Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Making Money Big $ Doing Clinical Research Trials
Designate Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: Big $ Doing Clinical Research Trials
Quote:How much money can I make?

A study will usually pay between $350 to $12,000. The highest study I've done has paid me $8,500 for 30 days. I've done a study that paid me 6 grand for taking Sudafed twice. I've been paid 4 grand to take 3 doses of adderal in another. I've been paid 1 grand for 1 day to take a colon cleanse medication. These are just a few I've been involved with. Don't expect to get paid 12 grand for a study that's shorter than 6 months, it will most likely be a very long study. There are however studies for $10,000 that last 32-40 days.

You should talk a bit about the tax implications on these "earnings". How big is Uncle Sam's cut of this? If it is the same cut as a normal 9-5 job of the same yearly earnings then I find this even less appealing.

(03-14-2015 11:53 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  Can't workout? Wouldn't even consider it then.

Yeah, $8,500 for 30 days of no lifting with the added bonus of the inherent health risks? Fuck that. Maybe for 3 or 4 times that price.
03-15-2015 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big $ Doing Clinical Research Trials - Designate - 03-15-2015 10:49 AM