Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar
It_is_my_time Offline
True Player

RE: Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar
(08-07-2019 09:21 AM)perros Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 08:52 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 08:33 AM)perros Wrote:  So what are your guys's solution to this?

Instead of focusing on "they are going to take our guns!!!"

What are we going to do to prevent crazy radical lunatics from mowing down our fellow innocent Americans of all races, and make sure we decrease these types of events?

Responsible gun owners, Liberals and Conservatives alike, need to come to the table and come up with plans and solutions to keep guns out of the hands of these crazy lunatics that are walking into our walmarts, churches, schools, busting windows overtop of concerts, and mowing down our fellow Americans.

Simple - Just make all guns illegal! It worked for drugs, right? Nobody can get any of those, right?

This is absurd. Why JUST come up with a solution to this particular crime? Why not ALL crime? Why JUST this one?

Look how easily you are manipulated by this "crisis" to clamor for someone to keep you "safe" by passing more laws and further restricting the Rights and Liberty of law abiding people.

Evil acts are going to happen. And they will happen in direct proportion to the decay level of a society's moral compass. The solution to that is not in Congress or the White House. Nor is the solution in infantalizing the American people.

Ok, so I go back to my original question. 99% of the people in America who own guns are responsible citizens. What are we going to do about the 1% of crazy lunatics who do use their guns for malicious and demonic purposes and keep guns away from those people? If you say that passing more legislation isn't the solution, then what is? The more these shootings keep happening, the more this question will arise. If you don't want the government to get involved, then have responsible gun owners to come to the table and offer solutions to keep guns away from these sick lunatics.

Simple and groups like the NRA have already answered this.

Get rid of the gun free zones. The gun free zones only mean law abiding citizens will not have guns in this area and it is advertised to the entire world. So these mass shootings keep happening in gun free zones. A sticker on the window will not keep an evil person from carrying a gun into a "gun free zone".

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. And either that good guy with a gun is already present or you wait 5 to 10 minutes until the good guys (cops) with guns show up.
08-07-2019 09:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like It_is_my_time's post:
perros, ed pluribus unum, billbudsocket, Samseau
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-07-2019 09:21 AM)perros Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 08:52 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 08:33 AM)perros Wrote:  So what are your guys's solution to this?

Instead of focusing on "they are going to take our guns!!!"

What are we going to do to prevent crazy radical lunatics from mowing down our fellow innocent Americans of all races, and make sure we decrease these types of events?

Responsible gun owners, Liberals and Conservatives alike, need to come to the table and come up with plans and solutions to keep guns out of the hands of these crazy lunatics that are walking into our walmarts, churches, schools, busting windows overtop of concerts, and mowing down our fellow Americans.

Simple - Just make all guns illegal! It worked for drugs, right? Nobody can get any of those, right?

This is absurd. Why JUST come up with a solution to this particular crime? Why not ALL crime? Why JUST this one?

Look how easily you are manipulated by this "crisis" to clamor for someone to keep you "safe" by passing more laws and further restricting the Rights and Liberty of law abiding people.

Evil acts are going to happen. And they will happen in direct proportion to the decay level of a society's moral compass. The solution to that is not in Congress or the White House. Nor is the solution in infantalizing the American people.

Ok, so I go back to my original question. 99% of the people in America who own guns are responsible citizens. What are we going to do about the 1% of crazy lunatics who do use their guns for malicious and demonic purposes and keep guns away from those people? If you say that passing more legislation isn't the solution, then what is? The more these shootings keep happening, the more this question will arise. If you don't want the government to get involved, then have responsible gun owners to come to the table and offer solutions to keep guns away from these sick lunatics.

The price of the freedom to drive a car is that you might die on the road.
The price of being free to go swimming is that you might drown.
The price of being able to eat what ever you want whenever you want is that you might die of heart disease.
The price of having the freedom to arm yourself is that a nutjob might just has the exact same freedom and might intend to cause harm.

