Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Basement dwellers with online charisma
All or Nothing Offline
Pelican

RE: Basement dwellers with online charisma
(07-29-2013 09:29 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  For some reason these people interest me. Does anyone have any links or care to discuss, share pictures of these guys and what they accomplished?

The ground is too hard in Phoenix, so there are no basements around here.

Still, one of my neighbors in my apartment complex is like a basement dweller. They are a couple skinny dudes, and one morbidly obese chick (three ways?). They play computer games from 1998 for 12-16 hours a day every day. I think they survive off of social security checks.

Also, El Mech on another topic, I feel like we are city brothers. First off, Tampa --> change a's to e's --> Tempe. Both are small cities. Tons of young sluts everywhere who like to get drunk.

Take Tampa, compress it and drop it in the middle of the desert. Then exchange rednecks for migrant workers (in my apartment complex there has been more than one fiesta with carne asada on the grill). Then throw in a bunch of meth labs. Bam. You have Tempe.
07-29-2013 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Basement dwellers with online charisma - All or Nothing - 07-29-2013 12:22 PM