Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Russian language: no more bullshit
Atilla Offline
Banned

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
(04-19-2013 01:36 PM)Mersault Wrote:  The Russians who go to Turkey on holiday are the ones who didn't have enough time to organise a Schengen visa to Europe to go to Italy, Spain, France or Greece etc for the summer or who didn't have enough money to do a European vacation, so they do an all inclusive or half board trip to Turkey. Turkish visa restrictions are non existent. Sure, Russian women will bang the Turkish dudes in Turkey, but that isn't why they go there. The reasons are time (last minute bookings), visa issues or price (cheaper bookings). 95% of Russian chicks with an option between Europe or Turkey will choose Europe. Atilla, you're wrong.

I actually thought you gave valuable information and advice.
What am I wrong about though?
Quote:Turkey is the top tourist destination for Russians, mainly in Antalya, followed by Bodrum.

This is a fact. It's the top tourist spot for Russians. #1.

Who cares whether the majority of hot Russian tourist girls would have preferred to be in Spain, France, Mexico, or Botswana? You won't find more Russians on vacation anywhere else but Turkey, specifically Antalya and Bodrum.

Quote:There are even lots of Russian, German, and English girls who go because they like Turkish men. Some Russian girls go every summer, and I’ve met several Ukrainian girls who spoke Turkish.

These are also facts. I could have hyped it a bit, but what I wrote shouldn't have been misleading. I'm not saying most female European tourists choose Turkey because they like Turkish men - just like how most American women who travel to Jamaica aren't doing so to have sex with Jamaican men. I'm saying a lot of European girls do choose Turkey at least in large part for that reason, and sometimes specifically for that reason, as you can see in the map below.

The quality of men may be good for women living in Western Europe, but tourists may leave disappointed if they go there thinking men will swarm them for sex. Women can go an entire week in Germany and France without even being approached once. There are sizable numbers of women in Russia and Europe who meet a man in Turkey and end up getting married. The easiest places for a Turk to find Turk-loving Russian women are Antalya and Bodrum.

Do you honestly believe 30 million annual tourists to Turkey go there only because it's cheap? Only to see some historical sites?

Destination Map for Female Sex Tourism
[Image: Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism
04-19-2013 09:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Atilla's post:
Downunder, GameTheory

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - Atilla - 04-19-2013 09:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Calorie Calculators are Bullshit Steelex 10 7,288 07-26-2017 01:55 AM
Last Post: king bast
  The Stock Market is bullshit cardguy 198 76,591 05-29-2014 07:27 AM
Last Post: Steve9
  The best no bullshit fitness and weight traning site I've seen speakeasy 31 21,917 01-29-2014 05:51 PM
Last Post: theking