Freedom ain't free, it has costs. Doesn't mean we should have a conniption fit every time some nut shoots some people - it happens every day. People die from lung cancer every day. People die on the road every day. It happens.
08-07-2019 10:01 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like BlastbeatCasanova's post:
BlueMark, kruger41, billbudsocket, Yatagan, Handsome Creepy Eel, John Dodds, Gimlet, Swordfish1010, CaptainChardonnay, Nevsky, JiggyLordJr
ilostabet Offline
Wingman

I think gun ownership has, in a way, become one of the identity substitutes for heritage Americans. They can't be proudly Christian, Southern or Anglo-saxon, so they are 'gun owners'. They have all these rituals and culture around it that, at least for a European, look kind of weird. Note that I am not irrationally afraid of guns like many Europeans nor do I approve of the government taking lawful people's guns away, but the argument above 'The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun' can be used to justify any destructive technology, instead of considering any alternative to it.

A tool can obviously be used for many different purposes, good and bad, adequate or inadequate - I can use a book to level my piano but that's not its intended use. Were firearms designed for self-defense? I doubt it.

Leaving the false flags aside, I think both Left and Right completely miss the point on this issue: it's not actually about guns. It's about societal decay, mental illness, isolation, medication. I can agree that preventing further deaths from mass shootings is a good thing, but maybe we should focus on preventing the social conditions that lead to shootings in the first place.

Both Left and Right just want to, in typical post-modern form, use technique and technology to solve their spiritual problems. The Left wants to ban guns, the Right wants them everywhere. It's like the white flight, or retreating into gated communities.

It's essentially the same as mutually assured destruction with nukes, or the race towards the bottom of usurious slavery, genetic engineering, AI, what have you. It's a cop out to not think about the social and moral implications of certain technologies, while in a way declaring that whatever powerful destructive tool exists has to be embraced by good people as well because the bad people will undoubtedly embrace it too. And hoping this increased power will not corrupt the good people wielding it.

I am not blaming people for wanting to defend themselves, nor am I disputing that 'gun free zones' are one of the stupidest advertisements of weakness ever made, I just don't subscribe to the all-positive view of guns. They say it's the great equalizer, and it is. But I am not in favor of equality.

If you think political and social equality are destructive, why would you think technical equality is not equally destructive?

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.
08-07-2019 10:02 AM
[-] The following 15 users Like ilostabet's post:
BlueMark, Solitaire, kruger41, Zenta, Leonard D Neubache, BoiBoi, puckerman, Vladimir Gotti, BlastbeatCasanova, HermeticAlly, Dismal Operator, Ouroboros, OCZ, Nevsky, JiggyLordJr
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Beyond that, you simply cannot reconcile two large groups of people who both want the total opposite solution to the problem, especially not when someone can simply drive across the state line to a place where guns are easily accessible then drive back to the place where they're banned.

What's more "an armed society is a polite society" falls quite flat when you look at places like Chicago. I'm pretty sure a lot of the people getting shot there also have guns. But once again the refusal of the average American to accept racial variations raises it's ugly head. After all, how can you praise the holy constitution as flawless if it turns out to be thoroughly unsuitable for governing between 10 and 30 percent of your citizens?

As ilostabet infers, both sides are forced to take increasingly stupid stances in an effort to dance around the real issues. Let's honestly pretend that a sane society wouldn't bar a psychotic man from acquiring an AK47 in between his routine visits to the mad-house. On the other hand, let's pretend that barriers to gun ownership on psychological grounds are acceptable when the Left considers you mentally ill for not wanting your 3 year old child to undergo gender reassignment and the government claims people who believe in Pizzagate are not psychologically sound.

The unspoken reality is that the Right doesn't want to be genocided but they're too chickenshit to simply tell the truth so they keep making up retarded bullshit that doesn't pass the smell test.

They should just be honest for a change.

"You keep telling us you want us all dead so we're not giving up our guns for that reason alone. Let's talk again when you're not agitating for our complete annihilation."

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 12:13 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
08-07-2019 11:57 AM
[-] The following 15 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Yatagan, dicknixon72, Graft, kruger41, ilostabet, Professor Fox, SlickyBoy, BlueMark, Simeon_Strangelight, Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, BlastbeatCasanova, iop890, Nevsky, JiggyLordJr
SlickyBoy Offline
True Player

"An armed society is a polite society" sounds convenient, but it was penned by a science fiction author who probably drank a little too much libertarian Kool Aid.

Twitter: @_slickyboy
Occasional contributor at Return of Kings (while it lasted)
08-07-2019 02:01 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SlickyBoy's post:
Leonard D Neubache
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Oh boy, the globalist are going to milk these shootings as much as they can.

