. This guy is intelligent and he makes polished videos but he has no spine when it comes to women. Some things are worth fighting for.

I agree that he should fight for his child. The sad thing here is that it may not even be his child, possibly false paternity. The first thing he should do is fly out there, get a DNA test, and then bring the child back here if he is indeed the father.
08-08-2019 07:41 PM
Hawk
Gold Member

(08-06-2019 07:44 PM)questor70 Wrote:  Wow. He mentions MGTOW at the end. I guess he's catching up on red-pill after the fact. I don't relate to his passivity as far as letting her run off with the kid. In my divorce I fought and won full custody. This guy is intelligent and he makes polished videos but he has no spine when it comes to women. Some things are worth fighting for.

Red Pill without Game leads you to even greater tears.

"She has to like me for who I am now."
"Game does not work."
"I should not change because of women."

Those are common misconceptions - the reality is that it's just tweaking certain patterns that you were taught badly by society. Society and relationships are female-centric and they require full adherence to strict old-generation family/marriage laws. Men in our times cannot operate on that. Thus every man just has to get the existing masculine beast out of him - at least to some degree. You become a stronger version of yourself just as the guy reached certain goals in his career by becoming better in those fields. He did not stop learning from age 16 onwards saying: "A company should hire me the way I am for that great job!" It's sad because he does not realize that the very same things were done to him by social/male-female conditioning and he has to re-learn that.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019 03:37 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
08-09-2019 03:32 AM
[email protected] Offline
Pelican

She gets to illegally kidnap and deny child access from Japan AND legally fleece him in the USA with divorce rape!? How does that even work, seriously.
08-09-2019 08:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post:
balybary Offline
Pelican

He doesn't give much information about his ex-wife, except that she is Japanese and didn't get along with his parents.

My weirdest girlfriend was Japanese, a very unpredictable woman. My sample of Japanese girlfriend is limited to her, so not very representative, but I have read many stories of "the Japanese wife who suddenly throw her Western companion like a garbage"

I don't know from which country TechLead's parents come from?
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019 08:51 AM by balybary.)
08-09-2019 08:47 AM
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

As far as saying he should fight for his child or never should have allowed it to happen:
-seems like his wife planned it carefully. One day she just took off.
-separated fathers have no standing to get access to their child in Japan. If mother and child have made it to the land of the rising sun, she can call the police if he shows up and get him physically removed from the vicinity.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.
08-09-2019 09:14 AM
911 Offline
Crow

I think he's probably Chinese American, 2nd generation. Chinese in-laws can be very difficult to get along with, one of my best friends who is Irish, great guy and nearly a perfect father, married a Chinese American and had some issues with his in-laws. He's managed to iron things out eventually but it can definitely be a source of marital instability.

I think Japanese people have a complex of superiority vs Koreans and Chinese, so that might have also been a small factor.

λ ό γ ο ς
08-09-2019 10:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 911's post:
balybary
911 Offline
Crow

(08-04-2019 03:10 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  ...

What's with blaming Jews for everything? Jewish marriages are also a disaster - nearly every Jew I know in LA has a messed up family.

Modern feminism has been weaponized to destroy the family and atomize individuals, making them easier to control. Divorce laws and a culture of sexual promiscuity leading to people being slaves to their impulses are also part of this control matrix.

You don't have to look very hard to find a strong tribal and anti-Christian element to this nefarious social engineering plan.

λ ό γ ο ς
08-09-2019 10:36 AM
Manbeline Offline
Woodpecker

I like the message that men have to remove the female engineering out of their heads to relearn how to be a man. It's very refreshing and it feels natural, which is the point. I had to kick a lot of single-mother, feminist habits, mostly from desperation, but then I sharpened them. What sucks is that I now know all the signals and social cues I missed back in college, and if I had another chance, I would be killing it with all the girls around me. Felt like such a fool. Ah well, regret.
08-09-2019 11:02 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Manbeline's post:
Simeon_Strangelight
BlueMark Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(08-04-2019 12:12 PM)questor70 Wrote:  There are guys who are really successful with women but are terrible at managing their careers. Life is a tradeoff like that. When you put all your energy in one area, the other suffers. The guy's intelligence is all in the career domain, not interpersonal. That's what his channel is all about. How to manage your career and personal finance. Leading a good life is more than just that, as he's discovered.

I agree with this from experience. Working in the software tech field requires a lot of mental energy and focus. It makes it very hard to learn something completely unrelated like the red pill and then discard your old beliefs.

Most of my coworkers, despite their high intelligence and income, don't leverage that into having very interesting lives outside of work.

On the flip side, my desire to have a more interesting life outside of work over the past few years has probably set me back in my career.

