Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Russian language: no more bullshit
262 Offline
Banned

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
Quite inspiring, Ligurian.

I'll throw in my own story from a few days ago, after having spent about 30 minutes a day learning Polish since November.

So me and my buddies are waiting in the main train station in Wroclaw. We go into a coffee shop, and one of my buddies sees what looks like a Ukrainian girl - in other words, unusually fashionable for a Polish girl - and has us sit next to her. He opens her indirectly, but she responds somewhat indifferently, saying her English isn't good (which it clearly wasn't from the way she spoke).

I then ask her - in Polish - if she's Ukrainian.

Boom. Her eyes light up. We then proceed to have fun conversation with her, successfully passing the time until our wait ends - and I get to practice my Polish, to boot. My buddy exchanges numbers with her, and we get photos of them together (she had me retake it to improve the lighting, lol).

Just wanted to inspire some other guys to learn whatever language they want, in case The Ligurian hadn't done that yet.
05-23-2016 04:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like 262's post:
ElFlaco, RandomGuy1, swuglyfe, samsamsam, Mr. D, PeruLover12, crudeloyalist

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - 262 - 05-23-2016 04:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Calorie Calculators are Bullshit Steelex 10 7,292 07-26-2017 01:55 AM
Last Post: king bast
  The Stock Market is bullshit cardguy 198 76,639 05-29-2014 07:27 AM
Last Post: Steve9
  The best no bullshit fitness and weight traning site I've seen speakeasy 31 21,925 01-29-2014 05:51 PM
Last Post: theking