Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Harvard Law Profs say hell no to new Sexual Harassment Procedure
Lizard King Offline
Pelican

RE: Harvard Law Profs say hell no to new Sexual Harassment Procedure
(10-16-2014 11:51 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  And here we go, just as I predicted.

The blog Community of the Wrongly Accused (formerly called False Rape Society) has a post today that tells about "anti-due process activists" calling out the Harvard professors and their letter.

It also mentions that there is now a Feminism subreddit post about the so-called "rape apologist" professors. He says the real test will be when Salon and Jezebel respond to the professors' letter. I feel they will fail that test, but that's just me.

Community of the Wrongly Accused is a blog that I really think is doing important work. This particular post makes some brilliant points about anti-rape hysteria, likening the move away from due process to the days lynch mobs strung up alleged "rapists" because they too felt the legal system wasn't cutting it.

Rather than rehash his points, I urge people to read the full post and make the blog regular reading, since it's an authoritative source on this topic: http://www.cotwa.info/2014/10/the-anti-d...ts-at.html
Have just started reading through some articles on that site.

It is excellent, and very reassuring to know that some sane people are fighting this Inquisition against male sexuality.
11-03-2014 05:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harvard Law Profs say hell no to new Sexual Harassment Procedure - Lizard King - 11-03-2014 05:50 PM