I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Good looking guys give the worst Game advice
Pride male Offline
True Player

Good looking guys give the worst Game advice
I am an average looking guy who has average success with women. have just started hanging out with a lot of successful guys when it comes to girls.We have been hitting the clubs on a weekly basis and having chick magnets has really helped me get laid through social game. The good looking dudes just hang around and wait for girls to approach or give obvious IOIs. However when I ask for tips they give some of the most useless advice ever. One told me that 'everything counts' and others just say, 'it just happens bro.' The ugly dudes we hang out with who do get laid give the most helpful advice. They stress dressing well, approaching, escalating and moving on if the interaction is not fruitful. Really starting to believe ugly dudes understand Game more than the physically appealing ones. Has anyone noticed the same thing?

Don't debate me.
08-30-2014 10:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Pride male's post:
Yatagan, Giovonny, Gopnik, DJ-Matt, Avon Barksdale, Tytalus, Handsome Creepy Eel, Fighting888, wandenreich, iknowexactly, solo

Messages In This Thread
Good looking guys give the worst Game advice - Pride male - 08-30-2014 10:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Disadvantages for good looking guys Screwston 309 237,486 Today 04:47 AM
Last Post: The Stronger Sex
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 50 8,961 Today 04:37 AM
Last Post: The Stronger Sex
  If you had to give a final piece of game advice on banging girls etc? No More Mr. Soy Boy 9 4,431 06-01-2019 01:58 PM
Last Post: Conquistador