Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

"Give us your money, or you won't get your Armageddon"
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

"Give us your money, or you won't get your Armageddon"
I just saw an ad on the idiot box when I was at a friend's gym the other day, some AIPAC like organization had the tagline "Fulfill biblical prophecy by donating now" to set up some center in Israel for returning Jews or something along those lines. I realize this is a sore subject, as well as a sticking point for a lot of Christians, but part of me (a big part btw) thinks that all of this is the biggest long con in the history of man. By occam's razor, if all western-based organizations were to stop donating money to israel (which is essentially supporting the greater israel project) then what would happen to the prophecy? I want to hear your thoughts on this. This is a source of debate for me and another hardcore reformed Christian associate of mine. He gets visibly upset every time I show him the evidence of the (((influence))) in modern degeneracy and that its not some atheist shithole like China spreading it. I think that just the very last part of the scripture of Revelations is not something that any of us can understand, but these Evangelical types have it all worked out, to an understanding that they can relate to, right?

How can one accept Christ as their savior but also doubt the 'prophecy' when it such an obvious facade and sinful cover-up? I am not trying to poke holes in anyone's faith, I'm trying to patch up the ones in my own faith. The alt-lite Christian populations of the USA have been taken to the cleaners for the last 70 years or so by these guilt-tripping tribes using written eschatology as a manipulator for increased funding. Has anyone else noticed this?

There are a lot of organizations that prey on this for accruing wealth for the return of jews to israel which inexorably leads to more displaced Christians and muslims which then leads to immigration problems in the west --> population replacement --> ghettos everywhere --> constant war with no clear boundaries --> greater dialectic movements to eclipse all freedoms etc (follow this domino trail as far as you're willing to go, but I can see the bigger picture just from the first step).

I have seen numerous libtards complain that this phenomena is a right-wing anti-semitic thing, but I'm calling the reverse and that its just misled Christians who are being milked for all they're worth, when nothing may actually come about all of this, at least not in the way they think it will.

Here are a couple of the organizations that repeat the above mantra:
International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
Christians United for Israel (this John Hagee guy is a clear sellout)
Jewish National Fund
Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces

To those of you Israeli's and special supporters reading this, my goal with this thread is to come to some kind of synthesis for pondering Christians including myself, who can learn to spot bullshit a mile away. I am calling bs on this donate to Israel for biblical prophecy statement, someone prove me wrong, and I will change my belief in it. Same beef I have with the "evolution and salvation are mutually exclusive arguments," it simply doesn't explain why there is such a high prevalence for savagery among different racial groups (which isn't 100% sound either as some of the most Christian people I have ever met were Black).

What do you all think?

You can't cheat nature.
01-28-2020 07:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like MusicForThePiano's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, MajorStyles
Spectrumwalker Offline
Kingfisher

RE: "Give us your money, or you won't get your Armageddon"
To cheer on Israel is to cheer on the coming of the Antichrist.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2020 11:31 PM by Spectrumwalker.)
01-28-2020 11:29 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Spectrumwalker's post:
911, Aurini, rotekz
Nacho Offline
Sparrow

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." - Revelation 2:9

Bring this verse up to that cuck neocon evangelical associate you know. This fake hero worship of Israel by these heterdox Christians is ridiculous. Tell him to crack open a few books and study church history instead of listening to prophecy peddling whores down at the local business park church.
01-29-2020 01:20 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Nacho's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau
Zevs Offline
Sparrow

Christ Killers, Why would you want to donate to the biggest terrorists the world has ever known. Christ said to them your father is the devil, very true.
01-29-2020 05:59 AM
CynicalContrarian Online
Peacock
Gold Member

"Fulfill biblical prophecy by donating now"

Oh yeah, nah...
That miserly Jewish habit / trait wore off on me...
01-29-2020 06:20 AM
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

It is the height of heresy and Phariseeism (is that even a word?) to think that you can somehow affect God's plans, whether it is by starting a war, building a temple or shipping Jews to Israel.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
01-29-2020 07:13 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
CynicalContrarian, debeguiled, Samseau, Built to Fade
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

They legitimately believe that God told them (or revealed through the prophets) "fulfill these conditions and I will do (x)". That means from their point of view they not forcing God's hand. They're just racking up the proper cheevos required to get God to do (x) like he promised he would.

"The (x) will come when (y) is built at location (z)." Did anyone specify who would build it, and why? If not then anyone can build it for the specific purpose of fulfilling the "contract".

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2020 07:54 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
01-29-2020 07:50 AM
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(01-29-2020 07:13 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  It is the height of heresy and Phariseeism (is that even a word?) to think that you can somehow affect God's plans, whether it is by starting a war, building a temple or shipping Jews to Israel.

That stuff is too much work. Some think they can just nag God into submission with annoying chants.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

01-29-2020 12:35 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like debeguiled's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, 911