Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

NBA's Atlanta Hawks For Sale After Revelation of Owner's Racist E-Mail
scorpion Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: NBA's Atlanta Hawks For Sale After Revelation of Owner's Racist E-Mail
Quote:"This was just racist garbage. When I hear some people saying the arena is in the wrong place I think it is code for there are too many blacks at the games."

This is apparently what racism looks like in 2014.

And blacks wonder why whites are losing patience with this whole charade.

jariel, how do you think your great-grandfather would react if you could have a conversation with him and tell him about this story? Do you think he'd decry it as a terrible indication of racism? Or would he not even begin to understand what the fuss was about, much less how such an innocuous (and dare I say it, anti-racist) statement could ever be construed as racist?

I'm afraid you've simply been caught up in racial fear-mongering and hysteria following the Sterling case and the Michael Brown incident.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
09-07-2014 01:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like scorpion's post:
Basil Ransom, Professor Fox, monster, Matt Forney, bojangles, Benoit, Billy Chubbs, Vacancier Permanent, TheWastelander, TravelerKai, Fighting888, Beyond Borders

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBA's Atlanta Hawks For Sale After Revelation of Owner's Racist E-Mail - scorpion - 09-07-2014 01:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Students expelled from Vancouver private school over racist social media posts Lovinglife 6 1,309 10-19-2019 05:54 AM
Last Post: Sword and Board
  Climategate 2: Daily Mail exposes global warming hoax JackStraw 58 18,705 10-18-2019 04:30 AM
Last Post: roberto
  Tranny Sues Salon Owner Who Refused To Wax His Junk scotian 73 9,489 08-16-2019 10:01 AM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache