Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Good Daygame country for warm winters
NewGuy1 Offline
Male Feminist

Good Daygame country for warm winters
I'm trying to plan my winter months and I don't really like the European cold, so I thought I'd go somewhere warm. Either near the equator or southern hemisphere.
The choices of countries for daygame seem limited.
It's either Australia, which is not a favourite as it's anglophone country and I've lived in anglophone countries half my life.
Then there's SE Asia which I love, but it's not really a daygame destination.
Never been to Africa but it doesn't strike me as a great daygame place.
Middle east - too hot
South America maybe ?

Am I missing something?
08-02-2019 09:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Koolman Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Good Daygame country for warm winters
Europe: las palmas di gran canaria

Malta

Vabo Verde, Madeira

Cuba! Other carribean islands

South America: esp. Brazil, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador

South Africa
Thailand
08-02-2019 02:18 PM
Aquarius Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Good Daygame country for warm winters
I wouldn't daygame in South Africa. Crime is extremely high and gets extremely violent sometimes straight up sadistic, so people's guards are up there. Almost all girls walking on the streets are black, so if you are targeting white South African girls you won't find them on the streets. If you insist on South Africa, stick to Cape Town: Its becoming a popular winter vacation spot. The Garden Route towns seem pretty cool as far as touristic purposes go: There might even be quite a few tourist girls and hot locals.

I don't know enough about South America to make an accurate assessment.

Based on your spelling I assume that you are not American. In that case, you should highly consider Miami, which has great winter weather. I know you don't want an Anglosphere country but Miami (Miami-Dade County specifically) is a Spanish-speaking Latin American city for all intents and purposes: Non-tourist girls there will be mostly Latina. A significant amount, if not the majority, of tourists are foreign Europeans or Latinas. Although I'm not sure how walkable it is.

If you like Asian girls, Taiwan is a great bet: do keep in mind many but definitely not most girls speak English. Taiwan's expat scene is almost exclusively male and English teachers, so do keep in mind that you need to stand out from that crowd or else the local guys might be a tad resentful.

Singapore has a high level of English but lower quality girls than the rest of Asia. Malaysia could be good if you target Chinese Malaysian girls, who are half the population in KL and Penang. These 2 countries are not as hectic and third world as the rest of Southeast Asia if that's your problem with them: Singapore is one of the nicest and most well-ran cities on the planet.

Hong Kong is too crowded to daygame effectively, plus with what is going on right now, its future is rather uncertain and in any case no matter your political affiliation, the immediate future will be stormy and not very bright.

Most of Mainland China gets cold in the winter and the culture and language barrier is not the most suitable for daygame.
08-03-2019 01:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  World map of Hottest and Sexiest Women By Country by Country Helmutnl 29 32,776 01-18-2019 09:47 AM
Last Post: mundele
  Are dating apps good/bad for determining your potential success in a foreign country? TIOT12 12 2,123 01-14-2019 03:07 PM
Last Post: WanderingFlame
  Thailand: A good country for older men. MRG1946 160 47,673 10-24-2018 11:43 AM
Last Post: Jefferson