No mention that there’s less mass shootings during the Trump administration compared to the Obama years. Furthermore, shootings in black cities surged dramatically during the Obama administration following BLM rhetoric that Obama supported. I don’t remember amnesty international issuing warnings then. Shootings in black cities have eased since Trump took over the presidency.

Take care of those titties for me.
08-07-2019 03:11 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like Dusty's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, CaptainChardonnay, Simeon_Strangelight, Johnnyvee, SlickyBoy, Leonard D Neubache, Cumlluminates, robreke, homersheineken, Samseau, infinitejest, Nevsky, JiggyLordJr
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

< While it's partly a diversion it's still something that the elite love to do - disarm a population for various future genocidal acts. If things remained the same, then one might argue that guns would not be necessary, but the problem is - you never know whether they want to go into a far greater tyranny in the future. For that reason they fasten so strongly against combat-worthy guns. If they were concerned with mass shootings then they would be more about handguns and shotguns, but they don't give a shit about it despite 90% of mass shootings being done by those weapons.

So yeah - genocide is on the table and they want to keep it on the table. Obviously the term "armed populace is a polite populace" only works when that population is polite anyway without guns. if it's a crime-ridden society then it becomes worse. London and Britain has a knife attack epidemic. If guns were ubiquitous as in the US, then you would have shootings on every corner done by all the non-English diverse shitizens. Guns would not help Britain at all. Whay would you want to do? Arm every shitizen? That would not make society more polite.

The truth is that founding fathers wanted an armed militia in order to potentially fight tyranny. And this is true to this day as well as you can stage an effective guerilla warfare with home-grade explosives and guns like AK47. Obviously you would not win against a modern military, but certain orders would hard to go through. Certain massacres in history - especially in communist regimes, they would not be possible without a disarmed population - you could not even have North Korea around if the population had the guns of American citizens.

So yeah - it's probably a red herring to some degree, but the way they push for it relentlessly and spill lots of blood, then I doubt it's just a minor issue to them. It may not be as important as in 1800, but they don't want to take any chances.
08-07-2019 03:19 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, It_is_my_time, kruger41, robreke, infinitejest, Nevsky, JiggyLordJr
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Nothing to see here. Just Hollywood making a TV series about progressive elites hunting Trump supporters and deplorables for fun.

I am sure it will be fine if everyone relinquishes their guns in the US and the very same elites decide to go hunting in 2050.
08-07-2019 04:22 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
BlastbeatCasanova, Samseau
robreke Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(08-07-2019 08:08 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  Why would they care about your guns if they have bigger guns? And tanks and missiles. I seriously think the right’s obsession with guns is totally misguided. If they wanted to take them away they would have done it already.

Because having millions and millions of armed Americans makes it much messier for them if they do decide to completely take over, apprehend "dissidents" in the middle of the night, etc.

Yes, they have superior technology, of course. But even an evil fascist/leftist government isn't about to start raining down missiles and artillery fire into the cities, into the suburbs and into neighborhoods where people (who own guns) live. Why not? Because a lot of the left leaning Americans are intermingled in neighborhoods, cities and areas with the gun owners.

Public opinion would turn pretty quick if a lot of collateral damage were to happen with the government indiscriminately slaughtering their supporters along with the conservative side.

If there's a civil or revolutionary war, in whatever form it will come, there likely won't be neatly massed armies of right wing conservative gun owners coming against the leftist government forces. Sure, that'd be a slaughter with the technology imbalance (Though it's debatable how many military and law enforcement would shoot their own population, the current attempts of putting more and more leftists into these institutions by Democrats notwithstanding)

The right will be more covert in a war like this, blending in with other citizens, living amongst the general population You can't just have drones sending hellfire missiles into mixed crowds and neighborhoods. As I said, Public opinion would turn against the government at some point if this went on.

If there's a true civil war, it will be more covert , both sides trying to win the information / intelligence warfare. This would be done, most likely, in addition to strategic coordinated targeted attacks and force when necessary.

It's also a lot easier for government "jack booted thugs" to break into homes in the middle of the night to pull you out of your bed and send you to a re education camp, if they don't have to worry about getting shot, because guns have been banned and confiscated. Gun ownership by a woke citizenry makes things messier and more difficult for them.

How much more difficult would it have been for the Bolsheviks to send all of those Russians, pulled out fo their homes at hight, to the Gulgas had the population been armed? How much more difficult for the Nazis if all the Jews had rifles?

Few if any Jews owned guns due to Nazi gun control laws. Same thing goes for citizens in Soviet Russia.

