Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth
Disco_Volante Offline
Banned

RE: Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth
There's no excuse for a modern man to be dumb enough to enter a marriage then be surprised when he gets fucked over. I don't see how anyone can be surprised by female bullshit, it's their nature.

I believe in the 80s- 2000s, there were alot of traditionally conservative people who divorced and remarried, there was still elements of morality and obligation present.
But now with anyone 40 or younger the cat is out of the bag and there is 0 accountabiltiy, only legal ramifications to fuck over the man.

The safety net for women will be cast wider and wider so they get rewarded for paternity fraud, false rape claims, hiring quotas, birth control, etc etc...

You better have shrewd game to be a player and not get fucked over in some way, the system is set up so she can parasite off you.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 02:47 PM by Disco_Volante.)
01-18-2015 02:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Disco_Volante's post:
KofiKingston, Renzy, TheWastelander, Biologist, Vacancier Permanent, Onto, Troll King, Hedonistic Traveler, 662LetGo, Icarus, Master Of My Own Kingdom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth - Disco_Volante - 01-18-2015 02:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  World on Fire? Major protests happening around the globe in 2019 Sosa 43 5,006 11-27-2019 07:50 AM
Last Post: Sosa
  The truth about the flat earth The bone 142 9,156 11-18-2019 02:56 AM
Last Post: Roosh
Exclamation Major forum changes (September 2019) Roosh 111 19,001 11-01-2019 11:19 AM
Last Post: marcopolo