Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Fortune Magazine 2015: World's 50 Greatest Leaders List
Pontifex Maximus Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: Fortune Magazine 2015: World's 50 Greatest Leaders List
(03-29-2015 02:59 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  Taylor Swift is a superfine piece of Southern snatch, I f'ing love that bitch... she has one the purest slut faces ever, and a superbly lanky very-near-beauty's body. It would be unthinkably good to stick it in each of her high quality holes, especially that pinkest and tightest one of all.

Nothing much to say about those other dudes, LOL.

Sir, you should consider writing and illustrating children's books. It might even beat my all time favorite.

[Image: 1412884606436_wps_1_Screen_grabs_from_a_Simps.jpg]

I'm sure American magazines would deem it incorrect to put Vladimir Putin, with all that Crimean action. Instead they opted for obscure names of people who seemed like angels. Lebron and Adam Silver became the SJW lapdog for domestic violence this year. Joshua Wong and Yao Ming were probably put there for some Asian names, even though both their activism amounted to nothing. Tim Cook wouldn't have made it if he didn't flaunt his homosexuality.

Regardless, I've stopped subscribing to Fortune.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2015 07:49 PM by Pontifex Maximus.)
03-29-2015 07:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fortune Magazine 2015: World's 50 Greatest Leaders List - Pontifex Maximus - 03-29-2015 07:47 PM