Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Woman marries herself- Perfect marriage of feminism and narcissism
samsamsam Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Woman marries herself- Perfect marriage of feminism and narcissism
(10-05-2014 10:03 PM)Atticus Wrote:  I actually feel sorry for her. She probably does have mental health issues. Not crazy, but a lack of self awareness coupled with a propensity to escape reality by indulging in ridiculous flights of fancy... like a child escaping into make believe world. Her parents are probably (rightfully) mortified but it would appear everyone is tap-dancing around her issues. This is where feminism has been so destructive. In another age, women like this would have just settled down with some "run of the mill" chump into a life of suburban domesticity. Feminism has empowered women to make poor choices.

As long as she doesn't get impregnated by her spouse and they don't have kids then I am cool with this. She is doing society a favor by removing her genes from the gene pool.

But knowing my luck she will get a new uterus (RVF thread) and then accidentally get the wrong sperm donor (another rvf thread) and then she will be in the news again in a few years. Laugh

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 10:14 PM by samsamsam.)
10-05-2014 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like samsamsam's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Paracelsus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman marries herself- Perfect marriage of feminism and narcissism - samsamsam - 10-05-2014 10:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Man marries virgin cutie... she morphs into tattooed slut Roosh 149 23,164 09-24-2019 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dark Pool
  Six thousand posts and all I got was this fucking narcissism T-shirt Paracelsus 12 2,052 03-15-2019 11:44 PM
Last Post: Rigsby
  Sam Vaknin and Narcissism XPQ21 7 3,159 01-24-2019 09:21 AM
Last Post: ilostabet