Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Beliefs you changed your mind on...
malakaix Offline
Robin

RE: Beliefs you changed your mind on...
(10-02-2015 11:50 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  So my question is: what beliefs have you changed in the past? What caused you to change those beliefs, and how long did the process take? Were any of the beliefs deeply held?

I think the most fundamental change for me has come in the form of a shift from left-wing to right-wing mentality. I have for my entire life been very left-leaning in my views on many topics; there was simply no questioning that it was the most sensible approach.

And that was the problem, at no point did I stop and question it. The indoctrination of the youth into a leftist mentality is so heavily ingrained and powerful because it appeals to that rebellious nature of young people to challenge tradition and embrace progression, and for many they believe their 'fighting the good fight' when in reality there been manipulated into furthering the agenda of vested interests. I believe there's always room for progression, but it should not be at the cost of everything before it.. the best change incorporates and integrates learned lesson's from the past.

I think this is what spun me out the most, and perhaps my shift to a more right-wing perspective is simply out of a sense of self-preservation in a culture and society which is slowly castrating itself.

When you have people like Vladislav Surkov in power and im sure the West has their equivalent it forces one to take a more investigative approach to the over-arching reason's behind world, political and social events.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 09:16 PM by malakaix.)
10-02-2015 09:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like malakaix's post:
SwordfishTrombonist, amity

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beliefs you changed your mind on... - malakaix - 10-02-2015 09:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What book changed your life? cardguy 188 100,421 12-09-2019 10:14 PM
Last Post: whitewashedblackguy
  Monarch Mind Control SomeOneSomeWhere 2 967 11-08-2019 12:46 PM
Last Post: Roosh