I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Volunteering in the Peace Corps: A Datasheet
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Volunteering in the Peace Corps: A Datasheet
(08-09-2019 06:43 AM)puckerman Wrote:  I was glad to see this thread come up again. I have heard that Peace Corps volunteers basically get together and have orgies.

I wonder how this would work for moving to Perú or some other country.

Thanks also for the part about "you will get sick."

I can say that I frequently use the phrase "Sodom and Gomorrah" to describe all of the PCV conferences I attended, and that we pretty much always got asked not to come back to whatever hotel they were held at. Not sure about any actual orgies, although it wouldn't surprise me. If they do happen there will probably also be gay sex involved because it's a very leftist, globohomo scene.

I personally favored steering clear of the PCV girls altogether, aside from one time at a conference when I essentially got dragged into a room by a tattooed but OK-looking chick at a conference. Some of the PCV girls are OK, but I was in EE so obviously the locals were a lot more appealing.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
08-09-2019 08:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Volunteering in the Peace Corps: A Datasheet - bucky - 08-09-2019 08:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has anybody joined the Peace Corps? floridaboiii 24 8,624 05-13-2019 04:12 PM
Last Post: floridaboiii
  Volunteering in your community Roosh 40 11,328 06-27-2018 01:53 PM
Last Post: ChicagoFire
  It's Healthier for Your Work Ethic and Peace of Mind to Stay off Social Media KorbenDallas 49 19,675 11-29-2017 07:58 AM
Last Post: Merengues