A lot of right leaning citizens ( and millions of retired vets) owning semi auto rifles, makes it more difficult for them to easily gain control and completely conquer the population. The real thing they're after is the rifles. And it's not the bolt action hunting rifle that holds three in the sleeve. It's the "high capacity" ARs, AKs, etc. Those are the deadliest and most military like, hence, it's what they're going after first. Handguns, shotguns and more low capacity rifles would come later.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
08-07-2019 04:28 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like robreke's post:
John Dodds, Cumlluminates, Samseau, JiggyLordJr
Swordfish1010 Offline
Chubby Chaser

It’s crazy how effective this is, the sheeple are demanding to give away our liberty.
08-07-2019 04:44 PM
Solitaire Offline
Recovering Beta

(08-07-2019 04:22 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Nothing to see here. Just Hollywood making a TV series about progressive elites hunting Trump supporters and deplorables for fun.

I am sure it will be fine if everyone relinquishes their guns in the US and the very same elites decide to go hunting in 2050.

Marvelous preview. Detailed the entire season. No need to watch it now, even if I wanted to do so.
08-07-2019 05:21 PM
captain_shane Offline
Alpha Male

I've been wondering about something lately. With the absolutely insane amount of partisanship these days, I wonder if someone were to kill a high level target like Trump or Clinton that they could be let off for it.

Quote:Jury nullification occurs when a jury returns a verdict of "Not Guilty" despite its belief that the defendant is guilty of the violation charged. The jury in effect nullifies a law that it believes is either immoral or wrongly applied to the defendant whose fate they are charged with deciding.

Would you realistically be able to get 12 non-partisan people on a jury these days in a case like that?
08-07-2019 05:51 PM
Thomas Jackson Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-07-2019 04:44 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote:  It’s crazy how effective this is, the sheeple are demanding to give away our liberty.

It's alarming even most "conservatives" and especially women want to roll over instantly. Being emotionally reactive to rare events and demanding "something" be done is idiotic. Congress can't solve all problems.

Honestly the biggest cause was the closing of the insane asylums by the left in the 70's. A lot of these people should not be on the street.
08-07-2019 06:01 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Thomas Jackson's post:
Dusty, It_is_my_time, Swordfish1010, MichaelWitcoff, Samseau, Nevsky
Lunostrelki Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-07-2019 04:28 PM)robreke Wrote:  How much more difficult would it have been for the Bolsheviks to send all of those Russians, pulled out fo their homes at hight, to the Gulgas had the population been armed? How much more difficult for the Nazis if all the Jews had rifles?
The Bolsheviks actually fought against millions of ordinary, armed Russians. But they won anyway because they had the support of workers' and soldiers' soviets, and used them to take all the centers of political power and industrial production, starting with St. Petersburg and Moscow. After that it was a massive genocide/civil war against the Russian farmers, Russian nobles and businessmen, and White armies.

Guns help, but you cannot lose the political battle or the propaganda battle.
08-07-2019 06:03 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Lunostrelki's post:
It_is_my_time, CaptainChardonnay, Samseau
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

The Ohio shooter was likely driven to the edge by his polyamorous relationship:

The leftist progressives are more susceptible to that egalitarian crap. He probably got cucked so hard that he just could not take it anymore.
08-07-2019 06:09 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
puckerman, debeguiled, Samseau
Cuchulainn2016 Offline
Game Denialist

(08-07-2019 04:28 PM)robreke Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 08:08 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  Why would they care about your guns if they have bigger guns? And tanks and missiles. I seriously think the right’s obsession with guns is totally misguided. If they wanted to take them away they would have done it already.

Because having millions and millions of armed Americans makes it much messier for them if they do decide to completely take over, apprehend "dissidents" in the middle of the night, etc.

Yes, they have superior technology, of course. But even an evil fascist/leftist government isn't about to start raining down missiles and artillery fire into the cities, into the suburbs and into neighborhoods where people (who own guns) live. Why not? Because a lot of the left leaning Americans are intermingled in neighborhoods, cities and areas with the gun owners.

Public opinion would turn pretty quick if a lot of collateral damage were to happen with the government indiscriminately slaughtering their supporters along with the conservative side.

