Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Boyd Rice on Misogyny
Abraxas Offline
Game Denialist

Boyd Rice on Misogyny
http://www.boydrice.com/interviews/misanthrope.html

Quote:M: Back to the rumours. Are you a misogynist?

BR: Yeah.

M: Nods fervently for the record.

BR: [Laughs.] Yeah, more and more all the time.

M: What makes you feel that ways

BR: Just a lot of experience with women. I don't think women deserve the same rights as men. I don't think women are on an equal footing with men. I think they're totally different creatures. I think the world operated better when they had less say over how the way things went, had less control.

I mean I just broke up with a girl who has a genius level I.Q. and she has absolutely no common sense. I mean she can't think her way out of a paper bag. She's literally a genius, her I.Q. is 150 or something, and yet I could see that she was just ruled by her emotions, that her emotions weren't rooted in any part of her intelligence. I feel that people like that are totally unfit to be in public office or in positions where, you know, where anything is required more than just . . . [waves arms and shakes shrugs]

Boyd Rice is a highly controversial underground icon and one of the founders of industrial music. His career is worth looking into.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_Rice
11-23-2013 04:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Abraxas's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Ocelot, Sawyer, Emancipator, Xntrik, scorpion, Icarus, Teutatis, PoosyWrecker, numanist, DrCotard

Messages In This Thread
Boyd Rice on Misogyny - Abraxas - 11-23-2013 04:16 PM
RE: Boyd Rice on Misogyny - Fitzgerald - 11-23-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Boyd Rice on Misogyny - Wutang - 11-24-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Boyd Rice on Misogyny - Benoit - 11-24-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Boyd Rice on Misogyny - Teutatis - 11-25-2013, 10:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  UK may make misogyny a "hate crime" alexanderjack 29 2,568 02-01-2019 04:52 AM
Last Post: Oberrheiner
  Focus on Violent Crime Not Misogyny, Says Female Police Chief WalterBlack 10 1,317 11-02-2018 04:30 PM
Last Post: Foolsgo1d
  The ADL has declared me your leader of misogyny and white supremacy Roosh 59 10,688 08-07-2018 02:31 PM
Last Post: jordypip23