Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Peter Nygard, another potential pedo billionaire exposed
wannable alpha Offline
Sparrow

Peter Nygard, another potential pedo billionaire exposed
[Image: GettyImages-528941880_oekgw7]

https://www.thedailybeast.com/canadian-f...in-lawsuit

Canadian Fashion Exec Peter Nygard Accused of Raping Young Girls in Lawsuit

Ten women filed a class-action lawsuit against Canadian fashion executive Peter Nygard, claiming he drugged and raped girls as young as 15 years old over the course of decades. According to The Globe and Mail, Nygard—the 77-year-old owner of the eponymous women's clothing chain—is accused of luring women into his Bahamas compound and other homes under the pretense of modeling contract interviews or fashion industry events, known as “pamper parties.” Once the women were on his property, Nygard would allegedly use “alcohol, drugs, force, fraud” and other coercive forms to have the women do sex acts—which included sodomy and women defecating or urinating on him, according to the lawsuit. If women resisted his advances, he would allegedly have the bartenders spike their drinks with Rohypnol, or the “date-rape drug.” Many of the women claimed they were subsequently offered money. One woman—who was 15-years-old at the time—said she was drugged and then raped anally and vaginally. The suit alleges that Nygard offered her $5,000 before raping her, then $10,000 to defecate in his mouth. The women, now between the ages of 18 and 36, consist of nine Bahamians and one American.

The lawsuit claims that Nygard moving the women to one of his various homes in the U.S. and the Bahamas, often via private jet, violated the Trafficking Victims Protection Act. It also alleges that Nygard bribed Bahamian politicians and police to cover up his actions. Nygard's lawyer said the accusations were “completely false,” and described them as part of a decade-long fight between Nygard and his neighbor in the Bahamas—hedge fund billionaire Louis Bacon. The lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, and asks for damages to be determined in court.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/peter-nygard-cla...-1.5463684
Three of the women were 14 years old at the time of the alleged rapes. Three others were 15.
The alleged rapes took place between 2008 and 2015.

Plenty of other news outlets are reporting this with more details.

Prince Andrew hung out with this guy as well
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...laims.html
[Image: 24755048-8005623-image-a-3_1581713412852.jpg]
02-15-2020 02:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like wannable alpha's post:
Roosh, Captainstabbin, Handsome Creepy Eel
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

RE: Peter Nygard, another potential pedo billionaire exposed
(02-15-2020 02:57 AM)wannable alpha Wrote:  The suit alleges that Nygard offered her $5,000 before raping her, then $10,000 to defecate in his mouth.

How depraved do you have to be before this happens?

Wasn't one of Crowley's tenets that you have to find sexual pleasure in things that disgust you? I wonder if events like these parties are part of some black magic cult.
02-15-2020 03:04 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captainstabbin's post:
wannable alpha Offline
Sparrow

^Complete degenerates for whom even consensual sex with willing adult 9s and 10s isn't enough anymore. Plus, the wealth gives them the means to do and get away with this.
02-15-2020 03:08 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like wannable alpha's post:
MichaelWitcoff, Leonard D Neubache, Going strong, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

Salvation through sin, he's just practicing what they preach. By they I mean the special hidden faggots who have their young kids sodomized repeatedly to open up their third eye.

This world is ravenous for the blood of the devil. The more degenerate acts that happen, the more nature is violated, the more this harmonic imbalance can be felt. I know I'm not the only one here who has felt it. There is a call from beyond to reinstate divine justice on these monsters.

You can't cheat nature.
02-15-2020 03:40 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like MusicForThePiano's post:
pitbullowner, Leonard D Neubache, Captainstabbin, Built to Fade
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

(02-15-2020 03:40 AM)MusicForThePiano Wrote:  This world is ravenous for the blood of the devil.

Remember this from the last election?

[Image: nJ7uJ7c.jpg?1]

[Image: a9go9IP.jpg?1]
02-15-2020 03:48 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
MichaelWitcoff, Leonard D Neubache, Going strong, Handsome Creepy Eel, 911
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

^Half of Trump's big supporters are banned from social media or in jail, and not a single one of those people has even been charged with a crime yet. It would make my blood boil if I hadn't decided to focus on the eternal instead of the temporal, since that's really the only escape from this demonic nightmare.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
02-15-2020 04:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 16 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
pitbullowner, Captainstabbin, Tactician, MusicForThePiano, Leonard D Neubache, robreke, Roosh, iop890, Athanasius, Going strong, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, Aurini, It_is_my_time, Built to Fade, 911
Horus Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I can't think of anything more natural and beautiful than a man lying down with his mouth wide open in anticipation, while his lover sensuously positions her anus over his face to tenderly deposit a warm pile of faeces inside his gleefully awaiting mouth.

Damn, I should write romance novels.

I wouldn't be surprised in a few years if the weekly news articles about the "Surprising benefits of open marriage" have progressed to "Surprising benefits of letting your wife poo in your mouth."
02-15-2020 09:09 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Horus's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Going strong, Handsome Creepy Eel, Muffuguh
d'Aversa Offline
Banned

Quote:which included sodomy and women defecating or urinating on him
That's like reverse-tagthesponsor. At least the Arabs had enough dignity to be on the "giving" side.
02-15-2020 09:35 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes d'Aversa's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Quoting: "the accusers, between the ages of 18 and 36, consist of nine Bahamians and one American"

I don't know if this (probably horny, granted) billionaire is guilty or not, but I have little doubt that a gang of, say, 9 Bahamian strippers could team up, to cook up some false accusation against any rich dumb Euro dude living on the island.

By the way, I'm confused. I recently (say, by accident) watched the last movie of (by now trans-looking, hideous) Jennifer Lopez - the film where she plays a "strong independent" pole-dancer leading a cool gang of chicks who drug men, strip them and rob them. A movie inspired by true events:

see https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74602...pid2050791

and in this celebrated "feminist" movie, as in the Court of Justice that almost absolved them, it was said that it's perfectly cool and funny to drug and strip innocent men. Confused

So, why would the Crooked media suddenly disapprove of such behaviour, that made them laugh a few weeks ago in the theaters?

In any case, even though this billionaire dude might I suspect have fallen prey to a scam by industrious and frivolous Bahamian ladies, still I don't really feel sympathy for him. By living (and living carelessly) in the Bahamas, he was asking for such a thing to happen to him. Of course the locals would seize their opportunity, at some point, and team up against the uber-rich "colonialist".

Edit, quote: "the women were on his property, Nygard would allegedly use “alcohol, drugs, force, fraud" ".

Fraud? What does it mean, in such a case? Get sex with slutty women (all of whom came willingly to his party island) by "fraud"? "Hey honey, suck me and I'll make you a movie star" - is that fraud, legally?
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2020 05:10 PM by Going strong.)
02-15-2020 05:03 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Going strong's post:
Captainstabbin, Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, Muffuguh
tomtud Offline
Pelican

I remember hearing about him years ago with similar stories. Can't recall if it was sexual assault but in the Bahamas, those rich cats are kings. They live off of tourism for the most part and if the rich can't have their hedonistic fantasies, they will move elsewhere. I can't see this going anywhere. Maybe the girls are trying to pull a fast one. Maybe he is abusive. Maybe there is a little bit of both. Let the facts come out.
02-15-2020 07:34 PM