Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Quantum Vacuum Plasma Thruster: NASA test may speed up long distance space travel
Truth Tiger Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

The Quantum Vacuum Plasma Thruster: NASA test may speed up long distance space travel
That EM drive works because it's not part of a closed system as the author explains here:

http://emdrive.com/principle.html

The topic of anti-gravity and electro-gravity propulsion is fascinating to me (who wouldn't find it so!), and is of national and world-wide importance. However having dived into that rabbit hole a bit and encountered various characters it seems there's an entire industry devoted to keeping discovery and actual devices from the everyday citizen.

Many brilliant investigators in this field have met untimely ends. I've watched several videos that have made it clear the science is sound, if not what's taught in schools (hmm I wonder why, like how we know 9/11 was not a bunch of terrorists flying planes into buildings).

What non-scientists or paid-establishment shills decry when hearing about 'free energy devices' is an unfortunate attempt to discuss an ancient and vitally important area of study. The gov't frowns upon open experimentation (if not blocking or confiscating work as with Thomas Townsend Brown in the 1930s). I do believe we are opening up a new renaissance with the widespread use of the internet to disseminate information but not sure even DT can do much in this realm. He'll have his own secret briefings when the time comes but the black op gov't projects are not known to standing presidents.

If / when someone can offer a DIY gravity drive then we've got something. We can't rely even on Musk (who even though he's a visioneer I regard with some suspicion).

Fairly technical but illustrates the science already being done in this area and important conceptual findings. I've ordered several books from the speaker:

The first time a group of people can actually coordinate and meet in secret to build a working anti-gravity craft will be the modern equivalent of the Wright Brothers achieving powered, manned flight. The less public the project, the better off we are.

'100% MAGA' Bill Mitchell interviews military veteran, Patriot, & Q Anon decoder Praying Medic
NeonRevolt.com - incredible research/analysis
Q drops here // Q proofs here
I fixed a leaky gut & got rid of eczema with GAPS diet, bone broth, etc., while avoiding the 12 bad foods
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 04:51 PM by Truth Tiger.)
11-14-2016 04:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Truth Tiger's post:
Paracelsus, DamienCasanova

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Quantum Vacuum Plasma - Atlantic - 08-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Quantum Drive Realized? - Nemencine - 08-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Q & A about Quantum Drive - Nemencine - 08-10-2014, 12:50 PM
The Quantum Vacuum Plasma Thruster: NASA test may speed up long distance space travel - Truth Tiger - 11-14-2016 04:48 PM