Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

NBA's Atlanta Hawks For Sale After Revelation of Owner's Racist E-Mail
MY DETROIT PLAYAS Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: NBA's Atlanta Hawks For Sale After Revelation of Owner's Racist E-Mail
Taking a step back look at the statement in it's entirety, in context and access this as a non-partial mediator

...“he has a little African in him. Not in a bad way, but he’s like a guy who would have a nice store out front but sell you counterfeit stuff out the back.” Ferry completed the racial slur by describing the player (and impliedly, all persons of African descent) as a two-faced liar and cheat.

This is the equivalent to calling someone a 'snake oil salesman', far as I know that's never a good thing. Words like 'disingenous' come to mind. It implies he is a charlatan or a fraud

IF there is an alternate interpretation, please enlighten me

MDP
09-09-2014 12:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like MY DETROIT PLAYAS's post:
Giovonny, Brosemite

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBA's Atlanta Hawks For Sale After Revelation of Owner's Racist E-Mail - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 09-09-2014 12:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Students expelled from Vancouver private school over racist social media posts Lovinglife 6 1,303 10-19-2019 05:54 AM
Last Post: Sword and Board
  Climategate 2: Daily Mail exposes global warming hoax JackStraw 58 18,684 10-18-2019 04:30 AM
Last Post: roberto
  Tranny Sues Salon Owner Who Refused To Wax His Junk scotian 73 9,452 08-16-2019 10:01 AM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache