Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Low post and zero rep newbies: Read this
rainy Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Low post and zero rep newbies: Read this
I personally think the most important rule is respect upon entering. Seems obvious, seems something which would be apparent to everyone but it isn't, point blank.

Something which has really drawn me to this forum are the standards the community holds itself to, a self-policing community at that. The text speak, the drive-by posts, the drive-by insults, the constant one-liners you see elsewhere, largely absent from RVF.

So I treat this place as I would if I was sitting down to dinner in my girlfriend's house for the first time, meeting her family. Get your bearings, figure out the lay of the land, remain respectful but firm in your beliefs, when you say something, make sure it has value.

This is a forum which trends against the momentum of modern social media and internet communication in general. It's a trip back in time to where men cared about how they come across, were thoughtful, respectful, accountable for their words, their actions, were alpha, could banter back and forth about intelligent and interesting topics without worrying about political correctness and offending. I greatly value that. I encourage any new poster to put value in that too.

Modern communication is becoming as ugly as a fat man who had too much Mexican food. There is no longer value in what one says and accountability has been lost. There is no thought, no critical thinking. There's not even a basic and elementary respect for the English language.

Aside from respect, read up on Roosh. Read up and familiarize yourself with what he's done, his mindset, his general point of views, his life experiences. It's easy to find whether here, on ROTK or youtube. If you understand Roosh and your personal beliefs trend towards his, you should do well here. If they don't, you probably won't.

I found this place after spending time in Bulgaria. I came home and was debating the differences between American and Bulgarian women. Seemed like two different species. I googled "why are Eastern European women better than American women" and this forum came up immediately. Started reading and was pulled in. I knew my beliefs, my frame of mind would vibe with most here.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2016 08:58 PM by rainy.)
03-18-2016 08:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like rainy's post:
Windom Earle, doc holliday, roberto, samsamsam, Gustavus Adolphus, Built to Fade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low post and zero rep newbies: Read this - rainy - 03-18-2016 08:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The most RAW manosphere post I have ever read: Confessions of a Reformed Incel durangotang 30 26,010 12-25-2012 07:09 AM
Last Post: Magic Bullets
Exclamation Notice to all newbies Roosh 42 27,935 10-12-2011 07:54 PM
Last Post: tyciol