Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Male Youtube Celebrity Makes Sobbing Video About Abusive Ex-GF
Quintus Curtius Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Male Youtube Celebrity Makes Sobbing Video About Abusive Ex-GF
(01-14-2016 02:36 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  
(01-14-2016 03:21 AM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  I just don't understand how these guys are getting beat up by their girlfriends. Even before I started lifting, my girlfriends couldn't really do much to me. Women are so physically weak that even a few months in the gym should see you able to subdue them very easily (and without causing visible damage). I just don't get it.

I've been hit by my girlfriends over the years. The correct response is to let her tire herself out, then say "Are you done?", as patronising as you can be.

I suspect the difference now is the modern guy under 30, even if he is jacked, seems to have a fundamentally-different build than men of my generation, having a much narrower frame and shoulders than the modern girl under 30. The average Australian chick has shoulders like a Pit Bull: they simply have far more testosterone than the average man nowadays, and it shows in their beastly bodies.

Damn, man this is a great observation. Very perceptive. Never thought of that before, that is true.

The average guy of today, even if he is jacked, has been socially conditioned to live in terror of a woman's every word and thought.

| qcurtius.com | Twitter
01-17-2016 09:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Quintus Curtius's post:
MiscBrah, AnonymousBosch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Male Youtube Celebrity Makes Sobbing Video About Abusive Ex-GF - Quintus Curtius - 01-17-2016 09:11 PM