If there's a civil or revolutionary war, in whatever form it will come, there likely won't be neatly massed armies of right wing conservative gun owners coming against the leftist government forces. Sure, that'd be a slaughter with the technology imbalance (Though it's debatable how many military and law enforcement would shoot their own population, the current attempts of putting more and more leftists into these institutions by Democrats notwithstanding)

The right will be more covert in a war like this, blending in with other citizens, living amongst the general population You can't just have drones sending hellfire missiles into mixed crowds and neighborhoods. As I said, Public opinion would turn against the government at some point if this went on.

If there's a true civil war, it will be more covert , both sides trying to win the information / intelligence warfare. This would be done, most likely, in addition to strategic coordinated targeted attacks and force when necessary.

It's also a lot easier for government "jack booted thugs" to break into homes in the middle of the night to pull you out of your bed and send you to a re education camp, if they don't have to worry about getting shot, because guns have been banned and confiscated. Gun ownership by a woke citizenry makes things messier and more difficult for them.

How much more difficult would it have been for the Bolsheviks to send all of those Russians, pulled out fo their homes at hight, to the Gulgas had the population been armed? How much more difficult for the Nazis if all the Jews had rifles?

Few if any Jews owned guns due to Nazi gun control laws. Same thing goes for citizens in Soviet Russia.

A lot of right leaning citizens ( and millions of retired vets) owning semi auto rifles, makes it more difficult for them to easily gain control and completely conquer the population. The real thing they're after is the rifles. And it's not the bolt action hunting rifle that holds three in the sleeve. It's the "high capacity" ARs, AKs, etc. Those are the deadliest and most military like, hence, it's what they're going after first. Handguns, shotguns and more low capacity rifles would come later.

Im always surprised when people talk about the government setting the military against civilians. In Western countries it just wont work like that.

Today, if the US, or comparable western government, ordered its military to start rounding up civilians for re-education or extermination several things would happen.

1. Between 25% to 50% of troops would immediately turn on the government, taking their tanks, planes and everything else with them.
2. Of the remaining "government" forces 25% to 50% can be expected to desert within 6 months.

Which is why its funny when people say "You cant fight the army with rifles, they have tanks". Yes they do, until the people like me in those tanks come back me up.

You can google for war plans outlining the above and more (upto and including alien invasion) if you want.
08-07-2019 06:20 PM
Bazzwaldo Offline
Chubby Chaser

Many comments here circle round the use of medication as the real problem
Take medication away from schizophrenics, people with borderline personality, bipolar disorder, clinical depression etc and you will soon see why they were on it in the first place
America’s 1st and 2nd amendment is under attack, they want to dis-arm you, rebrand what a 'terrorist' is and shut you up…there’s your problem!
08-07-2019 06:37 PM
robreke Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(08-07-2019 06:03 PM)Lunostrelki Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 04:28 PM)robreke Wrote:  How much more difficult would it have been for the Bolsheviks to send all of those Russians, pulled out fo their homes at hight, to the Gulgas had the population been armed? How much more difficult for the Nazis if all the Jews had rifles?
The Bolsheviks actually fought against millions of ordinary, armed Russians. But they won anyway because they had the support of workers' and soldiers' soviets, and used them to take all the centers of political power and industrial production, starting with St. Petersburg and Moscow. After that it was a massive genocide/civil war against the Russian farmers, Russian nobles and businessmen, and White armies.

I was referring to after the Bolsheviks had won the civil war and taken full control of the country. For years after, "Security operatives" would come in the night and pull people from their homes. This happened not only in the farms but in apartment units and homes in the cities. Solzhenitsyn writes about this in his books and also laments that the people didn't put up resistance to the police forces.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
08-07-2019 06:41 PM
SlickyBoy Offline
True Player

(08-07-2019 05:51 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  I've been wondering about something lately. With the absolutely insane amount of partisanship these days, I wonder if someone were to kill a high level target like Trump or Clinton that they could be let off for it.

Quote:Jury nullification occurs when a jury returns a verdict of "Not Guilty" despite its belief that the defendant is guilty of the violation charged. The jury in effect nullifies a law that it believes is either immoral or wrongly applied to the defendant whose fate they are charged with deciding.

Would you realistically be able to get 12 non-partisan people on a jury these days in a case like that?

Jury nullification is not common or even allowed in most jurisdictions in the US, certainly not for murder. It's mostly a libertarian fantasy.

Twitter: @_slickyboy
Occasional contributor at Return of Kings (while it lasted)
08-07-2019 07:21 PM
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Man, the cold civil war has really ratcheted up in the past few days. Things are getting really ugly.

