Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

"Why Do You Lift?" - Getting Clear On Your Why
sterling_archer Offline
Hummingbird

RE: "Why Do You Lift?" - Getting Clear On Your Why
I was pretty much fat as a child and in my opinion worst kind, a "skinny fat", so thin arms and big hips, belly, thick legs; a inverted triangle body shape.
I lost 16 kg of fat recently and decided I need some serious muscle mass. I still have little bit of stomach fat but there is no point in shredding it completely now as that would make me under 60 kg.

So I am currently on bulking phase, slowly gaining muscle mass and very little to no fat; I plan on shredding rest of the fat when I gain at least 5 kg of muscle mass.
11-27-2016 04:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes sterling_archer's post:
Irenicus

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Why Do You Lift?" - Getting Clear On Your Why - sterling_archer - 11-27-2016 04:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Biking to work but still want to lift! Richard Turpin 13 1,248 07-09-2019 02:22 AM
Last Post: Zagor
  Lumo lift posture coach: experiences? Prof. Ligate 2 9,944 12-08-2016 04:51 AM
Last Post: Prof. Ligate
  Losing motivation to lift while dieting RexImperator 12 5,491 11-07-2016 10:42 AM
Last Post: RichieP