Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
roberto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
It's real easy to make a living running your own business. There is no need at all to answer to 'the man' if you have a few skills and half a brain.

It's exponentially harder, however, to make a killing. As H1N1 has alluded to above, it requires a singular focus upon money above all else. That's harder than might be imagined when you make a comfortable living off your existing projects without having to do much work. I'm plenty guilty of this myself, and am currently working to change it. That's despite being a person who has, in the eyes of people my age whom I interact with socially, 'made it'.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
10-13-2016 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like roberto's post:
H1N1, Elster, Giovonny

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine? - roberto - 10-13-2016 10:48 AM