I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?
Direct or subtle Offline
Sparrow

RE: Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?
(01-23-2016 07:40 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  
(01-23-2016 03:26 AM)Direct or subtle Wrote:  Lots of pedophilia in the series, too : A gay movie star is fond of Ray Donovan's son (they are described sharing a kid's swimming pool Dodgy ), and Ray can't do anything about it... why?
Another thing: Ray's own father explains in the second or third episode that (I quote) "it's okay for a young boy to take a d... in his mouth, because it's just a mouth, but not in the ass because of AIDS"... Ray's own under-aged daughter is raped by a black gangsta rapper carrying a gun and smoking drugs with his children, and once again, Ray, even though he's a cold-stone killer, can't do shit about it : why?..

If the 'hero' of the story is passive enough to accept these outcomes, I have to ask why any man would bother watching a show about such a failure of a man? What value does it add to your life?

Showtime has been pushing Pedo Themes ('Weeds' and 'Shameless') and Incest Themes ('Shameless' and 'Dexter') post-Obama's election. This has trickled down to HBO ('Game Of Thrones'), and even the CW, where a seemingly-innocuous kid's show ('The Flash') has its main love story focus on an adopted brother and sister, which every character treats as socially-acceptable, though this would have disgusted people 20 years ago.

The noticeable post-Obama shift in most television into degeneracy, despair and nihilism is why I've gradually-filtered television out of my life.

why any man would bother watching a show about such a failure of a man? : to fight your enemy, you have to study him (them)..

So I watched, in horror, some episodes of Donovan, in order to know more about the depths of satanism of the Hollywood Left.. and I was not disappointed!!

Once again, the story-plot of Donovan is how Ray's father, John Voigt, used to be a scenario-writer in Hollywood, but had to let his 3 young sons be raped at the same time.. then he gets sent to jail for a murder committed by someone else, and comes back after 20 years, as a Satanist, killing priests and cops, and dragging his "sexual anorexic" son to a gay disco, and abhorrent stuff like that..

I watched in horror to better understand the Left, and reinforce my will to fight them. Also, I have a stable mind, so their garbage cannot soil my spirit. And if I were a young and unstable dude, watching this evil series would have been a bad, dangerous move, sure..
01-24-2016 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Direct or subtle - 01-24-2016 10:45 AM
RE: Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - -GTL - 01-24-2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - -GTL - 03-03-2016, 06:52 AM
The future of Hollywood - blck - 10-21-2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - 10119 - 12-22-2018, 01:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Roosh's 'Inversion Agenda' & the Satanic Reversal AnonymousBosch 453 77,415 10-26-2019 07:15 PM
Last Post: 911
  Chuck Norris, the Actor Who Left ((())) Owned Hollywood is Now Financially Successful ---- 25 3,815 05-19-2019 12:15 PM
Last Post: The Beast1
  Is Macron satanic ? Polniy_Sostav 13 2,729 02-09-2019 04:08 PM
Last Post: Polniy_Sostav