What a man can be, he must be. --Abraham Maslow
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019 11:16 PM by BlueMark.)
08-10-2019 10:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlueMark's post:
billbudsocket
Swordfish1010 Offline
Banned

(08-01-2019 02:33 PM)mr_ks Wrote:  
(08-01-2019 02:21 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  I wonder if there was a fundamental compatibility issue with his wife.

In any case it is beyond foul if she is about to run overseas with their kid. I need to watch this video later when I get a chance.

I doubt it's a 'compatibility' issue. He is right about it being related to money. Many people that use their careers and financial success to define themselves end up with similar problems. It is all very shallow and superficial. He talks about it in the videos.
Many successful people find their entire identity in work and don’t have a real personality outside of it. They would be better suited focusing less on their ego and more finding their true self.
08-11-2019 02:18 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swordfish1010's post:
Vincent Chase
Hawk
Gold Member

One current-day pick-up-artist who still continues his job in his 40s had a similar job to this Youtuber. He was a prematurely balding IT guy in his late 20s and he hadn't had a girlfriend his life. All the women he met were telling him that "there was no chemistry". He was really a hopeless Gamma case even below the attraction level of the guy here.

Then he found Game and went to the courses in the US, because that was in the day when there was little online content. He approached thousands of women and bedded hundreds within a short period of time. He only shaved his hair and worked out a bit in the gym, dressed better - that was the extent of his outer changes. Countless women suddenly said that they had "great chemistry" with him - and fast.

That bloke going MGTOW is a sad end-point of the story.
08-11-2019 02:47 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
BlueMark, Aurini, Vincent Chase, bacani, eradicator, Sankt Michael
Speculation Offline
Kingfisher

I see this happening time and again. Guys devote their whole lives towards earning more money, working 60+ hour weeks and neglecting other aspects of themselves (including social nuance), but acting superior to the plebs that earn an average wage.

Then after earning all that money they make a horrible choice for a wife (gold diggers), or don't spend time with their family and end up losing everything.

What is the point of burning the candle at both ends your whole life only to have it taken from you?

All of that min-maxing and lifestyle tailoring to eke out an extra 2% of productivity, holidays sacrificed, only to end up back where you started.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 06:26 AM by Speculation.)
08-11-2019 06:25 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Speculation's post:
BlueMark, mr_ks, bacani, Zenta
TorontoRocks Offline
Sparrow

OP, thanks for introducing me to TechLead, now addicted to his videos.

Here is his latest about travelling alone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiPwc_nPHYo&t=243s
08-12-2019 04:24 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like TorontoRocks's post:
Zenta, bacani
Zenta Offline
Robin
Gold Member

(08-12-2019 04:24 PM)TorontoRocks Wrote:  OP, thanks for introducing me to TechLead, now addicted to his videos.

Here is his latest about travelling alone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiPwc_nPHYo&t=243s

Good video, thanks for sharing. However my only reluctance in watching videos about traveling alone or being alone from a feller like him, is that he has 459k subs on youtube. I could be wrong but I feel like his level of loneliness is a bit different than mine where my social media is only the few friends I have. At least he would be kept busy with people reaching out to him. My alone time is literally just me.

However as he states he felt empty and lonely and I think those feelings feel the same for everyone.
08-12-2019 05:24 PM
Lazuli Waves Offline
Pigeon

Wife in UAE seeks divorce because husband loves her a lot, doesn't argue with her
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae/fujaira...with-her--

The woman sought divorce from her husband at the Shariah court in Fujairah because his love was too much for her to bear.

"He never yelled at me or turned me down," the woman, a Gulf national, told the court.

"I was choked by extreme love and affection. He even helped me clean the house."

He sometimes cooked for her and there were no disputes in their year-long marriage, she said.

The wife complained that her life turned "hell" because the man was so kind to her.

"I long for one day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with gifts.

"I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life of obedience."

The husband said he did nothing wrong. "I wish to be a perfect and kind husband," he said.

She once complained about his weight, so he went on a strict diet and exercised to get back in shape, only to suffer a fracture in the leg for his efforts.

The court ordered the adjournment of the case to give the couple a chance at reconciliation.
08-23-2019 04:02 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazuli Waves's post:
Zenta, N°6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  YouTuber slashes his female Tinder date's face with a knife, gets killed by police Roosh 52 9,801 09-29-2019 10:51 AM
Last Post: TigerMandingo
  Youtuber hates on Harald Baldr, Bald And Bankrupt and RooshV Forum KingKrule 5 2,484 09-28-2019 04:36 PM
Last Post: Rocha
  Is Your Favorite YouTuber Paid For? GT777733 13 2,112 03-05-2019 03:40 AM
Last Post: HTRebel