And the election is more than one year away. Things are going to get worst.

I think what’s fueling this craziness from the left is the fear that Trump is going to win 2020. It is driving them psychotic. The Mueller thing was a dud, muh Russia has fizzled, and the Democrat debates have been disastrous. The economy keeps chugging along. Trump’s approval ratings remain above where they were when he won 2016.

They have to keep their base whipped up in hysteria. Imagine what 2020 is going to be like. Imagine if Ruth Buzzi croaks.

Imagine if Trump wins re-election. The left has already turned it up to 11; what does 12 look like?

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 08:28 PM by Dusty.)
08-07-2019 08:01 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Dusty's post:
BlastbeatCasanova, Renzy, RichardCranium, Samseau
PharaohRa Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-07-2019 06:41 PM)robreke Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 06:03 PM)Lunostrelki Wrote:  

I was referring to after the Bolsheviks had won the civil war and taken full control of the country. For years after, "Security operatives" would come in the night and pull people from their homes. This happened not only in the farms but in apartment units and homes in the cities. Solzhenitsyn writes about this in his books and also laments that the people didn't put up resistance to the police forces.

Remember, the Soviets had (((help)))!
08-07-2019 08:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PharaohRa's post:
Simeon_Strangelight
PharaohRa Offline
Chubby Chaser

With all these false flag shootings, the government thinks that it can fool the people all the time. Not happening, even with 8chan down at the moment!
08-07-2019 08:06 PM
Rush87 Offline
True Player

Horrible incident, but people die every single day in bigger numbers for different reasons and nobody bats an eyelid because the media doesn't drum it up.

17 people were shot over the weekend during Toronto's Carribean festival and it isn't making headlines anywhere because A.) "Gun Violence is just an American thing" and B.) It's only newsworthy if a white dude is doing it.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 08:22 PM by Rush87.)
08-07-2019 08:21 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Rush87's post:
BlueMark, Laner, Samseau, JiggyLordJr
Dusty Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-07-2019 08:01 PM)Dusty Wrote:  Man, the cold civil war has really ratcheted up in the past few days. Things are getting really ugly.

And the election is more than one year away. Things are going to get worst.

I think what’s fueling this craziness from the left is the fear that Trump is going to win 2020. It is driving them psychotic. The Mueller thing was a dud, muh Russia has fizzled, and the Democrat debates have been disastrous. The economy keeps chugging along. Trump’s approval ratings remain above where they were when he won 2016.

They have to keep their base whipped up in hysteria. Imagine what 2020 is going to be like. Imagine if Ruth Buzzi croaks.

Imagine if Trump wins re-election. The left has already turned it up to 11; what does 12 look like?

This guy expressing a similar sentiment. The question is can normies be persuaded by the left’s rhetoric and go to the loonie side (eg, embrace open borders so as to not be racist), or will normies say “enough, this is nuts!”

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 09:02 PM by Dusty.)
08-07-2019 09:01 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Dusty's post:
debeguiled, BlastbeatCasanova, Samseau
Sword and Board Offline
Beta Orbiter

Yes and no.

Vietnam was completely outmatched in military might yet were extremely resilient and defiant through guerrilla warfare.

I agree guns are a false sense of security for a lot of folk at the moment but when shit gets close to full Orwell 1984 im hoping people wake from their ignorant slumber and are still capable of forming underground militia groups to resist or fight back.

Twenty or thirty armed guys with conviction and know how indistinguishable from the rest of the great unwashed are a major thorn in the Elites control mechanisms. They give hope, others will be inspired to help.
"Did you hear? I heard they took out that Jackboot compound last night. Thats why there is no one here at the checkpoint to drive us to the labor camp today."
The worst thing that could happen for the Elite is huge masses of serfs deciding that dying on your feet is better than living on your knees.
08-08-2019 02:58 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sword and Board's post:
Samseau

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "Islam is right about women" signs posted in Boston cause mass confusion Roosh 30 3,807 Yesterday 07:05 PM
Last Post: Easy_C
  Women protest when asked to stop wearing tight leggings at Catholic Mass Roosh 86 10,650 06-10-2019 01:56 AM
Last Post: extremely bainful
  This potential mass shooter is actually a solid WB Buck Wild 12 2,419 04-17-2019 01:06 PM
Last Post: debeguiled