Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30
LINUX Away
True Player
Gold Member

RE: How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30
(01-09-2019 10:15 AM)jbkunt2 Wrote:  I should go in early in the morning and fasted for best readings, correct?

I previously scored 314 and 570. I want honest numbers before making a decision.

No, don't go in the morning. This is one of the things the TRT threads and countless bodybuilding forums get wrong. Doctors will tell you to go in the mornings because that is when your levels will be the highest. And yeah, if your levels are high, you don't need a script.

But think about this, when do you perform task that require focus, strength, clarity? Not the first two hours of the morning. You usually do all this shit past noon. Or at least that's when the clarity starts to fade and you start to get tired. So you should focus on what your test is in the middle of the day, not when you are sitting down in the morning having your cereal, first coffee and trying to wake up.
01-09-2019 03:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like LINUX's post:
CaptainChardonnay, NoMoreTO

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Get a Script for TRT-- For Men Over 30 - LINUX - 01-09-2019 03:35 PM