I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Lies, Corruption, and Environmental Devastation in North Dakota Bakken Fields
Duke Castile Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Lies, Corruption, and Environmental Devastation in North Dakota Bakken Fields
I'm late to the party but I can tell you a little of what I know.

Each well has upwards of 20,000 gallons of FRAC water pumped into it. This water is highly toxic and so are thousands of gallons of other things that go into the drilling process.

I think the last estimation I heard from various oil companies is that 45% of the wells have integrity problems (in other words, are leaking all of this shit into the soil).

If this is what the oil companies are saying, then you can bet it's much worse.

North Dakota is going to be a wasteland in another 10-15 years.

Yes there are a lot of regulations that are followed to "minimize" damage to the environment but it's negligible.

I believe the costs of the damage are worth the benefit but the whole process is very poisonous. It amounts to injecting poison directly into the soil, water supply, and air.

We were meant for far more than to suffer in our self created prisons only to die alone. It doesn't have to be that way. It never did.
11-25-2014 03:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Duke Castile's post:
VolandoVengoVolandoVoy, Handsome Creepy Eel, freeuser, Sp5, Akula

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lies, Corruption, and Environmental Devastation in North Dakota Bakken Fields - Duke Castile - 11-25-2014 03:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Former mayor of Danzhou to be executed for highest corruption ever recorded Barron 27 3,638 09-30-2019 09:09 PM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Man's arms reattached after accident North Dakota farmer recovering in Minn. eradicator 10 1,640 07-29-2019 12:49 AM
Last Post: spokepoker
  Dakota Johnson says men are afraid to ask her out. BlackFriar 59 27,211 05-19-2019 09:38 PM
Last Post: MrLemon