I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)
(09-27-2014 03:19 PM)bojangles Wrote:  The way you'll stop it is if you have a war. War where these faggots and pussified men are drafted and have to fight. Then they'll see their errors, same with your women.

I've sort of had this sad realization too - "what the West needs now is a war."

Ever notice that some of the greatest works of art and science were created during times of intense crisis and hardship? The Renaissance masters in Italy for instance, plied their craft while at the very same time constant wars raged throughout Italy between the various petty states.

The Scientific Revolution occurred in the 17th century. The same century is regarded as a period of crisis because costly, costly wars constantly raged all throughout Europe.

The West now on the other hand hasn't had a very serious crisis since World War II. The past 70 years have been the most peaceful and prosperous in the history of man.

And yet, look what's occurred in the exact same time. This. What do we have in these times of peace? Emasculated bitch boys and hysterical harpies.

It seems to just be a sad truth that the human animal needs a crisis or the civilization he builds will just decay. There is no incentive for greatness if there's no crisis at hand.

(09-27-2014 06:06 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  This is a war that I want to wage. This is one that was forced on us. They are the ones who seek to deprive us of our dignity, our livelihood, and our identity. We are going on the offense from now on. No backing down, no apologizing, and no equivocating.

And we will be heard.

If I could be a prophet today, I would say that they will one day regret that they gave us no other option but to oppose them with every ounce of our being.

The time has long since come for retaliation. I suggested that if ROK does fat shaming week this year, we put Laci Green front and center. Hell, I'll write the article if asked.

We must expose these Cultural Marxists for what they are - broken, damaged, mentally unstable people who want to destroy anything that is normal and beautiful because of their pathetic, pathetic jealousy.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
09-27-2014 06:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Libertas's post:
Kingsley Davis, Quintus Curtius, Matt Forney, infowarrior1, Swooper

Messages In This Thread
gumroad - Jack198 - 09-27-2014, 05:25 AM
RE: I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Libertas - 09-27-2014 06:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Green card giveaway to Indian H1b workers- say No to S386 Swagger 21 2,108 09-25-2019 08:17 AM
Last Post: Swagger
  Guy plays piano on college green to try to win girlfriend back and guess the result? TIOT12 67 19,705 02-07-2019 08:45 PM
Last Post: Donfitz007
  Anti-feminist radio host ordered by court to co-host with feminist and not interrupt Roosh 14 2,829 01-02-2019 08:45 PM
Last Post: Waqqle